10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sailly-le-Sec Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailly-le-Sec Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sailly-le-sec Picardy:
L’abbatiale is located in Corbie and features a bar. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property features a restaurant.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Amiens is 10 miles from L’abbatiale. Beauvais Tille Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- A good location, free street parking, and the restaurant served nice food. The room had shutters so the room was nice and dark.
- Great location. Clean and comfortable. Nice part of a very nice town.
- Staff where friendly, they spoke little to no english but were very patient with my limited french. We ate the restaurant and the meals were well priced and delicious. The rooms were large compared to what we had been getting in Europe and the beds were comfortable. Please note that the hotel does not open for check in till 1830 and it will be all shut up and lights off until then!!! Parking is free in front or over the road. Would stay here again.
- The room was clean and comfortable with a kettle, tea and coffee. The host was friendly and helpful with enough English to make things easy. The food in the restaurant was excellent.
Lovely location, just off the centre of town, and directly.across from the main church in a nice quite square. Really well maintained modern rooms, and the one I was in was huge with a great view. For the money I paid, could not have been much better. Nice staff too.
Resturant good, and popular with the locals – always a good sign
Located in Heilly, L’auberge fleurie has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near L’auberge fleurie.Amiens is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Arras is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The room was spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable. The meal in the restaurant was delicious and the bottle of wine was good value and excellent. The owners are very friendly. Do not judge the rooms and restaurant from the appearance of the building on the road. We had a lovely meal and a comfortable stay. This was a safe and secure stop not far from the autoroute and surrounded by the history of the Great War. (WW1). We would certainly stay again.
- Great hosts. Rooms are old however clean and tidy. Bed was comfortable. Had dinner in the restaurant and was more than happy – food was fabulous.
- Free parking. Good restaurant for evening meal only.
- Quiet location. Comfortable room an. Fabulous shower. Food was amazing. Hosts very friendly and we had a good laugh as they both speak excellent English. Thanks for a great night.
- Off the beaten track, basic but comfortable accommodation.
Hôtel Royal Picardie
Set in the heart of the Picardie region, Hôtel Royal Picardie offers accommodations with free WiFi, a garden and a restaurant.The soundproofed rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can relax at the bar with a drink or play a game of billiards. The hotel offers boat excursions on the river Somme and bicycle rental is also available on site. Additional facilities include seminar rooms and meeting facilities. There is also an onsite restaurant.Nearby attractions include the Somme 1916 Museum which is a 10-minute walk away from Hôtel Royal Picardie. Albert Train Station is 0.6 mi from the property offering direct access to the town of Lille. The town of Amiens is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Hotel was clean and the staff friendly. Restaurant menu was limited but the food excellent. Free parking in this out of town Hotel. Excellent base to explore the local WW1 sites.
- Friendly staff! Great food for dinner! Do rent out bicycles, which is a great way to get around Albert!
- Excellent position for visiting the Somme Battlefields. Parking good, and just a stroll into Albert. Hotel & facilities very good. Beds very comfortable.
Very comfy rooms – lovely bar area and restaurant. Really liked the quirky decor. Staff were so helpful and friendly – made us so welcome nothing was too much trouble – I had forgotten my converter plug and they found one for me.
Lovely dinner – excellent value and breakfast was wonderful. So much choice. Would definitely recommend.
We were visiting the Australian Memorials with our Aussie relatives and it was very well located. Albert centre is about a 15 minute walk. Highly recommend this hotel
Comfortable rooms smart decor
Delicious dinner well presented quality food.
Hotel De La Paix
The Hotel De La Paix is located in the city center of Albert, 1,650 feet from the 1916 Museum and 14 mi from Villers-Bretonneux. It offers en suite guest rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Hotel De La Paix can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant and relax with a coffee at the bar.The Hotel De La Paix is located halfway between Amiens and Bapaume, and a free secured private parking for motorbikes and bikes is available on site.
- A fairly decent location which was ideal for WW1 related visits. A nice clean bedroom.
Very good stay with a comfy bed. The breakfast were good with quite a good choice.
Central position next to the town hall and only a short walk to the Basilica and most if the shops.
- We have stayed here many times and always find the hotel staff welcoming and the rooms have been upgraded over the last few years. The food is lovely with a good selection of local cuisine and information in English as well as information on allergies.
- So helpful and made sure we could park our bikes off the road. Great breakfast.
- Staff were helpful to make space in the garage for my motorcycle. Also the food is great.
Logis Hotel De La Basilique
This hotel is located opposite the Basilica in Albert city center, a 25-minute drive from Amiens. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and free internet access.Each guest room at the Logis Hotel De La Basilique has satellite TV channels and a private bathroom.La Basilique’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and home-made specialties. The daily buffet breakfast can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.The Logis Hotel De La Basilique is a 40-minute drive from Arras and 50 mi from Lille.
- A small friendly, clean and comfortable hotel, located in the centre of a nice French town.
- Friendliness of staff. Breakfast. Quality of room.
- Excellent staff and good food. We only had one night but would definitely come again
- We stayed during a very hot period and the staff went out of their way to provide a fan for the room as there is non air-con
- We stayed at the hotel many years ago and it has now been pleasantly and effectively upgraded. The owner and his staff were always courteous and helpful and the location of the hotel in Albert could not be bettered. Tourist Information is next door and they were equally helpful.
The Hotel Ibis Albert is located in the heart of the Picardy countryside, 1.2 mi from Somme 1916 Museum and Albert Train Station. It is 3.1 miles from the Albert Picardie Airport and offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms are comfortable, air-conditioned and soundproofed. They each have a TV and private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The Hotel Ibis Albert has a cafe, restaurant and a private car park. An airport shuttle service can be arranged at an extra charge. Amiens is 21 mi from the property while Arras is 24 mi away.
- The room had everything we needed. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
- Good value for money – billed as budget so no frills but very comfortable with plenty of space in the rooms.
- Stephanie, the manager, went out of her way to help me sort out other travel arrangements.
- Staff were extremely helpful & breakfasts were delightful.
- Room location in property for our stay, relaxed atmosphere of site and welcoming staff. Service and requests made to staff, quickly dealt with and extra service offered. A very enjoyable short stay.
Located in a quite area, Hôtel Quick Palace is 1.9 mi from Glisy and 3.7 mi from the center of Amiens. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Parking is free on site.Guest rooms at Hôtel Quick Palace feature a desk. They each have an private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and free newspapers are available in the lobby area.The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Amiens Cathedral is 3.7 mi from the hotel. Other local activities include visiting Jules Verne’s house or the Hortillonnages d’Amiens of Amiens.
- It was value for money. I would be happy to stay again.
- Convenient location next to the high way, decent for the low price paid
Cheap & cheerful hotel that suited us perfectly, it was just for an overnight stay on our return journey home. I could not connect to the wifi but hardly a real issue as we were only staying the one night, the check in staff were friendly & efficient & I’m sure if there had been any issues they would have delt with it.
I would certainly use this hotel again.
The hotel is simple but ok for the price. Cleaniness is, well, okay but could be better. The carpet was really dirty.
The beds are surprisingly good and despite the fact to be really near a big road there is hardly any noise from it.
Take care while booking, the hotel offers smokers rooms so if you mind pay attention to get non smoking rooms.
- The location, right off the motorway. Great for travellers through. We had dinner at the Novotel right opposite and it was so much nicer there.
Hôtel balladins Amiens / Longueau
The Hôtel balladins offers 47 comfortable rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV, duvets, electric shutters and free Wi-Fi access.You will appreciate the comfort and the quiet area of our hotel.For your comfort, we are open seven days a week and 24 hours a day.
- Clean and comfortable. Lovely meal in the restaurant in the evening. Plenty of parking.
Location was surprisingly good, 2 Azien buffet restaurants one of which had both Japanese and Chinese , they allow carry out and you still get to coose from buffet.
There was a lidl near along with a good few other shops , slightly quiter area but clean , bustop a 5 min walk to take into Centre and buses are every 15 mins , it takes 15/20 mins Amiens centre was good but just like any other city centres, we travelled by car so take note the sat nav doesn’t seem to take you to the exact road once you do find it its pretty easy and near the moterway to carry on journey.
- An adequate overnight stop with secure car parking
1- Parking available for cars for free
2- Helpful staff when the credit card was refused we were able to pay by cash
You get what u pay for, small room as described, but serves the purpose for one night stay
- The staff was very friendly, and the facilities very comfortable, clean and quiet.
Premiere Classe Amiens Est – Glisy
This Premiere Classe hotel is located in Glisy, just a 15-minute drive from central Amiens and its SNCF Train Station. It offers bright and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Guest rooms at the Premiere Classe Amiens Est – Glisy are equipped with satellite TV and come with private bathrooms with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning, and vending machines are also provided, offering drinks and light snacks. The staff are available to offer assistance 24 hours a day.The Premiere Classe Amiens Est – Glisy is located next to the A16 and A29 motorways and provides free private parking. Guests can visit the world-heritage-listed Amiens Cathedral and the Jules Verne Museum.
- Staff helped to get ground floor room for elderly mother as she could’nt climb stairs.
- Very well designed. Excellent facilities at ver reasonable cost.
- Close to a shopping mall with a large supermarket, everything was clean, bathroom is small but clean and functional. Great value for what you pay.
- Facilities were good and staff excellent, value for money.
- Rooms were clean and great for an overnight stay while traveling back from the South of France to get the ferry at Calais.
INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel
INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel in Longueau has a garden and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel.At INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel, each room comes with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Guests at INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel can enjoy a buffet breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel has a sun terrace.Amiens is 3.7 miles from INTER-HOTEL Amiens Tabl’Hôtel, while Albert is 15 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are fresh and pleasant renovated. The petite dejeuner buffet was very good. Suitable for families.
Great location just off the motorway.
Lovely comfy rooms. Just been refurbished. Comfy bed.
Easy check in process.
- Rapport qualité prix impeccable. Et propre et accueillant
- Sehr ruhig, trotz Lage in der Nähe der Autobahn. Zimmer und Bad sauber, Betten komfortabel. Kaffeemaschine auf dem Zimmer. Überwachter Parkplatz, verschlossen über Nacht.
- Propreté, chambre spacieuse, machine à café à disposition.
Top Hotels In Sailly-le-sec Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!