10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saillant Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saillant Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saillant Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saillant Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saillant Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saillant Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saillant Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saillant Auvergne:
Au Pont de Raffiny
Located in Saint-Anthème in the Auvergne Region, 35 mi from Saint-Étienne, Au Pont de Raffiny features a hot tub, a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Le Puy en Velay is 42 mi from Au Pont de Raffiny, while Thiers is 49 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Piscine extra ! Ensemble de l’établissement très confort avec une belle situation. L’espace détente est top.
La tranquillité du village et l’accueil sympathique du personnel.
La qualité des services proposés est à la hauteur de la description.
l’attention portée à la clientèle
la restauration du bâtiment et son entretien
le lieu bucolique
- le tarif des petits déjeuner est très élevé 10euros
La gentillesse des propriétaires.
Les repas au restaurant.
La propreté de la chambre et des locaux.
Le Relais du Vermont
Located in the Livradois-Forez Regional Park, Le Relais du Vermont offers a garden, bicycle rental and a communal living room with a fireplace. Ambert is only a 25-minute drive away.Decorated in a traditional style, all rooms are spacious and feature a wardrobe or chest of drawers. The private bathroom is complete with a shower and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Relais du Vermont. Guests can also enjoy lunch or dinner in the restaurant, upon reservation.Activities in the area include pony rides, mushroom picking in the forest, tree climbing, ballooning and zip line. Viverols with its castle is just 5.3 mi away and the property also includes free Wi-Fi access and free public parking on site.
- This is a hostel, not an ordinary hotel. Most beds are bunkbeds, just a few regular twins. But the rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable. The place has lots of rural atmosphere and good cooking. The owners are wonderfully friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I ever pass this way again.
L’accueil est très sympathique
La literie est confortable
Les confitures maison sont extras
Seul bémol: coût de l’hébergement un peu cher pour ce lieu un peu éloigné de tout
- La porte du garage qui s’ouvre lorsqu on arrive en moto après avoir pris la pluie et l’accueil en général
- L’emplacement. Le calme.la beauté du lieu.la chambre. L’accueil des propriétaires.
- accueil sympa chambre calme reposante mais pour 2 pas besoin de 6 petits lits..on a l’impression d’un dortoir !
Logis Hôtel des Voyageurs
This former coach inn is located in Saint-Antheme city center, a 50-minute drive from Saint Etienne. Featuring a spa with hot tub, it has a covered swimming pool in the garden.The spacious guest rooms at the Hôtel des Voyageurs are equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hôtel des Voyageurs. The hotel also features a bar and restaurant with a large fireplace. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace.Activities on site include a games room featuring billiards table, and the spa with a sauna.With free parking on site, the Voyageurs hotel is 12 mi from Montbrison Train Station and 28 mi from Saint-Etienne Airport. Montpeloux Volcano is a 5-minute drive away.
Safe garage parking for our motorbikes. We arrived in a thunderstorm of biblical proportions and were soaked to the skin, the owner led us to the boiler room/drying room where there are washing lines to hang and dry wet riding/walking/cycling kit. it was all bone dry by the morning.
Nice traditional restaurant.
- Nothing was too much trouble – excellent facilities. Extremely helpful lady. Excellent evening meal and offered extra pasta!
- Secure garage for parking motorcycles. Very friendly staff, built a roaring log fire just for us. Great food.
- Sehr freundliche Dame des Hauses, die sich bestens um Ihre Gäste kümmert. Gutes Abendessen im Restaurant
Bon accueil. Parking privé et le + garage pour les motos.
Restaurant sur place.
- Safe garage parking for our motorbikes. We arrived in a thunderstorm of biblical proportions and were soaked to the skin, the owner led us to the boiler room/drying room where there are washing lines to hang and dry wet riding/walking/cycling kit. it was all bone dry by the morning.
Le Prieuré is a renovated monastery dating from the 10th century with a 1.7-hectare park, set in Livradois Forez Regional Park. It offers free access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and a homemade breakfast is prepared daily.Featuring antique furniture, the guest rooms are individually decorated and each has a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and some also have a corner bathtub.Seasonal fruit, homemade jams and local cheeses are served for breakfast at this hotel. Traditional French cuisine is prepared for dinner in the on-site restaurant.Additional facilities include the swimming pool that is heated by solar panels and the sun terrace overlooking the garden. You can also play table tennis and mini-golf for free.Moulin Richard de Bas Museum and the town of Ambert are both 7.5 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- The facilities were good, although we didn’t have time to use the pool it did look clean and in good condition. The children liked the play area too. The surrounding countryside is beautiful, the hotel has far reaching views.
- This is a hotel with real character and provided a comfortable one night stopover in a beautiful area.. The restaurant was excellent, if a little pricey, and the pool was a real bonus after a day travelling on the motorbike.
The location is good. The external vista is impressive so too the the views of the local countryside.
Room facilities were good.
- Magnificent building, comfortable and fairly spacious room.
- Great place for a stop over. The possiblity of parking my motorcycle in the garage was very kind!
Auberge du Ripailleur
Set in the Auvergne region, this Inn provides free Wi-Fi access in the guest rooms and a 24-hour reception. It features a bar and restaurant serving regional cuisine.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a dressing room and features a view. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant at Auberge du Ripailleur features original stonework and exposed beams. A continental breakfast is served every morning and can be taken on the terrace.With free public parking nearby, the Auberge du Ripailleur is located 2.5 mi from the town of Arlanc. La Chaise-Dieu, with its Gothic architecture, is just 5 mi away.
- It was simply a lovely place to stay with a great restaurant and very helpful staff.
- For me it was a nice stopover in a beautiful national park. I particularly appreciated the excellent dinner. Also, they let me charge my plug-in hybrid car.
- The young couple who own and run this Auberge could not be more helpful. A lot of money has been invested to give the bedrooms facilities comparable with the best hotels. The classic French breakfast was excellent and generous. The dinner was not gourmet but good country cooking.
- The restaurant was wonderful, we had a great dinner and breakfast.
- Great size room, very clean and cosy. Lovely big bath too. Really nice restaurant.
Offering a terrace, La Renaissance is located in Arlanc. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, telephone and desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is available at the property, and there is also a restaurant and bar on site. Packed lunches are available upon request.At La Renaissance you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 37 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The whole place was a bit tired but the room was clean.
chambre spacieuse mais…
calme et bien situé
Das Restaurant hatte geschlossen. Leider gibt es keine weiteren Restaurants in der Nähe, ausser einer Pizzabude.
Auf unseren Wunsch hin hat der Inhaber abends extra für uns etwas ganz leckeres und reichhaltiges gekocht. So sind wir doch noch satt ins Bett gefallen. Das Frühstück hat unsere Erwartungen übertroffen. Für unsere Motorräder wurde eine kostenlose Garage direkt am Haus zur Verfügung gestellt.
- Le petit déjeuner copieux,la chambre,le service,l’accès à l’établissement .
- Etablissement très bien situé et calme malgré se situation proche de la route. Personnel très à l’écoute,très bon petit déjeuner et grande amabilité. Très bons repas en plus.
Le Gil De France
This hotel sits in the Comtes du Forez Park, just a 3-minute walk from the city center. The restaurant serves regional specialties that can be enjoyed on the shaded terrace.Le Gil de France offers satellite TV, a desk and a telephone. Some of them overlook the park. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning. Le Gil’s restaurant also features barbecue facilities and a bar.Front desk is open 24 hours and free WiFi access is available in the entire building.Hotel Le Gil De France is 0.7 mi from Montbrison Station, and 25 mi from Saint-Etienne. Free private parking is possible on site. Guests can walk along the Visery River and discover the charming city of Montbrison.
- Calme, propreté, confort des chambres, petit déjeuner
- Freundliches Personal. Ich mußte eine Knopf an meiner Hose annähen. Nadel und Faden wurden mir schnell zur Verfügung gestellt. Das war prima. Ansonsten hat das Essen auch sehr gut geschmeckt. Das Hotel ist ruhig gelegen.
- Es ist ein günstiges Hotel und die Betten waren recht gemütlich. Das Frühstück ganz OK für Frankreich
- on n’est pas dans des lits de 160 ou 180 mais tout y est ,c’est très propre et confortable
Personel tres arrangeant !
bonne literie également !
Auberge de l’Arzon
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge de l’Arzon is located in Chomelix. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Saint-Étienne is 30 mi from Auberge de l’Arzon, while Le Puy en Velay is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 30 mi from Auberge de l’Arzon.
the lady staff was so kind and helpful. The comfort og the stay. The studio is better than what it looks in the pictures.
clean. and very good place
- The owner of the hotel was extremely friendly and helpful. Food was very good.
- Schöner Ort. Zimmer ordentlich und geräumig. Sehr nette Gastgeber. Grandioses Essen in sehr gepflegtem Ambiente.
- Tout était parfait dommage que l’auberge ait arrêté la restauration en dehors de la période d’été !!!!
Accueil très sympathique
Prix très correct
- the lady staff was so kind and helpful. The comfort og the stay. The studio is better than what it looks in the pictures.
INTER-HOTEL Montbrison Marytel
Located in Montbrison, this hotel is easily accessible via the A72 Motorway and is 12 mi from Saint-Étienne Bouthéon Airport. It features contemporary guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and free internet access.Decorated in warm colors, each of the stylish guest rooms features a wardrobe and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries.A continental breakfast with a variety of local and organic produce is served every morning at the INTER-HOTEL Montbrison Marytel . Guests can sample a local beer or wine at the on-site bar.With free private parking on site, INTER-HOTEL Montbrison Marytel is a 30-minute drive from Chalmazel Ski Resort and Des Etangs Golf Club is only a 3-minute drive away.
- A good room, comfortable bed and a good continental breakfast.
- Nice hotel. Rooms are not very large and it depends on the number of nights you want to be in this hotel, but for a couple of nights it is very good.
- Tout est parfait que ce soit l’accueil, la propreté, les équipements, le petit déjeuner.
Très belle rénovation, chambre très confortable et bien insonorisée, superbe décoration
Petit déjeuner excellent
- Super petit déjeuner. Chambre et literie confortable
Les Étoiles Du Forez
Les Étoiles Du Forez is located in Montbrison-Savigneux and offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access and a shared computer. The property is easily accessible from the A72 highway.Each guest room is air-conditioned and is equipped with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility or partially sighted people.Breakfast is served daily in the Etoiles Du Forez’s breakfast room or on the veranda. Guests have free access to the sauna and a Hammam. There is a summer terrace where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar.The hotel also provides free private parking.
- Good parking. 3 restaurants near . Not far from motorway . Decent rooms.
- Good explanations about the possible journeys in the province of Forez. This location seems not to be very touristic but in fact it offers a great variety of marvelous sites
- It was a very friendly, lovely hotel well worth the money
- Baguettes sehr gut. Kaffee auch. Athmosphäre ok. Sicherheit auch
Literie très confortable.
Top Hotels In Saillant Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saillant Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saillant Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saillant Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!