10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saillans Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saillans Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saillans Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saillans Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saillans Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saillans Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saillans Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saillans Aquitaine:
Au Logis des Remparts
One of our top picks in Saint-Émilion.The hotel Au logis des Remparts sits in the heart of the medieval city of Saint-Emilion. It has a garden with an outdoor swimming pool, and air-conditioned accommodations.Au Logis des Remparts hotel offers soundproofed rooms and suites, all equipped with flat-screen TV. Some rooms overlook the garden. The suites are located in a separate building, classified as an historic monument.A french buffet breakfast is provided daily, between 7:30 am and 10:00 in the breakfast room. It can also be served in the guestrooms, at an extra cost, or on the shaded terrace. The breakfast consists in particular of mini croissants and similar products, jam, honey, cereal, compote, yogurt, cheese, ham, scrambled eggs, fresh orange juice and an assortment of hot drinks.You can taste Saint Emilion wines and other Grand Crus in the bar of the hotel. Many restaurants are located in the area.Au Logis des Remparts, there is free WiFi access throughout. Guests can discover the village of Saint-Emilion, including its underground galleries and wine cellars.
- Location is ideal: room accommodated in an old building, comfortable if a little small; parking is very useful though the access is very tight
- Location to other community shops. Garden/view was amazing.
- Clean and big room, free parking, nice pool, excellent location
- Very conveniently located site with beautiful grounds for relaxing. The room was undated with large modern bathroom. Breakfast buffet was great and the garden dining area pleasantly satisfying.
- The property has an excellent location in the middle of the town, a beautiful garden and a pool. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom modern and clean.
Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour
Located in Salleboeuf, Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour also feature a terrace.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast. At Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour you will find a restaurant serving French cuisine.You can play billiards at the hotel. A meeting room is also available.Bordeaux is 9.3 mi from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour, while Saint-Émilion is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 mi from the accommodations.
- The hotel has a nice setting in the middle of a vineyard which is overlooked by the breakfast room and swimming pool. The breakfast is good with meat, cheese, bread and cereals on offer.
- Outside. The winefields, the restaurant and the village.
- Travelling from Australia thus is our second time here. Love the location, surroundings, restaurant and wine. Pool is also great after a hot day riding. Breaky fresh and good coffee.
- Location ie surrounded by vineyards but less than 30 mins from Bordeaux Merignac
- Dinner, at a table in the lovely restaurant grounds, was exceptional. Staff were very friendly, and brought us a complimentary glass of cremeux each for our anniversary. Would love to return.
Château Fleur de Roques
Set in the heart of a green area and in a 16th-century castle 6.2 mi St Emilion and its vineyards, Château Fleur de Roques offers an outdoor swimming pool, a pool table room, a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access throughout the property.Rooms at Château Fleur de Roques are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. They all offer a large double bed and a flat-screen TV.Set in the former kitchen of the castle, the restaurant consists of 2 stylish and vaulted rooms and a large dinner room with mezzanine. A buffet breakfast consisting of fruits, fresh orange juice and homemade cakes is served in the morning.Free private and covered parking is available on site for cars and motorbikes. Libourne Train Station is located 6.2 mi away while Bordeaux is a 35-minute drive from Château Fleur de Roques.
- Rooms were lovely, in a perfect location. We had stayed here 18 years ago and the renovations since then far exceeded our expectations. A wonderful experience and lovely start to our holiday.
- Meals were excellent. Close to St. Emilion but in the country and very quiet
- Well located, lovely castle, swimming pool, good bed, lovely room.
- The staff in reception were very friendly. The hotel is set in a beautiful peaceful location and dining outside in the evening, you see the chateau come to life. Our family room was a great size with a mini play area outside. The outdoor pool was a bonus. The historic building is great to experience.
- Wow what a great dinner just a shame it took soooooò long! 10/10 best meal I’ve had in France! !**********
B&B Hôtel Bordeaux Lormont
Located in Lormont, B&B Hôtel Bordeaux Lormont has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.At B&B Hôtel Bordeaux Lormont, each room is equipped with a desk. All guest rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Bordeaux is 4.3 miles from B&B Hôtel Bordeaux Lormont, while Saint-Émilion is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Bacon and eggs for breakfast, comfortable bed, good shower.Can get your cycle into the room, very handy for the Tram into Bordeaux.
Situé à 5 mn du tram
- Chambre propre matelas très confortable, nous avons très bien dormi!
- les croissants étaient froids le lit était confortable
- Zimmer war im Erdgeschoss, Pkw Parkplatz direkt davor
ibis budget Libourne
Ibis budget Libourne offers accommodations in Libourne.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Bordeaux is 18 mi from Ibis budget Libourne, while Saint-Émilion is 5.6 mi away. Mérignac Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- Basic hotel which suited our needs. Small but comfortable rooms and a Buffalo grill opposited which gave us 10% discount as we were staying at the Ibis.
- Very affordable budget hotel close to 2 restaurants and the lake. Has a lift
- croissants and coffee were great. the location was also excellent being close to the lake and a lovely lakeside restaurant.
- Very comfortable, friendly staff, great beach/lake across the street with a nice restaurant . Easy access to the motorway
- Easy to use shower. Air conditioning very good and quiet. Good secure parking. Great location and price.
Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion
Located in the city center, on the banks of the Dordogne River, the hotel welcomes you all year round whether you are on a business trip or on holidays.Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion is located close to the St-Emilion, Pomerol and Fronsac vineyards. The wine bar will help you discover the great diversity of a very rich wine making industry.Direct access from Bordeaux, 30 minutes via the expressway.
- Front desk staff gave us a map of the area with suggestions where we could eat close to the hotel.
- The location of the hotel. Very relaxing stay. The staff are all very nice and helpful.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly speaking excellent English. Breakfast was particularly good. The whole hotel was very clean and in a very good location on the riverbank and near the town center.
- The Mercury Libourne is in an excellent location, opposite the Quay with beautiful views and a short walk from the centre of the town. The staff at reception were extremely helpful and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was spacious and overlooked the Quay.
- Central location. Off street parking. Quiet location.
Hôtel de France
A 3-star hotel located less than a 5-minute walk from Libourne train station and set in a former coaching inn, Hôtel de France offers a garden and a furnished terrace.All air-conditioned standard, deluxe or executive rooms at Hotel de France include a TV with satellite channels and free WiFi access as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the comfort of the room. Guests can also have a drink at the property’s bar and there are restaurants nearby.Hôtel de France offers luggage storage and meeting facilities. Free secured parking is offered on site, subject to availability. Pomerol and Saint-Emilion are located within a 10-minute drive. Free private parking is available on-site.
- Had aircon although we didn’t use it. Nice large room. Nice shower room fittings. Was an interesting old building. Parking on gated forecourt.
- Good friendly welcome, excellent position, good rooms, reasonable breakfast
- Secure parking for the car; central location; reasonable price for area
The situation of the hotel is practical to access the town.
The hotel has a lot of character.
- As I had phoned the hotel one week earlier requesting an early check in the staff would not allow on the day of arrival.We had five rooms booked and owner would not open hotel for us.We eventually got a French speaking person to speak to her on our behalf-she was a very nasty person
Kyriad Libourne Saint Emilion
Kyriad Libourne Saint Emilion is located on the outskirts of Libourne and is just a 10-minute drive from the vineyards of Saint-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and 19 mi from Bordeaux. Guests can relax in the property’s tree-filled park.Guest rooms are air-conditioned and have tea and coffee making facilities. They also feature a private bathroom fitted with an Italian shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Buffet breakfast composed of fresh local produce can be enjoyed every morning. The Kyriad Libourne Saint Emilion has an on-site restaurant which serves homemade traditional dishes from the region made with seasonal produce.The free on-site parking is ideal for guests exploring the area by car. Libourne Train Station is located 1.9 mi from Kyriad Libourne Saint Emilion.
- Good location for what we needed on trip over the Pyrenees
- Pleasant hotel, friendly service and excellent food. The swimming pool was lovely.
- A motel stopover type of accommodation. Handy for Libourne. Small outdoor pool well kept and clean in lovely setting.
- Easy to find, perfect for a short stay. The pool was nice for relaxation after driving some time and sightseeing during the day in Bordeaux. We got some tips from the Reception on the Chateaus in the area that we could visit (this was helpful). The rooms were clean and well equipped, it definitely served the purpose of one night stay on our way to San Sebastian.
- The staff were great, the hotel was easy to find and had good secure parking, the room was fine especially the AC, the restaurant looked good although on this occasion we didn’t get the chance to use it but we did have a drink in the bar which was fine, I would certainly use this hotel again.
Château Hôtel Grand Barrail
Located next to the Dordogne River, this 19th-century Château is 2 miles from Saint-Emilion. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa center and soundproof accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Grand Barrail Chateau includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also have a view of the surrounding vineyards.The Grand Barrail Chateau Spa features a gourmet restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests have access to the Grand Barrail’s spa, which features a sauna, hammam and 4 beauty cabins.Free private parking is available on site, and the Chateau provides a 24-hour front desk and a bike rental service. Libourne is a 5-minute drive away.
- Everything! The views, the beds were very comfortable.
- the hotel is amazing, love to visit again. staffs were very friendly. room rate is little on the high side.
- Beautiful place to stay! Wonderful, peaceful central vineyard location, loved the Chateaux restaurant and food!
- Gorgeous chateau in beautiful St Emillion . Everything you need and more. Definitely 5 Star. Staff so friendly helpful and professional .
- The spa was very relaxing, the restaurant was good and the weather perfect. Breakfast was great and the staff were all extremely helpful.
ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion
Hotel ibis St Emilion is located 3.1 mi from the center of Libourne and Saint Emilion, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is 19 mi from Bordeaux on the D670 Motorway towards Bergerac.Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a large LCD TV with satellite and Canal+ channels, as well as free WiFi access. There is also a private bathroom with a bath or a large shower, and a hairdryer.The daily buffet-style breakfast is open from 6:30 to 10:00. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, while the bar and snacks are available 24 hours a day. Weather permitting, guests can enjoy the property’s terrace.Free parking is available and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- Place was a good base however bed wasn’t very comfortable and room differed from pictures online
- The staff were very helpful in assisting with the checking of trains, printing off plane tickets and ordering taxis.
It is an Ibis hotel
It is not luxurious
What it does it does very well
Cleanliness comfort, staff & food all excellent
Location was great since the St Emilion jazz festival was on just a kilometre or so away.
Staff were very helpful and friendly – there was an unexpected big group in and the hotel was short staffed so we were advised there was likely to be a delay in serving food. We were given information about the village and where to go for food which was very helpful.
Breakfast was extremely good and my wife and I would recommend this hotel.
- Near st Emilion by car- convenient price and great staff.
Top Hotels In Saillans Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saillans Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saillans Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saillans Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!