10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sahorre Languedoc-roussillon:
One of our top picks in Vernet-les-Bains.Hotel Princess is located in the Pyrénées town of Vernet-Les-Bains at the foot of Mont Canigou and its Abbaye Saint-Martin du Canigou. It is located between the sea and mountains.Most of the guest rooms at Hotel Princess have a balcony with panoramic views of the village and mountains. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi connection. They also feature a traditional private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast on the terrace or in the dining room. Guests can also relax in the lounge area and make use of the library and computer with internet access in the reception.
- We had breakfast there both mornings with excellent, fresh croissants, fruit, yogurt, etc, make a great start to the day. Dining in the hotel had night was also a pleasure and the restaurant food was gourmet standard and better than other eateries in the town.
- A simple room with a good view back across the mountains. Friendly and efficient staff.
- Very comfortable bed, restaurant better than we expected – we enjoyed our meal there – and staff all very friendly and helpful.
- When we arrived, the hotel believed that our booking had been cancelled ( contrary to my phone conversation and assurances from Booking.Com in the UK prior to our departure ). However the hotel Manager was able to make arrangements for us to have a room and was very helpful with secure parking for our motorbikes and ordering a taxi.
- Nice, quiet and clean hotel in beautiful surrounding. Nice balcony. Good breakfast.
Hotel les Glycines
One of our top picks in Prades.Hotel les Glycines is located in Prades, just 1.9 mi from Saint-Michel-de-Cuxa Abbey in the Languedoc-Roussillon region. Guests are invited to relax on the garden terrace or play billiards in the lounge.The guest rooms at Hotel les Glycines include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and wired internet is available. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet-style breakfast is available every morning at Hotel les Glycines.The center of Perpignan is 27 mi away. The property is 6.2 mi from the Pic du Canigou and 32 mi from Llivia. Free private parking is available on site, but availability is limited.
- We liked the location being handy to main town area and a short walk to the station
- We were driving, and Prades was a place we needed to stop. The hotel fitted our requirements. It is a basic hotel, but the staff are very helpful and kind.
- The location and the wold world charm. Immaculate!
- Good localization. Great breakfast. Has parking for guests and if u don’t have place there u can park in public parking 1 minute drive from hotel .
- Friendly and helpful staff. Location could not have been better.
This Logis Hotel is located in the village of Prades, at the bottom of Mount Canigou. It offers soundproofed accommodations with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and private bathrooms.Hotel Hexagone features a terrace a garden and that looks onto the Pyrenees Mountains. Breakfast is served daily and guests can play board games on site.Free parking is available on site and the Hexagone is a 45-minute drive from Perpignann, the ski slopes and the Mediterranean Sea. Local leisure activities include hiking and the hotel includes a cycle garage.
- Convenient location. Met with our expectations. Friendly staff. We were happy and enjoyed it time. Good when traveling with your dog.
- fair price, close to city, free parking, breakfast is ok, patron is very helpful. A good place for motobikers passing by.
Nice to have a separate bathroom and toilet. The room was a good size and it was quiet.
Easy place to find just off the main road and an easy fifteen minute stroll to the centre of town.
- The owner who attended us was very fluent Catalan-speaker
- I didn’t have breakfast. The room was comfortable and quiet. The hotel was a fifteen minute walk from the bus station.
Le Grand Hôtel
The Grand Hôtel is an old and elegant building, located in the heart of a Mediterranean tropical park, in front of the great Pic du Canigou, 45 kms from Perpignan.You will stay in one of the 34 comfortable rooms and suites. For sure, you will spend a refined and peaceful moment. The bathrooms are equipped with a large Italian shower or a beautiful bath. Some of the rooms and suites have a balcony. Breakfast can be served in your room at an additional charge.You could access directly to the Baths thanks to an elevator. Moreover, lots of other facilities are at your disposal: bar, restaurant, swimming pool, tennis court, car parks and a beauty salon.
Peaceful location, good meal in Cafe Casals, outdoor pool and sense of peace.
Wonderful view from our room of the pool and the rocky outcrop opposite.
Lots of benches for resting and admiring the landscape.
- Large room, good bed. Rooms at the frontside have a nice view, backside rooms are quiet but have less view. the hotel is old and somewhat run-down but this gives a special flavor. Most guests are older, come here for the health treatments and the springs. Nice garden for walks along the stream and there is a little path for climbing up one of the lower mountains. Great views from the winding road, road is very quiet.
- The beds were comfortable with fresh linens and fluffy towels. Plenty of hot water. The pool was spacious. Parking was easy. Staff was friendly.
good food in restaurants with very attentive and friendly staff
Helpful with requests about earlier room occupancy
- Fabulous location. Amazing Grand Hotel from the Belle Epoque.
- Peaceful location, good meal in Cafe Casals, outdoor pool and sense of peace.
La Mirabelle-casteil is a 2-star property located in Casteil. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a bar. Each room comes with a patio with mountain views and free WiFi.All guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some boast garden views. All units include a desk.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Perpignan is 28 mi from La Mirabelle-casteil. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- quiet location in small village ,friendly host,off,road parking for my motorcycle
- very welcoming staff, great service, great breakfast, free car park, quiet, close to the abbay, huge room, good wifi coverage, good value for money
- Comfortable room, just what we needed for a one night stay. The purpose was to visit the abbaye st-martin. Excellent loction . We had dinner, and it delicious. Really good. Very nice staff, a couple running the business.
- Great location in mountain setting, close to abbey of St Martin du Canigou.
Richard is a friendly helpful host.
The location – situated centrally in the village and excellent for local hiking trails.
The restaurant is the centrepiece – beautifully presented, delicious food; clearly Olga and Richard are passionate restaurateurs.
The breakfast was very good and good value – it was a great start to a day of hiking.
A peaceful and shaded garden to sit in.
Château De Riell
Chateau de Riell provides 5-star accommodations in a former chateau. It has a garden, restaurant, spa and bar. The chateau overlooks Mount Canigou and free WiFi is available.Riell rooms are decorated to combine the details of the original baroque interiors with modern facilities. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and mini-bar. The private bathrooms have a shower and bathtub.Le Chatelain serves traditional French cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can have a drink in the chateau’s Out of Africa Bar, where animal print cushions and wall coverings provide an exotic atmosphere. For those who prefer to have a drink in an environment more authentic to the chateau’s origins, de Riell has a lounge with a log fireplace. There is also a Russian inspired datcha where guests are able to relax with a book or a cup of tea.Guests are invited to explore Chateau de Riell’s garden, which is filled with pine and oak trees. The terrace offers a calm place to relax with its fountains and palm trees. Chateau de Riell’s spa offers a variety of beauty and relaxation treatments.Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
The friendly but professional service, the rooms and Hotel in general are quite luxurious. The food in the restaurant was delicious too and I would definitely visit the château again. It was all we could have asked for.
This made our weekend away, special…
- what an energy! the views are just great, great place to relax. spiritual to, you feel like in Celestine Prohesy.
- Loved the location. We paid extra for a view and it was fabulous. The room was big with wonderful period furnishings a very nice pool. We took the train Jaune will there and that was fun
- Room was comfortable. Showers were hot. Setting of the hotel was beautiful- in the heart of the Pyrenees.
- Amazing chateau and the town is beautiful. Pool was lovely. Offers a very French experience. Good parking for bike.
- The friendly but professional service, the rooms and Hotel in general are quite luxurious. The food in the restaurant was delicious too and I would definitely visit the château again. It was all we could have asked for.
Set near the fortifications of a famous city built by Vauban, Clos Cerdan is a hotel complex set in a stone building overlooking the nearby mountains. WiFi is available in the reception and bar for freeThe Clos Cerdan offers 60 guest rooms fitted with all the modern comfort, bath or shower and television.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed, including pastries, hot drinks, fruit juices, eggs, hot pancakes and cold meats. There is also a restaurant on site serving Catalan and Mediterranean meals.A billiards table and table football are available on-site and guests have access to a shared lounge with fireplace.The guests of the Clos Cerdan enjoy free and unlimited access to the Aquaforme area of the onsite balneotherapy center. Public parking is available just in front of the property, and a garage is available on site upon request for an additional charge.
- Swimming pool available foc. We were given a large peaceful room with a super view and balcony.
- The restaurant was amazing .the best meal of our trip
- A window into the bathroom from the living room, that’s funny =D
- The pool area was a welcome break. The room itself was newly renovated and very pleasant, as was the dining area.
- The spa after a day of skiing was relaxing. The restaurant is good.
Set on the heights of the Pyrénées Catalanes Regional Park, this hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a TV. Bolquère ski resort is located 2.2 mi away.Each guest room has a traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Some rooms offer views of the surrounding mountains. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.Regional dishes and Catalan specialties are served in the hotel restaurant. Enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace, or relax in the garden at hotel Le Catalan. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning. If you wish to have half-board service, please request in advance.Font Romeu Golf Club is 4.7 mi from Le Catalan and free private parking is available on site.
- La localisation, sur la route, aucun détour. Les alentours (joli coin).
- Hôtel très typique bien équipé. Très agréable. Malgré de mauvaises évaluation des clients, l’hôtel restaurant est très bien. Je le recommande vivement.
Personnel gentil et disponible
Qualité des repas
Petit déjeuner copieux
Proche des stations de ski
Je reviens pour la 2 ème année, accueil très sympathique, chambre suffisemment vaste, parking gratuit au pied de l’hôtel, salle de bain très agréable, petit déjeuner copieux.
Bon emplacement géographique
Propreté de l’établissement.
Proximité des pistes:Pyrénées 2000 à 3,5 km.
Le Grand Hôtel Thermal
Le Grand Hôtel Thermal is set 5 mi from Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste in the countryside of the Languedoc- Roussillon region. Its wellness center features thermal baths open in the morning from Monday to Saturday and a hammam. Spa treatments, including hydromassage, are available from Monday to Saturday upon reservation. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at Le Grand Hôtel Thermal were renovated in 2015 and 216 and have views of the valley and surrounding countryside. The rooms feature antique furniture and parquet flooring. The Superior Rooms have a marble fireplace.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning, while the property has 2 onsite restaurants. La Cuisine Santé Nature® serves health foods, while gastronomic cuisine is available at La Cuisine d’Appétit®.Free private parking is available on site and the Spanish border is 14 mi away. The hotel is 106 mi from Barcelona and 43 mi from Perpignan.
- Isolated location. Superior room was spacious, comfortable, with character. Dinner menu, and friendly staff.
- le personnel est disponible et a le sourire c’est très agréable
lit très grand dans une chambre et une salle de bain très grande.
Accueil très sympathique avec une petite boite de friandises
Dîner correct pour le prix
Petit déjeuner copieux, personnel avenant.
- Propreté de la chambre, manque d équipements (séchoir , bouilloire)
La habitacion amplia y confortable bien situada orientada al valle.
La ubicacion para realizar excursiones en el valle es excelente y no pasar calor.
Hotel Restaurant Le Costabonne
In a warm and family atmosphere, let yourself be pampered in the Costabonne hotel and discover the local traditions among tourists and hikers.The hotel is in the heart of the beautiful city of Prats de Mollo, just 100 feet from the shuttle stops for the thermal city of la Preste Les Bains.The Costabonne hotel features 18 comfortable guest rooms with bathtub or shower. South-facing and overlooking the main square or quiet and with view of the Fort Lagarde castle, all of them come with a TV.There is a lounge with a reading area and board games , as well as a foot and terrace.Family-style cooking, traditional Catalan specialties and well-balanced meals are served in the hotel’s rustic restaurant.
- Very friendly owner who speaks good English. I was immediately given a place to store my bike. The room overlooked the lovely town square where people were playing petanque. The location of the hotel is fantastic, shops and restaurants nearby or you have the option of their own restaurant and outside terrace.
- Extremely friendly staff, fantastic meal in restaurant, great location !
- Es un Hotel centrico y dispone de parking publico gratis, el personal es amable y simpatico.
- L’atencio dels propietaris va ser bona, molt amables.
- Todo.pueblo encanrador y hotel de dos estrellas pero limpio confortable y centrico
Top Hotels In Sahorre Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sahorre Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!