10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saham Toney Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Saham Toney Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saham Toney Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saham Toney Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saham Toney Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saham Toney Norfolk:
Broom Hall Country Hotel
Located in Saham Toney in the region of Norfolk, 21 miles from Norwich, Broom Hall Country Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 23 miles from Broom Hall Country Hotel, and Kings Lynn is 21 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was lovely, the bed was really comfy, the staff friendly, the grounds beautiful. Definitely stay again.
- The staff were really helpful and friendly. They dealt with queries efficiently.
- Good breakfast – lovely kippers! Nice grounds for dog to walk.
- Warm welcome and Border Biscuits. Nice coffee in room
- Friendly staff and the grounds were amazing, very quiet and a comfirtable nights sleep.
The Hare And Barrel Hotel
Located in Watton, 21 miles from Norwich, The Hare And Barrel Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Bury Saint Edmunds is 23 miles from The Hare And Barrel Hotel, and Kings Lynn is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 21 miles from The Hare And Barrel Hotel.
room was warm.
wifi was fast
breakfast was fast & hot
- Hotel is a normal pub B&B, rooms were ok, breakfast was nice, staff were really friendly
- Super-friendly and helpful staff. Good food in the restaurant.
- Beds so need replacing.very few hotels offer single rooms which is what we needed so that was a bonus. Food was good
- Beds a little uncomfortable, but a very good breakfast makes up for it 🙂
- room was warm.
The Olde Windmill Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Olde Windmill Inn offers accommodations in Great Cressingham, just 24 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 23 miles from The Olde Windmill Inn, and Kings Lynn is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from The Olde Windmill Inn.
- The executive double room was spacious and clean. It included a desk and chair plus 2 more comfortable chairs. Very friendly staff, food was very good too.
- The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast started at 7.30 but as we needed to leave earlier they made sure staff were on site to make sure we could get our breakfast before we left.
- Quiet and friendly inn… have stayed here before and will again. Thank you…
- Big room and comfy beds. Food very good pub grub and good selection.
- Good food and wide selection of well-kept beers. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The Crown Hotel
In the heart of Thetford Forest, The Crown Hotel offers 2 restaurants and 2 bars. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Both restaurants and both bars serve varied dining menus and bar menus. Locally sourced produce is used whenever possible. A full English breakfast is available every morning.The bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has its own bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Other facilities include tea/coffee and desks.The Crown is in the village of Mundford, which is a 40-minute drive from Norwich.
The room was great because we had a dog we had room 10 had a garden and patio area
The food was grest
- characterful and spacious rooms, friendly staff, good quiet location,
- Aa always it was superb, I love the Crown. The room was lovely, immaculately clean and the food is really delicious. The breakfast is really good. Everyone is always so friendly and kind
- Very quiet and scenic location with really good pub and restaurant on site, French onion soup was the best I’ve ever had!
- Everything was brilliant staff are so nice and helpful
- The room was great because we had a dog we had room 10 had a garden and patio area
Lynford Hall Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lynford Hall Hotel offers accommodations in Mundford, just 27 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 19 miles from Lynford Hall Hotel, and Kings Lynn is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
There were a few cobwebs in evidence in the room, and dead flies on the windowsill in the dining room. Parts of the wall in the garden were crumbling, but the location and surroundings were delightful.
Staff were extremely pleasant.
Breakfast was slow, and the porridge did not live up to expectations even though our evening meal was excellent.
A little more attention to detail and this hotel would be a must-visit if you’re staying in the area.
- Lovely old hotel, it was like staying in a stately home. The grounds and the arboretum were beautiful.
- The hotel has a lot of character and history. The grounds were good to walk around,
- Stunning location. Breakfast amazing. Building wonderful.
- Lovely location and beautiful house. The staff were very helpful ( we had a 3 year old and the breakfast staff were extra helpful with requests for him)
- There were a few cobwebs in evidence in the room, and dead flies on the windowsill in the dining room. Parts of the wall in the garden were crumbling, but the location and surroundings were delightful.
Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham
One of our top picks in Swaffham.Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham is located in Swaffham, 25 miles from Norwich and 28 miles from Bury Saint Edmunds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kings Lynn is 15 miles from George Hotel Swaffham, and Newmarket is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 25 miles from Best Western The George Hotel, Swaffham.
- Easy and comfortable. The whole package was designed for ease of use and helpfulness.
- Staff were so friendly and helpful, room was comfortable and the food was excellent. A lovely stay in this friendly hotel
- The staff were without exception, very helpful and attentive.
- Lovely friendly staff. Food good. Nice firm mattress on bed – good for bad back!
- Food was very good. Staff were very cheerful and friendly
The Bedingfeld Arms
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bedingfeld Arms offers accommodations in Swaffham, just 30 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bury Saint Edmunds is 24 miles from The Bedingfeld Arms, and Kings Lynn is 14 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Nice old style country inn serving good food and beers.Worth a visit
- Dog friendly, combine with good food and comfortable bed. Our room was in a ground floor annex which was very helpful when taking the dog for early morning or late evening walk without disturbing other guests
- A very friendly atmosphere with good food and pleasant surroundings
- Very comfortable bed. Large bathroom with good shower. TV with all freeview channels. Large free carpark. Pleasant bar with wide range of drinks. First class dining. Very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Very polite and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble! It was peaceful and quiet, and we had a great nights sleep. We would definitely stay again.
Greenbanks Hotel Norfolk
Located in Great Fransham, 19 miles from Norwich, Greenbanks Hotel Norfolk features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bury Saint Edmunds is 31 miles from Greenbanks Hotel Norfolk, and Kings Lynn is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
This hotel is a hidden gem, the staff are so friendly, the room comfy and spotlessly clean and the food in the restaurant was absolutely off the scale …. 20/10
I’ve not had food of such quality since I was on a very expensive cruise a few years ago ! A wonderful
- Our room had a separate drool for my children with a fridge and tv for her
- Good location. Lovely accommodation, very comfortable and clean. Plenty of parking. Food was superb & staff were great. Will return.
Bed was very comfortable.
Liked the separate TV lounge, microwave and fridge.
- Very warm welcome, comfortable, large, well equipped rooms, excellent food.
- This hotel is a hidden gem, the staff are so friendly, the room comfy and spotlessly clean and the food in the restaurant was absolutely off the scale …. 20/10
In the historic market town of Swaffham, this award-winning boutique hotel features an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and luxury accommodations in beautiful boutique-style rooms and suites.Strattons is in the bustling market town of Swaffham, in the heart of the historic Brecks, a unique and beautiful landscape stretching across Suffolk and Norfolk. Swaffham features a wide range of Georgian and Victorian architecture, and Strattons sits within a conservation area.Luxurious and chic, each individually designed room has a number of unique features, including carved four-poster beds, open fires or free-standing baths.Strattons’ award-winning restaurant uses local and seasonal produce, including eggs from the hotel’s hens, mushrooms from the forest, and fruit from the orchard. The menu features dishes such as potted Kings Lynn brown shrimps or roast partridge in red wine. CoCoe’s cafe deli has fresh, light dishes including fresh-baked bread, organic wine, homemade cake and cookies.
I love the whole vibe of the place, feels bohemian and something special
Great blend of old new and art.
Will be back!
- Hotel and staff very welcoming. Room lovely – stylish, with lots of attention to detail. Bed large and very comfy plus a fridge in the room with real milk! We were sorry to leave and will be back.
This has to be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. I must admit I was a bit dubious about staying in the annexe as I don’t like them. One word WOW, the room was amazing, wished that I was staying longer.
I was asked if I wanted to book a table for evening meal, very easy process. I was asked to choose a table, nice touch. Again the food was delicious, couldn’t fault it at all.
- Brilliant individual roomed hotel decorated to the highest quality. Excellent food.
beautiful room and very comfortable bed
amazing staff and amazing food.
- I love the whole vibe of the place, feels bohemian and something special
With a traditional restaurant, cozy bedrooms and vintage features, The Bell is situated in the heart of Thetford. Just 2 miles from Thetford Forest, the inn offers free parking and a leafy yard.Set in a 16th-century building, the individual rooms at Bell each have a private bathroom and a work desk. Some feature original Tudor wall paintings and exposed beams, and all have a hairdryer, TV and CD player.King James Restaurant serves traditional British cuisine and seasonal specials. The historic bar boasts original features, and offers a range of real ales and snacks. The Bell Hotel was also featured throughout the Dad’s Army TV series.Situated on the corner of King Street and Bridge Street, The Bell is a short walk from Thetford’s stores and restaurants. Highway A11 is a 3-minute drive, and nearby Brandon is a 10-minute drive away.
- Room was warm & bed very comfy. TV, hairdryer provided. Room clean. Lovely historic building. Nice public areas. Staff friendly.
Great hotel with an abundance of character.
Lots of ghost stories over the years which added to the experience with the staff recounting stories of ghostly experiences to the kids, which they absolutely loved.
A charming hotel with fantastic welcoming staff.
A bit shabby in places but this does not distract from the overall experience.
- location A’s was close too the job we were working on
Bed comfortable but room /hotel in need of renovating and decorating! There were holes in the plaster where the plug sockets are and 3/5 light bulbs missing so room very dark.
Corridors smelt of grease and hotel generally run down.Shame as it could be great due to history and location.
- I was given the best most haunted room in the oldest part of the hotel,made my day.everything was perfect,great staff,food,location.no problems,the room was quiet,very comfy
Top Hotels In Saham Toney Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saham Toney Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!