10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saginaw Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Saginaw Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saginaw Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saginaw Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saginaw Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saginaw Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saginaw Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saginaw Michigan:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saginaw, MI
One of our best sellers in Saginaw! Just off I-675, this Saginaw hotel is just 2 miles from Saginaw Valley State University and the Dow Event Center. It offers modern guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.Country Inn & Suites Saginaw features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and Direct TV channels in every spacious, bright room. Other in-room amenities include microwave, refrigerator and coffee/tea facilities.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Saginaw Country Inn. A variety of restaurants are available in the area.Shopping opportunities can be found at the nearby Fashion Square Mall or at the Birch Run Prime Outlet Center, which is 20 minutes away by car.
- Staff very helpful even willing to be apart of a scavenger hunt
- Comfortable bed. Pleasant staff. Easy check in. Easy to access from the freeway. Restaurant that is a one minute walk away.
- Good breakfast options! Room was cleaned each day! My sister needed a toothbrush and the desk kindly gave her one.
- Clean, comfortable staff was very nice and helpful and the price we got in bookings was great.
- Absolutely horrible! Would never ever recommend this place to anyone!
Comfort Suites Saginaw
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Suites Saginaw offers accommodations in Saginaw. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Frankenmuth is 16 miles from Comfort Suites Saginaw, and Birch Run is 18 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and smiling staff. Clean room, comfortable bed, close parking. Breakfast was good, coffee was excellent.
- Eveything. The staff was so very friendly and helpful and also pleasant to chat with!
- I wish we were staying another night, it was that nice
The bed was comfy, staff were very helpful and courteous.
It was Deer widows weekend, Lots of shopping, hotel close to many stores.
Breakfast both days was excellent. Staff exceptional at replenishing
- The morning breakfast was very good and the staff was very welcoming.
Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Saginaw. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Frankenmuth is 15 miles from Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, and Birch Run is 16 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable and the food was good. The seating in the dinning area was okay. I used the overflow only once.
- The breakfast was excellent. Great sausage. Room clean and comfortable temperature.
- We stayed 2 nights and they had the exact same breakfast each day.. And my family didn’t really care for he spread.. Hashbrown, sausage, and eggs… I would suggest a waffle maker and a variety of oatmeal
- The beds are comfortable, rooms are clean, parking available.
- Cleanest hotel I have been too in a long time. Very quiet. Best sleep I have ever had in a hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saginaw
One of our top picks in Saginaw.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saginaw is located in Saginaw in the region of Michigan.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Frankenmuth is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Saginaw, and Birch Run is 18 miles from the property.
- The property looked very new and updated. Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast. Room was very clean and quiet.
- Bed, breakfast and location. The business computer room and pool and sauna were also nice.
- The bed was comfy and I liked the choice of pillows ( firm and soft ).
- We got room 222 which was the biggest room in the hotel and it was amazing!! Perfect for our family as it allowed us to put the kids to bed on the cots we brought (shut the door) and have a nice evening before calling it a night ourselves. The room was comfortable.
- The night time check in girl was great, very friendly and even told me about discount offered. Very accomodating, property and room were clean and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were nice and clean. Breakfast was delicious, egg white omelette and biscuits and gravy were on point. Great stay!
Four Points By Sheraton – Saginaw
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Four Points By Sheraton – Saginaw is located in Saginaw, just 15 miles from Frankenmuth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Birch Run is 18 miles from Four Points By Sheraton – Saginaw, and Midland is 17 miles from the property.
- Travel a lot! Called previously to assure that room could be paid in cash. Arrived to find a pay full amount on credit card and then pay cash to get refunded in 5 days policy. Small room for the price. No continental breakfast (discounts at local restaurants instead).
- I love that it’s very clean & nice and quite.
- Very accommodating. Front desk staff was awesome. Made us all feel very welcome and answered all of our questions.
- Liked all things with property. Staff will b addressed below.
- Large clean rooms, good wifi only not in the breakfast area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw is located in Saginaw.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankenmuth is 16 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, and Birch Run is 18 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful and very friendly from the moment I walked in till the moment I checked out. Breakfast was great and the employee working the breakfast area was efficient, attentive, and friendly. Great experience and excellent value.
- the breakfast was good and the lady running the food bar was very freindly
- The breakfast buffet was one of the best I’ve had in a hotel! The staff were fabulous and went above and beyond to answer any questions to make our stay enjoyable. The breakfast staff were extra terrific making sure I had anything I wanted.
- Breakfast was good. Pool was clean! Will stay there again.
- location to a the great shopping in the area . Prices for the property including breakfast .
Knights Inn Saginaw
Less than one mile from the Fashion Square Mall in Saginaw, Michigan, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a DVD player.Each room at Saginaw Knights Inn are traditionally furnished and come equipped with a private bathroom and free toiletries. Some rooms have a microwave, fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities.A daily breakfast is available. Guests can also use the communal barbecue facilities on the hotel grounds.The Castle Museum is 4 miles from the hotel. Lake Huron is a 20 minute drive away, along Highway I-75.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious. It was great to be able to park right outside the room.
- Bed was very comfortable, the room was inviting, hot water every shower, and area of hotel was great area! Will stay again. It’s winter time so we didn’t use the air. But the heat was perfect as the temp we put it on.
- Poor service, beds were not comfortable, there was a bug in our room. They did not clean our room until after the fact. I will not stay at this hotel ever.
Close to everything
Mattress was comfortable
- It was clean and bed was comfortable.We just needed a place to get a few hours of sleep.It worked for us.
Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw is located in Saginaw in the region of Michigan.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a shops at the property.Frankenmuth is 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, and Birch Run is 18 miles away.
- Everything was amazing! The best stay I ever had at a hotel!
- Beautiful genuine welcome by front desk…Room very clean and comfortable. Breakfast very nice.I will be traveling more to Michigan..And booking there.And will stay at other Hampton Inn.Love the atmosphere and warm welcome…Worth every penny
- Quiet room. Lots of towels were nice. Very nice staff. Breakfast was excellent.
- The service and accommodations of a Hampton are consistent across the USA. I always know that when I stay at a Hampton, it will be a great experience.
- All of the staff and even the cleaning lady was so friendly and polite. Everything was very clean. And the room was big and comfortable.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saginaw
Located in Saginaw, 16 miles from Frankenmuth, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saginaw features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Birch Run is 18 miles from TownePlace Suites Saginaw, and Midland is 17 miles away.
- Breakfast was outstanding, rooms very clean and lots of extras (blow dryer fridge stove microwave)
- The apartments style was available it felt like home
- excellent rooms and the staff was very friendly and was close to shopping could walk to most if the weather was good
- really liked the option of the kitchen, whether you wanted to eat in or just warm things up…snack later etc…. the rooms were a nice size, didn’t feel crowded and the table was a nice additive to sit at instead of bed.
- I liked the location near shopping and eating places. I like that it had a kitchenette even though didn’t really use it much for just one overnight. Liked comfort of bed and pillows. Liked the small couch. Liked the view from 3rd floor.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw
Located off exit 6 and less than 2 miles from I-675, SpringHill Suites Saginaw offers suites with a pantry area featuring a mini-fridge and a microwave. Facilities include an indoor pool.The air-conditioned suites of Saginaw SpringHill Suites have a modern interior. All suites are equipped with a flat-screen TV, an iPod dock, a semi-private living area, and a spacious work desk.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning. The 24-hour market offers various light meals and snacks.SpringHill Suites Saginaw also offers a whirlpool, a fitness room, and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.Golf at Apple Mountain Resort is 7 miles from SpringHill Suites Saginaw. Fashion Square Mall is less than 1 miles away.
- Bed was very comfortable. Nice variety for breakfast. We were there for a swim meet so we did not visit the pool.
- Breakfast was great and the bed was so comfortable!
- Spacious room with a desk and couch as well as comfy beds. Great breakfast!
- Excellent Service! Mr Lui was very nice and made sure everything was good to go with my stay!
- Lovely facility. The room was large, clean and very attractive. The mattresses were firm and the split bathroom layout was especially convenient with four of us in the room. Love the bathroom mirror!
Top Hotels In Saginaw Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saginaw Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saginaw Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saginaw Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!