10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sagelat Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Sagelat Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sagelat Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sagelat Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sagelat Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sagelat Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sagelat Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sagelat Aquitaine:
Hôtel Auberge de La Nauze
Just over 19 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda, the air-conditioned Hôtel Auberge de la Nauze has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant serving fine local dishes, a sun terrace and free on-site parking.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served in the dining room or in the guest room. Dishes served at the restaurant include fresh traditional ingredients and packed lunches are available on request.The rooms all have a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower or bath, toilet, hairdryer and free toiletries.Less than 1.2 mi away, some shops and a supermarket can be found. Hôtel Auberge de la Nauze is also 2.5 mi from La Forge Golf Course.
- The place was very quiet and comfortable. People were friendly and helpful.
- Location was good. The staff were friendly but spoke very little English which for us was ok even though we have very little french ( that’s our problem not theirs)
- Thoughtful staff, easy and casual atmosphere, excellent food.
L’accueil, la gentillesse de l’ensemble du personnel, la qualité du service, l’excellente cuisine et le calme de l’auberge.
Il y a beaucoup de sites, musées et activités proches de cette auberge.
Il giardino attorno all’Hotel. Il ristorante dove si mangia molto bene. La cagnolina Gipsy che fa le feste a tutti.
La posizione, vicinissima a Belves.
In a beautiful medieval village in the heart of Perigord Noir, the charming hotel Le Home, offers traditional and homey service in a cozy atmosphere.The comfortable rooms are full of character and come with TV, telephone, bathroom and free Wi-Fi.At the hotel restaurant guests can savor delicious local cuisine in a quaint village atmosphere.The local region of Belvès hosts lively events, markets and festivals throughout the year and there are many outdoor activities to be enjoyed nearby. The hotel is in the center of town and is an ideal base from which to explore to area.
The food is as good as you are likely to find anywhere.
Smart hotel very clean and comfortable. Good view from room. Located in the lovely town of Belves.
Restaurant cuisine good, especially if you are hungry – generous portions!
Staff (owners) made us feel home.
Restaurant is just excellent. Location is fabulous, in the core of a marvelous village and close to the main attractions in the area. I would repeat.
Location near the centre of Belves was very good.
The rooms were a good size and the bedlinen and towels were very good quality.
The food was fairly plain but plentiful and tasty.
- We had a lovely dinner at the hotel which was excellent quality and good value.
- The food is as good as you are likely to find anywhere.
Auberge de la Petite Reine
In the heart of the Périgord Noir region, the inn is set in a verdant domain planted with trees and offers a warm welcome and a family atmosphere. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The Auberge de la Petite Reine benefits from a privileged location from which you can enjoy the wealth, hidden or not, of the Périgord; sports, outdoor activities, and a rich historical and gastronomic heritage.The rooms are comfortable; the restaurant serves tasty French fare; the indoor swimming pool is heated; the fitness room is free of charge; and attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay.
Simple but welcoming.
Daughter enjoyed pool
Food: Vegetarian menu offered (only 1 fixed menu but starter and sweet lovely)
Room: Spacious , simple
-somehow comfortably bed
-very good towels
If you are up for a camping/trailer truck feel holiday, this is perhaps a good palce for you.
- Ground were pretty and the pool looked nice. Bathrooms were quite modern.
- Établissement familial agréable, calme, confortable.
- Objetivamente la habitación estuvo muy bien. Muebles e instalaciones son muy nuevos, funcionales y bonitos. La habitación es muy amplia también.
- Simple but welcoming.
Le Petit Chaperon Rouge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the valley of the Dordogne, this hotel is in a countryside setting and offers the ideal backdrop for a restful stay.The Hotel Le Petit Chaperon Rouge features 9 guest rooms equipped with all the modern comfort, Wi-Fi Internet access, flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Traditional, tasty specialties and homemade cuisine are served at the hotels restaurant or on the terrace shaded by lime trees when the weather is nice.
- Traditional French country venue. Excellent in so many ways
- Everything was very good. I just recommmend to everyone! 🙂
- Sehr bequemes Bett , die ruhige Lage , der sehr hübsch angelegte Hof
- petit déjeuner trés correct, personnel excessivement serviable, jovial et attentif aux remarques. Toujours aux petits soins. Terrasse trés agréable, ombragée.
Le calme le cadre très reposant
Menu du soir excellent avec des bons produits du terroir et cuisine maison. Chambre très propre et belle salle d eau et wc separe
Le Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles
The Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles is a traditional regional Hotel, in the heart of the Périgord Noir.The Hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. All the rooms were refurbished in 2009.Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles also offers a regional cuisine served on a shaded terrace in summer, and next to the fireplace in winter.
- Lovely quiet location, nice hosts. Peaceful and nice scenery all around.
- Very friendly owners, lovely big bedrooms, with comfy beds and spotless bathroom with toiletries provided. A lovely restaurant for breakfast, delicious continental breakfast, and all in all a great little hotel. Easy walking distance to everything in the village, and a very enjoyable stay.
Charming, authentic , attractive French Inn . Outstanding restaurant serving locally sourced ingredients.
Continental breakfast was delicious & plentiful , not a prepacked jam or butter sachet in sight, & included fresh compote & fruit juice.
The rooms were spacious & attractive affording pretty views from two sets of windows. ( suites 6 & 8 ) newly fitted, spotlesslessly clean modern bathrooms featured a large shower .
Lovely covered patio offered tables for dining or having a drink.
- Restaurant was superb, staff were excellent. Room simple but sufficient, bathroom great. Very helpful in providing an iron and booking taxis etc.
Breakfast was excellent, room was very comfortable.
The staff were friendly and professional.
Lovely little village in the Dordogne.
Le Chambellan is located in the village of Coux-et-Bigaroque, half a mile from the Dordogne River. It offers traditional accommodations in stone buildings set around a courtyard.The guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant serves regional specialties and guests can dine by the fireside in winter or on the terrace in summer.Le Chambellan also has a bar and grounds where guests can relax with an aperitif.Free parking is available exploring the Perigord region by car. Sarlat is 19 miles away and Rocamadour Caves are 43 miles from the hotel.
- The restaurant was excellent for breakfasts and evening meals. The atmosphere of the whole place was very relaxing with friendly and attentive staff. The room was basic and traditional but very clean and comfortable. We stayed for 3 nights and wished it had been for longer. I would definitely recommend this hotel for an enjoyable break. Plenty of free parking and the position of the hotel to reach many of the popular local villages was excellent.
- Comfortable bed, triple room – small double, two single beds. Fan in room, tv, hairdryer, iron and board. Large room. Clean. Plenty of hot water, shower quite good flow. Good continental breakfast for 8 euros. Traditional rustic French feel to the premises. Went to a wedding in the Chateau nearby so perfect place to stay.
- It was in walking distance to a beautiful part of the dordogne where you can swim and bath. Very authentic buildings with great terrace. Breakfast was continental but very good value for money. Cute little traditional bar was a bonus with seats outside on the very quiet street.
- The evening meal was excellent, on a lovely patio adjacent to the dining room
- The outside of the property was very old and attractive, like the inner courtyard. Setting was pleasing. /steep stairs (I am a semi-invalid) to a dingy little,empty room. However, I found bedside lights as requested, and the helpful manager supplied extra pillows. The bed was comfortable. The quite depressing bathroom cold,and we shunned the 1930,s bath with mixer tap shower Few toiletries = clean but inadequate size towels. Expensive for standard – but we were in the heart of the Dorgdogne = so what will you?
Relais du Périgord Noir
Located in a small village of the Dordogne region, this hotel is set in a characteristic stone house with a garden. It offers free access to a covered pool, a sauna and fitness facilities.The Relais Du Perigord Noir’s restaurant serves regional cuisine from the Perigord Noir region, including foie gras, and a selection of wine. Guests can enjoy their meal, or just a drink, on the outdoor terrace.All of the rooms at Du Perigord Noir have a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a desk. Each of the spacious private bathrooms features a hairdryer and the studios have a fully equipped kitchen. Served in the restaurant, the breakfast includes cheese, ham, French pastries and fruit salad.The Relais Du Perigord Noir provides WiFi access and on-site activities, including a hammam. The fitness room is equipped with power plate and cardio training facilities. Guests are also invited to relax on deckchairs by the swimming pool.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 17 mi away and free private parking is possible at the Relais.
- Spacious clean room with a great size balcony to sit out on. The staff were all lovely and went out of their way to look after us. The breakfast was very good and the service was excellent.
- The lady at the front was extremely nice and very helpful. We didn’t have issues with mischarging as others had mentioned. They were actually very fair as we checked out a day early and they didn’t charge us for the additional night we had booked. The rooms were a good size and generally clean, though the bathroom could have been cleaner which is really my only complaint. When we checked in we were given a room that hadn’t been remodeled like the images on the site had showed, so the lady was nice enough to show me an updated room in our same price category and change the room for us. As others mentioned, the restaurant was not always open but there is another hotel restaurant just 2 minutes away that had a very nice dinner. But they do always offer breakfast if you give notice the night before which given the lack of restaurants in the area I would have taken advantage of.
- Lovely old building, excellent room, very well appointed.
- The staff couldn’t do enough to help. Lovely people. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Good location,plenty of parking available.Pleasant staff and we found the restaurant most satisfactory. The only downside was lack of air conditioning in room when the temperature was touching 40 degrees.Would definately book again,
Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant – Proche Sarlat
Chateau de Monrecour is located in Périgord Noir region, in the heart of the Dordogne Valley. It offers two heated swimming pools, a large south-facing terrace and a gourmet-style restaurant.The air conditioned guest rooms are located in the Chateau and in its adjacent buildings. Each one is equipped with a private bathroom, a flatscreen television, a mini-bar, a kettle and a courtesy tray. Free Wi-Fi access is offered.Breakfast is served in the chateau’s ballroom, which is decorated with tapestries and features a large stone fireplace. During nice weather, guest can enjoy breakfast on the terrace, which has a view of the 15th-century Chateau des Milandes.Chateau de Monrecour is just 7.5 mi from the medieval town of Sarlat and its cathedral, whose belfry dates from the 9th century. For guests who arrive by car, free private parking is available.
- The atmosphere at the chateau was excellent and the grounds were well maintained and a pleasure to be in. The room was big and comfortable with a large separate shower. Dinner in the evening was formal and of excellent quality. A good experience.
- We’ve stayed at the Chateau many times in the past, but this is the first return for about three years. It has been enhanced greatly with the recent renovations. Lovely place, great location and superb atmosphere.
- Friendly and welcoming reception. Lovely surroundings.
- Very good choice away from the crowds. The reception staff person was excellent and v v helpful
- This is an amazing property. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. We were upgraded to an apartment as we felt our original room was too small. The heated pool was refreshing, pool towels provided. It is so close to the village where there are restaurants and shops – not much parking in the town though. The chateau is well situated to visit so many attractions – Chateaux Milandes and Castenaud, La Roque-Gageac where we took a 50 min. boat ride, Domme and Sarlat. This is an exceptional property.
L’Oustal de Vézac
Located next to Marqueyssac Gardens, this 3-star hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. It is 5 mi from Sarlat and 0.9 mi from the Castelnaud Castles, Beynac and Les Milandes. There is free WiFi in the rooms and public areas.Decorated in a contemporary style, some rooms at L’Oustal de Vézac feature views of the swimming pool or castles. Each one has a TV and also offers a private bathroom with a shower, and toilet.The buffet breakfast is served every morning on the veranda, which overlooks the countryside and Château de Beynac.Free private parking is possible on site. Sarlat Train Station is 5 mi away and local activities include canoeing and fishing on the Dordogne River, 0.6 mi from the hotel as well as adventure parks and hot air balloons.
- The location was very central to the attractions we wanted to visit, the room was excellent and very clean and the service and attention to detail was very good and the owners were very friendly and helpful.
- What I liked most about the hotel was my room, it had access to the carpark which is outdoors. We had a small table and chairs outside the double doors and could sit out in the evening. The pool area is excellent with safety gates for children. The Breakfast is also great value for money with a very large selection to choose from. Located 5 mins drive from Beynac-et-Cazenac along the river and about 9km from the cycle greenway in Sarlat, which is well worth a visit if your into cycling.
- Excellent location, terrific breakfast buffet, lovely innkeepers, gave us a great recommendation for a dinner restaurant!
The hotel. The hostes are very kind and helpful. The pastoral surroundings and the pool.
Hopefully will be back.
The hosts were very friendly.The breakfast and swimming pool were excellent. There is plenty of parking space. In a beautiful, remote, location and a long walk to Beynac along the road. Very central for all the Dordogne hot spots. No restaurant on site but we had excellent food at the quirky Relais nearby – 200 metre walk through fields of sunflowers.
Rooms are standard for this sort of place in a relatively modern one-storey corridored building
One of our top picks in Beynac-et-Cazenac.Located in one of France’s most beautiful villages, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from Château de Beynac and 6.2 mi from Sarlat. It is set in an ancient sheep barn and offers rooms with attached bathroom with views of the medieval village of Beynac-et-Cazenac and free internet access in public areas.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Pontet feature all the modern comfort and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.Guests can enjoy a characteristic, French breakfast with fresh juice, pastries and jams. Traditional cuisine is served at “Maleville”, a restaurant which is located along the River.Popular outdoor activities in the area include fishing, hiking and horse riding.
- Good location. Comfortable and neat room. The staff at the hotel was helpful and courteous. Good breakfast, worth the money. Recommended for other travellers.
Excellent location right in the center of this very nice village.
Good value for money
- Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was ample and reasonably priced.
- Great value for money. Charming and cute hotel. The village of Beynac is beautiful and the castle at the top of the hill is great for history lovers. Marie was a superb host who managed to book several taxis to get us to and from a wedding over the course of the weekend. There are some fantastic restaurants in the area as well.
- Lovely small rooms with the hotel ideally located in a beautiful location. Friendly staff and nice breakfast.
Top Hotels In Sagelat Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sagelat Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sagelat Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sagelat Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!