10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sagaponack New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sagaponack New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sagaponack New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sagaponack New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sagaponack New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sagaponack New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sagaponack New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sagaponack New York State:
Topping Rose House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Topping Rose House is located in Bridgehampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 19 miles from Topping Rose House, and East Hampton is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved our bungalo! The champagne was free, the goodies in the room were abundant and free as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant, but ordered room service. I’m certain we would have had a better dining experience had we dined there. But honestly the food was fine. The bungalo was contemporary and nice and quiet and we had our own private yard. I might bring my dog next time!
- Rooms in the main house are very comfortable and location central for visiting the Hamptons. Jean Georges restaurant excellent.
- Excellent food, we had one dinner and two breakfasts at the hotel. The facility presents a very relaxing atmosphere — I felt very good about being there from the moment we arrived.
Even though the weather was cold and rainy, the fire place in the library along with a cup of tea was beautiful! Topping Rose House is an outstanding property in the Hamptons, even with a Starbucks across the road.
The chef in the restaurant is brilliant! Our dinner was superb and our breakfasts even better. I can highly recommend Topping Rose House!
- It was my son’s wedding and they had a lunch at the hotel Farm Barn. Lunch was delicious, they did a great job!
Located 2 miles from Wainscott Beach, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at 380 Inn Motel. For convenience, guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.Fax and photocopying services are available at Motel 380 Inn. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Poxabogue Golf Course is a 12-minute walk from this motel. Children’s Museum of the East End is a 6-minute drive away.
Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
- The location was great for exploring the area in all directions. The room was spacious enough for two and clean. Check-in staff person was very helpful with information on the area, where to eat, etc. Liked the motion-sensor light at the door.
- The building, staff and location were quaint and beautiful.
- First time to Long Island. Wanted to get an overview of life there. 380 Inn was a very good place for a base to see that part of the Island. Since Hurricane Jose was on our heels we opted to leave a day early to head down the island to escape the weather and be nearer our car drop off point before heading to JFK the next day. The owner was so kind to work with us. It turned out to be a good decision.
- It was set a in quiet location and was perfect for our short stay. It was a reasonable price for 3 nights. A shame it’s so old and the rooms are quite run down. Otherwise for a short stay it was fine
- Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
Located in Sag Harbor, 30 miles from Mystic, Forever Bungalows features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and game console. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Montauk is 17 miles from Forever Bungalows, and East Hampton is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and on point. Super helpful with suggestions of places to eat and visit.
- The room was huge! There was an outdoor grill, fire pit, picnic table and a lovely view of the woods.
- It was the least expensive place I could find on eastern Long Island. The town of Sag Harbor was expensive but OK. There’s a nice free beach at Montauk and the ocean was ideal in many ways. The service workers in Montauk were very nice once I treated them with friendly respect. The sculpture museum near Water Mill was very enjoyable
- room enough for a family of three. great location between East Hampton and Sag Harbor! Cute tiny house concept.
- The location was light on the Amenities for the price, no ice, no ironing board, no access to regular TV (no news). While the space was clean convenient, but way over priced.
The Maidstone Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Maidstone Hotel offers accommodations in East Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Mystic is 30 miles from The Maidstone Hotel, and Montauk is 14 miles away.
- This highly stylish and elegant space is exactly as depicted in the beautiful photos online. No disappointment there whatsoever. Extremely romantic place! We stayed in a room with a large bathtub in the main room – can’t get much more romantic than that :). The staff was at the top of their game as professionals, absolutely perfect. Restaurant downstairs is gorgeous and convenient. 5-minute walk into town with plenty of shops and other food options. 15-minute jog down to the beach, though we were there off-season so just jogged, no sunbathing :). I can imagine biking down to the beach in summer would take less than 10 mins and be a joy. Overall, this place is fantastic.
- Location is nice and in an area that is accessible to the town of east Hampton.
- The room was very comfortable for the dogs. As well it was quiet. Dinner was very good and great vibe in restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly. Our first night we were in a room facing a noisy street. They were very accommodating moving us. Manager was great and gave us lots of ideas of places to go. Nice free continental breakfast. Peaceful setting. Easy to walk into main town and the beach. Hotel has free parking pass for beach parking lot (otherwise $30 to park) and free use of beach towels.
- The room was small but comfortable, except as noted above. The bathrobes were nice. The restaurant was excellent and the wait staff was pleasant and helpful. The bar/lounge area was cozy by the fireplaces and the dogs were a plus.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baron’s Cove offers accommodations in Sag Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 30 miles from Baron’s Cove, and Montauk is 18 miles away.
- Bedrooms’s confort, Bed quality, Bar atmosphere with the FirePlace, Sag Harbor
- Lovely spacious, clean rooms. Loved the lobby bar and fireplace in winter. Nicely decorated for Christmas
- The bed was definitely like a cloud, soft and nice.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom are well appointed and each a good size.
Continental breakfast excellent.
Location – able to walk into town easily.
The tavern bar – able to get food there – serves an excellent Mac, cheese and shrimp! And offers a warm and inviting place at night.
- Location within walking distance of town, room very comfortable, nice shower, toiletries. Very attractive lounge/bar area.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Capri Southampton offers accommodations in Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Montauk is 25 miles from Capri Southampton, and East Hampton is 11 miles away.
- We received the most wonderful welcoming and was catered to the moment we arrived until we left. The property manager was fabulous!!
- Free breakfast was the least they can do for their guests, however ordered breakfast to arrive by 9:30 a.m. and it finally came at 11:15 am after we had checked out of our room. Very disappointing.
- The room was beautiful, clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that all rooms were on first floor and there were no stairs. There was a tray of food on the table with yogurts, natural beef jerky, drinks and snacks which I thought was a nice gesture. Swimming pool was nice but I didn’t get to try it. I came late and left early so didn’t get to appreciate all the amenities.
- The hotel was super cute and conveniently located.
- Fantastic pool/bar area and fantastic breakfast delivered to the room!
One of our top picks in Southampton.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Southampton Inn offers accommodations in Southampton.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from Southampton Inn, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- This is an attractive property in a great location, and the price was very reasonable. Parking is easy, the room was very comfortable, and everything about the hotel is immaculate.
- concierge ? not sure if one was on when there but office/admin staff great thanks
- Very comfortable room overlooking the gardens of the Inn which were lovely. The facilities available for guests were excellent (moreso in Summer), and plenty of space to move around in the room. Good parking on site and the staff were ultra friendly. Well located to town
- The large room, King size bed & very convenient location
- The bed was tempurpedic and very comfortable. The room was spacious, clean and nice. Bath/ shower adequate. Very nice stay!
East Hampton House Resort
Situated on 5 acres of landscaped grounds, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk or less from the high-end shops and restaurants of East Hampton Village. It features an outdoor pool and a tennis court. Rooms offer full kitchenettes.A spacious seating area with a sofa bed and cable TV is furnished in every room at East Hampton House Resort. Rooms feature traditional décor and include a private patio.This hotel offers a fitness center and a children’s playground for guest use.Resort East Hampton House is a 1-minute walk from Mecox Gardens and the entrance to Village Park. East Hampton Airport and Maidstone Golf Club are each less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Very good place to stay for the weekend. Room are spacious, there is a microwave, a fridge, a sofa & a cool balcony overlooking the backyard.
- The room (set up as a suite) was large and comfortable.
- Very spacious studio accommodation. Two sinks in the bathroom was very helpful. Lighting at the bathroom mirror was excellent. Heating unit was very efficient and kept the room very comfortable.
- I enjoyed that it did not cost a fortune despite most properties in area being very expensive. While not located in the downtown area itself, it wasn’t far to walk to East Hampton proper by foot. However, note that the walk isn’t great because there aren’t cross walks or always sidewalks.
- East Hampton House was right in near where we wanted to be in East Hampton. The room had a little kitchen. It’s nothing fancy but all very nice and very clean. Kind of old fashioned, in a good way.
Southampton Long Island Hotel
This Southampton property is located 3 miles from Coopers Beach and features an outdoor swimming pool. Shops and restaurants in Southampton village are a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV and a private bathroom are included in every air-conditioned room at the Southampton Long Island Hotel. Some rooms feature a full kitchen and some have a microwave and refrigerator.Visitors can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Southampton Long Island. Free parking is also available on site.The Southampton train station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Southampton Golf Club is half a mile away.
- the room was very, very clean. The tv was on to greet me, the front desk check-in manager was professional and helpful.
- Very functional convenient nicely done space and on the whole spotless.
The rooms were tastefully updated with a boutique hotel style.
Smelled fresh, lit well, roomy new bathroom, charming.
- Great price , very cozy. Staff were very helpful and courteous.
- Good location for close access to the Hamptons. Nice staff. Big room. Very quiet despite the fact that it’s right on a highway. Motel is surrounded by trees. Room has a big mini-fridge if you want to store your own food.
East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina offers accommodations in East Hampton, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Montauk is 12 miles from East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina, and Riverhead is 26 miles away.
- Beautiful property and the suite was well appointed.
The woman Kristen who worked in the office was very nice, helpful, and went out of her way to accommodate our requests.
The cottage was very nice, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was great.
It was new years when we stayed and we walked into the room to two champagne glasses sitting on the counter and a complimentary bottle of champagne, which was a nice thought on the part of the staff.
- Fireplace, Frette linens, lovely, yummy Mary’s Marvelous treats, juice, fruit and Champagne! Incredible experience! Bravo to Bonnie, Ben and EHP team!
- Superbly located in the east Hamptons, secluded getaway, friendly staff.
- The restaurant located at the resort closes for the winter, a lovely breakfast bag was left each morning for us with juice, fruit, and pastries, jam and butter. The setting, a few miles from the center of town was a peaceful getaway, the two story cottage reminded us of Nantucket inside and out. Huge shower with sky lights.
Top Hotels In Sagaponack New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sagaponack New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sagaponack New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sagaponack New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!