10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sag Harbor New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sag Harbor New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sag Harbor New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sag Harbor New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sag Harbor New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sag Harbor New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sag Harbor New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sag Harbor New York State:
Located in Sag Harbor, 30 miles from Mystic, Forever Bungalows features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and game console. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Montauk is 17 miles from Forever Bungalows, and East Hampton is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and on point. Super helpful with suggestions of places to eat and visit.
- The room was huge! There was an outdoor grill, fire pit, picnic table and a lovely view of the woods.
- It was the least expensive place I could find on eastern Long Island. The town of Sag Harbor was expensive but OK. There’s a nice free beach at Montauk and the ocean was ideal in many ways. The service workers in Montauk were very nice once I treated them with friendly respect. The sculpture museum near Water Mill was very enjoyable
- room enough for a family of three. great location between East Hampton and Sag Harbor! Cute tiny house concept.
- The location was light on the Amenities for the price, no ice, no ironing board, no access to regular TV (no news). While the space was clean convenient, but way over priced.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baron’s Cove offers accommodations in Sag Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 30 miles from Baron’s Cove, and Montauk is 18 miles away.
- Bedrooms’s confort, Bed quality, Bar atmosphere with the FirePlace, Sag Harbor
- Lovely spacious, clean rooms. Loved the lobby bar and fireplace in winter. Nicely decorated for Christmas
- The bed was definitely like a cloud, soft and nice.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom are well appointed and each a good size.
Continental breakfast excellent.
Location – able to walk into town easily.
The tavern bar – able to get food there – serves an excellent Mac, cheese and shrimp! And offers a warm and inviting place at night.
- Location within walking distance of town, room very comfortable, nice shower, toiletries. Very attractive lounge/bar area.
Located 2 miles from Wainscott Beach, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at 380 Inn Motel. For convenience, guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.Fax and photocopying services are available at Motel 380 Inn. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Poxabogue Golf Course is a 12-minute walk from this motel. Children’s Museum of the East End is a 6-minute drive away.
Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
- The location was great for exploring the area in all directions. The room was spacious enough for two and clean. Check-in staff person was very helpful with information on the area, where to eat, etc. Liked the motion-sensor light at the door.
- The building, staff and location were quaint and beautiful.
- First time to Long Island. Wanted to get an overview of life there. 380 Inn was a very good place for a base to see that part of the Island. Since Hurricane Jose was on our heels we opted to leave a day early to head down the island to escape the weather and be nearer our car drop off point before heading to JFK the next day. The owner was so kind to work with us. It turned out to be a good decision.
- It was set a in quiet location and was perfect for our short stay. It was a reasonable price for 3 nights. A shame it’s so old and the rooms are quite run down. Otherwise for a short stay it was fine
- Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
Topping Rose House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Topping Rose House is located in Bridgehampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 19 miles from Topping Rose House, and East Hampton is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved our bungalo! The champagne was free, the goodies in the room were abundant and free as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant, but ordered room service. I’m certain we would have had a better dining experience had we dined there. But honestly the food was fine. The bungalo was contemporary and nice and quiet and we had our own private yard. I might bring my dog next time!
- Rooms in the main house are very comfortable and location central for visiting the Hamptons. Jean Georges restaurant excellent.
- Excellent food, we had one dinner and two breakfasts at the hotel. The facility presents a very relaxing atmosphere — I felt very good about being there from the moment we arrived.
Even though the weather was cold and rainy, the fire place in the library along with a cup of tea was beautiful! Topping Rose House is an outstanding property in the Hamptons, even with a Starbucks across the road.
The chef in the restaurant is brilliant! Our dinner was superb and our breakfasts even better. I can highly recommend Topping Rose House!
- It was my son’s wedding and they had a lunch at the hotel Farm Barn. Lunch was delicious, they did a great job!
The Pridwin Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Pridwin Hotel is located in Shelter Island, just 29 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Montauk is 22 miles from The Pridwin Hotel, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- Cottage was comfy if very dated. Location is great. Nice view of the inlet from the porch.
- Breakfast options were limited. Very cute location, right on the water. You can have your morning coffee on the hotel’s porch while the waves hit the shore. Very serene!
- Location and they upgraded us to an ocean view room without having to ask. Super clean and comfortable room.
The location on shelter island is picturesque and peaceful.
It’s a historic hotel with a strong character that feels genuine.
The hotel is on a bit of a bluff so the room views (of the peconic river/bay) are great.
Pool also on a nice view position…
Staff is Awesome.
Room is oldschool but very clean and (new)comfortable bed.
-small flat screen good for first 2017 football Sunday.
-love the 1983 telephone!
- Staff excellent, restaurant and bar excellent, location beautiful
East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina offers accommodations in East Hampton, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Montauk is 12 miles from East Hampton Point Hotel and Marina, and Riverhead is 26 miles away.
- Beautiful property and the suite was well appointed.
The woman Kristen who worked in the office was very nice, helpful, and went out of her way to accommodate our requests.
The cottage was very nice, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was great.
It was new years when we stayed and we walked into the room to two champagne glasses sitting on the counter and a complimentary bottle of champagne, which was a nice thought on the part of the staff.
- Fireplace, Frette linens, lovely, yummy Mary’s Marvelous treats, juice, fruit and Champagne! Incredible experience! Bravo to Bonnie, Ben and EHP team!
- Superbly located in the east Hamptons, secluded getaway, friendly staff.
- The restaurant located at the resort closes for the winter, a lovely breakfast bag was left each morning for us with juice, fruit, and pastries, jam and butter. The setting, a few miles from the center of town was a peaceful getaway, the two story cottage reminded us of Nantucket inside and out. Huge shower with sky lights.
East Hampton House Resort
Situated on 5 acres of landscaped grounds, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk or less from the high-end shops and restaurants of East Hampton Village. It features an outdoor pool and a tennis court. Rooms offer full kitchenettes.A spacious seating area with a sofa bed and cable TV is furnished in every room at East Hampton House Resort. Rooms feature traditional décor and include a private patio.This hotel offers a fitness center and a children’s playground for guest use.Resort East Hampton House is a 1-minute walk from Mecox Gardens and the entrance to Village Park. East Hampton Airport and Maidstone Golf Club are each less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Very good place to stay for the weekend. Room are spacious, there is a microwave, a fridge, a sofa & a cool balcony overlooking the backyard.
- The room (set up as a suite) was large and comfortable.
- Very spacious studio accommodation. Two sinks in the bathroom was very helpful. Lighting at the bathroom mirror was excellent. Heating unit was very efficient and kept the room very comfortable.
- I enjoyed that it did not cost a fortune despite most properties in area being very expensive. While not located in the downtown area itself, it wasn’t far to walk to East Hampton proper by foot. However, note that the walk isn’t great because there aren’t cross walks or always sidewalks.
- East Hampton House was right in near where we wanted to be in East Hampton. The room had a little kitchen. It’s nothing fancy but all very nice and very clean. Kind of old fashioned, in a good way.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Chequit is located in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and shops at the property.Montauk is 21 miles from The Chequit, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the morning repast was very nice. It is a great place if all you want to do is have a tryst or are in need of a very quiet time.
The bed was ultra comfortable and the room temperature could be
- Friendly, homely and quirky this lovely B&B manages to get it right. Beautiful beds, helpful staff, generous breakfast and great restaurant downstairs. Shelter Island is gorgeous and we loved our stay at The Chequit.
- Super cute hotel and staff was extremely friendly!
- Beautiful interior, comfy front porch with nice view. Lovely staff and delicious breakfast.
The Harborfront Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Harborfront Inn offers accommodations in Greenport, just 27 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montauk is 22 miles from The Harborfront Inn, and East Hampton is 13 miles away.
Beautiful view. Clean rooms.
Great staff. Very helpful. Would come again.
- The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful with recommendations for restaurants and things to do
- We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and spacious, and staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for enjoying Greenport and the surrounding wine country. We will definitely be back!
- The hotel is a cozy haven in a charming village.The location is perfect for walking in each direction; Aldo’s is two steps away as is post office; several restaurants landmark sights like carousel and synagogue. Shelter Island ferry and train station a three minute walk.
- Staff were very helpful & facility was clean & comfortable.
- Beautiful view. Clean rooms.
The Blue Inn at North Fork
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Blue Inn at North Fork offers accommodations in East Marion.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.Mystic is 25 miles from The Blue Inn, North Fork, and Montauk is 21 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly! The room was the perfect size and it was very comfortable! Overall, we had a great experience!
- The location was great for what we were in long island for which was the wineries
- Accomodations were simple. I especially liked that there was a kitchenette….cute place.
- The room had a small kitchen area including an under counter fridge a full sink a four burner gas stove a small kitchen table with two chairs and all the pots & pans dishes knives & Forks etc. With a small grocery store right near by. You could really eat in if you wanted to!!
- Clean and comfortable accommodation handy to the ferry to Connecticut. Helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Sag Harbor New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sag Harbor New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sag Harbor New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sag Harbor New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!