10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sadirac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Sadirac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sadirac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sadirac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sadirac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sadirac Aquitaine:
Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour
Located in Salleboeuf, Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour also feature a terrace.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast. At Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour you will find a restaurant serving French cuisine.You can play billiards at the hotel. A meeting room is also available.Bordeaux is 9.3 mi from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour, while Saint-Émilion is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 mi from the accommodations.
- The hotel has a nice setting in the middle of a vineyard which is overlooked by the breakfast room and swimming pool. The breakfast is good with meat, cheese, bread and cereals on offer.
- Outside. The winefields, the restaurant and the village.
- Travelling from Australia thus is our second time here. Love the location, surroundings, restaurant and wine. Pool is also great after a hot day riding. Breaky fresh and good coffee.
- Location ie surrounded by vineyards but less than 30 mins from Bordeaux Merignac
- Dinner, at a table in the lovely restaurant grounds, was exceptional. Staff were very friendly, and brought us a complimentary glass of cremeux each for our anniversary. Would love to return.
Hotel Atena is located in Créon, just 16 mi from the center of Bordeaux and a 30-minute drive from Saint-Emilion. It offers an onsite restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at Hotel Atena are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in reception and a drinks machine is provided near reception. You can also choose to dine in the restaurant and sample traditional-style dishes.Free private parking and bicycle storage are just some of the other facilities provided at this hotel.
- For us it was a brilliant choice because it was right just off our cycle route across France ( la Manche au Méditerranée) , and next door was an excellant restaurant with a comfortable and easy “ formule “ : so we ate and slept very well . They also had an amazing modern sort of access to ready meals in a cabinet . Plenty of parking ( and a secure lock up for our bikes). Brilliant value for money : we have been trying to keep costs down and this was best .. we didn’t have breakfast : went to the square in the village for cafe and croissant . Charming and efficient staff .
Room very comfortable and clean.
Restaurant adjoining the hotel was superb,
- Convenient, quiet. Well located and clean. It ticks the box!
Room functional but comfortable
Superb value for money
- It’s in a nice position for access to motorway. Rooms clean. Nice and quiet for a good night’s sleep.
Set 6.2 mi from Bordeaux, in the countryside, Hôtel d’Arcins offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a terrace where guests can eat weather permitting and air-conditioned bedrooms.The bedrooms all have a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.In the morning, a continental breakfast is available, including orange juice, jam, honey, cheese, pastries, cake, cereals and yogurt. A traditional restaurant can be found 150 feet away.Wine tastings and horse riding are available 1.2 mi away and there are walking and cycling paths beside the hotel. Hôtel d’Arcins offers free parking.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. Especially the manageress
- A clean solid hotel in a good location for a short stay in the area. We attended a wedding in the area nearby. Parking was free and breakfast was better than expected. The reception ladies tried to accommodate all our special requests.
Everything perfect and convenient. Professional staff.
- Third time of staying now and it doesn’t disappoint on any level
Very welcoming host
Everything from The stylish decor The facilities and The fantastic level of cleanliness makes this an ideal choice for a bed and breakfast stopover
Breakfast is a fantastic choice of fresh fruit/dried fruit/yogurt/croissant/various bread and cakes/cheeses/egg/juices/great coffee and tea
The dog walking facilities are excellent and safe on an extensive cycle and pedestrian pathway which is well away from main roads – but be aware cyclists have right of way
Hôtel Le Saint James
Nestled in an exceptional setting overlooking Bordeaux and the river, Le Saint-James is an invitation to enjoy the quietness of the vineyards and the park.Discover the design atmosphere and simplicity of the hotel rooms ranging from standard to luxurious suites. The hotel buildings and swimming pool have been designed by famous architect Jean Nouvel. Crisp colors and refined lines can be found everywhere in the hotel, from the bathrooms to the art gallery.The hotel is also famous for the delicious cuisine served in its two restaurants. In the gourmet restaurant Le Saint-James, the starred chef Nicolas Magie comes up with creations inspired by the daily market and the seasons. A bistrot is also available for those wishing to enjoy every meal in a different atmosphere.Located only 6.2 mi from Bordeaux, Le Saint-James is a place where modernity and tradition are harmoniously mixed. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
The property with the vineyards, gardens and pool were gorgeous! We enjoyed the coffee and tea service on the patio and the salads and desserts at night:) The beds were extremely comfortable as well as the room:) The staff went out their way to help and recognized our anniversary and made it special!
Highly recommend to everyone to enjoy this unique modern inside very ” Bordeaux” surroundings!
- The restaurant was very good with spectacular views. The staff were very friendly and accompanying to our needs. The outdoor spaces were much appreciated.
– The staff were amazing!
– The view from the rooms
- The pool is amazing and the views above Bordeaux are to die for!
- Hôtel doté d’un restaurant gastronomique excellent
- The property with the vineyards, gardens and pool were gorgeous! We enjoyed the coffee and tea service on the patio and the salads and desserts at night:) The beds were extremely comfortable as well as the room:) The staff went out their way to help and recognized our anniversary and made it special!
Au Comté d’Ornon Hôtel & Spa
Au Comté d’Ornon is a 15-minute drive from Bordeaux city center and just 1,300 feet from the Bayonne/Arcachon/Espagne exit of the A63 highway. The property features a spa and offers a range of beauty treatments and massages.It offers air-conditioned rooms with contemporary bathrooms, free high-speed WiFi access and a flat-screen TV.The hotel restaurant has a garden terrace and serves inventive regional cuisine. A buffet breakfast is served on the terrace or in the breakfast room.Au Comté d’Ornon is conveniently located 1.2 mi from Pessac and 2.5 mi from Talence. It is located 2 minutes from the A63 motorway. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Complimentary coffee and bottle of water in the room.
- Good location, friendly staff, good and clean facilities
- Restaurant food was excellent as was the breakfast. Room was clean and comfy. Good coffee pod machine and bottle of water.
- Upon arrival the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was a really nice size and the bathroom was spotless! The hotel itself had a lovely restaurant and bar. The grounds were neat and tidy,parking was easily accessible.
- The location was very good and nearby the airport. There was a nice garden to sit in.
Comfort Hotel Bordeaux Gradignan
One of our top picks in Gradignan.Located South of Bordeaux, Comfort Hotel Bordeaux Gradignan is set in the heart of Gradignan-Bersol activities zone, near Pessac, Canéjan and Cestas, a 10-minute drive from Mérignac Airport.Comfort Hotel Bordeaux Gradignan features air-conditioned nonsmoking rooms decorated with warm colors. They offer free WiFi and access to an outdoor swimming pool.Every morning, a breakfast is served. The on-site restaurant, L’@rdoise, prepares traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax at the hotel bar or on its sunny terrace.The hotel’s location makes it a perfect base to discover this wine producing region and famous estates, as well as the Eco-Museum located a 5-minute drive away. A63 Motorway to Bayonne is located just 1,500 feet away. Arcachon Bay and the nearest Ocean beaches are a 30-minute drive from this property, where free parking is possible.
Perfect overnight stay. Close to the interstate but quiet.
Surprisingly good restaurant.
- Very comfortable place, clean, modern. Welcoming staff. Very nice quaility food in restaurant for the price. Everything is great for the price so a value place to stay.
- Great stay, Room very comfortable staff very helpful. Restaurant and Bar area and staff excellent. Evening meal was great as was the Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice on tap. Cooked as well as the usual french style of Pastries bread, cold meats cheese etc. Very varied choice. Very comfortable and convenient fro the Airport.
- Staff was very friendly. The air condition was on when we arrived. That way the room was cool, because it was very hot outside.
- Very near the motorway. Friendly staff and excellent restaurant.
- Perfect overnight stay. Close to the interstate but quiet.
Quick Palace Artigues-Près-Bordeaux
Quick Palace Artigues-Près-Bordeaux is a hotel located in Artigues-près-Bordeaux, 5 mi from the center of Bordeaux and a 15-minute drive from Saint-Jean Train Station. This hotel is 650 feet from tramway Line A Pelletan tramway station.Quick Palace rooms offer a desk, free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. Bathroom is en-suite and comes with a shower.On site, guests can find a vending machine and there is a restaurant just 350 feet away.E70 Motorway to Paris, Toulouse, Bayonne and Spain is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Libourne can be found 16 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- All I needed was an overnight sleep after a long haul flight and train journey, and it was only 15min from the Bordeaux train station by car/taxi, and it was fine for that. The hotel is very basic, but it was quiet, so I slept well. My only real complaint were that the pillows were awful. The bed was comfy and warm, but the lumpy pillows really let it down for me. The room was fine for my purpose, and I would use them again, but take my own pillow if I could.
- Basic but clean accomondation , a fan is supplied which is gratefully received due to the high temperature .
- The room for disabled is a very good size as is the on suite shower, enabling easy movement.
- Nothing really. It is close to the freeway and thats it.
- Excellent value for money. Clean comfortable bed, clean shower room. Continental breakfast for €5.50 which was also very good value.
Ténéo Apparthotel Bordeaux Bègles
One of our top picks in Bègles.This residence is just 2 miles from central Bordeaux. It has air-conditioned rooms and free on-site parking. Internet access is available.Rooms at Teneo Apparthotel Bordeaux Begles come equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and private bathroom. Each room has a kitchenette, a courtesy tray and some overlook the Garonne River. The rooms are elevator-accessible.Guests can relax with a drink in Teneo Apparthotel Bordeaux Begles’s bar. They can also have dinner on site. Additional facilities include a business center.
- Great staff who were very helpful and welcoming. Room was very nice and comfortable, not the typical overnight stopover.
Nice, clean and spacious rooms
Close to motorway
Location was great just off the A63 and by the river.
Spacious room for the whole family.
Staff were very nice, even though we arrived late in the evening.
- Comfortable bed, kichenette with gear, good location, easy parking, big room
Close to the highway. Perfect for sleeping a night when travelling to Portugal / Spain.
The beds are awesome.
B&B Hotel Bordeaux Est
Located in Tresses, B&B Hotel Bordeaux Est provides a garden. Featuring a terrace, this 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property has a shared lounge.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bordeaux is 4.2 miles from the hotel, while Saint-Émilion is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly Receptionist and the lady in charge of the breakfast was charming and extremely friendly. We were surprised and pleased to be offered bacon and eggs at breakfast. The room was perfect for a one night stay and very clean. Nice large secured car park. Just 5 minutes drive from the nearest tram stop.
- Bed was comfy, room was clean and everything looked quite new and fresh. The lady at the reception was friendly and helpful with dinner options.
- Safe parking with restricted access to guests during the night
- Clean and comfortable. Perfect for an overnight stop.
Just wonderful place !!!
Very clean , cozy, quiet
I recommend it to everyone
If i get back to Bordeaux I definitely book here
Hôtel Château La Chèze
This 19th-century hotel is surrounded by a 2-hectare park. It is 4.6 mi from Bordeaux city center and 4.2 mi from Saint-Jean Train Station. Bordeaux Convention Center and Bordeaux Exhibition Center can both be reached within 20 minutes by car.Views of the surrounding parkland and a private bathroom with free toiletries are offered in the rooms at Le Chateau la Chèze. All rooms are contemporary in style and have a TV. Some have an original fireplace.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the bar/lounge. You can sample regional food at the restaurant La Table du Château La Chèze from Monday to Friday.Free Wi-Fi, free private parking and luggage storage are some of the other facilities on offer at this hotel. For guests arriving by plane, Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is just 16 mi away.
- Fantastic surroundings Nice setting Large rooms Friendly staff
- Beautiful Chateau with landscaped grounds, a large Parking area. Definitely stunning public rooms with fireplace and beautiful staircase. It was quiet enough at night. The room quite spacious had a kettle, a couple of water bottles. We liked the huge windows overlooking the garden. It was quite convenient for us to go to Bordeaux by car. Good price.
- The croissants were nice but the beds were not comfortable
room was good
quiet location in park of a chateau
- Fantastic castle with a lot of history, got to sleep in the new guest room building which was nice
Top Hotels In Sadirac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sadirac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!