10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sadali Sardinia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sadali Sardinia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sadali Sardinia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sadali Sardinia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sadali Sardinia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sadali Sardinia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sadali Sardinia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sadali Sardinia:
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hotel Miramonti is located in Seùlo in the region of Sardegna, just 17 miles from Fonni. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mamoiada is 24 miles from Hotel Miramonti, and Àrbatax is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and worm people. You feel very comfortable, the owner’s the two sisters are like your family. I am really impressed, Very nice Costumer Service and amable. Good breakfast.like love like.
- An amazing evening meal prepared for us. Stunning view from our balcony.
- this is a family owned small hotel..dating back to the 70’s..its real value added is in the traditional locally sourced.food and the special sardininan gents’s touch…and character…and the utter secludedness of the place..
- Great welcome, lovely location. Very friendly people & great views. Book in for the evening meal its great, so much nice food & wine. It just kept coming. Served with a smile. We only stayed for 1 night but would stay longer, there looks like there is plenty to do in the area. Very quite & peaceful there.
- Friendly family-run hotel. Good service and good food. We stayed in March & were the only guests but they cooked an excellent evening meal of local food just for us. Also, excellent breakfast. Great view from room over valley.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Istellas is located in Nurri in the region of Sardegna, just 27 miles from Fonni. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Lo mejor son la piscina y las vistas. Vale la pena cenar.
- Le cadre exceptionnel, le calme, la piscine magnifique, les repas proposés très bons
- Prachtige maar afgelegen locatie, de moeite waard om naar toe te rijden. Rust en kalmte. Wij waren hier maar 1 nacht omdat het niet anders kon.
Location bellissima, servizi buoni.
Piscina, ristorante, sport acquatici nel lago.
- tutto assolutamente fantastico, dalla location, al servizio (cordiale e confortante) e all’impagabile contesto…. una bellissima esperienza
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Omu Axiu is located in Orroli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Fonni is 29 miles from Omu Axiu, and Àrbatax is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 32 miles from Omu Axiu.
- The food was unreal… was an experience indulging in Sardinian cuisine – superb!
- Typical cuisin, wild and breathtaking landscapes, staff really nice!
- Excellent evening meal served at the museum restaurant associated with the accommodation. €30 per head including wine.
- Omu Axiu is a beautifull authentic hotel in a little village in the hills of Sardinia. We have made a roundtrip across Sardinia. Omu Axiu is a very relaxing place an hour drive from the touristic area. We loved the warm welcome and like to thank Monica and the staff for the surprise (champagne) on our weddingday! We certainly recommend Omu Axiu as a nice hotel in a beautyfull landscape
- Coming from a busy City like London,I found this hotel to be a breath of fresh air (literally!). It had all the traditional Sardinian charm that one would expect and traditional Sardinian food, which, in my opinion exceeded all expectations- absolutely superb! Complements to the owners’ Monica and Agostino, who made all the food from scratch and were more than happy to show me and my group how to make a few pasta dishes for the family.
Scala San Giorgio
Scala San Giorgio offers accommodations in Osini. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Fonni is 23 miles from Scala San Giorgio, and Mamoiada is 29 miles away. Elmas Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hotel and unbelievable value. This place couldn’t be much further away from the stress of modern life as it’s located in the middle of a nature reserve, many hairpins away from the nearest village. There was no mobile phone signal, but wifi is provided so don’t worry if you do decide to make contact with the outside world. The staff were very friendly, helpful and provided a great breakfast. I visited in early October and was the only guest for much of the time, but they still opened the restaurant in the evening which served excellent food.
- The hotel is at the end of an exciting drive trough the serpentines. The scenary is beautiful, took a walk to the Nuraghe Sagu the next day, very close to the hotel . The interior of the hotel takes you back in traditional SARDINIA, the decorations are amazing, with esquisite taste selected. The staff was more than helpful, very friendly and professionals, helped me with an adaptor for the socket and offered me the most tasty platters even if my check in was late. For the check out they again offered an extension which was very welcomed. Excellent services and facility. Thank you!!!
- The location was stunning and away from the usual tourist spots. If you like forest and mountains then this is for you. The rooms were lovely and clean and the restaurant was fantastic.
- This is 5 star hotel ,amazing staff ,food,hotel location excellent for adventure motorcycle driver,mount just waiting for you.best hotel what i got ever for this price,good value.
- The house is settled in the romantic nature and even the journey to it is a great experience. Rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and breakfast is good. Ideal place for walking holidays and retreats.
You will never forget the views you’ll enjoy from your room at Su Marmuri. Enjoy a great Sardinian vacation, off the tourist track.Ulassai is a small hillside town located 2,500 feet above sea level, 12 miles from the sandy beaches of Sardinia’s east coast, and just a half-mile from the famous Su Marmuri Cave.Let the friendly staff of this cozy, family-run establishment, introduce you to the real Sardinian way-of-life.
- Given room in an annex. Clean but sterile, with white tile floor. All the basics, but nothing special.
- close to grotta and nice walks in mountains. very friendly welcome.
- My second visit to this interesting town. The family run hotel was as welcoming as ever and very helpful with some research questions on Maria Lai. Bedroom spacious. Breakfasts great with plenty of fruit and Madeira Cake
- the room was bright and spacious – everything was super clean
- Very friendly hotel staff. The village has a great and unique location with spectecular view. Not crowded during the high season.
Hotel Sa Muvara
Set at the foot of the highest mountain in the Gennargentu National Park, Hotel Sa Muvara is an ideal place to relax with its swimming pool, sauna, and beauty shop.Each guest room is bright and spacious and features a sunny balcony or porch. Take advantage of the free parking lot and free Wi-Fi at the Sa Muvara Hotel.You must try the award-winning restaurant for a taste of traditional, regional cuisine. Choose from a mix of meat and fish specialties, hot and cold starters, and a range of Italian and international dishes. The team of chefs use a lot of organic ingredients.Enjoy your meal on the porch overlooking the private gardens, with a glass of selected local wine.Explore the surrounding area by foot, mountain bike or with a Jeep excursion organized by the hotel. Canoeing and kayaking on the nearby lakes are also very popular. Nearby you will find tennis and basketball courts and soccer pitches.
- Great place to stay if you want to relax in lovely mountainous surroundings away from the coast.
- The staff especially Roberto was fantastic and lovely to have the owner of the property there to greet you
- HUGE bedroom and bathroom. Quiet location set in wooded hillside. Although choice of dishes was limited, the quantity made up for it.
Great room, very nicely furnished
Balcony with sunset views
helpful reception staff
- We had 3 days in this lovely hotel in quiet location in the hills. The food is out of this world, so much you cannot eat it all. Good local wine Owners and staff very helpful and polite.
HOTEL ORLANDO Sardegna
Located in Villagrande Strisaili in the region of Sardegna, 18 miles from Fonni, Hotel Orlando Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Nuoro is 28 miles from Hotel Orlando Resort, and Cala Gonone is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Elmas Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Orlando Resort.
- Clean, nice, great swimming pool with pool bar. Quiet place. Good bed.
- Not much. If I could have left immediately, I would have done so.
- Beautiful hotel with a very large swimming pool. Nice and quite place in a beautiful place.
- Surrounded by fabulous forest and mountains, very fresh and cool swimming pool, clean and tidy rooms, spacious lobby area, friendly and helpful staff in breakfast room
- Hotel very isolated and difficult to find. I upgraded my GPS just before I left and this Hotel is not listed.
Il Nido Dell’Aquila
Featuring a restaurant and a bar, Il Nido Dell’Aquila is in a quiet area, in the Sardinian countryside. Guests can relax on the grounds fitted with tables, chairs and a children’s playground.With garden and lake views, the classic-style rooms all have a work desk and a TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.The restaurant serves regional dishes, as well as Italian cuisine. A sweet breakfast, with hot drinks, juice and pastries, is offered daily.A variety of activities, like hiking and biking, are available in the immediate surroundings and the shores of Lake Bau Muggeris are 350 feet away. The archaeological site of S’ Arcu e D’ Eforros is a 15-minute drive from Il Nido Della’Aquila.
- Accoglienza, educazione e professionalità. Bellissima struttura, posto incantevole con cibo veramente genuino. Il TOP.
- Le calme environnant. La proximité du lac. Chambre spacieuse et simple. Propre.
Für einen kurzen Abstecher in die Berge und den Nationalpark super geeignet.
Essen im eigenen Restaurant war sehr zu empfehlen.
Stausee direkt vor der Tür.
Man sollte Tour in den Nationalpark unbedingt machen, jedoch ist ein geländetaugliches Fahrzeug sinnvoll!
Meraviglioso luogo in mezzo alla montagne sarde. Annesso ad un ottimo ristorante. Staff gentile.
Vicino al sito incredibile di S’arcu es forros, il tacco di Sa Perda Liana e il bosco di Santa Barbara.
cet établissement porte bien son nom idéalement placé entre mer et montagne au calme absolu
le personnel est charmant et le restaurant excellent
Hotel Villa Selene
Situated 2,296 feet above sea level and offering panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside, Hotel Villa Selene is an ideal starting point for visiting the whole of Sardinia.The renovated hotel is made up of 4 functional buildings surrounded by large wooded parkland. Strolling around, you can taste delicious icy spring water from a private hard-rock source.Inside these buildings are 77 spacious and fully-equipped rooms with balconies and terraces boasting lovely views.A rich and inviting buffet breakfast (including salami, selection of cheese, bread and boiled eggs) starts the day at Hotel Villa Selene. Try the homemade specialties: small cream puffs, crêpes with a choice of jams and marmalades, daily fresh yogurt and hot chocolate.In the evenings, after a day spent trekking or visiting the beautiful beaches of Tortoli and Barisardo (12 miles), you can enjoy a dip in the swimming pool.For dinner enjoy rich, traditional cuisine of homemade and freshly cooked food, served in bright dining rooms overlooking the green hills and the blue sea in the distance.
- If you want to know how a family-run mountain-style grand hotel looked like in 1968, come and see it. Nothing changed since! Not all is vintage-beautiful, and most would need refurbishing, but overall the basic facilities are well kept up. You’ll get a top notch location with stunning views, decent services and overall splotless cleanliness at a very affordable price. The two of us were given an apartment with balcony, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for 40 euros per person! Breakfast is ok in a beautiful room with a view, parking available inside, the pool is sort of operational, all the other sports facilities are not. Atmosfere was festive in August, with loads of foreign and local tourists, and a few elderly people enjoying the crisp mountain weather in the huge park around the hotel. Hard choice: should it all stay as it is/was or should we encourage the management to continue their steady modernisation and refurbishing efforts? Good luck anyway.
- Spacious accommodation with 2 communicating bedrooms ideal for a family of 4, and plenty of shelving/storage space; lovely view of the surrounding mountains, Lanusei town and the sea; friendly staff and lovely little dog; good swimming-pool with a separate paddling pool for young children
- The hotel has its best behind, but in the times of its glory, it has to be “a thing”. You can see the lack of money for the huge complex, but the stuff is doing its best. The location is perfect, stuff is nice and the price best!
- Formidable hôtel. Bien entretenu. Hôtesse charmante sympathique et très prévenante. Petit déjeuner copieux et confectionné maison.
- es ist ein Standard-Frühstück landestypisch mit Schinken, Ei , Weichkäse und Weissbrot und hausgemachtem Joghurt das ist alles im Zimmer- Preis von 50 Euro enthalten
Hotel Da Concetta
Hotel Da Concetta offers a rustic restaurant serving traditional Sardinian dishes. It is set in the town of Jerzu, a 5-minute drive from the SS125 state road.Your room at Da Concetta comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Parking is free at the hotel. You will be around a 30-minute drive from the town of Tortolì and close to some of Sardinia’s most beautiful beaches.
Very warm reception by the personel .
Excellent local and sarde cooking .
El sitio cómodo y muy tranquilo, el personal encantador, válido para pasar una noche de paso
En frente tiene un restaurante de comida tradicional sarda que es muy muy bueno!!
- Accoglienza strepitosa!! Grazie Milena per la splendida ospitalità e per le pietanze deliziose che ci hai fatto gustare!!
- la cucina del Ristorante “Da Concetta”… OTTIMA, gentilezza e disponibilità incredibile… Ci tornerò….
- Personnel agréable / Petit déjeuner / Restaurant / Ascenseur
- Very warm reception by the personel .
Top Hotels In Sadali Sardinia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sadali Sardinia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sadali Sardinia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sadali Sardinia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!