10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sacoué Midi-pyrénées:
Hôtel Auberge de La Palombière
Offering a restaurant, a bar and a garden, Hotel Auberge de la Palombière faces the Pyrenees Mountains and is set 16 mi away from Luchon. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms.The continental breakfast consists of hot beverages, bread, croissants, orange juice and jams. The traditional restaurant is open daily from 01 May until the end of October. In March and April the restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays.Other facilities offered include ski storage, a children’s playground and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis.Lake is 0.9 mi away while the A64 motorway is 11 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Practically everything from friendly check in to check out four days later. Very attentive staff. The towels were the best I had all trip. Meals excellent. Great location and easy to find, even after a hard day on the moto via several cols in and out of Spain.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, good breakfast, good evening meal.
- Kindness and helpfullnesss of the staff and also the friendly way we were welcomed by the owner himself .
- The Restaurant and staff. The food is excellent and served with excellent wine.
- A friendly, helpful owner. The room was clean and very comfortable. It is in a great location for exploring the Pyrenees. The restaurant serves delicious meals. Great coffee in the morning with the breakfast.
relais du castera
Relais du castera provides accommodations in Nestier. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Certain accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a garden view.At the hotel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Guests at relais du castera can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Lourdes is 27 miles from relais du castera, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles away. Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Restaurant La Casera
Hôtel Restaurant La Casera is located in Clarac at the foot of the Pyrenees Mountains. There, guests will enjoy a restaurant, a terrace, as well as free Wi-Fi access in all areas.La Casera nonsmoking rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a shared balcony overlooking the mountains. They all have a private bathroom.Guests can have their meal in the on-site pizzeria serving wood-fire oven-baked pizzas, pasta and meat dishes. At an extra cost, a continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the morning.Hôtel Restaurant La Casera is located 31 mi from the Spanish border. Saint-Gaudens Train Station is a 13-minute drive from this property, which offers free private parking.
- Location lovely, rooms very small and tired looking, food in restaurant good and good value
- Comfortable bed and adequate room. Value for money. Excellent pizzeria.
- Clean room, quiet area and space for motorbike / car. Restaurant next to the rooms.
- breakfast was good value if you like typical French breakfast
- Good location , on route to pyreneese, view from balcony of the mountains was perfect..ample free parking. very clean, good free internet . value for money.
Hotel Des Nestes
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Des Nestes offers accommodations in Sarrancolin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a cash machine at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Lourdes is 23 mi from Hotel Des Nestes, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 11 mi away.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Allowed us to park our bikes on their terrace instead of the road. Restaurant was a surprise. Menu was set and used fresh produce, simply cooked but very tasty. Beautifully presented and good value. Would stay again if in the area.
- I had had just finished 6 days if the GR 10 and it was great to arrive at a clean, quiet room in a village that was interesting enough and well-situated for my transport links.
Very nice hotel in a good location for the mountains.
Very friendly staff.
I look forward to coming back in the summer to stay here with some friends.
I would recommend this hotel.
- The host easily granted my request to check in earlier. The rooms was very clean and comfortable. The interior was very nice also. The receptionist /owner was so nice and welcoming, eventhough she is not so good in English she is still trying to help me and give infos and have a breakfast chat. Breakfast was also great. and had some extra food also to go.
- Easy to park and find. A good stop before mountain pass. Sadly raining when we were there so couldn’t sit outside.
Logis Hotel Le Sapin Fleuri
Set in a preserved site at the heart of the Pyrénées region, Le Sapin Fleuri features comfortable rooms with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi. It offers free on-site parking and a gastronomic restaurant.At an altitude of 4593 ft, Le Sapin Fleuri is located at the entrance to the small village of Borg d’Oueil on the Tour de France route.Guest rooms are cozy and feature modern private bathrooms and a TV. They have a view over the mountains and some have a balcony. A copious continental breakfast is served in the morning.Sample fine wines and meals in the hotel’s restaurant. Chef Jean Toucouère prepares traditional regional cuisine using only the freshest local ingredients.With a peaceful environment, Le Sapin Fleuri Hotel is perfect for a relaxing break. The spa town of Bagnères-de-Luchon is only 9.3 mi away. A garage for bikes and motorbikes is available on site, free of charge.
- The dining room has been beautifully refurbished in an attractive modern alpine style.
- The situation of the hotel was stunning, especially for walkers in the summer. The hotel owner was both welcoming and courteous and made sure we had an alternative room ( the initial room was exceedingly small and had no bath, which we like after long walks!) The cuisine was fabulous and we were treated to a wonderful evening meal after our long walks. The packed lunch he made for us was absolutely delicious and even had canard confit on one day! We would highly recommend this hotel and hope to come back.
- Beautiful location, quiet and fairly isolated. Friendly owners/staff. Visited as part of group motorcycle tour (9 of us). Easy and ample parking.
- Tolle Lage, unbedingt die Straße nach oben nehmen. Zimmer rustikal, gutes Abendessen, Menü 25 Euro, gutes WLAN, gutes Frühstück
- tout est parfait dans un environnement juste magique pour ce qui aime la montagne
Auberge La Soulan
A hotel located at Menté Pass just 2,650 feet from Mourtis ski resort, Auberge La Soulan offers a shared lounge with a fireplace, a restaurant and free WiFi access throughout the property.At Auberge La Soulan, all rooms include a wardrobe and some have a private bathroom. The hotel also has a sauna, ski storage facilities and a games room.There is a restaurant on site serving traditional cuisine composed with local produce. Upon request, packed lunches can be prepared.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. Montréjeau Train Station is a 40- minute drive away. The property offers free public parking.
- The owners were welcoming, food was excellent and room clean & comfortable
- Dinner was amazing! One of the best meals on our entire trip across the Pyrenees. We were a bit hesitant to stay at the top of a pass (Col de Mente), meaning we had to climb 9.3km at the end of the day, but it was completely worth it. I would highly recommend staying there. The views were also fantastic.
- What a find. We booked blind from booking.com as it was nearest to our location. On our arrival through spectacular views through the winding mountain roads we were greeted warmly and despite having no French the hosts accomodated us. The menu was small and the food was excellent. Highly recommended this venue. Lovely dog and donkeys too. Fantastic establishment.
- Meals are outstanding as were the views. Would highly recommend a stay and an wvening meal.
- Great location, newly renovated room (it seemed). Nice breakfast, good coffee, good a la carte dinner.
Hostellerie des Cèdres
This hotel is set in a manor house in Villeneuve-de-Rivière in the Midi-Pyrénées region. It offers free Wi-Fi and is surrounded by a garden with 100-year-old cedar trees, a swimming pool and a terrace.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in each guest room at Hostellerie des Cèdres. The rooms are also equipped with a wardrobe, a work desk and an private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine in the dining room, which offers garden views, or al fresco on the terrace during warm weather. An aperitif can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the lounge.Free private parking is available on site and nearby activities include hiking, horse riding and golfing. The hotel is 4.2 mi from Saint-Gaudens Train Station and 5 mi from exit 17 of the A64 motorway.
We used this Hotel as a stop between Biarritz and Carcassonne and were really pleased we stayed.
Enjoyed the 29 Euro meal in the garden under the trees at night. The meal the chef prepared could have earned him a Michelin Star.
The Hotel is set in parkland with lovely grounds and a swimming pool.
Room and bed were very comfortable and the staff especially the lady on reception were very welcoming and hospitable.
- We had booked a room with a garden terrace which was not in the main block of the hotel. The room was very large, comfortable and furnished in a characteristic French way which we love. The staff were welcoming and keen to make our stay enjoyable. The pool is excellent and the food at the hotel was of excellent variety and quality and I liked it that local people of Villeneuve also came to dine in the evening.
Hotel is in a nice setting inside walled area and beatiful trees.
Dinner was excellent in the evening – wine list wide.
Wi fi worked
- pleasant hotel but looks like it would have been 30 years ago especially the restaurant. menu was also probably similiar. staff were helpful. wifi worked well in room. very quiet town.
- The grounds make for a peaceful setting. All staff were very attentive. The food was OK.
- We used this Hotel as a stop between Biarritz and Carcassonne and were really pleased we stayed.
Located in the center of Saint-Gaudens, Hôtel Pedussaut is 0.6 mi from the train station and 3.7 mi from the A64 motorway. It offers soundproofed rooms, a garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms are located on the first floor and are accessible by stairs only. Each feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Pedussaut. Regional specialties can be enjoyed in the restaurant and the property also has a bar.This hotel is 11 mi from Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges Cathedral and 27 mi from the Spanish border. Free private parking is available on site.
- Suited us very well for stop-off on the way from Toulouse airport to the Pyrenees. Had a quadruple room with two double beds. Arrived late and left early. No complaints. Thank you.
- It was a place to sleep on our way to the Pyrenees. Very good cappuccino at cafe on the nearby main street.
- Free street parking, good wifi, good size bedroom, good bathroom, shower separated from the toilet, it has a restaurant on site and the staff was really nice. Food in the restaurant was really good, we arrived at around 9:30 pm and they still served us dinner, it was the best dinner menu we had in this trip. Been able to have the dinner from the outside normal hours (7-9 pm) in France is always a super plus!
Spacious room with small bathroom.
Excellent service by the reception (gave me directions and called a taxi).
Not far from the highway.
The hotel is a bit old, but the rooms look new on the inside.
- Queen size bed too small / narrow for two adults
Hotel Du Commerce Spa
Hotel Du Commerce Spa is located in the center of St Gaudens, in southwestern France. It offers modern accommodations and a gastronomic restaurant.All the rooms at Hotel du Commerce Spa are equipped with private bathrooms and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the hotel restaurant. At an extra cost, guests can also enjoy the on-site wellness center with a fitness center, hamman, sauna, sequential showers and a 7-seat hot tub.Hotel du Commerce Spa is conveniently located, just a one hour-drive from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site for motorbikes and bicycles.
- The hotel was easy to find, close to the town centre. Lots of bars and cafes within a short walk.
- Great wee spot. Lovely staff who helped us with taxis and ironing! Modest breakfast did the job and it has a cool orange juice machine
- The staff were really nice and helpful, and breakfast was lovely
- Clean and tidy room, all services available, friendly staff.
- Reataurant on site is first class. Owner is particularly nice and helpful even faced with my student french. free secure motorcycle parking.
La Gentilhommière is located in Fos, 17 mi from Baqueira-Beret. The hotel has a barbecue and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. La Gentilhommière features free WiFi throughout the property.The restaurant serves local cuisine for lunch and diner upon reservation only.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 21 mi from La Gentilhommière, while Vielha is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Very friendly owner, who stayed late at the property to see us in, as we arrived later than expected. He also gave us a complimentary bottle of Evian and two glasses.
Personnel très accueillant.
Bonne cuisine, un peu chère..
- Un très bon accueil , couple de gérant adorable , une soirée étape à prix abordable à quelques kms de la Frontière ….
- Un sitio cómodo y con un trato exquisito por parte de Laurence y Philippe en la ruta pirenaica… Siguiendo el GR-10, teníamos alojamiento en esta población para cuatro personas. La propuesta de Booking era reservar una habitación de tres y alojar a la cuarta persona en una habitación compartida. Al llegar, comprobamos que la habitación de tres tenía en realidad dos camas grandes (no caer en eso fue error nuestro). Para no tener que dormir dos en una cama, Laurence (quien además habla un español perfecto) nos ofreció sin coste alguno mover a uno de nosotros a la habitación compartida, ya que finalmente nadie más la iba a utilizar. ¡¡Muchas gracias!! La cena fue muy agradable, pero no pudimos quedarnos a desayunar porque salíamos temprano y con mucha prisa 🙂
Top Hotels In Sacoué Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sacoué Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!