10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saco Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saco Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saco Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saco Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saco Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saco Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saco Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saco Maine:
Ramada Saco Old Orchard Beach
Close to Interstate 95, this Saco hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Old Orchard Beach is a 10 minute drive away.A work desk is offered in each traditionally decorated room at Ramada Saco Old Orchard Beach. Select rooms has a sitting area.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax poolside. A 24-hour front desk is also available as well as fax and photocopying services.Ramada Saco Old Orchard Beach is 5 miles from Old Orchard Beach. Dunegrass Golf Club is a 15 minute drive away.
- Beautiful room, friendly staff, great location, excellent breakfast! Great price! What more could you ask for?
- Convenient to get to. Love the Saco/ Old Orchard Beach area.
- Room was pretty good. Expected more from a Ramada. No fridge or microwave.
- access to dining area to use microwave, ability to adjust room temperature to comfortable setting, breakfast was good
- Staff were excellent. Breakfast was good. Breakfast Attendant great.
Hampton Inn Saco
Located in Saco, 13 miles from Portland, Hampton Inn Saco features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ogunquit is 21 miles from Hampton Inn Saco, and Freeport is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The breakfast area was large and clean. There were many choices for breakfast. Staff was friendly and everything was clean!
- The sheets were exceptionally soft and comfortable. The room smelled fresh! Was very clean.
- The cleanliness of the property was excellent. Staff were very friendly and greeted you every time. The breakfast was excellent with the hot food variety changing daily.
- The staff named Audie was super helpful and friendly.
- The bed was nice, and the breakfast was more than cold cereals.
Rodeway Inn Saco
Rodeway Inn Saco is located in Saco, 14 miles from Portland and 20 miles from Ogunquit. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Freeport is 29 miles from Rodeway Inn Saco, and Old Orchard Beach is 2.7 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice. The kitchenette is nice to have.
- The location was perfect, room very clean and had everything we needed. I would stay here again.
- Friendly accommodating staff. Special shout out to Bavia(sp?) with whom I spoke on the phone to be certain we got a ground floor room. My grandchildren (whom we were visiting) were allowed to use the pool even though they were not registered as guests. Indoor pool. Kitchenette. Cleanliness, the interiors are dated but very very clean.
- It was clean the beds where comfortable. the staff was nice. they had a stove top, coffee maker and refrigerator (kitchenette)
- The young man at the desk was sweet and friendly. Easy check in and out.
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Biddeford
Featuring a complimentary breakfast buffet, this Biddeford hotel is located just a 2-minute drive from Interstate 95 and features an indoor pool and a fitness center.A microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen cable TV are provided in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Biddeford. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk is provided at the Biddeford Holiday Inn Express. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Aquaboggan Water Park and Saco Bay are both 10 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. The property provides free parking.
- I enjoyed that the room was very clean the pool area was very clean the breakfast was amazing the room was very spacious and just like the pictures online
- It was very clean. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is a sitting area and a kitchenette, which if you were staying a few days can allow you to bring food with you and save on dining out. This was our second stay, I will stay there again.
- We, my wife and myself , liked the Booking process , it was accurate and prompt, also the location is excellent for our purposes. The room was furnish very well , the bed was very comfortable !! All our needs were met and exceeded! we will stay again .,
- Clean, comfortable accommodations. Excellent breakfast
- Hotel was smaller than we are accustomed to but the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The furnishing and decor were lovely and in excellent condition. This hotel deserves a much higher rating.
The New Oceanic Inn
One of our best sellers in Old Orchard Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Old Orchard Beach inn is just steps from the beach and features on-site dining. Every room has a private balcony or a terrace.A microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee maker are included in every room at The Oceanic Inn. The air-conditioned rooms have a sofa and a private bathroom. Some units have a full kitchen and a living room.One Soho Square British Pub serves a variety of food, drinks and has pool. The Soho Way Café is a sidewalk café which features breakfast, lunch, and drinks.Palace Playland amusement rides are a 3-minute walk from the Old Orchard Beach Oceanic Inn. The Old Orchard Beach Amtrak train station is a 7-minute walk from the property.
- The staff was so friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a studio for two nights as well as a room with a kitchenette for a week. It was cozy, nothing fancy, but it was clean and nice. A good space for a couple or a small family with little kids. I would recommend staying here.
- On the coast, friendly owners. We wntnout if season, would be great in the summer months.
- Nice place room was small but well taken care of, would stay again.
- The owner was super nice and helpful and the location is awesome… I will be back …found my new favorite place in OOB.
- Lovely little seaside town. Hotel exactly wat we were looking for. And they stayed late for us as we didn’t get there till 11pm
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Edgewater is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 12 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Ogunquit is 21 miles from The Edgewater, and Freeport is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 10 miles from The Edgewater.
- Location, cleanliness, friendliness and helpfulness of staff
- Love the decor of the rooms. We had a great stay! Very clean which is very important for us. And friendly staff, right on the beach.
- The staff was great and very helpful with questions about area restaurants, stores, etc. My husband forgot to bring a belt to wear with his suit and the staff helped us find a store and gave us directions. We were able to make it to the event on time because of their help. Also we loved the room, the bed(extremely comfortable) and the interior design.
- The room we stayed in was awesome. The view couldn’t be beat.
- We were visiting family and this property was very close. Being right on the beach was great even though it was November………..still a beautiful beach to walk:)
Seafarer Inn and Cottages
Seafarer Inn and Cottages offers accommodation in Old Orchard Beach. It is located on the town trolley line Free private parking is available on site.All units have an air conditioned seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Seafarer Inn and Cottages features free WiFi.There is a gift shop at the property. There is a game room with a TV and Xbox. The Inn offers the use of bicycles, kayaks, fishing equipment, beach chairs and beach games. There are also outdoor fire pits with screened gazebos available for your enjoyment.Coffee, baked goods. bottle water, soda and locally caught fresh seafood is available for purchase.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. Palace Playland is 1.7 miles from Seafarer Inn and Cottages, while Old Orchard Beach Pier is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 10.6 miles from Seafarer Inn and Cottages.
I was traveling for work and tend to stay at inexpensive budget motel/hotels. This bungalow was great alternative. Excellent value for the price.
There was a bedroom with 2 beds, a dinette area, small bathroom, and a living room. Outside there were several screened in sitting/eating areas.
As for food, there was a microwave, fridge, and sink inside the bungalow, and gas grills outside. There were several restaurants within walking distances and a 7-Eleven across the street.
Location was excellent. Easy to find. And I felt safe coming and going at night as a single gal.
The owners are nice people. They were helpful as this was my first trip to the area. I would definitely stay again.
- The property manager was very cordial, knowledgeable, and welcoming. Also, the outside property layout was quite quaint and lovely to behold.
- The place was small in certain areas but cozy. It had an outdoor screened in canopy with chairs set up for their guests. There was a fire pit and a grill outside as well. Plenty of parking space. What I thought was important at that price was whether the beds had blankets and sheets. It had them and yes I stayed at wild acres and their rentals dont come with them so they also got you on the rental.
- Fantastic family run business. Made you feel as if you had been long lost friends. Genuine kindness and honest enthusiasm.
- This is a place for campers who have gotten too old to sleep on the ground. Comfy beds. Quaint cottages. Very clean. If you haven’t lived a week in a tent, this is not for you. The owners were awesome and available for anything from food to needs of the cabin. Gave suggestion for Bay Haven Restaurant that was 1 hour away, which was so worth the ride for 3 whole lobsters for $26. Great nights with other cottage friends in the outdoor screened gazebos and fire pits.
- I was traveling for work and tend to stay at inexpensive budget motel/hotels. This bungalow was great alternative. Excellent value for the price.
Green Dolphin Motel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Green Dolphin Motel is located in Old Orchard Beach in the region of Maine, just 11 miles from Portland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Ogunquit is 22 miles from Green Dolphin Motel, and Freeport is 27 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 9 miles away.
- Staff was extremely friendly and the proximity to the beach is just perfect! Everything was very clean and neat and tidy!
- Our room was beautiful. The owner is great guy and housekeeping is fantastic
- The room was very spacious and clean! I felt very comfortable staying there. The location was awesome to access the beach and the ocean! The parking was a little tight but you didn’t have to worry about having a spot. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
- Very loud and old and out dated. Bring your own coffee.
- Location is close to the ocean and walking distance to many shops and the pier. Their is an outside pool and two spas/hot tubs.
Comfort Inn & Suites Scarborough
One of our top picks in Scarborough.Comfort Inn & Suites Scarborough is located in Scarborough, just 7 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Ogunquit is 27 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Scarborough, and Freeport is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Was put it in a room next to the stairs- was so loud all night. Kids/adults were screaming through hallway until 10pm on first floor. Above us sounded like they were rearranging furniture. Our heater sounded like an airplane taking off and could explode at any time. It was also leaking water so the rug was soaked. Although it was very clean, the rest of the experience will keep me away from this hotel.
- Cleanliness, Bed was excellent, great Breakfast and plenty of hot water
- Room size was great,clean,comfy beds, free wifi and breajfast was amazing,hot scrambled eggs,sausage,and waffles,was extremely pleased,will look to stay again
- We had early meeting and could have breakfast early enough to get to meeting.
- Beds were acceptable. It was quiet. Breakfast was better than expected.
Atlantic Breeze Inn
Featuring a shared terrace and gardens, the Atlantic Breeze Inn is in Old Orchard Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A refrigerator and cable TV are included in each simply furnished guest room. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Free parking is provided at the property.Old Orchard Beach Amtrak Station is just a 2-minute drive from the Atlantic Breeze Inn. Dunegrass Golf Club is a 6-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location was close enough to walk to the beach.
- I liked the location of the hotel. It was near everything.
- Raj the owner was awesome. Makes you feel very comfortable & welcome
- Owner was wonderful and friendly. Very close to the beach. Bed very comfortable.
- I have to say the Manager at the Atlantic Breeze Inn was of the nicest Managers that I have ever dealt with in all my years, a true gentleman. He gave me some great advice about the area and was always most helpful.
Top Hotels In Saco Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saco Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saco Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saco Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!