10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sabugo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabugo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sabugo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabugo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabugo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sabugo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sabugo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sabugo Asturias:
Located on E70 Motorway linked to Oviedo, Casa Consuelo offers 24-hour reception and à la carte restaurant. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a free private parking is available on site.Fitted with carpeted floor, rooms at Casa Consuelo feature a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and a wake up service is also available.The award-winning restaurant serves traditional local dishes. You can also try Asturian cider and wine at the bar inside the property.Casa Consuelo is 10 minutes’ drive from Luarca Harbour and Beaches. Oviedo Airport is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- I was doing the Camino de Santiago and when I came to pay, they tried to charge me the Pilgrim’s rate, considerably cheaper than the price I’d booked on booking.com. I explained this and they insisted I pay the Pilgrim’s price. I eventually won the argument and paid the original price I’d been quoted. I’m an idiot, but I greatly appreciate their efforts to save me money.
- En general, la residencia estuvo muy bien, limpieza , tranquilidad y amabilidad. Muy agradable sentir el calorcito de la calefacción suave, a pesar de ser abril, por la tarde.
- Todo fue genial. No mejoraria nada. La habitacion super amplia con zona de vestidor independiente, la bañera gigante, inmejorable.
- La atencion excelente. El lugar es muy tranquilo, se duerme bien. Las habitaciones y baños estan bien. Nada negativo que decir.
- La habitación estaba muy bien. Buen trato del personal. Aparcamiento gratuito. Recomendable.
Hotel el Pinar
Located in Villapedre in the region of Asturias, 20 miles from Ribadeo, Hotel el Pinar features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Cudillero is 25 miles from Hotel el Pinar, and Foz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from Hotel el Pinar.
- Beautiful and comfortable accommodation with many handy facilities, breakfast was great and very good value. Lovely garden and a pilgrim friendly café a short walk away.
- Great value for money. Beautiful room with balcony and amazing views. Everything was very clean and modern. Breakfast was delicious and plenty. Beautiful neighbourhood, easy to find and ocean views. The staff was very friendly. I’ll definitely stay again!
- The location was great – easy to find. Parking was easy & plenty of it. Rooms were a good size and were very clean & comfortable. Nice views from the rooms of either the sea or the gardens. Very handy café about 2 minutes from the hotel. Basic hotel without loads of facilities, but what they do have is spot on. Perfect for an overnight stay.
- We felt really welcomed at this property and were in walking distance of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela and a couple of local bars/cafes next door to each other. Excellent rural views from the property. We were even given a choice of rooms when we arrived. Interesting port very close by, Puerto de Vega.
- Our room was quite big and it had all the facilities needed. It also had a terrace with a view.
Hotel Rural Villa Auristela
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural Villa Auristela offers accommodations in Villapedre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ribadeo is 20 miles from Rural Villa Auristela, and Cudillero is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Auristela.
- It was comfortable and very relaxing. The owners were so friendly and our room very clean and so big.
- Breakfast was good and position good with helpful staff and reasonably easy to find. Good overnight stop on way to Galicia and Portugal
- The room and 1900 building is beautiful and restored in a tasteful manner, but more importantly Jesus was a great host. He welcomed us like family. He insisted that we have breakfast at the hotel and woke up earlier than his set time to accommodate our plans. When we settled our bill in the morning he said he contacted booking.com to let them know he was giving us a lower price because we were Pilgrims walking El Camino de Santiago. Upon leaving, it was like my wife and I were leaving our family home.
- The friendly lady, but we could only talk in Spanish. The cleanliness of the room, the breakfast was continental but good, coffee good. The room a good view of the sea in distance and the shared terrace too, but not really for sitting out.
- The location was beautiful, the owners were extremely nice, everything was clean
Hotel Rural 3 Cabos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural 3 Cabos offers accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ribadeo is 23 miles from Hotel Rural 3 Cabos, and Cudillero is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The location is spectacular. The host can give information about EVERYTHING. Cannot recommend it more highly.
- Location but unfortunately misty while we were there
- Brilliant location and excellent staff.Really comfortable and lived up to the reviews.
- Owner was extremely friendly and helpful (he speaks excellent English). Service was spot-on. Wonderful views over the coast from the restaurant/bar area. Food was first rate (portions are generous) and excellent value. Good selection of wines and craft beers, and a good local cider. Bathroom (with a bath) was good-sized. Attention has been paid in bedrooms with plenty of plug sockets available and mosquito-mesh coverings allowing for an open window at night. There is a lift.
Fantastic views over the bay and 3 capes. Countless details to enjoy. Very friendly staff, fantastic dinner (try the chocolate bomb, it’s amazing!), art., comfortable beds, a lift for the baggage…
We had to leave early to arrive in time at the cathedral beach and got a little early bird breakfast. Many thanks. Hope to come back and stay longer!
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de Vega, 20 miles from Ribadeo, Pleamar features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.Cudillero is 25 miles from Pleamar, and Foz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- It was all delightful in this small boutique hotel, the attention to detail was amazing, the breakfasts scrumptious! And Puerto de Vega a charming small fishing port with excellent restaurants.
- Lovely seaside themed hotel. Staff were very warm, friendly and helpful. Beautiful, tasteful interiors. Great clifftop location. Wonderful breakfast with homebaked cakes. What more could anybody want plus great value for money.
- We loved our stay here and if we could have stayed longer we would have. It’s location is convenient to great restaurants, hiking and beaches. The service was excellent and we really enjoyed the beautiful breakfast provided. Our accommodation was super comfortable and of a high standard. If we have the opportunity to return to the town of Puerto De Vega we definitely will! A very well looked after town which is quiet and fabulous for its proximity to picturesque walks and coastline.
- we loved the house,the location,all the facilities and staff.We really enjoyed this charming place.Cozy and brilliantly designed room,beautiful common salon room,sea view,tranquility,great ,copious and tasty breakfast,lovely quiet area with fantastic beaches nearby.The staff here is absolutly incredible,attentive and caring service.Highly recommended,will be back!
- Where do I start? This beautiful hotel was fabulous. On arrival the receptionist was so nice and friendly. Our twin room was spotlessly clean and we were brought up a welcome drink, small bottle of cava and chocolates. Continental breakfast was all homemade and the selection was second to none. The staff spoke good English and were just lovely, so helpful. The weather was rainy whilst we there so they let us put our motorbike under the porch out of the rain. The hotel was decorated in a seaside theme and was very tastefully done. On leaving we were given two small bottles of water. Such nice touches. Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended. Gracias
Hotel Rural Suquin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Suquin offers accommodations in Navia, just 19 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cudillero is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Suquin, and Foz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Rural Suquin.
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
Nice and quite place.
Family owned. Very kind atmosphere.
c’est la cinquième fois que je vais dans cette hôtel …toujours impeccable et son propriétaire toujours a l’écoute de nos demande et fait le maximum pour nous satisfaire …toujours avec le sourire.
personnel qui parle le français très bien …très agréable localisation ,au calme , dépaysement garantie .
- Me encantó puedes descansar y es todo muy natural buena actitud nos encanto
Hotel Villa de Luarca
One of our best sellers in Luarca! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Luarca offers accommodations in Luarca.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and fishing. Avilés is 31 miles from Hotel Villa de Luarca, and Ribadeo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Villa de Luarca.
- Bed very comfortable. Hosts VERY friendly/happy/helpful!!! Breakfast very good. Warm. Quiet. Very good location. Bathroom good size. A cosy, welcoming hotel. We will definitely go back!!!
- The room was nice and clean even though the property is Old, it is well maintained.
- There is an old world charm to the building which has faithfully kept its original features and sympathetic decor
- Fabulous king size bed, hairdryer, giergeous furnitue
- A very nice hotel, nice big room. Friendly staff (basic Spanish needed). Room was downstairs next to courtyard, nice but could here drilling from street! Fridge stocked with drinks. Nice location, easy to stroll down to the sea area.
Casona El Gurugu
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casona El Gurugu offers accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Avilés is 31 miles from Casona El Gurugu, and Ribadeo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Casona El Gurugu.
- The owners were really nice, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast simple but lovely. Hotel was up from town but could walk down. Rooms all differently decorated. You need to be fit to go up and down all steps to town.
- Panoramic views of luarca. Lovely well kept property with much attention to detail. Nice breakfast
The most surprising is that we where the only guests in the hotel for 6 nights, but the very friendly owners left us the keys of the hotel and made sure all facilities we usable as the pool and the terras. Breakfast was made for us every morning as we liked it, so we had a really great stay although a bit funny being the only guests.
Everything worked (WiFi) and towels were placed new every day as well as room cleaning. Even special attentions as bottles of Sidra (the local drink) we got frequently.
All the rooms have their special theme and are decorated accordingly, very nice done. Rooms are spacious and light of color as well due to the many windows.
Parking is in the street but in front of the hotel in a quiet street with enough spaces available.
- We had the most wonderful time. The owner Avelino did everything to ensure that our stay was perfect! We will come back soon!
We loved our stay at Casona el Gurugu. The owner and staff were lovely and really looked after us well, and especially patient with us, because we don’t speak Spanish!
The room was very comfortable and clean, and the pool area was totally lovely.
I noticed a review that mentioned the noise. We were staying at the same time as that reviewer, and it is a time when Spain holds lots of Fiestas, and they certainly party!
This had nothing to do with the hotel, and would have been heard throughout Luarca.
We thoroughly recommend staying here and would do so again.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rico offers accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Avilés is 31 miles from Hotel Rico, and Ribadeo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Great location in centre of Luarca at a very reasonable price, the room was a little dated but very comfortable.
- Don’t be put off by the one star rating- we got a great bedroom with huge bed- bathroom was ok- shower a bit naff but it all worked. Location great and very quiet nights sleep. Breakfast in cafe attached. Great value as we booked ahead and got a cheaper price.
- Great location in the center of town, located right on the plaza. Simple efficient room and super clean.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The location was superb, looking over the main Square and close to the harbour, restaurants and shops. It was very handy having the hotel café/bar for morning coffee.
- It was nice place in the heart of the city. The bathroom was very nice. The service ok, clean and had all that you need for one night stay. It has elevator too 🙂
Hotel La Colmena
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Colmena offers accommodations in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Avilés is 31 miles from Hotel La Colmena, and Ribadeo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Hotel La Colmena.
- Great staff. Some of the nicest people I’ve encountered in a hotel.
- The hotel is well centrally located. It’s good for a one-night stop-over.
- Lovely hotel superior to 300 euro a night florentine offerings . Time and effort has gone into the restoration
- locacion es muy bueno. Luarca fits in the mouth of a canyon and is arrayed around the working port of fishermen. Some turistas, pero mucho local people doing their local thing. Town has about every thing one would need except a self-service laundry. Great walks out to the jetty and up on the viewpoints mas alta. Past the jetties es un Mar de Cantabria. Small river runs through town. Lots of free parking close to, but not in downtown.
- No problem with free parking. Breakfast available at attached cafe.
Top Hotels In Sabugo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sabugo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabugo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sabugo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!