10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sabre Springs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabre Springs California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sabre Springs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabre Springs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabre Springs California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sabre Springs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sabre Springs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sabre Springs California:
La Quinta Inn San Diego Miramar
Located off Interstate 15, this hotel is 18 miles northeast of Central San Diego. It features an outdoor pool and guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. A hot breakfast featuring waffles, muffins, fresh fruit and all-you-can-drink juice and coffee is served daily.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at La Quinta Inn San Diego Miramar. For convenience, a coffee maker and ironing facilities offered in all guest rooms.Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club is a 10-minute drive from San Diego Miramar La Quinta Inn. San Diego Zoo Safari Park is 15 miles from this hotel. Sea World San Diego is a 26-minute drive away.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Gave useful answers to questions and stayed with guest until problem was resolved.
- The staff was exceptional, apart from one grouchy older lady at the front desk- they are just genuine good people to begin with. So it doesn’t even seem like they are being fake or trying too hard, in addition to us owning a Doberman pincher who is actually a service animal they weren’t intimidated or discriminated against her being a “scary looking” breed. The housekeeping staff always was at the door with a smile and offering any and everything she had to help make our stay comfortable. They are great!
- Nothing special to like. I am thinking and the best I can come up with is, the beds weren’t too bad (not great)
- The room was very clean but had the smell of a wet dog. I realize the law forces a business to accommodate a service animal but they should have tp pay extra or something for cleaning afterwards.
- When we checked in our room it hadnt been cleaned from the last guest.
Residence Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
This hotel is only a 20 minute drive from downtown San Diego. The completely non-smoking hotel offers spacious suites with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi.Residence Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway features a 27-inch cable TV and a separate living area in each suite. Every suite also has soundproof windows.Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool or the hot tub at the San Diego Residence Inn. A gym and business center are also available.Breakfast is served daily at the Residence Inn in San Diego. A free light dinner and beverages is offered Monday through Thursday.
- The staff were very helpful and responsive. The room was super clean. Quiet hotel. The breakfast was pretty good
- We loved how nice the employee were at all times.Breakfast was amazing…waffle making was a hit my kids.Our family loved the room because they felt at home at all times. The room set up was perfect for my little family.Had everything we needed.Kitchen was perfect for us.
- Quiet room with comfortable bed! Breakfast was exceptional. Good coffee, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, fruit, cereal, just a great selection of items!
- i like hospitality,reception helping for all information
- Wonderful hotel, very comfortable. Polite and helpful stuff.
Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar
Located 1 miles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, this north San Diego hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation.A compact refrigerator, microwave, counter with sink and coffee machine are provided in each guest suite at Comfort Suites I-15 Miramar. 2 cable TVs are also included.A hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors is served daily.A fitness centre is offered. A business centre are available for guest use at I-15 Miramar Comfort Suites.San Diego Zoo Safari Park and downtown San Diego are 15 minutes’ drive away. A San Diego International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Accomodations met our needs! Free good breakfast variety, parking and wifi! Nice cold water and a basket of apples next to the check in counter was greatly appreciated!
- Continental breakfast had tons of options which was appreciated and the food was not bad. It’s in a great location next to plenty of shopping and amenities. The free wifi is a plus.
- Liked that there were 2 separate rooms with sleeping accommodations and TV available. Breakfast provided was nice along with fruit bowl and coffee, tea, water available.
- The bed was super comfy and the room size was just right! It was easy check in.
- The staff was friendly and upfront; when I arrived they immediately informed me that the hot water was out (Christmas eve) but got it up and working within 2 hours.
SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway is located in Poway, 16 miles from San Diego and 29 miles from Tijuana.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 18 miles from SpringHill Suites Rancho Bernardo, and La Jolla is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast, friendliness of staff and vicinity to commercial areas.
- The beds and pillows were soft and I slept like a baby. My 8 year old even commented on how the pillows were the softest she’s ever felt. The room was large and vey clean. Every time I called the staff for extra towels or pillows they arrived in minutes. The breakfast was good and had a decent variety of food options. Regular check out is 12pm but you can get a check out as late of 2pm.We were able to eat breakfast and still go back to the room and take a nap.
- full breakfast available and ready peeled hard boiled eggs!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and very well kept.
- Friendly staff, spacious and clean room, a fairly good breakfast selection, and nice coffee. Booking.com didn’t have a confirmation number for me, so my reservation didn’t show up on the hotel list when I arrived, but they gave me the discounted price because they had available rooms. This was very nice of them.
One of our best sellers in Poway! Located in Poway, 18 miles from San Diego, Ramada Poway features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 29 miles from Ramada Poway, and Coronado is 20 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable and parking was decent.
- The waffles were good but the machine was malfunctioning.
- No carpeting so EXTREMELY noisy if you are on a lower floor.
- Room was clean, staff was friendly, location was great, price was right
- There is everything I needed here, Room was clean and will defiantly stay here on my trips here to Poway.
Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel
Next to the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, home of the famous Miramar Air Show, this San Diego hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and relaxing amenities, such as an outdoor pool.The Best Western PLUS San Diego/Miramar Hotel features guestrooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwave and refrigerators.Every morning at the Miramar Best Western PLUS, guests may enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can explore the exciting attractions of San Diego or work in the on-site business centre.
- We were extremely happy with our stay at the Best Western/Mira Mar – Staff was pleasant, and very welcoming. Breakfast was beyond our expectations, not your ordinary continental breakfast – great selection. Rooms were clean, and the bed was very comfortable, loved all the extra pillows on the bed. Plus we were pretty close to our destination.
- The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was well stocked and tasty. The lobby has a on area that was perfect for visiting with family members. I will definitely come back!
- Expectations across best Western properties are similar.
- Room and property was very clean, and staff very friendly.
- We liked everything at the hotel. Friendly staff. Great Breakfast.
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Rancho Bernardo
This Rancho Bernardo Courtyard is just 10 miles from the San Diego Wild Animal Park. It offers a free shuttle within a 5 miles radius, a heated outdoor pool and free coffee in the lobby.Rooms at Courtyard San Diego Rancho Bernardo feature white linens and traditional furniture. Each includes a microwave, mini-fridge and a TV feature cable and HBO.Cafe on The Park is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests of San Diego Rancho Bernardo Courtyard can also order room service. A small market stocked with snacks and drinks is also on site.Six wineries are within a 10 miles drive. The hotel is next to Interstate 15, and a 13 miles drive from Del Mar State Beach. The Courtyard San Diego Rancho Bernardo is 25 miles from the San Diego International Airport.
- Close proximity to small lake and the walking trail around it. Feeding the turtles.
- Cleanliness. Staff was friendly. Check-in and check-out was quick. Good area. Safety is always a must-have. My daughter had a late basketball game, so we had to check in late. 9:30 p.m.
- Loved how friendly the staff was. That there was a memorial park honoring our veterans was connected to the property. What an honor. Loved taking a stroll in the morning around the pond. Also loved all the geese and ducks. The room was very clean and nice. I definitely will stay here again and recommend it
- Nice lounge area and nice selection of menu items for breakfast. Also nice wine list and food items for a snack or dinner. Staff was super!
- we went for A wedding! all was great!! And Great Service!!
Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Only 7 miles from Bernardo Winery, Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms at this California hotel have 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are furnished with desks and sitting areas. They provide microwaves and refrigerators and also include coffee makers and hairdryers. The suites feature sofa beds.For guest convenience, Hampton Inn & Suites Poway-San Diego serves breakfast and has a convenience store and gym. The hotel also provides a hot tub, business center and meeting facilities.Poway Hampton Inn is within 8 miles of Lake Poway Park and Blue Sky Ecological Reserve. It is within 17 miles of San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld.
- Very clean, beautiful room, great huge TV, breakfast could definitely be better but it was free! The beds were fantastic and the pillows were the best, and for ladies – they even give you make up remover wipes! Never seen that before at a hotel
- Loved the Room nice size for the family. Did not care to much for the bed but I have a bad back and it just wasn’t my bed…lol
- I like how close this property is to town. Lots of restaurants around.
- The beds are always comfortable. Staff is friendly.
- I love how clean and relaxing this hotel is. Always a hit with us.
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar is 1 miles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. It offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily free hot breakfast. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV, a small fridge, a microwave and a large desk with an ergonomic chair are available in the guest rooms at this hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar can work out in the on-site fitness center. The hotel offers free weekday newspapers and free coffee in the lobby. Laundry facilities are on the premises and valet cleaning service is available. On-site parking is provided.Popular attractions close to this hotel include SeaWorld San Diego, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Miramar College and La Jolla Shores Beach.
- Nice roomy room and clean and just a nice place to stay under 100 dollars.
- The room was nice and the restroom was big enough to move around in.
- I was happy that there was eggs and bacon at breakfast. The bed was very comfortable for me. I also liked how close to the freeway it was.
- Convenience to where I had a meeting. Reception was very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable with great pillows and air conditioner kept room cold.
- The girl at the front desk who checked me in was the only nice person.
Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
Located in Rancho Bernardo, 19 miles from San Diego, Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Coronado is 21 miles from Residence Rancho Bernardo, and La Jolla is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch.
- Location,Service, and comfort all superb.Great staff.
- hotel has a great location but the rooms need serious renovations from the carpets to the bathrooms to the mattress to the old sofa beds (pretty much everything)
- There was a lot of noise outside. Other guest were quite disturbing. Loud. When I was out noticed young adults mostly. Hard to rest properly
The staff went above and beyond for my son’s birthday. They brought him an ice cream cake and candy!!
The rooms are very nice, breakfast was a nice touch too.
- Kitchen was fully stocked if you wanted to cook. Shower was good. Bed was comfy.
Top Hotels In Sabre Springs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sabre Springs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabre Springs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sabre Springs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!