10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sablet Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Bastide Bleue
Featuring an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, La Bastide Bleue is located in the foothills of Séguret. This inn dates from the 18th century and offers views of the countryside and the vineyards, and free WiFi access.All rooms offer a Proveçal décor, views of the garden, a wardrobe and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is complete with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Bastide Bleue serves homemade meals including regional, south Provence dishes. Breakfast is available at an extra charge and during the summer can be served on the terrace at guest’s request.The property is 5.6 mi from Vaison-la-Romain, where the Old Town, a roman bridge and archaeological sites can be visited. Mont Ventoux is 25 mi away and Avignon is 27 mi away.
- This hotel has a beautiful setting and atmosphere.
- Wonderful French hotel with a lovely garden restaurant
- This little hotel is very nice, room was big and lovely despite the fact that there wasn’t any decoration other than the furniture. The pool is perfect and the food was more than good, thanks to the chef!
- Amazing location. Great friendly staff. Great room. Air conditioning highly-valued in the heat of the summer. Pool was really nice. Food at the restaurant was excellent in a charming courtyard. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful B&B in a great location. They accommodated is really well considering we had a big family and dog with us.
La Bastide de Vaison
Set in a 13th-century country house, La Bastide de Vaison is located 2.2 mi from the medieval village of Vaison-la-Romaine. It features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by a shaded sun terrace. The property is 12 mi from the Dentelles de Montmirail mountains and 19 mi from Mont Ventoux.The guest rooms all have a TV and free Wi-Fi. Each room with attached bathroom includes free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, which features an authentic décor with original stone walls.Orange Train Station is located 16 mi from this hotel and you can visit the Château du Crestet, 3.1 mi away. Leisure activities in the nearby area include hiking and cycling.
Friendly and helpful proprietors
- The pool was nice and the grounds/hotel pretty. We bike rode from the hotel through the Provence area. It was located close to the town of Vaison la Romaine. The room did have air conditioning & although the room itself was small & cramped with 3 twin beds, the bathroom was large with a good shower.
Lovely place to stay with very friendly, helpful owners. We loved it.
Really comfy bed, air con, nice room.
Great swimming pool.
Made a real party out of the World Cup Final. We had a great time with the other french guests! We’ll never forget it – and I don’t even like footbal!
They do have a bar.
- The owners were so fabulous, friendly and accommodating, helpful and kind, a great breakfast on patio, coffee magnifique, watched the world cup in their salon, helped us keep our wine cool in their cave, pool was a relief in the heat. Left Corsica rose wine in the frig- enjoy it!
- Great host breakfast spot on and pool good. Short drive to town centre
- The calm
Domaine de Cabasse
Featuring a swimming pool surrounded by lavender and olive trees, Domaine de Cabasse is located on the Côtes du Rhone Wine Route. It offers a gourmet-style restaurant, guided visits of the vineyard and wine-testing sessions.Offering a view of the vineyard, each room has a traditional style and some also have a balcony or terrace. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms.Traditional French cuisine is served for lunch and dinner in the restaurant, which is open every day. A continental buffet breakfast is available at the property.Orange Train Station is located 16 mi from this hotel and you can visit the Roman ruins in Vaison-la-Romaine, 4.3 mi away. Mont Ventoux is 19 mi away.
- Fabulous location. Friendly staff very helpful and considerate. Lovely food and service
- Staff was exceptional. The views stunning. The best wine tasting and information about the region from the owner himself. He was delightful. Food very good. Very convenient location. I’d definitely recommend it to everyone
- The room was of a good size with terrace or balcony as we had 2 rooms were were excellent, pool clean and great size combined with great food and wine. The staff were welcoming and helpful.
- Very comfortable and quiet rooms, excellent restaurant with great wine, very friendly.
- Beautiful location and nicely renovated hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful, but seem to be covering several roles each.
Les Florets has a garden and a terrace in Gigondas. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Les Florets can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Avignon is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Orange is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 19 miles from Les Florets.
- The restaurant and staff are the best. Loved them! The bed was a little too firm for me.
- The outdoor dining on the terrace was spectacular! The owners, Terry and his wife could not have been more gracious and accommodating. Terrific food and wine list! Our group of four couples highly recommend Les Florets.
- The dinner was outstanding on the lovely shady terrace
- The hotel is in a beautiful setting and offers a gorgeous patio for relaxing between meals. Service exceeded out expectations. They even saved a bottle of wine we couldn’t finish and surprised us with it at dinner. The restaurant is outstanding, and we enjoyed refreshing ourselves in the pool.
- This was a really lovely place to stay in a beautiful setting. The staff were friendly and helpful. The annexe room was perfect for staying with a dog. The evening meal and breakfast were both delicious and my gluten free diet was well catered for even providing gluten free bread. I would happily stay here again and recommend it to others as an ideal place to visit the area or as an overnight stop
Le Logis Du Chateau
One of our top picks in Vaison-la-Romaine.The Logis Du Chateau is located among the vineyards of central Provence, outside Vaison-la-Romaine. The hotel residence has a scenic terrace and outdoor swimming pool.Le Logis Du Chateau offers air-conditioned guestrooms with TVs and free Wi-Fi.Guests of this hotel residence can enjoy a continental buffet breakfast as well as a selection of cocktails in the hotel bar. L’Etape du Ventoux restaurant serves traditional, French cuisine for dinner.The Logis is 0.6 miles from Vaison Cathedral and the Roman Bridge over the River Ouvèze.
- Decent breakfast. Splendid view from the gardens and terrace. Walking distance from medieval city, which is worth a look.
- The view over Vaison-la-Romaine, breakfast-buffet, bed(room)
- A fabulous location on a high point. Great views. They cater well for cyclists. Air conditioning worked well.
- Nice big room and they let me take my bike in to it.
Lovely view of the old town. Large room with a good size terrace.
Food was quite good, although not a huge choice.
Located 2.5 mi from Vaison and set within the vineyards, Auberge d’Anais is set in a Provençal house and offers a seasonal swimming pool in its garden. You can sample regional dishes in the restaurant on site.The rooms at Auberge d’Anais have a view of the Mont Ventoux. They also offer a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.The continental breakfast can be served on the terrace when the weather is fine. It includes bread, French pastries and marmalade.Activities nearby are hiking and cycling. The property is located 16 mi from Orange and from the city of Carpentras.
- The location and plat du jours. the food was great.
- Beautiful, tranquil setting for touring Côtes du Rhône. Lovely stone buildings. Breakfast outside sur la terrasse.
- La localisation dans les vignes. La terrasse ombragée.
- L’accueil, la qualité du logement, les repas, la situation, la piscine, la proximité du Mont Ventoux et surtout la gentillesse du personnel. A recommander.
Le personnel très sympathique. Endroit au calme et très reposant.
Je recommande vivement.
Piscine au top
Le Blueberry is located in Malaucène, just 5 mi from Vaison-la-Romaine and 11 mi from Mont Ventoux. It offers a bar and a restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Le Blueberry are decorated in a simple style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one is also complete with a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a complete, private bathroom.You can enjoy the continental breakfast in the dining groom or on the hotel’s terrace. You may also choose use the free Wi-Fi in the bar, before sampling Provincial-style cuisine in the restaurant, which also offers a half board option.Other local attractions include the Dentelles de Montmirail, which are just 9.3 mi from the property.
- Great location right in the center of town and has a great little restaurant.
- The staff were excellent. Food was good and the prices were inline with other restaurants in the area. Loved the town itself. Budget hotel, do not expect 5 star facilities
- Staff excellent, Food & Drink competitive with other restaurants. Though very basic Nice place to stay.
- It was very clean and tidy, and the staff were very friendly.
- Cheap accommodation in centre of Malaucene – basic but that was expected and perfectly acceptable. Toilet and showers shared with other rooms. Lock up for bikes overnight.
Le Mas D’Hélène
Located in Crestet, Le Mas D’Hélène features an outdoor swimming pool and is set in a 3 hectare park. Orange is a 40-minute drive from the hotel and Vaison la Romaine ruins are just 2.5 mi away.The rooms with parquet flooring feature views of the garden, an LCD TV and a telephone. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is offered at the hotel and the restaurant serves dishes made with regional ingredients. Guests can also enjoy the terrace and views of the countryside.Wine tasting is available 3.7 mi from the hotel and the peak of Mont Ventoux is just 12 mi away. Wireless internet is offered from hotspots in some of the rooms and free private parking is possible on site.
- A dream location- big heated pool, a veranda with loungers, and a great view.
- Overall, this is a lovely hotel. In a secluded area, with a very nice pool. We met plenty of people who were repeat guests, which is always a good sign. Go for the dinner included option, the food is lovely. The best food we had during our stay was in the hotel. The staff are very nice as well.
- My purpose for going to this hotel was because it was close to mont ventoux. It ticked all the boxes for that. The quality of the rooms and the hotel are excellent. the food is brilliant
- Very nice, heated swimming pool. Rich breakfasts and delicious dinners. The place is very quiet and the staff very friendly. Rooms are cleaned everyday. We loved to stay there.
- The sort of place ideal for a few days break; excellent dinner menu with a wide choice and changed daily.
Hôtel la Fête en Provence
Located at the heart of the medieval town of Vaison-la-Romaine, Hôtel la Fête en Provence offers an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a furnished terrace.Each individually decorated room has a private entrance. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a kitchenette and some rooms are air-conditioned. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hôtel la Fête en Provence is in the Côtes du Rhône wine region and guests can discover local wines at the bar. There is also a restaurant serving Provençal cuisine. A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed on the patio.Guests can visit the local vineyards and the town with its Roman theater and 11th-century cathedral. The hotel is a 45-minute drive from Avignon, 7.5 mi from Mont Ventoux and 14 mi from Buis-les-Baronnies rock climbing site. Free public parking is available near the hotel.
- The friendly welcome from the receptionist who was professional and efficient. The individual feel of the hotel.
- Very much appreciated being upgraded to a room with air conditioning as the temperatures were very hot. Delightful staff on reception who asisisted is ensuring our motos were secure.
- Spacious clean modern equipped room with kitchenet, silence.
- Lovely part of Vaison – unpretentious but stylish in the historic part of the town. Some rooms have kitchenettes, which are great if you just want to do your own thing re food – although the hotel has it’s own restaurant, which is very good. The staff are great – just very helpful, low key, flexible, welcoming. I booked for 2 nights and decided to stay a 3rd and the manager sorted this out without any fuss so that i could stay in the same room. Bike friendly. I was on a cycle tour and took a minor diversion from the coast to coast route to Vaison, to rest up before tackling La Ventoux-ideal, as Malaucene is just a few kilometres away. – The staff just let me put the bike in my room (although also offered a secure storage also). I’ve stayed at La Fete and the other local hotel (Befroir?) in the past. Both are nice – but i do prefer La Fete overall. It is better value and a bit less formal in the restaurant. The best hotel i stayed in in my 10 day tour.
- Rooftop terrace on one of the apartments was very nice to enjoy in the evening.
Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Les Geraniums is in a charming stone building in the medieval village of Le Barroux. It features a traditional restaurant with a panoramic terrace.The restaurant, Saveur et Terroirs, serves regional cuisine and offers panoramic views of the Provence countryside. Guests can enjoy an evening drink in the bar, or relax on the outdoor terrace.Les Geraniums guest rooms has free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. Some rooms have a TV.In the heart of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, the Geraniums hotel is between Vaison La Romaine and Carpentras. It is a 40-minute drive from Avignon, where guests can visit the famous Palais des Papes.
- Lovely terrace for dinner and breakfast. Historic village and nearby monasteries. Friendly welcome.
Excellent outside dining area
- There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this hotel. The position is wonderful; the staff are wonderful; the food is wonderful; the bar, the terrace, the room, the parking, the building itself, all are wonderful. the chef/patron is particularly wonderful. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Location and view fantastic. Beautiful terrace bar/restaurant with amazing views. Hotel old stone in lovely Provencal village, nicely restored but keeping old features. Good restaurant (limited choice) – there are other good restaurants in village.
- views were exceptional. The hotel felt authentic and was charming. The setting (the village) was quaint and picturesque. And as someone else said, it couldn’t have been quieter.
Top Hotels In Sablet Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!