10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sabiote Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabiote Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sabiote Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabiote Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabiote Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sabiote Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sabiote Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sabiote Andalucía:
Palacio las Manillas
Located in Sabiote, 20 miles from Cazorla, Palacio las Manillas features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Baeza is 10 miles from Palacio las Manillas, and Úbeda is 6 miles from the property.
Amazing period property
Hotel placed in the historic part of the village
- Ha sido una experiencia muy agradable, recomendable a quien vaya a visitar la zona. La atención de Manolo exquisita y su recomendaciones tanto turísticas sobre la zona cómo su recomendaciones gastronómicas a la hora de la cena muy acertadas.
- La cocina es tradicional muy buena y mucha calidad y el personal muy profesional y muy amable y Manolo una excelente persona
El trato recibido.
El hotel en general, es muy bonito y bien cuidado
- El edificio en el cual está ubicado el hotel así como el excelente trato de Manolo y su señora, dueños del establecimiento. Hacen que te sientas como en tu propia casa.
- Amazing period property
RL Ciudad de Úbeda
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, RL Ciudad de Úbeda offers accommodations in Úbeda, just 22 miles from Cazorla. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 5 miles from RL Ciudad de Úbeda, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property.
Nice hotel with personality, within walking distance of the historic area if you are reasonably fit.
Asked to change room due to a noisy bathroom fan and this request was immediately accommodated without question.
Room had good view to the west and benefitted from the setting sun in the late afternoon/early evening.
- Helpful receptionist, secure parking, coffee-making facilities.
- The beds were comfy and the shower was good. Reception staff were very helpful and informative. Good breakfast.
- No English speaking personel. Thats very bad for a 4 star hotel
- The hotel met all our expectations and the Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food at the restaurant was great and good value for money as well as the breakfast provided. The room was also very comfortable. The historical center of this beautiful city was within walking distance. A visit to the surrounding nature reserve of Sierra De Cazorla and Segura is also a short drive away from the Hotel. Very happy with our stay and would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again in the future.
- Nice hotel with personality, within walking distance of the historic area if you are reasonably fit.
Sercotel Rosaleda Don Pedro
One of our top picks in Úbeda.Located in Úbeda, 21 miles from Cazorla, Sercotel Rosaleda Don Pedro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 6 miles from Hotel Rosaleda Don Pedro, and Jaén is 28 miles away.
- Property in the middle of where we wanted to be for restaurants and bars
- Located in the centre of the old town. Good breakfast.
- Spacious room with comfy beds, amazing jacuzzi in the bathroom and the parking via the lift was exciting!
Staff were helpful.
Very large comfy bed
- Very large and comfy beds, excellent onsite underground parking serviced by an elevator.
Zenit El Postigo
Located in the beautiful, historic quarter of Úbeda, this modern hotel is equipped with state of the art facilities.El Postigo hotel is the ideal base for exploring this stunning old Andalusian town. The Easter Processions are famous here and are well worth the visit. Take a dip in the tranquil and highly private hotel swimming pool. You can also sunbathe on the terrace and relax after a long day’s sightseeing.This hotel is located near the famous city of Granada, which is a must see in this region of Andalusia.
- Nice modern hotel in a great town. Plenty of good restaurants and bars within 10 minute walk. Great town- well worth a visit.
- Lovely staff, roaring fire and breakfast included.
- The staff were all excellent at this hotel, very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, right in the old town and close to the centre. Breakfast was good and value for money too!
Big living room and bathroom, comfortable bed, good breakfast, additional armchair…
Pool is small but nice.
- I was happy to choose this small hotel in Ubeda first of all for his location very close to a lot of churches and architectural beauties.
Hotel Las Casas del Consul
One of our top picks in Úbeda.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Las Casas del Consul is located in Úbeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Las Casas del Consul, and Baeza is 6 miles from the property.
- Great room — make sure you get one with a view, cause the view is spectacular. Nice decoration, nice breakfast which unfortunately was not served outside because of the rainy weather.
Hostel situated in beutifully renovated old Spanish villa
Poasibility to leave the car in the parking nearby
Stunning view on the Andalucian landscape from the tarrace
- The location of the hotel and The in house restaurant made for a fine way to end a long day of touring. The fireplace, once working, made our stay exceptional.
- The quadruple room had a split level which was very roomy and had two toilets.
- Awesome atmosphere, beautiful interior, convenient location to restaurants and stores.
Hotel Afán de Rivera
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Afán de Rivera offers accommodations in Úbeda.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is ticket service at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hotel Afán de Rivera, and Baeza is 5 miles away.
Breakfast. Lovely cakes and overall selection
Smack in the middle of town
- An amazing example of old world charm in a unique building. Value for money was also tops, though the experience alone was worth the stay.
- We loved the charm of this romantic boutique hotel, the owner and staff, the lovely breakfast, the location, and the attention to detail that makes this little inn very special.
- Wonderful hotel,historical tasteful and characterful. Excellent host.
- Excellent breakfast . Great location, very quaint property and owner!
- Breakfast. Lovely cakes and overall selection
Alvaro de Torres Boutique
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Alvaro de Torres Boutique offers accommodations in Úbeda, just 21 miles from Cazorla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Baeza is 5 miles from Alvaro de Torres Boutique, and Jaén is 28 miles away.
The hotel has a nice patio where free coffee and water is offered, a nice place to relax.
The bed was really comfortable!
- An excellent and varied breakfast served at your table. Lovely friendly staff. Very atmospheric building and there was space to sit outside on an upper level patio area which was very quiet.
- The breakfast was exceptional in presentation, quality, abundance and variety. It was served by skillful, friendly staff. It was sufficient reason in itself to stay here. Our deluxe room was well equipped with great bathroom facilities. Its dêcor wasn’t to my taste but that’s a personal view.
great room, beautiful old building, good breakfast.
Coffee always available.
- Great location, very comfortable & helpful friendly staff.
- The hotel has a nice patio where free coffee and water is offered, a nice place to relax.
Hotel La Paz
Located in Úbeda, 21 miles from Cazorla, Hotel La Paz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 5 miles from Hotel La Paz, and Jaén is 28 miles away.
- The room was amazing. Double bed in one area and a further part of the room with a sofa. There was a balcony opposite the bed and a big window opposite the sofa. And there were pillars!
- El hotel está a escasos 10 minutos andando de la parte histórica. Y hay aparcamiento en las calles de alrededor con relativa facilidad. Todo el personal que nos atendió fue muy amable y nos dieron buenas instrucciones y recomendaciones. Es un sitio tranquilo y no tuvimos excesivos ruidos. La noche que llegamos nos dieron una habitación con cama de matrimonio en vez de las dos camas individuales que habiamos reservado sin ningún sobrecoste.
- Buena ubicación cerca del centro de la ciudad. Relación calidad precio buena.
- Está bien situado. Están remodelándolo para un mejor confor
Muy agradable el personal
Fácil aparcar al lado del hotel
Hotel Ordóñez Sandoval
One of our best sellers in Úbeda! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ordóñez Sandoval offers accommodations in Úbeda.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hotel Ordóñez Sandoval, and Baeza is 5 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very centrally located. Parking was a little bit of an issue but we managed to get into the free car park (very tight) . Enjoyed our stay, slept very well and the breakfast was lovely.
- Delightful accommodation in a historical setting in the centre of the old town. The host was most welcoming and considerate. The fresh Spanish breakfast was excellent. When we visited, there was free parking nearby, but at busier times, one would need pay a little to park in the municipal parking, not far away.
We loved the style and originality of the Hotel and the location was excellent,
Pepe was very helpful and could not do enough for us and we loved our room.
- The building is in the perfect location to explore Ubeda and offers a wonderful experience to stay in a beautiful family-owned historical building. The owner is extremely helpful and welcoming, the rooms delightful and the breakfast perfect. We highly recommend this place.
- This place is something very special indeed! We had read the reviews and knew it was well spoken of but it still exceeded what we imagined. The host simply could not have been nicer or more helpful. The building itself is a history lesson and oozes that from everywhere in outstanding style. The rooms are clean and very well equipped as are the gorgeous bathrooms. We were the only people to have breakfast there the morning we were there and the host fitted in with the time we requested laying on the most wonderful selection of food! Even our spectacularly fussy 12 year old filled his boots! Parking could easily have been a challenge in this location so near the centre of Ubeda, but no. The host has two options at the ready and we were able to find parking swiftly very nearby in a car park that was locked overnight. The quality of the service and the venue were truly the best we’ve experienced. Just brilliant!
Hotel Campos de Baeza
One of our top picks in Baeza.El Hotel Campos de Baeza has a summer rooftop pool with spectacular views of the Guadalquivir Valley and Baeza Cathedral. The town’s historic center is a 10-minute walk away.All rooms at Campos de Baeza are modern and stylish. They feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV. All accommodations are air-conditioned and has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Campos de Baeza is a 15-minute drive from the city of Úbeda. Linares-Baeza Train Station, with services connecting Madrid, Cádiz, Granada and Almería, is 9 miles away. Free parking is available near the hotel.
Super room, clean, warm and with everything needed.
Breakfast was excellent
- A beautiful, elegant hotel with a nice view of the nearby hills.
The room on 3rd floor was in the roof space with a dormer window proving a great view over the valley. while the hotel is a little dated the bathroom was brand new and as good as anything we have seen on this trip. Breakfast was great value and the beds comfortable.
it is just a few minutes walk from the old town and the centre of town where most restaurants are to be found.
- We liked the spacious room, friendly staff and found the hotel’s location ideal to explore Jaen province.
- Great location and valley view. Easy outside street parking. Very nice terrazzo.
- Super room, clean, warm and with everything needed.
Top Hotels In Sabiote Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sabiote Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabiote Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sabiote Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!