10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sabina Alta Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabina Alta Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sabina Alta Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabina Alta Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabina Alta Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sabina Alta Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sabina Alta Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sabina Alta Tenerife:
Hotel Rural Finca La Raya
One of our top picks in Güimar – and a guest favorite.
Located in Güimar in the region of Tenerife, 26 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Rural Finca La Raya features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Finca La Raya, and Los Cristianos is 26 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 12 miles away.
- Breakfast was perfekt, hotel Manager was very helpfull
- Great scrambled egg! Lovely location. Hanniba who runs La Raya had good English and was very helpful.
- Room was reasonably clean and room service satisfactory. Bathroom fairly roomy and of modern appearance. Car parking was adequate for the number of rooms although this didn’t concern me personally. View (garden) whilst eating breakfast was good negated by the cold mornings.
- Wonderful sunrise views from the veranda. Very green and attractive setting.
Anibal, our host, was charming and always available to offer useful suggestions.
Breakfast was wonderful and it was very pleasant to sit outside on the porch to eat.
Parking was free, ample and easy (after a slightly tricky arrival).
The room and the bathroom were large.
Hostal Doña Lolita
Located in Güimar in the region of Tenerife, 27 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hostal Doña Lolita features a terrace and views of the sea.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from Hostal Doña Lolita, and Los Cristianos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Friendly host, available, receptive
Wi-fi and i even could use host computer
Hot water and food in the fridge for breakfast and sandwiches
– Service was very friendly
– It was tried really hard to make us feel welcome
– The loundry was done for us
– We hat lots of fun translating between English and Spanish
– We where invited for breakfast in a nearby Cafe that belongs to the owners too.
- we got free water and some candies at arrival, parking in front of building, close to market and gas station
- The room and the bathroom were really nice. Very comfortable bed. The owner was really nice and helpful.nthe kitchen was well equipped, you had everything you might need.
– Good value for money
– peaceful place, supermarket right next to the accommodation.
- Friendly host, available, receptive
Hotel Rural Senderos de Abona
This charming hotel is in the former post office in the village of Granadilla, next to the church and surrounded by the unique landscape of inland Tenerife.The Senderos de Abona is in a carefully restored building originally dating from the mid-19th century. Its many original features mean you can enjoy the rustic charm of this peaceful, rural village. Each spacious room comes with exquisite, traditional furnishings and cooling parquet floors, allowing you a good night’s rest in comfort.Along with its historic features, the Senderos de Abona also boasts modern amenities. These include the outdoor swimming pool, where you can cool off from the warm Canarian sunshine in the hotel’s attractive garden.
Spacious room comfortable beds
Room outside to relax and cool off in small pool
Would visit again
- We were given the room we requested, more comfortable than the one we were assigned two years ago.
- It was available, they changed our room to double bed after we complained we got 2 singles. Simmingpool with working coldtub. But probably the 2 single beds was further away from the church bells, and was maybe the better choice….
- Small friendly hotel. Access on day 1 slightly tricky as all appeared locked-up (every door closed and not clear how to attract attention). Persevered and got access after trying 2/3 street doors. However all part of having a private and secure hotel. Very pretty hotel, clean and tidy. Good breakfast with wide choice all self serve (no staff in attendance).
- Posizione,colazione, pulizia, ok. Giardino esterno favoloso, con i pappagalli!
- Spacious room comfortable beds
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide
One of our top picks in La Orotava.Located in La Orotava in the region of Tenerife, 13 miles from Playa de las Americas, Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide features a sun terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 14 miles from Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide, and Los Cristianos is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very good food (especially rabbit), view from the hotel room, surroundings, nature, facilities, quietness and darkness at night.
- Amazing location, stunning views, characterful property.
- The fire place and cosy seating and the location is excellent
The only place close to Teide volcano. The view on rocks and volcano is just stunning, especially at sunset. Many trekking paths start just form the hotel with maps and signs, so plan some extra time if you want to explore those.
The place is sort of strange mix: kind of a base station for trekkers, at the same time a classy, vintage style hotel for upmarket travelers and calm resting place for elder travelers.
We enjoyed sauna with a pool in the separate building. Staff was very friendly and provided towels and access to sauna before we even had checked in (we were 1h early).
- Amazing location in the El Teide national park. Room looked out onto the volcano. Hotel was across from some spectacular rock formations, great for hiking or stargazing. Restaurant staff were friendly, and food was good.
Hotel Rural Casa Lena
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Lena offers accommodations in Charco del Pino, just 9 miles from Playa de las Americas.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Lena, and Los Cristianos is 8 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
Lovely spacious room and lots of very nice welcoming touches.
Breakfast was delicious and definitely worth taking the option.
Very helpful and friendly hosts.
Would definitely stay again if visiting Tenerife and looking for accommodation near the airport.
- Level of service equivalent to staying with indulgent relatives. Book an evening meal to fully experience the atmosphere of the dining room with its interesting antiques, the hospitality & great cooking.
- Very friendly. We were made to feel very welcome and were even driven to a nice place down the road for a meal in the evening and collected afterwards as we did not have our own transport. We also enjoyed a very good taxi lift to the airport.
- The owner and his wife are very nice people who made our stay very enjoyable. Will definitely come back to this place when we visit Tenerife, the views and the location are just amazing!
- I loved this place so much it’s a shame that we only stayed for 1 night would have liked to have stayed more , bed was very comfortable had a very good night sleep haven’t slept like that for a long time. Room was spotlessly clean and good hot water . Now for the breakfast we ordered the breakfast when we checked in and in the morning it was nicely laid out for us breakfast was very enjoyable and healthy. I would highly recommend this place and the proprietors are very lovely. Thanks agian. Rose and Andrew from (London UK )
- Lovely spacious room and lots of very nice welcoming touches.
El Tejar Hotel & Spa
Situated in Vilaflor in the Tenerife Region, 16.8 miles from Playa de las Americas, El Tejar Hotel & Spa boasts a hot tub and sauna. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. You will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Tejar Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shuttle service available, dry cleaning services and shops.The area is surrounded by nature and is popular for hiking.Puerto de la Cruz is 18.6 miles from El Tejar Hotel & Spa, while Los Cristianos is 16.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 14.9 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was lovely.
- It was a great location and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent
Good authentic mountain hotel with free parking facilities in front of the hotel.
Excellent Canarian food when on halfboard.
Good sauna and wellness.
- Vilaflor is a nice little village with quiescence, not like the tourist hell along the coast. Little SPA included but as usual when I am in Tenerife (for work), I don’t manage to use it a lot… Room service every second day (which I think is sufficient). Free parking in the street in front of house.
Excellent breakfast with big choice, all freshly made to order.
Good value restaurant in the evening. Really friendly staff.
Also good choice of nearby cafes, cake shops and restaurants.
Great location (at over 1500m) for exploring local trails and those further afield near Mt. Teide. Reasonable bus service to help with linear trekking routes.
Hotel Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur
Located in San Isidro in the region of Tenerife, 11 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from HOTEL AEROPUERTO TENERIFE SUR, and Los Cristianos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ucanca offers accommodations in Granadilla de Abona, just 11 miles from Playa de las Americas.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from Hotel Ucanca, and Los Cristianos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Ucanca.
– near the airport, only 10 minutes by car
– clean, big rooms
- The hotes is close to the airport and there is av24 hour receptipn. This is the only plus of this place.
The staff at the reception were courteous, friendly, although very quiet two gentleman. They just turned shifts. The check in and check out was smooth. One of them escourted us to the room, unlocked the room and let us in.
The beds were sort of comfortable, I guess they were clean. The towels and sheets were soft. There was a fridge in the room where we could keep some food we brought for our breakfast as it is not served. The room was spatious and it was quiet-although it overlooked a nearby traffic.
It was conveniently close to airport-and served our needs in that way the most.
- We stayed overnight before our early flight rather than travel from the North to the South early hours of the morning. The hotel was near the airport.ie a short taxi drive away. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Near airport but no aircraft noise.
24/7 check in.
- – near the airport, only 10 minutes by car
Catalonia Punta del Rey
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is 350 feet from the sea in Las Caletillas and 8.7 miles from Tenerife’s capital, Santa Cruz. It offers tennis courts, a gym, sauna and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Catalonia Punta del Rey have a private balcony and satellite TV. They are modern in style and feature wooden floors. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Punta del Rey has 3 bars and a buffet restaurant with show cooking during all meals. The hotel makes its own bread and pastry. There is also a fusion restaurant with tasting menus and an Italian a la carte restaurant.The solar-heated swimming pool is surrounded by sun terraces and 2 hot tubs.The Catalonia Punta offers a large variety of daytime and evening entertainment activities, as well as live shows in the bar and an on-site disco open on Friday and Saturday nights. There is a children’s play area and organized activities in the Kids’ Club.
- Really friendly hotel felt safe and wasn’t bang in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. Restaurants were very authentic and loved the trip
- Largest double bed I’ve seen in a hotel room, staff is helpful, kind, and flexible, great location, and good prices
- Staff very friendly, lovely and clean hotel. The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of food and drink available all day. We decided to upgrade to all inclusive once we arrived as it was a very good deal and didn’t regret it.
It is very affordable place. Hotel is a bit old school but has everything you need – pool, entertainment, snooker tables, bar, karaoke 😉 etc.
It is located very close to the beach and probably only car rental in Candelaria 🙂
- Location was alright, close to the ocean. Hotel had an all-night event, not all may want to stay when the party is on.
Hotel Alta Montaña
Located in Vilaflor in the region of Tenerife, 9 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hotel Alta Montaña features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles from Hotel Alta Montaña, and Los Cristianos is 9 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9 miles away.
Location was good for exploring El tied.
Lovely eating areas inside and out with views all over the south of the island.
Evening meals were good quality and value.
One of the best places we stayed in Tenerife.
Plenty of heating capacity for cold nights.
- Good location for walking holiday centred on caldera and Vilaflor area.
- Great view and warm rooms. Excellent location on route to Teide and away from hustle and bustle.
- Everything! The view, the village it was in, the locals, the food there was nothing really not to like!
- Everything was great about this hotel, especially the view during the day, evening and when you wake up. Literally, you sleep above the clouds.
- Location was good for exploring El tied.
Top Hotels In Sabina Alta Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sabina Alta Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabina Alta Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sabina Alta Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!