10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sabarat Midi-pyrénées:
La Tour du Loup
Located just outside the village of La Bastide de Séróu along the road going between Foix and St Girons, the La Tour du Loup hotel-restaurant is ideally situated for exploring the numerous tourist sites of Ariège: prehistoric caves, chateaux, the underground river, panoramic mountain roads, or to enjoy the different mountain sports offered in the immediate vicinity.
- Spotlessly clean. Close to the town. Able to walk easily there. Suited our travel perfectly through the region. Amazing scenery all around. Lovely breakfast in the morning included.
- Le cadre de l’hôtel est sympa malgre la proximité de la route départementale.
- Personnel très sympathique, accueillant, hôtel bien placé, propre, hôtes disponibles. Je recommande cet établissement
- Literie confortable, climatisation fort appréciée un jour de canicule
Desayuno estupendo. Destacaba la seleccion de croissanes recien hechos.
La piscina se agradece despues de un dia de viaje caluroso
Auberge Les Myrtilles
This hotel is set within a a pine forest in the Pyrenees, at an altitude of 3,300 feet. Guests are invited to enjoy the mountain views from the terrace or use the sauna. There is also a seasonal swimming pool.Guest rooms at Auberge Les Myrtilles are set in traditional wooden cottages in the hotel’s garden. They all include TVs and private bathrooms with hairdryers.Traditional regional cuisine and local specialties are proposed by the fireplace in the dining room, or al fresco on the terrace. Breakfast is served every morning.The city of Foix is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- LOcation and resturaunt. Staff were very helpful and freindly. Ideal for walking and maps provided.
- Scenic views, beautiful nature, quiet and nice place, open air breakfasts and dinners, good meals and overall everything was great.
- Great location for views. Comfortable cabin bedrooms. Very nice bathroom.
- Great view, cosy rooms, good food, good location for local walks.
- Incredible setting, really friendly owners, delicious food
Hotel De France Pamiers
Located in Pamiers, Hotel De France Pamiers provides a terrace and bar. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel De France Pamiers.Ax-les-Thermes is 29 miles from the accommodation. Salvaza Airport is 36 miles away.
No reviews yet.
hotel de la paix
Hotel de la paix is located in Pamiers. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. The property provides city views and a playground.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a hair dryer. Guest rooms feature a closet.Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from hotel de la paix, while Foix is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- Very friendly person at reception when we arrived. Lovely room with lovely view onto square in front of hotel. Bed very comfy. Bathroom clean and good shower. The hotel washed and dried our clothes free of charge! Great help! Room had air conditioning! We were there on a very hot day!
- The hotel was great inside with spacious rooms and the staff were brilliant and helpful
Good communication before my stay, nice staff (smiling and helpful), clean room.
No disturbance during my stay, the floor was very quiet.
The visual aspect (or theme) of the hotel is hit or miss, but I really enjoyed its atmosphere and furnishing.
- Excellent rapport qualité prix! Le personnel est très cordial!
- L’emplacement en centre ville et le parking privé
Hôtel Le Roi Gourmand
Ideally located in heart of the Ariege, near the city of Foix, Le Roi Gourmand welcomes you in a modern and warm atmosphere.All the rooms have an en suite bath and shower, and a TV.Serving Foie Gras as a specialty, Le Roi Gourmand invites you to taste its regional dishes.You will also be able to discover the Cathedral Saint Antonin or the Castle of Foix.
- Nothing – no reception for arrival or departure. Hotel closed on arrival. Tourist office manager to get us a pass code to enter the hotel.
- For a business traveller such as myself, this hotel was perfect. I would much rather stay at a quiet quaint little place in a sleepy small village than in a busy city, with loads of traffic and people. After a hard day of visiting customers, it’s a nice to chill in a small friendly place with a terrace in the sunshine where there are few other people. This small hotel offers friendly people, a proper bar and a pretty decent restaurant. The shower was good, the bed was good, there is little luxury of course, but nothing is missing. Just fine.
- Le responsable de l’hôtel, très sympathique a dépanné notre voiture (panne de batterie!!)
- Le calme de la chambre , la proximité de la gare, la literie ;
Een doorsnee hotel.
Fijn dat er een overdekte plek werd aangeboden voor onze fietsen.
Hôtel La Rocade
One of our top picks in Pamiers.Hôtel La Rocade is located in Pamiers in the Midi-Pyrénées region, offering a seasonal outdoor pool and a children’s play area. It also features a garden with a terrace.Guest rooms at La Rocade are decorated simply using bright colors and feature Satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. All 25 rooms are air-conditioned and the bungalows allow easy access to the swimming pool.The restaurant at Hôtel La Rocade serves Reunionese and Czech cuisine for dinner. A buffet breakfast is available every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.For guests arriving by car, there is free secured parking on site, and it is only a 9-minute drive to both the St Antonin Cathedral and the nearby shopping center. The hotel is located 16 mi from the town of Foix.
- Good was excellent, even though pricey. Very comfortable beds. Had a bath which was fantastic. Secure parking for the motorbike
Great restaurant, offering specialities from the Province. Lovely room, double-glazed for silence,
Plenty of parking space. Helpful staff.
- Looking for a “cheap” place to stay for one night to break up a long journey. Very good value for money, everything clean, staff helpful & accommodating. Despite being right next to dual carriageway room was nice & quiet.
- nice and helpfull stuff, easy acess, good parking, problem-free wifi.
- The restaurant and the breakfast are both very good. The staff are friendly. My dog was very welcome and the room I had was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was somewhat old but updated and clean.
Hôtel Premiere Classe Pamiers
Hotel Premiere Classe Pamiers is located in Ariege and is located in the La Bouriette shopping complex. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private en suite showers and cable TV.Bunk beds are available in some of the rooms for a third guest at no additional charge.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining area. There is also free private parking on site.
- The room was small by American standards but very clean and functional . The ac wasn’t working but the window swung totally open to allow nice air flow into the room for comfortable sleep
- Good value and breakfast and discount on restaurant nearby
- The room was secure and comfortable— just what we needed for the night.
- The warm room and great bed. They have the old-fashioned sheets and blanket, not those Doona / Duvet things, which I find too hot.
- I have stayed here so often, I know the place and the area. Some rooms are different and some are more comfortable than others. I always ask for a ground floor room as there is no elevator and I have trouble with 1 knee. They have always honoured this request, except for this stay. The guy did his best and I was placed in a room on the 1st floor.
Hôtel balladins Foix
The Hôtel balladins Foix is ideally located at the foot of the Pyrénées Mountains and offers well-equipped rooms designed for ultimate comfort with private bathrooms and free WiFi access.The hotel is perfectly located for exploring the Ariège region and makes a peaceful stopover for guests traveling around the Midi-Pyrénées region.On week days, evening meals are available.Guests at the the Hôtel balladins Foix benefit from free private parking. The hotel is located 19 mi from the ski resorts and 43 mi from Andorra.The friendly and attentive staff at the Hôtel balladins Foix will be happy to help you organize your stay.
- Comfortable compact room. Good value for money, though not walking distance from Foix
- Having worked my way down through France on my bike again, I sought this place out again. It’s a great place to stay and stopover before you start heading up into the Pyrenees proper. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff, with a bar and grill just around the corner. All you need to rest and refuel for the forthcoming days riding! Recommended for bikers!
- north of Foix. convenient to visit Foix or go further north to Toulouse. Has own parking lot. Room is small but clean.
- The management and staff make this hotel out of the ordinary. All were charming, helpful, and very very friendly. The rooms were comfortable and had every convenience, including complimentary bottles of water, and a hair dryer – not often found in French hotels. Wifi was good too. And it’s outside the busy town of Foix, easy to find, and with excellent access.
- Exceptional customer service, friendly, helpful and with a real ‘can do’ attitude. Location is convenient for Foix. Good quality everything for the price.
Auberge La Barguillère
La Barguillère is located in Saint Pierre De Rivière, 3 miles from Foix in the Midi-Pyrénées. Set in a building typical of the Barguillère Valley, it offers free Wi-Fi access.The hotel has double, triple or quadruple rooms. Each room is equipped with a bathroom with bathtub or shower.La Barguillère’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and guests can enjoy a daily breakfast on the terrace when the weather’s nice. The hotel bar provides a range of drinks which can be enjoyed on the private grounds.The Chateau de Foix is a 10-minute drive away and fishing and hiking activities are available nearby.
- An excellent location and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast and dinner options. Hotel close to all what we wanted to see and do.
Quirky little French hotel with a great restaurant..
And our garden room where you could exit via the window…!
Ann was a charming host with a genuine intetest in her guests..
- The most friendly and helpful host, The food was excellent in the evening and for breakfast.
The staff and management where brilliant nothing was too much trouble.
Clean & spacious rooms the food in the restaurant was excellent and well priced.
- Croissants with linden-honey were great, as was the cheese and the cakes. Great breakfast.
P’tit Dej-Hôtel Foix
One of our top picks in Foix.Set beside the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Regional Park, this 2-star hotel provides air-conditioned guest rooms. It has a 24-hour reception and you can visit Toulouse, 47 mi away.A TV and telephone are included in the guest rooms, which feature a simple décor with wooden furnishings. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub.Breakfast is served every morning. There is a restaurant on site with a terrace.Foix Train Station is a 6-minute drive from this hotel and free public parking is available nearby. Andorra and the Spanish border are both 50 mi away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant was open late. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
- 24 hr reception is a machine on a wall and couldn’t find our booking as booked on booking.com. it is in an isolated location and my daughter and myself stood outside awaiting a staff member to arrive from the nearest village which was quite scary. The staff member however was lovely and helped us to get in our room at around 1am.
- Location of the hotel is fantastic for stopping over. Easy to find especially after a long drive through France. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom is clean. I parked my car right outside my room so no need to carry luggage up and down. Will definitely book again. The staffs are very friendly too.
- Simple but adequate room. Great location near the river. Nice restaurant
- Location perfect for travel through France to Spain or Andorra
Top Hotels In Sabarat Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sabarat Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!