10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saasenheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saasenheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saasenheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saasenheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saasenheim Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saasenheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saasenheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saasenheim Alsace:
Hotel De l’Illwald
One of our top picks in Sélestat.Located in Alsace, in a beautiful setting made of woods and rivers, Hotel De l’Illwald welcomes you in a charming environment combining traditional and modern styles.Hotel De l’Illwald features 16 fully equipped rooms and suites. They are all fitted with air conditioning and Internet access.The hotel also features a restaurant serving traditional dishes in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is the perfect choice for a family or a business lunch.The hotel is set on the D424 road, halfway between Selestat and Marckolsheim. It offers easy access to all the area.
- Nice ambience and decoration if you like old stones and wood everywhere (which is my case). Well maintained. Room isolation was very good considering the hotel is on a main road. Nice little restaurant. Large parking area.
- Small but luxury hotel in local style with a modern touch.
- The room was beautiful. The restaurant, too, is beautifully designed with and has real charm. The menu and wine list were extensive as was the specials board. The hospitality and friendliness of the proprietor and his team were exceptional. And the quality of the food was also excellent.
- Stylish comfortable rooms, good restaurant, good breakfast.
- the rooms are cosy – the bathroom modern. I really liked all details everywhere. Very good breakfast.
Les Prés D’ondine
Located on the banks of the River Ill, Les Près d’Ondine hotel is in the hamlet of Rathsamhausen. It offers a hot tub, hammam and a bar-lounge with a library.Guest rooms are inspired by famous poets, and feature a private bathroom. All rooms feature a TV and telephone. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. There is a restaurant and a bar at this hotel.With free private parking available on site, this hotel is 27 mi from Strasbourg.
- Everything was awesome, we will visit again. The staff, accommodations, food, wine and location we’re outstanding.
- Room with four-poster bed and the great selection for breakfast. Large gardens leading down to the river.
- Clean and spacious room. Welcoming and friendly staff. Relatively short drive to a wide range of hiking trails. City of Sélestat offers a variety of restaurants and bars.
- We loved the staff, breakfast, and the backyard was spectacular! Our bed was very comfortable and our room was lovely. The Salon is gorgeous. Dinner was not being served, but we had a very nice dinner in Selestat that was 6 minutes away.
- Altogether it’s the most beautiful, comfortable place I’ve ever visited through Booking.com. Situated on a river with swans and a lovely garden, it is a fabulously furnished house, with books, a grand piano, lovely quiet music, richly furnished bedrooms. This is a place to spend some days in beauty, peace and quiet. It was restored from a former building with love and care and exquisite taste.
One of our top picks in Sélestat.Hotel Vaillant offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi. It is located in the Alsatian town Sélestat, a 5-minute walk to the train station.The restaurant in the Hotel Vaillant, the Stork, serves modern and local cuisine. Meals can be accompanied by a fine regional wine.After a workout in the fitness room, relax in the sauna or try a hydromassage available upon request.Public parking is available at the Hotel Vaillant and is free of charge.
- Very nice breakfast, air-conditioned room, convenient free parking. Quiet location close to the old city.
- good location. clean room, friendly stuff, bed comfortable
- good breakfast, convenient parking, closeness to the old town
- Centrally located, very friendly staff, good breakfast
Good clean rooms with separate toilet
Free parking in front of the hotel
Hostellerie de la Pommeraie by Popinns
The Hostellerie de la Pommeraie is located in Sélestat, not far from famous Alsacian vineyards. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Guests can enjoy the onsite bar and the garden with outdoor furniture.All rooms at the Hostellerie de la Pommeraie are comfortable and are decorated individually. They offer a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and slippers. A hairdryer and flat-screen TV are also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The area offers many activities such as the Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg located 8.1 mi away and the Gothic Church of St. George, 3,100 feet away from the property.
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel is very pretty and unique with great views.
- The staffs are very friendly and kind. The room was very warm and nice ancient atmosphere. They have a variet of breads, hams, cheese for breakfast. Very close to the rail station and good restaurants and pastry shops.
- Beautiful hotel in a great central location in selestat and close to the wine route. We stayed in a superior double with gorgeous wooden beams and Alsatian decor. A special mention to Bénédicte who was most accommodating and extremely helpful. Such a lovely stay.
- la situation ds sélestat , le charme du batiment et la gentillesse du personnel
- Sehr freundliches und hilfreiches Personal, wunderschönes Haus und Zimmer. Schöne ruhige und doch zentrale Lage.
ibis budget Sélestat
Set on the Alsace Wine Route, the ibis budget Sélestat is located in Sélestat. Free WiFi access is available. You can relax on the furnished terrace and A35 Highway Exit is 1.2 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms are provided with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge with an additional cost.Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free private parking on site and Colmar is 11 mi away. The hotel is just 11 mi from the German border.
- Room clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast was fine and coffee good.
- Good price, no hassle and clean rooms. We asked for rooms close to each other as family of 5 and got exactly that.!
- Access, parking, room layout with separate toilet. good advice by person at counter when we arrived, regarding places to eat.
We were positively surprised by the automated check-in. We arrived in the middle of the night and were not sure we would be able to get in. But the machine at the entrance did the fantastic job. Also, free and non-passworded wifi made it possible to find our booking reference which we also didn’t prepare in advance.
The rooms were actually bigger than we expected from this hotel category. And the cleanness was at the top level as well.
The breakfast is 6,60 Eur per adults and our kids (2 and 4 yo) were fed for free. The breakfast included many different kinds of bread, fruit salad, several kinds of yougurt and cheese. Coffee of all kinds (including capuchino).
Definitely we’ll be back next year when we come for the same event.
- Clean, all you need for a 1 night stay. Parking right at the door
The Hotel Majuscule is located in the heart of Alsace in the city of Selestat. It offers a Baroque atmosphere, a warm welcome and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are individually furnished and equipped with modern comforts such as shower, cable TV, telephone and private bathrooms.The bar and restaurant serves drinks and cuisine from Monday to Saturday evenings and upon reservation. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The Hotel Majuscule is just a 15 minute drive from Colmar and 25 minutes from Strasbourg. Parking facilities are just in front of the hotel and the train station is just a 5 minute walk away.
- Clean room, comfortable bed. Good place to spend a night or two. Welcome was friendly and our room was upgraded on arrival. Would stay again!
- The staff were excellent and made the stay great , would definitely stay again
- Very nicely kept old hotel. Decoration on the ground floor is rather interesting! Very large bathroom with both shower and bathtube, plus separated toilet. Located on a main road, but no traffic at all at night.
- Excellent kitchen! The chef amazes with creative recipes. For instance tiramisu with tropical fruit.
- The girl working the restaurant, bar and reception is great. Very good cook !
Au Relais de l’Ill
Au Relais de l’Ill is a family-run 3-star hotel located in Sermersheim. It offers free WiFi and has a garden with a terrace.All of the rooms are en suite with a bath or shower, TV and a garden view. A continental buffet breakfast is served every morning.La Route du Vin d’Alsace is just 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is available.
- The lady was so helpful and friendly. . She made us feel very welcome and we felt at home. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you.
- We liked everything about this hotel.nothing to dislike.very peacefull.breakfast great.
- The owner is friendly and helpful and she organised a booking at the local restaurant for us. The room and bathroom were large, clean and comfortable. Despite being near a major road, it was so quiet because of the double glazed windows. Breakfast was superb, lots of variety and delicious. Good storage for our bicycles.
- Nice bedrooms, very quiet, friendly staff and good breakfast
- Big room, clean, very nice designed. Stuff was absolutely friendly and helpful.
Hotel des Berges
Located in Illhaeusern, Hotel des Berges provides an outdoor swimming pool and spa and wellness center. This 5-star hotel features free WiFi and a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at Hotel des Berges come with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms will provide you with a seating area. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Guests can use the hot tub.Colmar is 8 miles from Hotel des Berges, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from the hotel.
- The attention to detail is amazing as well as the fact that the hotel catered to our every need. Rooms are large enough and beautifully decorated. We were fortunate to be there when the sun was shining and we spent the day sitting by the river enjoying the view and being pampered.
- This is a luxury hotel that seems to get everything right. The beds are great, and the breakfast is wonderful. My wife loved the swimming pool.
- Everything. A really great hotel in the middle of the French countryside. Charming and wonderful. One of the best Michelin star restaurants I have ever been to. Spa was also amazing
- La gentillesse du personnel, le calme de l’endroit, l’émerveillement du repas à l’auberge de l’Ill, la beauté du jardin
Only 6.6 mi from Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg in Kintzheim, this hotel is 1.2 mi from the Alsace Wine Trail. A traditional cooking restaurant can be found on site, and free internet access is provided throughout the property.Decorated in neutral tones, the rooms at Hotel Cigoland feature a balcony. All are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a mini-bar.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Hotel Cigoland at an additional cost. After breakfast, discover the Theme Park of Cigoland, and in the evening, sample traditional, Alsatian specialties in the hotel’s restaurant.With Selestat Train Station only 2 mi away, the hotel provides free, private on-site parking. La Montagne des Singes Natural Park is a 14-minute drive from the property.
- Large comfortable room and clean large barhroom, large balcony,
- Good internet connection; excellent breakfast. Location on the bus route to Haut Koenigsbourg for a day excursion that includes Monkey Mountain and the Eagle Park.
It was our second time at Cigoland. And I do hope to come back there again. It’s comfortable, cosy, quiet and has got evething one needs when on holiday. Besides, there’s a theme park just behind the hotel that the kids enjoyed a lot. The hotel restaurant serves local specialities at a good price.
Overall, it has very friendly, homely atmosphere.
- Nice stay on our trip, large parking, good restaurant and breakfast.
- The room was spacious. The bathroom was recently renovated. Overall nice experience. Very friendly staff. Standard breakfast. You can have a dinner in the building next to the hotel.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Halfway between Strasbourg and Colmar this hotel is in the heart of Alsace. Sud Hotel Huttenheim is just off the D1083 and is surrounded by a verdant landscape.The hotel is composed of 36 rooms all equipped with TV, bathroom, toilettes, Wi-Fi internet access and phone. There is also a swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room.
- The owner is pretty good, very polite, a good man always asking if we need anything but her wife just she has to learn to be polite first!
- Personnel gentil et accueillant,.vraiment le seul bon point
Lit confortable établissement propre et fonctionnel
Merci à la dame de ménage.
- Przemiła obsługa. Dobre śniadanie (potrawy na ciepło płatne dodatkowo – 1 Euro). Bez problemu można zostawić samochód na prywatnym parkingu, po godzinie wymeldowania. Warto wybrać ten hotel podczas zwiedzania Alzacji.
- Il faudrait des couettes dans les lits, mais les draps sont impeccables et les lits confortables.
Top Hotels In Saasenheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saasenheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saasenheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saasenheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!