10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saâne-saint-just Upper Normandy:
Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne ®
The Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne in Normandy is housed in an authentic 17th-century building. It offers an outdoor heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel features guest rooms and suites with flat-screen TVs and views over the garden and the pool.The Hotel also includes a fitness center and also a large garden area.La Table du Clos, The Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne’s restaurant, serves cuisine made from fresh regional products.The hotel is just 15 minutes from Dieppe and 25 minutes from Rouen.
- Very peaceful, lovely bedroom, extremely comfortable bed. The three-course supper was tasty. A convenient location to spend the night before catching the Dieppe ferry.
- Lovely place and convenient for the ferry at Dieppe. Beautiful buildings converted into a very pleasant place to stay. Very good breakfast with generous amounts of juice, coffee and fresh bread.
- The location is good, close to Dieppe Port, the gardens are beautiful, the cleanliness was excellent, beds very comfortable, very quiet.
- The place was very quiet and staff was helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast in the garden, the swimming pool and dinner.
- Great breakfast, super comfy rooms, perfect place. Peace and quite with great surroundings but still easy to get to.
Hotel Crocus Dieppe Falaise
This hotel is located in a quiet street, a 5-minute drive from the center of Dieppe, its beach and the port. Crocus offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Falaise’s modern and spacious rooms all include an private bathroom with a shower. They each have a flat-screen TV with TNT channels.Breakfast at the Crocus Dieppe Falaise is a continental all-you-can-eat buffet.The hotel can be reached from the A29 motorway, direction Dieppe/Airdrome St.-Aubin. It is 1.9 mi from the ferry and the beach.
- Pleasant hotel with an excellent location for the ferry
Very close to Dieppe.
Good isolation, quite large shower and room for the price.
Not just a motel.
- Sorry nothing , as soon as you enter the property , it appears a very tired property which has been neglected having had no modernisation for many years . the carpets on the walk ways ,stairs and landings are worn, stained and filthy , the smell of heavy smoking is apparent irrespective of the fact they say ‘NO SMOKING ‘ in the building. I felt that I had been robbed of my money which was ‘UNREFUNDABLE’ and if possible and If could have afforded it I would have paid for accommodation at the B+B across the road which comes with aircon and a large tv as here its 15 ” and mounted almost to the ceiling and NO AIRCON . I was offered to purchase breakfast at this establishment , sorry no thank you
- Comfy bed. Peaceful nights sleep! Excellent breakfast
Good variety of food for breakfast and seating very good.
Have a bar which is good as other small hotels I have visited do not. Good location from port quite easy to find.
Relais Hôtelier Douce France
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located just 1,650 feet from Veules-les-Roses beach, this hotel is located in the Haute-Normandie region. It offers free Wi-Fi and self-catering accommodations with balconies overlooking the courtyard, river or mature garden.Private bathrooms have amenities and a hairdryer.Light meals can be arranged on request. The hotel’s tea salon serves a range of teas indoors and in the courtyard.Guests also have access to a lounge overlooking the river.
Ferry connections to the UK are available from Dieppe, 17 mi away. Relais Hôtelier Douce France is 17 mi from Highway A29 / E44.
- Great location in beautiful village. Great breakfast. Charming hostess. Very nice room with useful kitchenette.
- Lovely picturesque hotel in beautiful village. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stop over. Local restaurants and bars are very nice.
- Beautiful and romantic place, lovely old building with courtyard.
- Beautiful and interesting hotel in a lovely area. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the surrounding area and the “secret” river running by the side of the hotel. Very convenient to stay the night before catching the ferry from Dieppe.
- Very Quirky but very enjoyable unusual very central location in a beautiful small Town.
This Kyriad hotel is located 3.1 mi from Dieppe city center and its historic fishing port. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s sauna, with a surcharge and Aquagym classes are available upon request. Meeting rooms are free private parking are available on-site.Decorated in a contemporary style, each room features free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV and a courtesy tray with tea and coffee making facilities. Each room also features a private bathroom with a shower.Kyriad Dieppe’s restaurant serves regional cuisine prepared with local produce. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The Kyriad Dieppe is just 2.5 mi from Dieppe Train Station and guests can discover the beaches along the Norman coast and Caux region.
- Staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Modern clean, excellent value. Very very good
- Coffee facilities in room. Late checking. Friendly staff
- Very polite staff on arrival, rooms were very clean and comfortable, great location off of Dieppe ferry.
- Ideal for stay after ferry crossing, good arrangement for access after reception was closed.
- The room was comfy but very small, which was ok as I was a single guest. The room was very clean. The food in the restaurant was very nice and a reasonable price.
Hôtel Des Bains
One of our top picks in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux.Located in the center of Saint-Valery-en-Caux, just 1,650 feet from the beach and casino, this hotel offers a restaurant and bar and free Wi-Fi internet access.Guest rooms at Hôtel des Bains each have a unique decor and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has an private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. For other meals guests are invited to enjoy seafood and grilled meat specialties in the hotel’s on-site restaurant. Meals and drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months.Saint-Valery-en-Caux is a 40-minute drive from both Dieppe and Fécamp and Rouen is 37 mi away.
Helpful friendly staff, the location was good.
The town itself was nice. Found an on-street parking place around the corner which was free over night.
There was no parking allowed in front of the hotel on Friday morning due to market day.
- Pleasant, very central, good staff, good breakfast.
- bed very comfortable, the room seemed to have been updated and was in new condition
- Decent size room, comfortable bed, very clean. Breakfast was a fair price and what you would expect, staff were very helpful and pleasant and it’s a great location right on the town square
- Booked whilst travelling in France. Small comfortable well appointed room in seaside location.
- Helpful friendly staff, the location was good.
Hôtel balladins Dieppe
Hôtel balladins Dieppe is located 1.9 mi from St Aubin sur Scie and the center of Dieppe and it is a 10-minute drive from the beach. It offers a garden, a terrace and free WiFi access is available.The rooms here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Extras include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet.The hotel is located 2.5 mi from Dieppe Train Station and the motorway, while Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 4.3 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Beds really comfortable and clean rooms and staff friendly and welcoming.
- Good breakfast choices including bacon and eggs and all continental breakfast, easy access to the port and comfy room and bed all at reasonable cost
- Good clean motel type room and shower. A good buffet breakfast provided.
- Staff were very friendly and breakfast was nice. Location was easy to find and close to the ferry port.
- Clean and all necessary facilities. Receptionist very pleasant and efficient.
La Maison Des Galets
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the sea on the Albatre Coast, between the port and cliffs, La Maison Des Galets offers cozy rooms with a spectacular view. They have been designed for ultimate comfort.Guests at La Maison Des Galets can enjoy a delicious meal at the La Boussole partner restaurant, located a 5-minute walk from the hotel, which serves sea food and homemade traditional meals from Normandy.The hotel’s cozy lounge with its big fireplace and large sofas includes a view of the sea and there is also a bar with a large choice of beverages.
- The hotel lobby has a nice feel to it with vintage furniture and accessories. The hotel lies very central, between the beach and the city center with its restaurants and shops.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room had a great sea view.
- Good clean room, nice bathroom, comfy bed. Excellent location.
- Beautiful view! Room is in french decorating. Balcony. Very clean.
- The bathroom was nice the bed was comfortable but a standard double. It was in a good location
Hotel du Casino
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Hotel du Casino is located in Saint Valery en Caux, a small sea resort on the Côte d’Albatre in Normandy. It offers sweeping views overlooking the marina.Each Hotel du Casino room is equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a view of the marina or hotel’s garden.The restaurant, Côté Sud, serves traditional cuisine complemented by a fine selection of wines. The bar, Côté Port, offers a cozy setting for a relaxing drink or simply unwinding after a busy day of excursions.Guests can relax in the hotel’s wellbeing club, which has a fitness room, massage showers, a hammam.
Room was large, bed and pillows comfortable.
Been many times before and it was as good as always. Pleasure to stay there. Very relaxing break.
They have now added tea making facility in the room which is a bonus for us.
Good location at sea side. Free parking near hotel. Nice bed. Good breakfast. Few places to eat near by.
Nice walk and few local shops around.
- Very easy to find and close to the village centre and harbor. Room was very comfortable and staff were friendly and helpful. After a long ride, lovely to have kettle in room although some milk would have been appreciated.
- We had a small business room with a double bed and parking outside the entrance was easy. As depicted, the hotel is next to the marina, but there are few cafes and restaurants – you have a 10 minute walk towards the seafront to find a few brasseries. The hotel itself had a perfectly good looking restaurant which compared in terms of price with other places. We opted for the express breakfast (about 6 euros p.p. from memory) instead of the ‘full’ continental (at about £13 p.p.!).
- Room was large, bed and pillows comfortable.
RIT HOTEL Touvotel Citotel Dieppe
One of our top picks in Dieppe.Located in Dieppe, Touvotel Citotel Dieppe is 1.6 mi from the coast and a 5-minute drive from the town center and Dieppe Train Station. This hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Serviced by a elevator, all the rooms are soundproofed and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in the bathroom.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Touvotel Citotel Dieppe. Tea and coffee making facilities can be found in each room.This property is 1.2 mi from Dieppe Ferry Terminal and 6.2 mi from Dieppe Pourville Golf Course. Free parking is available on site and you can bring your own bike on request. Dieppe Train Station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- The best I can say is that it is very convenient for the ferry terminal.
- Breakfast was superb. Croissants the best I’ve ever had in France. The fact that the plants in reception were in perfect condition , not dusty signalled to me that everything else would be great.
- The staff helped us as we arrived very late We had the house special at the restaurant near by and was excellent!
- We arrived late in the evening from the ferry and the reception staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable with everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. Breakfast had a good selection of choices.
- Decent room. Comfortable double bed. Perfectly adequate bathroom. Good selection for breakfast
Hôtel Le Clos Robinson
Just 1.8 mi from the center of Dieppe and the beach, this hotel offers a flowered garden where you can relax with a drink from the bar. Arques Forest is 3.7 mi from the property.The rooms at Hôtel Le Clos Robinson are accessed through a private entrance and are decorated according to individual themes. Each one provides an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace, when the weather is nice.Free private parking is available on site and Dieppe Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Other local activities include visiting Dieppe Pourville Golf Club, just 3.1 mi from the property.
- Ground floor accommodation. Lovely gardens. Secure car park.
- Very friendly, very clean and pleasant. Good breakfast to send us on our way.
- The host was lovely and very patient with our excitable boys and limited French. We hired a suite which had everything we needed. The children thoroughly enjoyed the little play area outside. You have a lounge, kitchen and bathroom downstairs and a bedroom for 4 upstairs.
- The lady who owns the hotel is extremely helpful and friendly ,the garden and seating area is very good, also the children play area is excellent
Good value hotel, clean and comfortable.
Good for catching the ferry of crashing if arriving late.
Landlady very friendly and helpful, good value breakfast.
Right next to large supermarket for last minute shopping
Top Hotels In Saâne-saint-just Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!