10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saales Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saales Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saales Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saales Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saales Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saales Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saales Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saales Alsace:
Hotel Des Roches
Hotel Des Roches is located in the Bas-Rhin Village of Saales, on the border between Alsace and Lorraine. Each guest room has cable TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.The Roches Restaurant serves cuisine characteristic of the region and a full breakfast. Guests can enjoy meals on the hotel terrace, which offers panoramic views of the mountains.The hotel bar is open in the evenings and guests of the Hotel Des Roches can sunbathe on the terrace or in the garden in summer. Buffet breakfast is served every morning at an additional cost.Colmar is 31 mi from the Roches and guests enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the countryside surrounding the hotel.
- The hotel was in a nice village setting. Family run and very friendly. Rooms were good size and comfortable. We ate in the hotel resturant in the evening and noticed a few locals also eating there – always a good sign in my opinion. The meal was delicious and a good breakfast provided the next morning.
- All the hotel staff where incredibly accommodating – food and facilities where excellent. Lovely view from balcony of the mountains. Would highly recommend.
Der Inhaber hat Freude am Umgang mit Gästen – und das steckt an. Es macht Spaß, hier Gast zu sein.
Auch wurde ein Planungsfehler meinerseits mit unglaublichem Engagement und Einsatz kompensiert – vielen herzlichen Dank dafür!
les patrons sont tres sympas et tres acceuillant et dispo. Hotel tres calme avec terrasses spacieuses à l etage sur l arriere avec cendrier pour les fumeurs avec separations individuelles amovibles, vente de confitures artisanale tres bonne .
cadre exterieur decoratif, tres bien entretenu et agreable pour s y promener.
- séjours agréable, bon petit dejeuné,tres bon restaurant ,personnelle agréable
ibis budget Saint Dié des Vosges
One of our top picks in Saint Die.Set on the banks of the Meurthe River, this hotel is located in the center of Saint-Dié-des-Vosges and offers free Wi-Fi internet access. It is just 1,800 feet from the train station and features a modern design.The guest rooms at ibis budget Saint Dié des Vosges are decorated in a contemporary style and include an LCD TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area. The hotel is 100% non-smoking and is serviced by a elevator.Free public parking is available nearby the hotel and the Saint-Dié-des-Vosges Cathedral is 2,650 feet away. The property is 18 mi from Gerardmer and 31 mi from Epinal.
- Really good quality budget hotel. Perfect for a quick stay.
- This was a last minute (literally) booking following a motor breakdown nearby at 7pm. Our room was clean and had a double and a single bed. Soon after we arrived the receptionist left as the hotel can run with an automatic check in machine.
- the room was quite spacious and it was nice to have a bath/shower combination.
- Good option for the cost. Breakfast is not the most complete and the choices are limited, but fair according the cost. Great staff.
- The facility was great for the price, and the passcode to get into the rooms, and into the building was a good upgrade, didn’t have to worry about a key.
Relais du Silence Hôtel Neuhauser
Set in the heart of the Vosges Mountains, this 3-star hotel offers a covered swimming pool. You can sample a drink from the family’s own distillery or relax in the on-site sauna.Relais du Silence Hôtel Neuhauser offers rooms, suites and chalets, each with satellite TV and garden views. All accommodations has an private bathroom and some includes a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which can also be enjoyed continental style in your accommodations. You can also try the hotel’s Alsatian cuisine in the restaurant.Free public parking is possible near the property and newspapers are available at reception. La Broque and its Alsace-Moselle memorial are a 15-minute drive away.
- Fantastic location. Excellent restaurant. Very nice swimming pool. Nice room with beautiful balcony and view.
- Situation géographique, confort, pour les randonneurs différents départs de randonnées, isolé mais à proximité d’un grand axe (4/5 km) silence et endroit
- Vriendelijk personeel, de locatie, kamers ruim en zeer schoon. Uitgebreide menukaart
- Literie de qualité et restaurant typiquement alsacien, excellent!
- Omgeving. Faciliteiten (schitterend zwembad). Uitstekend restaurant. Zeer vriendelijk personeel.
North of Saint Die, this hotel is an ideal place for a stop-over whether you are traveling alone, with a family or with a group.St Dié is a lovely city to visit, take your time to go searching for the beauties of the region. Close to the motorway and Strasbourg Airport, the hotel is only 19 mi away from Frais Perthuit City and 3 minutes from the Geoparc race track.Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the friendly and welcoming staff aim to do everything possible to make your stay comfortable and memorable
- Staff were really friendly. The restaurant food was really tasty and good value for money. The location of the hotel was ideal for walking into the centre of town, where sites of interest and cafes could be found.
- Hotel is getting tired and badly needs a revamp, will not be using this hotel again until I hear it has been improved
- it is a good hotel for a one night stay over to get to A to B great value Hotel and the food was good.
- Tasty food convenient on site both dinner and breakfast were plentiful and varied with some excellent deserts. Room was not air conditioned but cool enough. It is a convenient location before the tunnel to Colmar if you are driving to Italy . The staff were friendly and easy going. The tv room is convivial and excellent fresh breakfast on the terrace highly recommended .
Suitable for an overnight stop.
Simple food but good, tasty, and good breakfast
Hôtel Le Régal
In the heart of a charming village, Hotel Le Régal is in a 3-star hotel, 5 minutes from the train station of Saint Dié. It is open all year round.Le Régal is in a peaceful environment and offers a warm and cozy atmosphere. The hotel features comfortable rooms offering all the facilities you may need, such as a Wi-Fi access.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving local specialties.Hotel Le Régal is the perfect choice for a vacation or a business stay.Free private parking is available on site and the hotel also has a motorcycle garage.
- We have stayed here before and I am pleased to say our stay was as nice as the first time. There is a small park round the hotel with a pond with swans and some wallabies in a pen nearby. Dinner was excellent high quality and very good service as was breakfast next day.
Good location but nit In St Die,
- Parking facilities were very good (I was travelling with a large trailer). Access to the hotel was equally good.
- Great, relaxing stay at this hotel. Unfortunately didn’t get to eat in their restaurant, which appears to well worth it. Maybe next time.
- Good location in the Vosgues Maintains, the restaurant food is exceptionally good.
Hotelf1 Saint-Die is located in Saint Die, 22 mi from Gérardmer. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at a surcharge.La Bresse is 27 mi from Hotelf1 Saint-Die, while Riquewihr is 30 mi away. Strasbourg International Airport is 53 mi from the property.
- the condition of this HotelF1 is worse than others due to issues of odor, light issues and shower drain.
- Location/Sunday morning staff at reception, nice and friendly
- Location was perfect to divide our car trip home into two days. Receptionist was friendly.
Naja, man kennt F1: (teils schmutzige) Gemeinschaftstoiletten und -duschen; Dafür billig und relativ saubere, einfache Zimmer für drei Personen mit TV. Für eine reine Übernachtung, z.B. bei Durchreise, absolut in Ordnung, für längere Aufenthalte eher nicht.
Der zweite Herr, der mir bei meinem Buchungsproblem endlich half (siehe unten) war freundlich und schließlich auch hilfsbereit.
On connaît bien les hôtels F1: bien pour une nuit et pas cher (toilettes et douches parfois pas propres, mais acceptables).
L’homme de l’hôtel Ibis qui s’occupait finalement de mon problème (à lire en dessous) est très poli et professionnel.
- Die Unterkunft war einfach und unschlagbar günstig. Ich hätte mir allerdings zum Frühstück einen Teller gewünscht, aber dieser musste wohl durch den günstigen Frühstückspreis entfallen. Der Kaffee war dagegen sehr gut!
Hotel Wistub Aux Mines d’Argents
This hotel is set within a garden in Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines in the Alsace region. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and guests are invited for a glass of local wine on the terrace or in the restaurant.Guest rooms at Hotel Wistub Aux Mines d’Argents are simply decorated with wooden furnishings. They each include a TV, a telephone and an private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast buffet or a continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Saint-Dié-des-Vosges Train Station is 16 mi from the hotel and Sélestat is 14 mi away. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Ribeauvillé and Obernai is reached by car in 40 minutes.
- Lovely friendly host who provided fabulous home cooked food. Beautiful room in a fabulous french location, would highly recommend.
- Welcoming owner, tasty local food and wine. Comfortable and very clean room.
Nice friendly staff and welcoming.
Great food and breakfast.
Clean room and quiet neighborhood
- The hotel is in a 16th Century building in the middle of Sainte Marie. s a largeish party were also staying the night we were upgraded to a studio apartment (for no extra cost) a little way from the hotel (a five minute walk) which meant we ended up with a kitchenette in our much larger room a bonus. We weren’t able to dine in their restaurant as their fixed menu fo the evening (which I have no doubt would have been really good) involved a food one of us couldn’t eat. We had an excellent breakfast in the lovely wood panelled dining room of the hotel itself.
- A Family Hotel .we were looked after very well.The evening meal was very nice A Big thankyou to the Landlady who came to my rescue most helpfull
Hostellerie La Cheneaudière & Spa
Set in the Bruche Valley, close to the Alsace Wine Route, this hotel offers a 8202 ft² spa with 4 outdoor swimming pools, of which one is outdoor and eco-friendly, 5 saunas and a large hammam among some of the features.The refined and modern rooms overlook the forests or the mountains. The property’s suite is in the style of a loft and is accessed directly by a elevator. It features a private terrace with hot tub and panoramic views.Spa treatments using organic products are available and there are also 3 large private suites for these body treatments, decorated in the themes of a meadow, forest and mountain.Both gourmet and rustic-chic cuisine prepared with fresh local produce is served at the restaurant, which has an elegant setting.The Hostellerie La Cheneaudière makes a wonderful base for discovering Alsace and the Vosges Mountains. Strasbourg and Colmar are 1 hour’s drive away and free private parking is provided on site. Two charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
The breakfast was fresh and good quality.
The staff were very pleasant and organised.
The suite and hotel were beautiful and so exquisitely decorated for christmas.
- The staff were extremely helpful, polite and professional. The spa is truly amazing.
- Super Spa area, great atmosphere, very friendly and well trained staff, delicious food (but quite expansive)
- The spa is excellent and the staff is really nice and attentive. The treatments are also wonderfull. I really reccomend it.
- Le SPA et les soins prodigués ,merveilleux,excellent restaurant,très sympathique et compétent sommelier,un personnel souriant qui est content de faire ce qu’il a à faire,assez rare …le calme et la nature,pouvoir être en peignoir décontracté toute la journée,pouvoir se détendre…Peu de monde,un service sur mesure:calme,luxe et volupté!Bravo à toute l’équipe du SPA!On n’a qu’une envie :y revenir!
- The breakfast was fresh and good quality.
Au Bon Gîte
This guest house is located in Senones, a charming town in the heart of the Vosges department. It provides soundproofed rooms with attached bathroom with carpeted floors and flat-screen TV.Au Bon Gite is decorated with patchwork blankets and pitchers from the owner’s collection. It combines family atmosphere with modern accommodations. Each room has its own working area and its private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and can be served in the guest rooms. For lunch and dinner, Au Bon Gite’s restaurant offers regional cuisine, accompanied with a selection of wine. Packed lunches are also available.You are invited to relax on the outdoor terrace, and free Wi-Fi access is at your disposal in the entire guest house. Free on-site parking is also available.
- bath and bath room, new dining room, overall friendly
- Restaurant was heel erg goed, prijs/kwaliteit verhouding ook voor Franse begrippen erg goed.
- restaurant de qualité -cuisine très fine. accueil très chaleureux. petit-dejeuner “classique” mais très bon ( pain excellent, beurre , confiture maison, jus de fruits, café et yaourt, le tout servi à table, agréable !)
- sehr freundlich, sauber, gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, kostenlose Garage für unsere Motorräder, gutes Restaurant
- J’y suis retourné à cet établissement parce que j’ai apprécié sur la qualité/prix, l’accueil, la cuisine, l’emplacement géographique, le calme, …
This ibis hotel is located in central Saint Die des Vosges, on the banks of the Meurthe River. The hotel has air-conditioned rooms with elevator access and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also park their motorcycle or bicycle in a closed garage at an extra cost.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The hotel ibis Saint Die des Vosges is within 1,650 feet of the Tour de la liberté, Saint-Dié Cathedral and the Gare de Saint-Dié-des-Vosges.The N50 motorway is 1.2 miles from the Ibis Saint Die and guests can enjoy skiing, hiking and other outdoor activities in the nearby Vosges Mountains.
I like to get this kind of room because I know in advance exactly what I’ll get and it’s pretty good.
The room was quiet and WiFi was excellent which is not always the case with ibis.
Possibility to have dinner in the hotel.
There is a large restaurant next door.
Excellent free large car park next door.
Front desk was very courteous and helpful
Clean tidy room
It’s a convenient and quiet hotel
The breakfasts were good – plenty of choice.
- das Angebot die Motorräder kostenfrei in der Hotel Tiefgarage abzustellen und das freundliche Personal am Empfang.
- Très bonne literie repas bien et personnel très agréable. Un seul bémol : trop de miroirs dans les chambres (c’est un avis très personnel)
- Personnels aimables et réactifs. Parking à proximité.
- I like to get this kind of room because I know in advance exactly what I’ll get and it’s pretty good.
Top Hotels In Saales Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saales Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saales Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saales Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!