10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sa Pobla Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sa Pobla Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sa Pobla Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sa Pobla Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sa Pobla Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sa Pobla Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sa Pobla Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sa Pobla Majorca:
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Son Fogueró offers accommodations in Maria de la Salut, just 22 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.El Arenal is 19 miles from Son Fogueró, and Alcudia is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from Son Fogueró.
- Original beautiful stone manor. Huge WARM rooms. Outstanding contemporary art. countryside. “English” garden with stone paths and private spaces.
- Lovely old buildings surrounded by attractive, natural gardens.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great and relaxing location – you could hear the bells of the cows ringing, very nice, big and clean rooms
- The facility is absolutely beautiful, well “settled” into its traditional landscape, with very tastefully redone traditional interior. Coffee in particular, and breakfast in general, is excellent. The prperty is a few hundred meters off a secondarry road so there is nothibg to hear but sheep bells. There are small but interesting restaurants a couple Kilometers north in Maria or south in Sinue
Amazing place, beautiful garden, house and view . Breakfast was good enough, besides all day you can get tea, coffe, water, wine or something yet.
My superior room was comfortable, but too dark.
Hotel de la Vila
One of our top picks in Llubí.In a charming square in the central Mallorcan village of Llubi, this rustic hotel features a rooftop sun terrace. The restored house, built in 1900, also offers free Wi-Fi.Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, rooms at Hotel de la Vila rooms have air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Baggage storage is offered and the Vila Hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. It is a 40 minute drive to Palma Airport. Can Picafort Beach, on Alcudia Bay, is just a 25 minute drive away.
- LLubi is a lovely little town in the centre of the island with an easy access to where we wanted to be. The hotel is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was absolutely delicious with some fresh ham, Spanish cheese and most of all home-made orange jam, tasting incredible when sitting in the sunny garden under a lemon tree. The host – Catalina is welcoming and kind. The place is run with love and is the best choice for a relaxing holiday. Parking is easy in one of the quiet roads behind the hotel. One of the best accommodation choices I’ve made and I definitely want to come back! Thank you Catalina.
Hotel de la Vila – we didn’t want to leave! If you’re looking for a seriously relaxing and affordable break somewhere far away from tourists, I can’t recommend this lovely little hotel enough. Hire a car and you’re a short driving distance from everywhere on the island. Parking near the hotel was easy. It really is perfect!
Catalina was a great host. The hotel is charming, authentic and peaceful. We will miss breakfast in the sunny courtyard every morning…so much so that we have already booked to come back in May. x
- We loved the small and charming hotel. The rooms were so well decorated and lovely, nice breakfast and a fantastic authentic atmosphere.
- The room was nice and big. The aircon did the job and it was not too warm. The breakfast was very good, and we could eat outside.
- 100 % authentic, rural unspoiled atmosphere. Home feeling, personal and a great room. Absolutely Recommend Whole Heartedly, Having said that, Hyyysh, this is a best kept secret spot 🙂
One of our top picks in Moscari.The small hotel is located at the bottom of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, in the center of a tiny, beautiful village called Moscari. There the hurried present life style does not exist and the “mallorquin” behavior and the traditions of this island still remain.Ca´n Calco is a traditional “mallorquin” house which has been remodeled.
- Really nice staff & the building is from 900 century, so cool! Good breakfast & the village is very mallorquín, love it!
- Comfortable room on ground floor with access to pool terrace. Friendly reception. We ate well at the local restaurant in the square opposite but the hotel’s restaurant looked nice (we weren’t really up for a tasting menu that night!). Breakfast was very good – but at another hotel!
I loved it!
- Breakfasts were superb. Coffee and tea in the room would have been perfect
Wonderful 5 nights we paid for an upgrade to superior room but got the suite which was a large lovely room with a massive terrace, thanks to Wendy it was a bit over looked but other than that was great, we also had jacuzzi bath. This room was in Can Riera the sister hotel across from Can Calco and had a slightly bigger pool. We had breakfast which was plentiful in Riera but dined every evening in Calco. Staff were lovely Zagri, Anna, Maria and the two ladies who served breakfast the food, ambience and cleanliness was fantastic. We would love to return here when in the area again and take back many pleasant memories😎 Views were amazing also.
Thanks once again to all
Set in over 247 acres of beautiful countryside, this charming farmhouse provides the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful break in rural Majorca.The Son Siurana is surrounded by its own picturesque estate of almond and fig trees. This idyllic setting is completed by the carefully preserved hotel building, originally dating from 1784.Inside the hotel you can relax amongst the luxury, antique-style furniture and charming vintage decor. More modern amenities include a huge outdoor swimming pool, from where you can enjoy amazing views across the open fields and hills.
- We had a villa with a sitting room/ kitchen, bedroom and bathroom so plenty space to move around and relax. There is a small hob and a microwave so you could if you wished prepare simple meals. A kettle was also provided but no tea or coffee. Little terrace outside with loungers and a table and chairs.Nice setting for dinner on the terrace, perfect location for exploring the north of Mallorca.
Beautiful view, lovely suites with own terrace.
Great for kids if you book with own kitchen as well.
Lots of amazing nature in driving distance.
Property has been well developed with a range of accommodation options all in good condition and well equipped for holiday requirements. Tea/coffee available from lobby all day and extras on request. They make a great Sangria here!
Think of this as a basic self-catering in a small, family run, hotel environment with meals available as required so long as you make arrangements in advance. Rooms all have fridges and are equipped to deal with light meals and keep drinks cold (also supplied in your fridge).
Pool area is spacious and well stocked with loungers. The Cascade pool has a couple of resident turtles and numerous vocal frogs to keep everyone amused.
The views out over the island are extensive considering the modest elevation and access to Pollenca and Acudia is very quick and easy
We were able to stay onsite during the day when we had a late flight back which was very much appreciated. We’ve stayed in this area a few times and would definitely book here again.
- Het ontbijt was o.k. Geen verse jus d’orange. Verder goed
Son Colom Turismo de interior
One of our top picks in Campanet.Located in Campanet, 22 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Son Colom Turismo de interior features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Arenal is 22 miles from Son Colom Turismo de interior, and Alcudia is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Super location in the heart of Campenet, just a short stroll to bars/restaurants in square.
Small & friendly B&B, only 4 rooms and lovely terrace to sit out on.
Garage to store bikes.
- Beautiful old village building and garden. Spacious rooms in style but with all the comfort you need. Garage to store bikes (we were a group of cyclists). And last but not least: a very kind and prompt hostess!
Comfy bed, great shower, immaculately clean, lovely view from room over garden.
Antonia runs a lovely little bijou place with only four rooms. In these days of mass market tourism it is wonderful to experience a little personal attention and have an authentic Spanish experience.
- Our host was very welcoming. There was also a garage for me to assemble and store my bike.
- The town is close to the motorway, so it is well connected with Palma.
- Super location in the heart of Campenet, just a short stroll to bars/restaurants in square.
Fincahotel Can Beneit
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fincahotel Can Beneit offers accommodations in Binibona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Palma de Mallorca is 21 miles from Fincahotel Can Beneit, and El Arenal is 22 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 19 miles away.
very quit place, nature is authentic and beautiful;
hotel is typical and really good integrated in the environment.
Das Frühstück war sehr lecker, die Brötchenauswahl könnte allerdings ein bisschen abwechslungsreicher sein. Unser Zimmer Nr.7( Juniorsuite) war super und auch alles andere war genauso schön wie im Internet beschrieben. Da leider kein Mittag und Abendbrot mehr angeboten wird, (nur zwei mal die Woche Menü für 35,- € p.P.) waren wir mehrmals im Nachbarort Moscari zu Abend essen. Dort kann man in einer gemütlichen Atmosphäre bei super netter Bedienung draußen sitzen und zusehen, wie der Koch alles frisch auf dem großen Holzofengrill zubereitet. Preis- Leistung sind auch unschlagbar.
Einen Leihwagen hatten wir bei Hiper gebucht, auch das hat alles prima geklappt.
So konnten wir viele Ausflüge an die schönsten Orte Mallorcas machen.
Eine wunderschöne ruhige Lage, mit einem tollen Blick .
Tooles Frühstück auf einer wunderschönen Terrasse.
Die Finca ist im typischen Stiel belassen.
- Das Frühstück auf der Sonnenterrasse war ein genialer Start in den Tag. Die Uta war sehr eifrig bei der Zubereitung des Frühstücks. Am Pool war der Tag voll zu genießen. Parkplätze waren auch zahlreich vorhanden. Das ganze Personal war immer freundlich und sehr hilfsbereit.
- Le personnel est très agréable, très bel endroit et jolie chambre. Piscine très agréable
- very quit place, nature is authentic and beautiful;
Hotel Binibona Parc Natural
Located in Binibona, 21 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Hotel Binibona Parc Natural features an outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.El Arenal is 22 miles from Hotel Parc Natural, and Alcudia is 12 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 19 miles from the property.
It’s very peaceful. Extraordinary clean. If you’re looking for a place to rest this is it.
We had dinner at Sebastian’s brother and it was remarkable. We regreted that we only had one evening to enjoy their dinner. Perfect for cycling holiday and walk in the forest. Beautiful surroundings.
- Quiet location in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountain range that is convenient for cycling excursions. Well maintained grounds and amenities. Very good breakfast buffet with excellent orange juice! Consistently received service with a smile.
The breakfasts were amazing, rooms are really big, plenty of sun loungers
The area is really quiet and picturesque
- It was lovely and peaceful with great views just perfect for a relaxing break.
Very private and quiet away from it all
Private outdoor space
Excellent bathroom, bedroom and living space
Excellent quality food
- It’s very peaceful. Extraordinary clean. If you’re looking for a place to rest this is it.
One of our top picks in Mancor del Valle.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Turixant offers accommodations in Mancor del Valle, just 17 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.El Arenal is 19 miles from Hotel Turixant, and Alcudia is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Turixant.
- Quiet… in the morning all you hear are birds and few sheep. Good music. Beautiful surroundings. Well preserved. Looks really beautiful. Awesome location with great restaurants close by.
- The only issue I had was communication and the fact that there was only one meal option a night which was never vegetarian friendly.
- The hotel is really nice, rooms are well designed and the outdoor looks lovely. Really quiet place. Has everything what you need for a short stay. Owners are really helpfull and nice.
Since while I haven’t seen a TV system in any hotel like that.. in most channels you have the option to watch them in original language.
Breakfast was quite good when you know Spanish people have their breakfasts only with croissant and a cup of coffee..
Facility was soo clean..
If you like to spend the night in a peaceful place and woke up with rooster crow, this is your place..
Very beautiful hotel: located in a old olive-press mill, the owners renovated the hotel while keeping the old building features and highlighting the ancient stone walls and the wooden beams. The decoration has been carefully thought, and the overall result is lovely.
Mallorca in April was not warm enough to allow us to enjoy the swimming-pool, and it was a pity! It looks very nice, and so does the large garden.
The lady was very kind: she listened to our remark about some noise disturbance, and quickly acted upon it – as we were relocated in another room.
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Alcudia.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa, 3.1 miles from Alcudia, offers extensive sports facilities, including 3 swimming pools, a tennis court and watersports centre. This charming hotel features spa with free access.Each air-conditioned room has a balcony overlooking the gardens or sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. The property’s spacious, airy rooms are decorated in soft colours. They all include a fridge, a laptop safe and a seating area with sofa.The hotel’s wellness centre includes a spa bath, Turkish bath and gym. Beauty treatments and massages are also available.PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa has à la carte and buffet restaurants, as well as 4 bars, including a bar with nightly music. There is also a minimarket and gift shop.PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa is located on the seafront in Majorca’s Pollensa Bay next to Can Cap de Bou Beach. Puerto Pollensa is within 5 km, while the S’Albufera Nature Reserve is 5 miles away.
- Food very good. Breakfast was excellent. Room cleanliness and service was excellent
- Spacious, low rise, great food, super facilities for both relaxation and an active holiday.
- Fantastic facilities for a training base and tons of good food !
- Staff are excellent, helpful, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. All facilities are outstanding, well maintained and clean. Spa is excellent. Restaurant choices and quality also very high. Location between Pollensa and Alcudia is convenient to both. Ideal for cyclists, runners, swimmers, wind surfers, couples or families. Will be back again often!
- The staff were super helpful. Breakfast & Buffet dinner were very good.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa de Muro in the region of Mallorca, 30 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Eix Lagotel features an outdoor pool and fitness center. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 29 miles from Eix Lagotel, and Alcudia is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 27 miles from Eix Lagotel.
- Fantastic value for money and the food is good (especially the breakfast).
- Nice Firm Bed, spacious and nice aspect on balcony on 5th floor. Food choice mostlygood with excellent Paella and seafood. Even my wife a fussy eater was generally happy with variety. More chicken and cheeses would be apprecieted though
- Overall the hotel was really good. The breakfast buffet had a good choice and there was plenty of it! Our room was spacious, clean & comfortable.
- I liked the location of the hotel (not far away from the sea). The room was clean, staff was polite. I like the food, it was a wide selection.
- Nice pool areas with plenty sun loungers, drinks and snacks most of the day. shuttle to the beach makes up for being set back off the main road. The housekeeping staff were good, its the little things like they brought an extra pillow for me without me asking when they noticed I had put the blanket rolled up under my one pillow.
Top Hotels In Sa Pobla Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sa Pobla Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sa Pobla Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sa Pobla Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!