10 Best Hotels To Stay In ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ‘S-heerenbroek Overijssel:
Bilderberg Grand Hotel Wientjes
One of our top picks in Zwolle.Bilderberg Grand Hotel Wientjes is located at one of the most beautiful spots in Zwolle. Zwolle Central Station is 500 feet away and the historic center is just a 4-minute walk. Enjoy a drink on the terrace.The 4-star hotel has comfortable and quiet hotel rooms, equipped with a flat-screen TV, coffee-and-tea-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and shower.Restaurant W is the place to be for culinary delicacies. Enjoy a simple sandwich, a large salad or stylish coquilles. In the unique Grand Café you can get an appetizer, snacks, coffee and cake or an extensive 3-course dinner.The city of Zwolle is a lively city with traces of the middle ages. Make a walking tour through the city with its historical buildings or stroll along the shops, cafés and pretty squares.
- Close to railway station, breakfast, coffee and tea at the room.
- First time here, “first impressions”…. I am a regular traveler, dont like the big hotel chains. This is why I chose this place. I does not dissapoint in any way ! Lovely relaxed “boutique ambiance” in a lovely (almost colonnial) style building and bar / restaurant. So nice to stay somewhere where the Barman is a real proffi ‘! He really knows his stuff, great place and now I found it, will certainly be here again !! Full marks, wonderful. Excellent staff !!
- I loved everything in the hotel, nice staff, good value and it’s close to everything and its a 2 m walk from train station.
- Walking distance from the train station and city center. The breakfast was really good. The room and bed is comfortable. The hotel looks beautiful.
- Nice and clean rooms. close to city center. friendly staff.
Hotel Restaurant Zalkerbroek
Located only a 15-minute drive from both Zwolle and Kampen, Zalkerbroek rooms in a convenient location along highway N50. It has a restaurant with both buffet and menu options.Each of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Zalkerbroek is equipped with a flat-screen TV. They also have a sitting area and a work desk.Hotel Zalkerbroek is a 35-minute drive from Apeldoorn which features sights including Paleis Het Loo and Apenheul primate park. The Weerribben-Wieden National Park is 30 minutes away by car.The buffet offers quick meal options while restaurant has traditional international cuisine including grill specialties. Guests can also enjoy coffee and cake during the day.
- I stay here a couple of times per year and it is always to exactly the same standard,. Always very clean with good wifi and the staff are friendly. The rooms are very basic but have tea making facilities and the shower is always hot . I think it is excellent value for money and gives me everything I need.
So far away from Zwolle
A motorway services ”hotel”
35 euros taxi ride from zwolle …
Really dated and not clean at all
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
- Evening meal was lovely and Breakfast was ok………
- OK hotel for a one-night stay. Very nice restaurant.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Restaurant looked good, but didn’t use it. Right on main road, but no road noise at all.
Het Gouden Hart Hotel & Brasserie
One of our top picks in Kampen.Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Het Gouden Hart Hotel & Brasserie is located in the historic center Kampen. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Het Gouden Hart Hotel & Brasserie features some rooms with garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- The hotel is beautiful and impeccable. The staff are friendly, kind, and extremely helpful for any need you may have, I really enjoyed talking with them. My room was very comfortable, clean and had lovely decor. The hotel has a nice garden area to sit outside and have coffee and drinks, and the indoor bar/restaurant was gorgeous. I had a delicious panini and white wine, and the servers are friendly but not intrusive. Loved the music too – Ella Fitzgerald and other greats!
- Excellent location, very nice staff! Stayed there for 4 days, we have such a wonderful time there 🙂
- The room was wide and clean and the staffs are lovely
- Lovely design, great location , killer prices, and friendly staff!
Very new and clean hotel; very nicely decorated. Spacious room with view on the marketsquare. Electrical adjustable beds !
Staff (Souf) did his utmost to make us feel welcome.
Good breakfast with fresh orange juice and cappuccino.
Hotel Lumen Zwolle
One of our top picks in Zwolle.Hotel Lumen offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and a Nespresso machine. This hotel, located on the stadium complex in Zwolle, benefits from a gym and elegant lounge.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Lumen features a spacious layout and includes a work desk and a mini-bar. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Bluefinger Restaurant.The historic town center is 1.7 mi from Lumen Hotel. Zwolle Railway Station is 2.1 mi from the hotel and Golfclub Zwolle is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- I loved the room – it was clean, it felt up to date and fresh. Our view was of the roof and in the corner – the stadium so I’m sure sport’s fans would have like this view more than I. The staff was great, they tolerated my attempts to speak dutch and in turn spoke english as well. We didn’t get the breakfast and left early in the morning so I don’t know much about the rest of the amenities.
- Comfortable, big rooms, nice staff and especially lady at the bar 🙂
- Clean, comfortable, modern and friendly place to stay. Zwolle is a wonderful little town with lots of attractions and excellent mood.
- The staff were very helpful and prompt sorting requests we had
- Location was a little outside the city center, at an industral area next to the football stadium of PEC Zwolle. Only a 15 minute bike ride from the train station and only ten minutes from the city center, so not really an issue. The hotel is quite large, but very, very quiet. There is a busy road next to the hotel, but you don’t hear anything inside the rooms. Bathroom was great, the lounge/hotel bar is hip and colourful and open till late (perhaps even all night?). We’ve had a lovely two nights, also because of the wonderful city center of Zwolle.
Set in Zwolle, 1,650 feet from Poppodium Hedon, Hotel Oldenburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can have breakfast at the property on request. This will be served at restaurant Apart!, located at a walking distance of 5 minutes from the hotel.There is luggage storage space at the property. The hotel also offers bike hire.Stedelijk Museum Zwolle is a few steps from Hotel Oldenburg, while Overijssels Zentrum Beeldende Kunsten is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 47 mi from Hotel Oldenburg.
- Very central. Comfy bed and spacious room. Fridge with some drinks and snacks included in the price. Nice idea.
- The hotel is above a restaurant in the city centre. Only 4 rooms. Comfort of bed was fine. Room had a nice view on a near by church.
- Large modern room with comfy bed and modern shower.
- Fantastic location, a very short walk to the ‘action spots’, but just distant enough not to hear the noise. The hotel were very accommodating in helping me secure my motorbike off the road, in their garage, at no extra cost.
- Great studio with kitchen. Very spacious. Snacks and drinks offered.
Mercure Hotel Zwolle
One of our top picks in Zwolle.Mercure is located on the edge of Zwolle, 1.6 mi from the city center. It features a 24-hour reception and a terrace with panoramic views over the surrounding fields.Guests at Mercure Hotel Zwolle benefit from rooms with satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace, weather permitting.Bartjens Proeflokaal serves warm and cold beverages including wines from the cellar. A buffet lunch or light meal as well as evening menu of international cuisine is served in De Hanze restaurant.The accommodations is 1 mi away from the bicycle-intersection 16.
The event center of IJsselhallen is 5 minutes away by car. Mercure Hotel is less than a 40-minute drive from the Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park.
- Excellent breakfast. Quiet room. Modern and tidy.
- Great location. Helpful staff. Beautiful and cozy room.
- In general everything was perfect I like the hotel and City. Very calm. And comfortable
- Nicely maintained hotel, in green surroundings and great breakfast.
- The HD TV was a nice bonus to the stay. The terrace outside would have been nice on a nicer day.
Boetiek Hotel Kampen
Set on the river IJssel, in a building with a lot of character, Boutique Hotel Kampen is located in the center of Kampen.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the river or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Boutique Hotel Kampen features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area offers several walking and biking trails. Zwolle is 8.1 mi from Boutique Hotel Kampen, while Deventer is 24 mi away. The train station is 0.6 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 52 mi from the property.
- One of the nicest apartments I’ve ever stayed in. Comfortable, spacious, and very tastefully decorated. Living area, bedrooms and bathrooms were all very appealing spaces. Steep spiral stairs per standard Dutch practice. Breakfast was very good and location was fabulous. Could easily have stayed here a week.Host and hostess were very helpful.
- The room we were given was gorgeous – we were upgraded without any added charge. We truly did not want to leave our room because it was spacious, had huge windows, with a view of the river below. We spent three and a half weeks in the Netherlands and this was our favorite
- We stayed in the appartment, what turned out to be our own little house. Beautiful decoration, very comfortable beds, and a fully equipped kitchen. A very friendly welcome and the next morning a great breakfast. What more could we wish?
- Location friendly staff spacious accommodation and immaculately clean
- The hotel was beautifully decorated with high spec fixtures and fittings. We loved The Suite which had a wonderful shower and bath.
Hotel Zwartewater is located in Overijssel and offers different activities like 6 bowling courses and billiards. The swimming pool can be used free of charge.In the evening, you can have an extended dinner in restaurant “Bij Frank”, or in live cooking restaurant “De Combuijs “. There is a waterside terrace where guests can enjoy a refreshing drink.The modern rooms have a private bathroom. The sauna, sunbeds and bowling alley can be used at an additional cost.There are also excellent cycling opportunities in the surroundings of Hotel Zwartewater.
- Friendly staff and a very nice restaurant, view in the dining room over the Zwarte Water was very nice
- Beautiful lake view from our room, nice restaurant and warm indoor pool.
- first how fast i got the room , the view from the breakfast restaurant and the breakfast itself
The meal in the life cooking was prepared to perfection by a friendly chef.
Same with breakfast
- Staff, facilities and location fab. Very relaxing by the waterway
Pillows Grand Hotel Ter Borch
The newly designed Pillows Grand Hotel Ter Borch is just minutes away from Zwolle railway station.
This luxury hotel, build in an 19th century former police station, offers accommodations with private parking, at a surcharge. Guests benefit from free WiFi and free fitness facilities.Pillows Grand Hotel Ter Borch is recently renovated in 2017 and offers 41 rooms. Located in both the historic building and the modern wing, all rooms and suites feature a walk-in shower, fine linen, air-conditioning, a king-size bed, a Nespresso coffee machine, a smart HD TV and a wireless sound system. The contemporary design of the rooms and suites are inspired by the character of the building.The Living, the heart of the hotel, is open day and night and serves a variety of meals, bits and bites. Guests can also enjoy lunch or dinner in Coperto Restobar; Pillows’ gastronomic space.Pillows Grand Hotel Ter Borch is located a four-minute walk from the town center and 2,300 feet from Stedelijk Museum. Groningen Eelde Airport is 47 mi away and Amsterdam Airport 76 mi. Pillows Grand Hotel Ter Borch is easy to access by car and public transport. Zwolle railway station is only 800 feet away and the hotel offers on-site parking facilities.
- We had an excellent stay. The room and bathroom where beyond clean. I can not remember it has been any better somewhere else. Room was comfortable and quite big with good led screen hangingon the wall. really nice bed also. Breakfast was excellent and everything was companied with very nice personel. Extreme highly recommended as it also feels like 5 stars. Will come back.
- Great hotel, good value for money. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Staff are super friendly yet relaxed and professional at the same time. A difficult mix to hit! The cleanliness is wonderful and love the attention to detail.
- The hotel staff is so friendly and helpful, very peaceful and nice location with walking distance to centre , rooms are spacious as well. Check in and out very quick. Would highly recommend to any travelers.
- beautiful building, close to railway station, very quiet, excellent restaurant, beautiful interior, spacious room, very nice bathroom, excellent bed, very clean, professional and friendly staff, should get 5 stars.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Epe-Zwolle
One of our top picks in Epe.Fletcher Hotel Epe is set in the midst of the superb forests and heather moors of the Veluwe, just outside the village of Epe.This uniquely cheerful and hospitable hotel has a central location within the Netherlands and is easy to reach from the A50 and A28. With our lovely forest setting and easy accessibility, you will find us to be the ideal location for either
business or pleasure, without traffic setbacks or parking problems.This is a non-smoking hotel!
- The surrounding is amazing!! The hotel is beautiful and clean and the staff is really nice.
- The buffet breakfast was delicious and you can watch the chef prepare the eggs and bacon!
- The staff was great and I enjoyed the restaurant.
- The location is perfect as it is in the middle of the woods so not too much noisy from the fireworks.
The location is stunning! The Fletcher is surrounded by woodlands with a wonderful shady and quiet sitting area outside the restaurant. With the surrounding woods, an outside play area, bowling alley and swimming pool this is the perfect place to visit with small children.
The staff were all wonderful and friendly. We had to delay our trip by a day and they went out of their way to make sure we had enough space and sleeping arrangements for the children.
Top Hotels In ‘S-heerenbroek Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenbroek Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!