10 Best Hotels To Stay In ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ‘S-heerenberg Gelderland:
Hotel de Lantscroon
This welcoming 3-star hotel is located in a historic building that was built in 1450 and is ideally located in the center of ‘s-Heerenberg.The traditional atmosphere can be recognized throughout the whole of Hotel de Lantscroon; for example in the old ceilings, leaded light windows and traditional Dutch architecture.There is an à la carte restaurant with various menus that are based on seasonal food. For your convenience the hotel has a elevator, while rooms for the disabled are also available. Unique to the hotel is the famous library with many interesting books to read. Wi-Fi is also available. After a long day of business or site seeing you can relax in the hotel’s spa bath and sauna.The central location and good facilities makes Hotel de Lantscroon a great place to stay when visiting this historic city on the Dutch-German border.
- The service was fantastic in both the hotel and the restaurant. Beautiful historic location, too. Very clean and a good breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.
- Great entry, bar & restaurant. Nicely located in the town center. Free parking.
- Friendly atmosphere, pleasant family hotel in a stunningly beautiful old town.
This Hotel restaurant is fantastic.
The Rooms whilst not 5 star but generous in space. The location is just magnificent 50 meters from the Castle Berg and surrounds.
The Last witch Mechteld ten ham to be burnt alive has her monument, its wonderful place.
- Friendly and helpfull staff. Oldfashioned but nice and clean rooms. Lovely breakfast – we got it half an hour earlier on a Sunday – super service.
Kasteel Huis Bergh
Kasteel Huis Bergh dates from the 12th Century and is located on an ancient fortified island in Heerenberg. It features private woodland gardens and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The guest suites in Kasteel Huis Bergh are located in two old towers in the castle’s outer bailey. The suites are spread over two floors and each features a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette and a sun terrace.Grand Café Heeren Dubbel has an international kitchen, which serves lunch and high tea in a picturesque setting.Kasteel Huis Bergh is 2.5 mi from Zeddam, where there is the only remaining working medieval tower mill in The Netherlands. Borghees Golf Club is just 2.5 mi away, and it is 19 mi to the historic town of Arnhem.Kasteel Huis Bergh is 80 minutes’ drive from Eindhoven Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- we love staying here the staff is very helpful and the facilities and grounds are well kept – great fun to walk around the area and gardens
- awsome experiance, had free reign of court yard and our tower for the night. Breakfast was brought right to your door. all tours and programs in castle proper were free. Even dress up one fir the kids
- Staying in the round tower suite was an awesome experience—makes you feel like you own the castle. A real fairytale stay! Everything about it was fantastic.
- Wow! We rented both tower rooms and literally had the castle grounds to ourselves after they locked the gates to tourists at 6pm. Such a cute town and a great location! Breakfast was served to us in the tower and the mini bar was fully stocked. Could not have asked for more!!!
- Wonderful breakfast, enough food for lunch also, very comfortable bed every thing was really clean.
Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht
Ruimzicht is located in a woodland setting, ideal for walking and cycling only 15 minutes’ drive from Doetinchem. It features free Wi-Fi, a library and a garden with a terrace.Each of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht features a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Some rooms open out onto a private balcony.Guests can enjoy modern international cuisine with specialties including a daily changing dessert at Restaurant Ruimzicht. Bar de Aanloop offers drinks in a casual setting with dark-wood décor.The center of Arnhem is a 25-minute drive from the hotel and the German border is just over a 5-minute car journey away. Free parking is available on site.
The location was good
The staf at desk and in the restaurant was just nice and helpful
Clean room, big enough, good towels and the cosmetics brand was nice.
The restaurant inside and outside very good.
Nice breakfast with different smoothie’s and much of choices.
Parking space for all gast
- Good breakfast and coffee, good parking and friendly helpful reception staff. Reasonably priced.
- Staff is very kind and hotel price is not expensive.
- Good beer, friendly people gave us a nice place to park the motorcycles. They were obviously very busy with a busload of tourists so we sometimes felt a little lost …
- I liked the 70’s style and the temporary ambiance!
- The location was good
Havezathe Carpe Diem
Hotel Carpe Diem is located in a renovated farm, between Zeddam and Vethuizen.The rooms of the Havezathe have a wide view of the woods of Montferland and offer free Wi-Fi access.Guests can dine in the restaurant and have a drink in the bar. Furthermore, there is a spacious lounge with fireplace and a garden.
- The country side location and the hotel surrounding of fields
- Really nice hotel in a beautiful old farm, with pretty surroundings. The staff was really friendly and we had a spacious, well equipped room. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant, which was very good. The food is of a very high standard. I would definitely recommend this hotel and also the restaurant.
- The hotel is located in farmlands near to Doetinchem, less than 5 minutes drive from the town The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was great. The rooms were large and clean with good bathroom facilities.
Room was clean and matresses and pillows were comfortable.
Location is fascinating.
Breakfast is really amazing with fresh bake bread.
- Excellent dinner. The location is very close to the Pieterpad long distance walking route.
Located in Beek, Hotel Zonneheuvel features Restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet. At Hotel Zonneheuvel each room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hotel Zonneheuvel has a terrace. You can play pool and darts at the hotel, and bike rental is available.The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 69 miles from Hotel Zonneheuvel.
My room had a little balcony overlooking the medows and garden of the hotel. There are various places to sit and relax in the garden and kids can enjoy themselves too, the outsite area is big. There is a nice bar aswell.
Very welcoming staff!
nice quiet place and beautiful surrounds for walking and cycling.
very friendly and hospitable owner.
- The Room was really clean, the staff was lovely, they help us with all we needed, we stay for one night, they have a bar where we have a few beers in a nice terrace out the front, also the village and the locals are lovely, thank you for everything!
- Nice room and really appreciated balcony! Very kind and professional staff!
- Nice, small comfortable hotel. Very helpfull personal. Strong WIFI signal. Quiet rooms and even good bed. Rich breakfast.
- My room had a little balcony overlooking the medows and garden of the hotel. There are various places to sit and relax in the garden and kids can enjoy themselves too, the outsite area is big. There is a nice bar aswell.
Mezzo Restaurant & Kamers
Mezzo Restaurant & Kamers is in the countryside, near the Montferland forest which begins from the hotel’s grounds.Italian style cuisine with a regional flavor can be enjoyed with a complimentary wine. After dinner, you can take your rest in one of the stylish rooms. This hotel is a country getaway within the easy reach of the museums and other attractions of surrounding cities and villages.You can simply enjoy the landscape on a comfortable bike. Alternatively, put on your shoes and get lost in the beauty of nature. During summer, drinks and dinner are served in the beautiful, flower filled grounds.This hotel stands for rest, culinary experience and quality.
- The staff was great, the hotel nice, restaurant pretty near excellent. Breakfast was great.
- The room was comfortable and the maid kept it very nice every day. The food was presented well.
- Clean, comfortable, good bed en a great breakfast.
- It was right on the pieterpad and therefore easy to find.
- perfect location when walking the Pieterpad; it starts next to the parkinglot
Hotel Villa Ruimzicht
Villa Ruimzicht is a monumental building just outside the center of Doetinchem, situated in an arboretum, a special city estate with monumental trees.After an enormous reconstruction this former boarding school was transformed into a luxury 4 star hotel with 42 spacious rooms with thematic settings, dependent on the reason of your visit.Once you are in your room you can even adapt the coloring of the room to your mood!All our rooms are non smoking!
- Beautiful place amazing staff nice location very nice rooms
This was seriously our favorite hotel stay after 3 weeks and 7 countries. The staff are so incredibly nice, they literally treat you like family. The rooms are nicely appointed, the water fun rooms have a sauna and ridiculously nice bathtub. Breakfasts is amazing, eggs cooked to order and bread from a top local baker.
The hotel used to be a part of the old high school, and it has since been renovated. Some of the employees actually graduated from this school a long time ago. You’ll fall in love with this place just like we did.
- After a long day at a conference coming back to Villa Ruimzicht was great. Drinks, dinner, location close to city center by walking. Price was reasonable and Ruth in the kitchen was so friendly. Will stay again.
Breakfast staff were delightful. Always very helpful. Loved the eggs cooked to our preferences.
Rooms were awesome. Very spacious.
- Very nice hotel with a warm ambient feel. Just on the outskirts of the town so only a 5 minute walk to the center where there are plenty of restaurants.
HCR ‘t Heuveltje
Located in rural surroundings at a distance of only 1,650 feet from the natural area Montferland, HCR ‘t Heuveltje offers rooms with free WiFi access.Each recently renovated room features a balcony with a view on the forests. It comes with a flat-screen TV and telephone. The bathroom is fitted with a bath tub/shower and towels are included.HCR ‘t Heuveltje’s restaurant is inspired by the French cuisine and serves a la carte lunch and dinner. Brunch is available as well.The area is suitable for cycling and hiking and ‘t Heuveltje provides bicycle rental on site. The German border is 1.9 mi away.
- Het ontbijt werd geserveerd, geen lekkere broodjes en de service was matig
Mooie kamer om te overnachten.
Traplift voor moeilijk begaanbare.
Ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid.
Parkeren op eigen terrein.
- De gastvrijheid van het hotel was subliem. Door omstandigheden waren we genoodzaakt deze overnachting te maken, aangezien onze zoon in het ziekenhuis belandde. Men was zeer coulant en we konden de kamers zo lang als nodig aanhouden!
- Kamers zijn goed .en ontbijt je kunt alles krijgen als je vraagt
- Persoonlijke benadering. Goede, schone kamer. Uitstekend ontbijt
Stadshotel de Graafschap
In the beautiful Achterhoek region, near the city of Arnhem, National Park De Hoge Veluwe and the German border, this 3-star hotel provides comfortable rooms and free WiFi in the entire hotel.Each of the spacious rooms has a unique layout and color scheme. The stylish décor and furnishings provide you with a relaxing environment after a long day of work or leisure.Stadshotel de Graafschap is located in the center of Doetinchem, with attractive shops, a variety of restaurants, theaters, cafés and other entertainment facilities nearby. The railway and bus stations are also conveniently within walking distance from the hotel.
- Have stayed hear before. Everyone was really welcoming and helpful. Can’t comment on the breakfast because I had to go out early each morning but I was offered an alternative if I’d wanted it
- Easily accessible from the station, in the center of the city! Staff was really friendly. Good breakfast even for special diet (better warn first)
- Central location, friendly staff, comfortable room
- Staff were very friendly, and helpful. Facilities were perfect and it is conveniently located near restaurants and shops.
- Very friendly staff, good location and parking available.
De Roode Leeuw Terborg
This hotel is located in a scenic setting at the edge Sint Jorisplein, in Terborg. Roode Leeuw benefits from a restaurant and an old-style Dutch café with a menu including bar snacks, cakes and seasonal game dishes.The rooms at De Roode Leeuw have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can make use of Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Terborg Railway Station is 1,300 feet away. Roode Leeuw is only a 10-minute drive from the town of Doetinchem. The German border is 4.7 mi from the hotel. Free parking is available on site.A cozy street terrace offers a casual place for guests to relax with a drink. The hotel also offers a bicycle rental service and packed lunches for day trips.
- Quite place with a confortable restaurant. And a nice terrasse to drink a beer and enjoy the sun…
- All breakfasts was be very good. Localized – very good for this our trip for Art Fair’s in Ulft.
- Comfortable and friendly family hotel with good beer and very good food.
- The hotel was in a handy location for our trip, that said its the only hotel in Terborg. The breakfast was ok, albeit unexceptional. The room was comfortable.
- Amazing art collection decorates all parts of the house. Dinner at the restaurant was comme il faut. Outstanding!
Top Hotels In ‘S-heerenberg Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in ‘s-Heerenberg Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!