10 Best Hotels To Stay In ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ‘S-gravenzande Zuid-holland:
Hotel De Gravin
Hotel De Gravin is located in ‘s-Gravenzande, 1.1 mi from the beach and 14 mi from Rotterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All units have a seating area where you can relax and coffee/tea facilities. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Hotel De Gravin features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The village center is within walking distance, where restaurants can be found. Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. The Hague is 8.1 mi from Hotel De Gravin, while Scheveningen is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Breakfast were excellent and a very good location to the town center and for walking on the coast.
- Great staff, very nice rooms with lots of space, can park outside on the street, short walk to the square for restaurants
- A hotel with lovely character and friendly and helpful staff
This is a small relaxed hotel which has been tastefully restored quite recently.
The owners are active and very welcoming.
The breakfast buffet is especially good.
The room was Nice and colourfull,
Bathroom was very convenient
Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant Elzenduin
Less than 2 minutes’ walk to Ter Heijde’s beach, this Fletcher hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a restaurant with a terrace.Rooms are furnished with Italian designer furniture and come with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Each has a spacious bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A rich breakfast buffet is served in the morning. In the evening, guests can enjoy seasonal a la carte dishes at Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant Elzenduin.Bike rentals are available, and guests can cycle to the traditional Japanese water gardens, just 2.5 mi away.
good beds, clean room and a decent breakfast.
parking is good and the view is semi
- Wonderful hotel restaurant and bar… Food is excellent… A bit expensive but it’s gormet… Peaceful area… A minute walk and you have the Beach all to yourself…
- Everything. This hotel is excellent value for money.
- It is right next to the beach. Just a three minute walk over the dike. If you have a dog: it appears you can let your dog off the leash on the beach.
- Views amazing from room 360! A huge apartment with plenty of space and storage. Breakfast was great.
- good beds, clean room and a decent breakfast.
Hotel-Restaurant Unicum Elzenhagen
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel-Restaurant Unicum Elzenhagen offers accommodations in Poeldijk, 14 mi from Rotterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a business center at the property. Hotel-Restaurant Unicum Elzenhagen also has two charging points for electric cars.The Hague is 6.2 mi from Hotel-Restaurant Unicum Elzenhagen, while Scheveningen is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, check -in and -out easy and fast. Breakfast was delicious. The room was comfortable
- Free parking, comfortable and clean beds and air-conditioning. All very well for a weekend spent by car through Holland! Breakfast was OK – could add more and some variety!
- Hotel design is good. living room at ground floor. Sleeping room at up floor. This is a very good design. I like it
- The night shift staff where really nice and outgoing.
- Amazing hotel , restaurant was stunning , rooms amazing , clean , luxurious and the staff were so helpful and friendly, would highly recommend and will definitely go back
Located in Hoek van Holland, 1,650 feet from Dutch Military Coastdefensemuseum and 350 feet from the Stena Line Ferry, Mijn Torpedoloods features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant for breakfast, lunch and diner.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Netflix. All rooms include a private bathroom, with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is also a business center at the property.Lighthouse Hoek van Holland is 2,300 feet from Mijn Torpedoloods, while Europoort is 1.9 mi from the property. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 14 mi away.
- Fantastic Hotel. We loved the terrace where we could watch all the ships during dinner. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly.
Location is excellent for Stena travelers, it’s about 30 minutes walk to the beach (or 5 minutes by car). Downtown Hoek van Holland is a 5 minutes walk. Breakfast is always excellent, this time was a topper since it was Easter. If you have to leave before breakfast they will prepare a (simple) to go breakfast.
The adjacent restaurant is good and has an inviting terrace.
Very nice, clean and calm rooms.
Very good beds.
They have communicating room that are practical for a family.
The rooms have small fridges
Easy free parking places. Small closed garage for the bikes (with plugs)
People where very friendly. The ladies that were cleaning the rooms where very nice !
- Very friendly staff. Great food. Location for the ferry is brilliant
- Perfect accomodation in every way. Not cheap but compared with the competition, well worth the money. Good breakfast included. Near Ferry terminal. We are regular visitors when using the ferry.
Hotel Noordzee is located in the center of Hoek van Holland. This small-scale hotel with 7 rooms and a family room is only 10 minutes away from Hoek van Holland central Station and 12 minutes from the beach.All rooms have a private bathroom, Wi-Fi and coffee,tea and soup facilities.There is free parking at the Hotel Noordzee and a free shuttle service is offered from the station.
- Amazing host, clean and comfortable stay, Central, beach and Hook of Holland nearby at 10-15 mins.
- The hotel has personality, comfort, location & superb staff – not to to mention a beautifully presented breakfast
- I loved the breakfast and the attitude of the person who welcomes us- such a nice welcome! Also, I always prefer small hotels- feels much more as at home.
- Owners helpful and friendly. Room clean. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic !!!
- It had everything thing we required. Breakfast was fabulous & Staff were wonderful,
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Carlton
Fletcher Hotel Carlton is located in Naaldwijk, just 3.7 mi from Hoek van Holland, the beach and the Stena Line Ferry Service. The hotel offers spacious rooms and free parking.The guest rooms of Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Carlton have coffee/tea facilities and a bathroom with bath and shower. A breakfast buffet is served daily.Guests can have a light lunch in the afternoon and enjoy the seasonal à-la-carte menu in Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Carlton. Besides a bar, there is a garden terrace for sunny afternoons.Fletcher Carlton is located a 20-minute drive from historic Delft, The Hague and Rotterdam.
- People were nice, room was clean, comfortable bed, enough room
- Clean, functional and very helpful with everything
- Location was great for our purpose. Free parking onsite was great. Place was not busy or crowded
- the location,the reception service,the comfort of the room,the lounge area.
Breakfast is average, no fresh fruit juice, hot food ( bacon, eggs ) only just reasonable
The staff are friendly, the hotel is clean
Located in a former parsonage in the center of Hoek van Holland, Kuiperduin is only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features free Wi-Fi and a garden with terrace.Each of the rooms at Hotel Kuiperduin are equipped with cable TV and coffee and tea making facilities. Guests can make use of the communal lounge which overlooks the garden and has a TV, DVD player and self-service bar.The ferry terminal to Harwich and Hoek van Holland Railway Station are both 10 minutes’ walk from Kuiperduin Hotel. Free public parking is available on site.
- The room itself was very nice, and the breakfast was wonderful. Both the woman who served breakfast and the man who checked me in the night before were very friendly.
- Good place to stay for a man arrived for business.
- I like everything about the hotel always kind friendly and helpfull would always stay there always nice room garden very nice always good breakfast and plenty to choose
- lovely breakfast and nice garden with seating area
- Breakfast good, owners friendly, honesty box for mini bar and very clean throughout. Shared garden seating provided for smokers. WiFi code provided.
Grandhotelamerika is located on the edge of the village square in Hoek van Holland on the North Sea coast. It features free Wi-Fi, packed lunch service and free private parking.Each of the rooms at this hotel has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom facilities featuring a shower and hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.Hoek van Holland Haven Railway Station is 1,300 feet from the Grandhotelamerika. The cities of Rotterdam and The Hague are 20 minutes away by car. The Fort aan den Hoek van Holland Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Restaurant L’Americain serves French and Mediterranean inspired dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients in the elegant dining room or outside on the intimate street terrace.
- A new hotel near Ferry Port with first class interior. A relaxing place to spend a night if you are travelling. Staff excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast has everything in a clean comfortable area.
- Amazing bed, slept very well. Very nice bathroom. OK buffet breakfast.
- Everything was perfect, breakfast, cleanliness, the hotel was finished to high standards
- Location 100% for the ferry to Harwich, only 5 mins away. Lovely hotel, polite helpful staff, clean and modern, a good breakfast.
- Clean, modern, spacious. Really good breakfast in the morning, and very convenient location. Very friendly staff.
Hotel Saint Vincent
Hotel Saint Vincent is located in a monumental building in Poeldijk. The beach, dunes and woods are located only a 10-minute drive away.The hotel rooms are cozy and have free Wi-Fi. If you want to relax, sit by the fireplace in the hotel lounge and watch some TV. The bar will serve your favorite drink.From Poeldijk, there are good transport facilities to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. You can park your car free of charge.
- nice building , big rooms, clean center of the village , nice bar .
- a lunch package was prepared, very nice just what we asked for and home prepared.
- Very good breakfast. The room was clean and the people are very friendly.
- All. Staff. Place. Location. Family/Friendly atmosphere.
- It was a nice stay. Breakfast was tasty and the service was good. Beds were comfortable. We could drink a cup of tea or coffee in our room at any time. It was a pleasure to find a map on the table that we used the same afternoon, going to beach.
NH Atlantic Den Haag
The stylish NH Atlantic is located in the middle of the dunes, with direct access to the Kijkduin beach. It features an indoor pool, spa facilities and spacious accommodations with private balconies and free Wi-Fi.The hotel rooms are modern furnished and have large windows overlooking the surrounding dune scenery. They have a seating corner with a flat-screen TV, the private bathroom comes with a double water basin and free bathroom amenities.NH Atlantic Den Haag also offers bicycle rental service.For dinner, guests can opt for Restaurant Gusto. With its large sun terrace, this elegant restaurant offers a spectacular view of the sea and serves a large variety of international dishes.Guests can bike through the dunes or take a walk on the beach. From NH Atlantic Den Haag, the famous seaside town Scheveningen or The Hague city center are within 20 minutes by car.
Loosduinen is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, the oceanside and beaches.
- It was my birthday when I arrived and the hotel gave me a gift cards; a handwritten birthday card and a nice plate with pralines cake and other Deliktes
- Very welcoming for dogs& very close to the dog beach.
Location on the beach
near bus station( walking distance)
near hike and running trail
- Great convenient location right next to the beach and clean rooms
- Nice location on the beach. Lot of restaurants nearby.
Top Hotels In ‘S-gravenzande Zuid-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenzande Zuid-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!