10 Best Hotels To Stay In ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant:
Hotel Restaurant Hof van ‘s Gravenmoer
The family-run Hotel Restaurant Hof van ‘s Gravenmoer is set in the quiet ‘s Gravenmoer countryside and overlooks an orchard. It has a terrace and spacious rooms with free wired internet.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a desk. All include a private bathroom, and some have a glass-walled shower. Some open onto a terrace.The breakfast room at Hotel Hof serves home-made breakfast and has a fireplace. Guests can also relax in the bar, which features wooden-beamed ceilings and a rustic décor. The hotel is equipped with a private restaurant, where guests can enjoy an à la carte dinner.Hiking and cycling routes are available at the on-site tourist information point. Guests can cycle to Brabant Golf, just 5 mi away. The Efteling amusement park is a 10-minute drive, and the Beekse Bergen Zoo is 30 minutes’ drive from ‘ s Gravenmoer.
- Causey and quite hotel. Very big rooms. Great breakfast. Nice and helpful staff.
- Very big and spacious room for a family of five. The room was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and fresh. Good value for our money.
The Hospitality was awesome. Melissa and Alex made me feel at home away from home. The breakfast was delicious with many things to choose from. I will stay there again when I visit Dongen.
- Room was very large with comfy beds and breakfast was good & had variety.
- The hotel was very clean. All furniture and appliances are new and in perfect functioning order. The staff was friendly and the value for the price is optimal. This is one hotel i would be going back to, for sure.
Hotel De Villa
Hotel De Villa is located in a monumental villa in the center of Dongen. Due to careful renovations, the authentic atmosphere was preserved. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi.The hotel rooms are tastefully decorated. All rooms have a spacious bathroom and a flat-screen TV. A breakfast with fresh bread and eggs is served in the morning.Brasserie Winkk welcomes you for lunch and dinner. Winkk serves organic, seasonal and regional dishes in an attractive atmosphere. Spoil your taste buds with these fresh products.Hotel De Villa is bordered by a beautiful old park. You can reach interesting cities like Breda, Tilburg and Den Bosch in 20 minutes by car.
Good breakfast, nice people, free parking.
Good size room with large bathroom.
WiFi was easy to setup and worked well.
- Breakfast was basic but good, the room was quiet and clean.
- The location is in a small town center, there are shops and grocery stores a short walk away. The town is senic so walks are pleasant. The staff are very helpful and the rooms are large enough. The keys are real, not the cards you have in most places. The bathrooms I saw were well sized with glass showers. The beds were comfortable. The restaurant is a must on your visit here, the food is excellent.
- Gorgeous villa in the centre of town worth a park right behind it. Room was nice, bed comfy and the bathroom was good too.
- Very good clean and friendly stuff very quiet location
- Good breakfast, nice people, free parking.
Hotel De Kroon
At only 5 minutes’ walk from the Efteling theme park, Hotel de Kroon offers an ideal base for families. Park your car nearby for free. The 24h reception can be found next door.The spacious and modern rooms have black-out curtains for a good nights rest. Start the day with a breakfast buffet.The lounge area offers coffee after a busy day. The special amusement area for children makes sure you can recover from the day while the kids are busy playing.Hotel de Kroon is located near the Beekse Bergen zoo. If you want to discover the area, you can explore the beautiful natural surroundings by bike or on foot.
- Location in a very nice town, close to Efteling (amusement park), nice restaurants near by.
- It was close to the Efteling park. We had one room for a family of five which was important for us. Breakfast was great and not expensive. Free parking too!
- Amazing services, friendly staff. Super clean. Going back next year for our early visit to Efteling
- Excellent location, a 10 minute walk to the Efteling, awesome staff, a play corner designed for kids from 0 to around 12 (including an air-hockey table), free breakfast if you waive the room cleaning service.
They know who they are catering to, family’s with small children. They are doing a great job!
They have newly renovated some of the rooms and they are lovely.
-bonds! We were able to leave our bags after checking out, at the other location while we went to play in the park.
-they did there best to be very clear in English about how everything worked.
– we were also happy that we could rent a small wagon to take the two small people to the park BUT be aware that the wagon itself is quite heavy. I might recommend a different option.
The other location is very beautiful with a roof top garden. The bar staff was very kind and could see how tiered we were after a long long day. Very good service
NH Waalwijk is in a great location, right between Tilburg and Den Bosch. The Efteling theme park can be reached within 10 minutes by car. Includes free parking and the modern, luxurious rooms.Each trendy room features satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Choose a pillow from the NH pillow menu for extra comfort. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi.At NH Waalwijk, the day starts with a tasty breakfast buffet in Restaurant Gusto. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Brasserie Thyme.There’s a garden and a terrace where you can enjoy sunny weather. Sit out with a book or catch up on the news by reading a newspaper.From NH Waalwijk, you can reach the Efteling in a 5-minute drive. The national park Loonse en Drunense Duinen is close by and excellent for beautiful walks.
- Everything was perfect and as expected. There is nothing we didn’t like.
We didn’t stay long since we were just there for a weekend trip to the Efteling so it was nice that it was only an 8 minute bike ride away.
There was a nice bar and restaurant downstairs and the breakfast options ranged from fruits and cheeses, cereals and pastries to bacon, eggs and sausages.
The room was nice with a decent size bathtub and comfortable bed.
The staff was friendly and it was very easy to rent bikes for our journey to the Efteling.
- Very friendly and helpful staffs, great location,family and children friendly. We will definitely come back again. There are free parking spaces all around the hotel buildings.
- Everything are so nice..just pls. Look after cleanliness and what are those destroy in rooms. Must the mentainance look after to it..thank you
Big room for a family with bunk beds for the kids.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Waalwijk
This family hotel is located a 7-minute drive from attraction park The Efteling. The hotel offers free parking and a garden with terrace for sunny weather.The rooms have a private bathroom and offer Wi-Fi access. A continental breakfast buffet is available each morning.The restaurant of the hotel servers dinner and lunch. You can relax afterwards on the couch in the salon.There is also a bar and a bicycle rental service. It takes a 4-minute walk to bus stop Margrietstraat which offers a direct connection to The Efteling Park in 10 minutes. The Beekse Bergen Zoo is a 30-minute drive away.
- Hotel is in the center of the town which was convenient.
- Close to Efteling, the room was big as well as the bathroom in the room.
- Friendly staff altho not everyone spoke english. I saw nobody on my way out ,before noon.
Room is nice and clean.
Breakfast was excellent.
OVERALL SUPER NICE SERVICE
- Location was perfect for travelling to de efteling the bus was a short walk. Also a short walk to the square for food and drinks In the evening. Hotel was very clean and basic great value for money and the beds wer so comfortable that we all slept in.
One of our top picks in Oosterhout.Hotel Oosterhout is located in the middle of the lively center of Oosterhout, near Breda and offers free internet access.Each room comes with comfortable bedding, cable TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath.The hotel is close to all the shops and sights of the city center. The direct area is ideal for hiking and cycling trips.
- Breakfast was great, coming from the USA however, we had hoped it would be free as part of the room cost.
We used this hotel to visit family in Oosterhout and it is a super central location around the corner of the church. Is accessible to go shopping or have drinks and/or dinner in the city. We came with a wheelchair and had a normal room which worked fine for us. Very spacious, nice beds. Pillow were a little hard, but that is very personal.
We didn’t use the breakfast but that looked very good.
This a gem of a hotel, very spacious, clean and tidy – very friendly staff! Next time we’ll go here again!
- Situated in a great location and the staff was very friendly.
- The room was very clean and well equiped, the bed was really comfortable. It was also cool considering the record temperatures they were having. Bathroom was the same with an excellent shower. Staff were very helpful and made you feel welcome.
Very well located in the centre of Oosterhout. Parking at nearby garage for €6,- per 24hrs.
As we were attending a wedding, reception had booked a taxi for us. Taxi however was a no-show and the General Manager was amazing by stepping up and driving us to the wedding location. Without him we never would’ve witnessed the bride walking down the aisle!!
Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Heere is located in the North Brabant region, 15-minutes by car from theme park the Efteling and nature park De Biesbosh. You can discover the surroundings by bike, foot, or canoe. Free WiFi is available. Make use of free on-site parking and rent a bicycle or electric boat to explore the area.The Hotel Heere is a small and intimate hotel, located in the heart of the charming village of Raamsdonksveer. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and plan your day at leisure. Benefit from the free internet connection, both Wi-Fi and wired.The bar and outside terrace are great places to relax with a drink and enjoy the warm atmosphere. The traditional feel of the hotel will add to your pleasant stay. The restaurant serves delicious 3-course meals for a delightful dinner.
- Good hotel in the centre of the town. Breakfast was very good.
- It was easy to get to, easy parking and a lovely breakfast. Staff was very nice.
Location is great, there are several stores nearby, icecream shops, restaurants. Lovely place to visit.
Breakfast was good, and the staff in the restaurant helpful and friendly.
- Convenient location, free private parking, all very clean, good breakfast. Nice small city. Unlike many other small cities, there are a lot of youths. Atmosphere is positive.
Very good contact with object,
Worth of recommendation.
Hotel Restaurant de Joremeinshoeve
The Joremeinshoeve is located in an 18th century farm in the countryside of Kaatsheuvel. There is a living room to read a book and a summer terrace for warmer months.The guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a farmer’s breakfast in the garden room, with freshly baked bread and eggs.Guest can enjoy lunch and dinner in the Restaurant of de Joremeinshoeve.Kaatsheuvel borders the Loonse and Drunense Duinen National Park and is ideal for cycling and walking tours. Guests can also make boat trips through the Biesbosch, pay a visit to the Efteling or the Safaripark.
- great place to chill after a visit to the Efteling. this place has a great view, breakfast in the garden and the owners are really kind.
- Nice backyard, good breakfast although a little pricey. Beds were decent. Nice to have the countryside on one side of the building.
- Great location for relaxation yet close enough to see the major tourist points.
- The hotel was traditional. We had a family room which suited our purposes. No problem with the single beds. We had a delicious dinner at the hotel after which we played games which were in a cupboard in the dining area. Breakfast was also really nice and plenty of it. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The hotel was really close to the Efteling Park which was the main purpose for staying there.
- Unique thatched farmhouse stay with accommodation split with beds in area above Adequate good priced breakfast with places set awaiting you in the AM
This fairytale hotel is located next to the Efteling theme park in Kaatsheuvel, 20 minutes’ drive from Tilburg. It includes a themed restaurant, Anton Pieck inspired bar and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms of Efteling Hotel feature décor with magical touches and have a TV with film and children’s channels. Each private bathroom is decorated with a theme and includes a bath.Children are welcomed at Hotel Efteling at a special check-in desk. There is also a play castle, playground and a theater. The hotel also benefits from a spacious terrace for warmer weather.The Efteling theme park is open throughout the year. During the winter the park turns into a winter wonderland with special activities including ice skating and sleigh rides. Guest of the hotel have can use a private entrance to the park.The Efteling Hotel is a 15-minute car journey from De Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park. ’s-Hertogenbosch is a 30-minute drive away. Free public parking is available on site.
- The Efteling hotel is a great place to stay when visiting the park. Comfortable, clean, welcoming to familes and couples, and in walking distance from the park (only a few minutes). A good breakfast buffet is included. The staff is very friendly.
- Nice staff, location of course and dedicated entrance to the park for hotel guests.
1) The location is really good, right next to the Efteling park. Following yellow feet print to the park for 2 mins.
2) Staffs in hotel are friendly and helpful.
3) The breakfast is really nice, comfortable seats and nice environment.
- Fantastic service aided by a truly wonderful theme park experience. It was their slower time so limited waiting in lines but the rides were fun (Symbolica new in 2017), roller coasters were fast (Draak) and the place magical (farytale forest). There were some ‘rides’ that could have been better (Spookslot/haunted house). But there were a few new ones that I have not seen at Disneyworld, Universal or Legoland in Orlando (Bob the bobsled ride, its not on a track). I highly recommend it for those looking for an experience outside of the US parks. PS I have also been to Disleyland Paris and Garda land, and while I enjoyed them all would have to rate Efteling as my favorite among the 3.
- Great place for kids! Very friendly personnel! Fairytale in each and every detail! You will enjoy and will be so happy for your kids!
Auberge De Moerse Hoeve
For sleeping after work or combining a visit to the Efteling amusement park with a nice meal and a hospitable stay, the renovated farmhouse Auberge De Moerse Hoeve is ideal.The stylish and homey atmosphere and forest surroundings near Tilburg will help make this characteristic building a unique location for all your dinners, parties, meetings, and receptions. The 10, 3-star plus standard, rooms have a pleasant atmosphere.For children, the hotel has play rooms and a recreation area. The surroundings are good for hiking and biking tours, and Auberge De Moerse Hoeve is a perfect place to stay after a visit to the Efteling.
- Direct access to the packing area from the hotel room
- Very friendly staff and a cosy place to stay. The restaurant serves good food, the rooms are well equipped with a TV, Nespresso machine, thee and a hairdryer.
- I have stayed there 4 times and it is very good value and good location for my logistics. The evening food is excellent, a very good quality restaurant at good price.
- Beautiful room, kind welcome, good food, autonomy (outside entrance), modern style room &bathroom, nice surroundings, and very conveniently located to go to Efteling park!
- We travelled to a dog show and the hotel was ideal for us. The rooms were on the ground floor so we could keep a close eye on the dogs and the staff were excellent and very friendly
Top Hotels In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!