10 Best Hotels To Stay In ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland:
Tulip Inn Media Park Hilversum
Tulip Inn Media Park Hilversum has free Wi-Fi connection and free on-site parking. Furthermore this hotel is located in the center of Hilversum. The accommodations is located within a classical building and has a modern interior. The city center of Hilversum is located at a walking distance of 5 minutes.The hotel is located in a characteristic Gooische villa and the apartments can be found at 1,300 feet distance in a former monastery. At the Tulip Inn Media Park Hilversum the breakfast area has also a terrace. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safe, coffee- and tea facilities and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. The apartments also have a separate living room.The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and offers international dishes.The property is at 2,300 feet from the city center and the Media Park which includes the Dutch Institute for Sound and Vision. The TV studios are at 1,650 feet distance. It is located next to National Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug. The hotel is a 30-minute train ride from the Amsterdam RAI convention center and 0.6 mi from Hilversum Central Station.
- Great service and a nice quite place and close to station and marker square
- Very near center, nice old building. Free parking. Fire alarm worked perfectly when people smoked in the room at 04.20. Firemen arrived within 10 min.
- While we did not have breakfast there, the dinners we had were outstanding and memorable!! The dining room staff were excellent. We loved the bike rentals, too. Got us around like real Dutch people.
- good location. Just a few minutes walking from centre
I use the Tulip hotel for business all the time for myself and my staff, always a great stay and the staff are fantastic
they also have apartments which are always fun to stay in, they have all the mod cons even a laundry which you can use for free
Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum
Surrounded by greenery and several cycling and walking routes, Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum offers good access to cities like Hilversum, Utrecht and Amsterdam by car and public transportation.Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum offers a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the à la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge. The lounge features LCD TV and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.
- Location is super quiet (next to a graveyard) and renovated rooms are very nice.
- The hotel was very close to the train station. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean and bed comfortable. There was a coffee machine.
- Super convenient next to Bussum Zuid rail station, just 30 minutes to Amsterdam, 20 minutes to Utrecht (trains come every 15 minutes). It’s about 15 minutes’ walk to the center of town. The neighbors are quiet (it is next to a cemetery) and the rooms are nice and clean. Surrounded by trees and across the street from a nice heide (heath) for walking. It feels like a better hotel than the rating shows.
- Place needs description pointing it’s near railway station, coz google shows you need to walk away from there for 4 min
- The calm and the good location far but near by train to amsterdam
NH Naarden is in the beautiful recreation area Het Gooi, near the A1 highway. Amsterdam is 20 minutes away by car and you can unwind in the sauna and fitness room. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel rooms are comfortably decorated and have coffee and tea facilities. You can choose a nice sleeping pillow from the NH pillow menu.The breakfast buffet offers fresh breads and delicacies. In the evening, delicious Dutch cuisine is served in the Azul restaurant. The Azul bar is a relaxing place for a drink.The exceptionally green area around NH Naarden makes it a pleasant base for walks, cycling trips and golf.
- It was ao good.. Beds are comfortable and the breakfast was so so so perfect
- A quiet and relaxed location. Excellent value for money. Friendly and very helpful staff. Good breakfast including some local specialities.
Parking was relatively cheap
Room was exactly as on the pictures
We had a nice view from our room
Location is ok if you have a car
- I checked out late and they didn’t make a big deal out of it!
- A little worn down, and the room is small. Otherwise, comfortable, clean and well placed for my need. Breakfast eas excellent, and people – especially at breakfast – also excellent. Good wi-fi, exceeding expectations.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Loosdrecht-Amsterdam
At a unique location, directly at the Loosdrecht Lakes you will find the pleasant four-star hotel Fletcher Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam. The perfect starting point for various day trips.The hotel’s on site Marina Lounge Loosdrecht offers culinary treats in a relaxed setting.The beautiful surroundings of the ‘Loosdrecht Lakes’ and the river de Vecht offer lots of possibilities for cycling, hiking and water sports. Bowling Loosdrecht is 2,650 feet away, while kids can enjoy themselves at Panda Spelekids at 4 mi distance. Also the magnificent city centers of Hilversum, Amsterdam and Utrecht are worthwhile a visit.
- Nice location, friendly staff . The Marina Launch restaurant has nice views on the lake, perfect to enjoy breakfast , lunch dinner or drinks.
- 20 kilometers from amsterdam, quite place, great view, nice staff, clean rooms, love this hotel.
- The view was nice facing the lake. The room was comfortable and spacious.
- location near the lake, restaurant to take breakfast had good view of lake
- The staff were very friendly and relaxedand the beautiful location overlooking the water made it very special
Hotel Café Restaurant Heineke
One of the most beautiful places in the Netherlands between Amsterdam and Utrecht is the Loosdrechtse Plassen. The area has developed into the water sports center of the Netherlands and is well known abroad. It is an old village with many recreational facilities.For example, for the water sports fan, the hotel has swimming, sailing, surfing, water-skiing or wake boarding. If you’d like a quick sailing course, Sailing School the Vuntus is nearby.For nature lovers, Loosdrecht has beautiful hiking and bike tours which will take you past all the lakes and nature, as well as the historic Castle of Sypesteyn.The hotel’s restaurant serves local specialties prepared with fresh products. There is also a cozy sailor’s cafe that serves a daily menu from Monday to Friday, and a bar with a terrace.
- Location, clean, comfy bed, great shower with hot water and good pressure!
We arrived fairly late in need of a meal and were told the chef finished at 9 so we came straight down to the restaurant and had a the most wonderful meal,compliments to the chef it was delicious. The room was clean and perfect for our needs
. Breakfast was good staff very helpful and pleasant.no
- The staff members loyalty and help as well as trustfullnes.
- Very friendly and helpful staff with fantastic food in the restaurant.
- Everthing about it was so brilliant,for us,to visit friends,and relax.
This newly renovated 4-star hotel in the city center of Hilversum, is located in a national monument. Hilversum Media Park can be reached within a 5-minute drive. Hotel Gooiland benefits from a terrace, ice cream parlor and 24-hour reception. The hotel offers free WiFi.All of the rooms at Hotel Gooiland feature a flatscreen TV and work desk. Each bathroom is equipped with a rain shower and hairdryer. There is air conditioning available and Nespresso coffee- and tea facilities are provided. The rooms are equipped with brands and designs from Dutch origin.The main shopping area is 1,000 feet from the hotel. Hilversum Railway Station is just a 10-minute walk from Hotel Gooiland and getting to the center of both Amsterdam and Utrecht takes only 20 minutes by train.
The room was spacious as well as the bathroom.
And there was air conditioning.
- Great location , helpful staff especially ( sabren – I’m not sure how to write the name ) almost she nows about the tourists what they want like museum, restaurants, parking garage… etc
- Location, friendly staff, decor, spacious family room, good bedding.
- The location was convenient walking distance to the train station and there is an ice cream shop right next to the hotel. You can also rent bikes from the hotel.
- Near to city center and public of interests, very modern room, and nespresso machine in your room, you can also adjust the dim light of your room, and there is a modern tablet replacing the ordinary telephone
- The room was spacious as well as the bathroom.
Van der Valk Hotel Hilversum/ De Witte Bergen
Hotel de Witte Bergen is a 4-star hotel, centrally located in The Netherlands. Guests have free parking and free Wi-Fi.All hotel rooms at Witte Bergen have a warm atmosphere and a private bathroom. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay-per-view movies.There is a restaurant with a modern, international kitchen and a bar.Except for the central location and good accessibility, Hotel de Witte Bergen is also in a beautiful location. From the hotel, there are numerous possibilities for nature, culture and water sports lovers.The hotel is next to the highways A1 and A27 highways. Amsterdam is about 22 miles away and Utrecht is 16 miles away. Around the hotel there are lots of possibilities for nice walks or bike tours. Laren is nice place to visit for a shopping trip.
- Excellent proximity to highways. Good restaurant, including breakfast. Would recommend!
Location on the A1 highway, except if there is construction at night there may be a detour.
Good food. Comfy bed and pillows. Housekeeping everyday.
There’s a nice nature walk nearby with a beautiful sand dune..
- Television screen quality and available channels where good. Free water. Breakfast very complete.Bed and pillows nice.
We had 25 people for brunch on Sunday July 14
Very well done
- cleanliness, quiet floor, efficient room cleaning daily, complimentary coffee and water bottles in the room, bathroom towels fresh and large
NH Bussum Jan Tabak
NH Jan Tabak is a luxurious hotel in Bussum at a central location in the country. Park your car for free and unwind in this beautiful area.The well-kept accommodations have a charming atmosphere. Each room has free Wi-Fi, coffee and tea-making facilities and a bathroom with a bathtub.The modern restaurant serves quality meals inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with international touches. All delicacies and desserts are homemade.When the weather is sunny, you can sit out on the terrace. The bar staff will serve your favorite drink.From NH Jan Tabak, Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Utrecht are accessible in less than 30 minutes.
Convenient location for people coming by car. Adequate parking.
Nice staff. Good breakfast options. Nice restaurant and bar.
Room amenities were good. Multiple sitting areas in the lounge,
allowing people to converse and even work together. E-check-out option.
- We’ve got a free hotel room upgrade and a voucher for a free drink. We were chosen as the guests of the day. It was a pleasant surprise. The beds were very comfortable. It was clean and cosy.
Clean, modern, spacy. Very friendly and helpful staff, both on reception and in the bar. Nothing was a problem. Garage immediatelly offered to park motorcycles.
Both rooms and common interiors are modren and clean,
Very nice place for the price we paid. We enjoyed our stay.
The beds were comfortable
- A great find. Friendly staff, spacious and comfortable room, quiet and a good location for visiting Amsterdam by train. The 15 minute walk to the station was interesting going though the back streets looking at all the beautiful houses! (It would be nice to have a bike for that journey to make it a little quicker) The nearby town for Naardem is also worth visiting, such a hidden gem with no tourists, it was lovely after the craziness of Amsterdam. It was also a perfect location for visiting less-visited but no less beautiful tulip fields. We had dinner in the restaurant one evening and the food was good, and very generous portions.
- Convenient location for people coming by car. Adequate parking.
Hotel Villa Trompenberg
This stylish hotel is located in a park-like area in Hilversum, 0.9 mi from the center. Villa Trompenberg offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Crystal chandeliers, antique tables and original art are used to decorate the villa. It also benefits from architectural features including fireplaces, and balconies. Warm colors and high ceilings add to the atmosphere in the hotel. In addition, guests can get fresh Illy coffee and biological tea at a surcharge of EUR 1.After midday the hotel is fully self-service and guests will be given an access code by the hotel.The rooms come with Vi-spring or Pullman beds and Italian leather club chairs. A fresh breakfast buffet is served in the morning with home-made bread, fruits and fresh products. Each room features views over the garden.Weather permitting, the landscaped garden is available to enjoy the sun. The lively center of Hilversum is just 0.9 mi away and the station only 0.6 mi.
- Beautiful property. The rooms were very nice and the staff was excellent. The breakfast was perfect.
- It’s a nice old villa building in a nice area of town. Old-style. Relatively well maintained, could use some upgrades though.
- We like the cozy atmosphere, height of ceiling, cleanliness and privacy it offered
- Location, great atmosphere and good bed. excellent concept of self service
- Breakfast great / clean and spacious room / wifi good / staff great!
Hotel Ravel Hilversum
One of our top picks in Hilversum.This Art deco villa offers spacious rooms with free internet and a charming garden in the center of Hilversum. You can easily reach Hilversum Central Station in a 10-minute walk.Hotel Ravel offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, a laptop safe and a private bathroom. All rooms have a rain shower and some of them also feature a bath. A breakfast buffet is served each morning in the bright breakfast room.The terrace and garden offer a romantic setting for a drink. There is a sun terrace and many plants and flowers. Various restaurants are only minutes away from Ravel.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from the A27 motorway. You can reach both Utrecht and Amsterdam in less than 30 minutes. Hotel Ravel offers a bicycle and car rental service so you can travel around easily.
- Good location for the business meeting I had. Very nice breakfast buffet. Good Wi-Fi speed.
Friendly welcome and good sized room. I was travelling with my family and the room was a good size for my wife and I and our two children (ages 5&1). The beds were very soft and not as comfortable as one would expect and the en-suite bathroom, although well appointed, requires better ventilation/extraction.
The location is convenient, being just a short walk to the station and town centre, and the outside terrace is pleasant and welcoming.
The hotel is good value and the staff are friendly and helpful. Recommended, though the beds could be upgraded…
- It was a cosy family hotel close to the heart of Hilversum. Lovely attention to detail with colourful toiletries 💕
- Staff brilliantly friendly, helpful and welcoming
Easy walk from Hilversum station made this hotel convenient.
Friendly service. Quiet room.
Nice bistro for an evening meal 100 meters down the street.
Top Hotels In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!