10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ryptsjerk Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ryptsjerk Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ryptsjerk Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ryptsjerk Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ryptsjerk Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ryptsjerk Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ryptsjerk Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ryptsjerk Friesland:
Fletcher Hotel Paleis Stadhouderlijk Hof
One of our top picks in Leeuwarden.The 4-star Hotel- Paleis Stadhouderlijk Hof in the capital of Friesland epitomizes the region’s historic grandeur. Guests have free Wi-Fi during their stay.The property was in fact a palace owned by the Dutch royal family until 1971. And each of the palace’s rooms has retained its regal air.Enjoy a dinner fit for a king or a princely lunch against the backdrop of its 18th-century decor. The hotel’s surroundings also offer a range of activities and sights.
- Brilliant location, very comfortable bed, spacious room, big jacuzzi bath. Nice garden to walk and a lobby to sit with a glass of wine. Very practical that a restaurant is downstairs.
- The hotel is I the heart of the city in a range of old buildings. The ground floor is luxurious with many gilded dining rooms with antique furnishings and what appears to be a splendid menu.
Nicely located in the heart of the city a lot of charm for this old dutch palace.
Rooms spacious and confortable
- it’was a very good hotel in the centre of Leeuwarden i really recommend this place!
It is an excellent hotel with traditions back to ancient Dutch and British royal families. I’ve always wanted to stay there, and this was an opportunity not to be missed.
It was a great experience, and lived up to expectations. Room was spacious and very comfortable, and breakfast very good, if not excellent.
Hotel Restaurant It posthus
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant It posthus offers accommodations in Birdaard.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Groningen is 29 miles from Hotel It posthus, and Leeuwarden is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything was extremely clean and tidy. Very comfortable. The breakfast was beautiful & far exceeded expectations!
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly staff, personal approach. Nicely decorated room
- We liked the coziness of the hotel and the small town in Friesland where it is located. It is actually a lovely small hotel
- The hotel was a perfect location with a lovely restaurant overlooking the canal. The hosts could not have been more accommodating and helpful as we were a large group with several rooms booked for each of 3 nights. Breakfast was delicious! We rented bikes to ride to the next town and loved them! Our trip to Burdaard was delightful and we thank It posthus for helping to make it so!
- Totally fantastic stay. Great staff. Very attentive and helpful. A gem of a place. Beautifully located next to the canal. Breakfast was superb. Overall top recommendation from me.
Hotel Café Restaurant De Posthoorn
Hotel De Posthoorn is situated in the idyllic, historic center of Dokkum. The hotel has a big terrace on the canals and is an ideal starting point for a daytrip to the West-Frisian Islands Ameland and Schiermonnikoog.The “Lauwersmeer” (a big recreation lake), is perfect for swimming, sailing, and kite- and windsurfing, and is only 10 minutes by car from the hotel. In and around Dokkum you will find enough activities for a quiet as well as an active vacation. The hotel is also very suitable for business stays (early breakfast, takeout lunches, day menu).
- The staff was very competent and friendly and was always prepared to help. Our room number 28 fulfilled the standards of a **** hotel. We had several luncheons at the hotel which always surprised us in a positive way.
- The location is superb. The room is clean. Nice bread for breakfast.
- We stayed in a large comfortable family room at the front of the canal. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- Good value for money in a remote place in the North of Holland. Great place to watch the Elfstedentocht, if it ever is held again. No frills.
- Very helpful staff. pIctursque location on quite canal.
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp – Leeuwarden
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp – Leeuwarden offers accommodations in Hardegarijp. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Groningen is 26 miles from Van der Valk Hotel, and Leeuwarden is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 27 miles from Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp – Leeuwarden.
- Staff are super nice and responsive. Enjoy the stay very much
- As a person who is a regular traveler I wish all hotels were as professional as this
- Excellent breakfast! The hotel staff is very welcoming, friendly and spoke english for this American dutch girl. I hosted a family dinner for 12 and the food was delicious with wonderful waitstaff.
- Heerlijk restaurant, zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel.
- Alhoewel het hotel en alle “openbare” ruimtes gedateerd zijn, was de kamer prima en moderner. De prijs-kwaliteit verhouding is dan ook prima.
Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout offers accommodations in Weidum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 3.9 miles from Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout, and Terschelling is 27 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 34 miles away.
- Great ‘outdoor’ rooms, good service, friendly and humorous owners, lovely food.
- Nice friendly staff, good countryside setting and good breakfast
- Great place to spend a relaxed weekend with your couple. Super friendly staff, outstanding dinner and very quiet area -while conveniently located close to Leeuwarden.
- Owner was very accomodating and gave good advice for day tours; also had a good knowledge of points of interest such as local industries, agriculture and history etc.
- Its a cross between a hotel and a home…nice feel. And yes, the house made red wine is really good.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne is located in Poppingawier in the region of Friesland, just 8 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Terschelling is 29 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne, and Giethoorn is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 35 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne.
- Sehr schöne Typisch Holländische Ferienwohnung. Sehr freundliche Vermieter. Geräumig, alles da was wir mit zwei Schulkindern gebraucht haben. Helles Wohnzimmer mit genügend Platz, moderne ordentliche Küche. Dahinter grüne Wiesen an einem Kanal, draußen drei Katzen- die Kinder liebten sie. Alles ländlich aber gut an die nächsten größeren Städte angebunden. Super!!!
Heerlijk appartement waar we ons meteen thuis voelden.
Een schuurtje waar we vrij in konden lopen voor extra benodigheden zoals schoonmaakmiddelen en spellen was erg handig.
Behulpzame en goed meedenkende gastvrouw.
- We hadden de B&B en die was erg ruim. Een gedeelte van het huis met eigen ruime woonkamer, keuken , badkamer en 2 slaapkamers . Alles was erg schoon. Aardige mensen.
- Heerlijk rustig. Mooi comfortabel huisje. Leuk om met de auto naar Mantgum te rijden en dan naar Leeuwarden met de trein.
- Prima verblijf met prachtig uitzicht. Vriendelijke gastheer en gastvrouw.
Hotel Oostergoo offers accommodations in Grou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 8 miles from Hotel Oostergoo, and Schiermonnikoog is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet and the bed was really comfortable. Large shower space. The room was at the front of the hotel and on the second floor. It had a view as requested, albeit a bit limited,over the water. We would use this hotel again.
- The location close to the water is beautiful. Staff is friendly, but you have to search for them (as the reception is mostly empty). Restaurants in the village are good and in Grou is also an Icecream shop that has won the 2nd price in The Netherlands.
- The location was fantastic right on the water. Lovely little village, friendly people.
- Very clean and nice room. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff.
- Croissants were superb! Staff very accommodating.
Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Café offers accommodations in Leeuwarden, just 27 miles from Terschelling. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from Post-Plaza Hotel & Grand Caf, and Heerenveen is 18 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 33 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly. The wellness facilities were clean and very nice. The breakfast was lovely!
- The food, the room, the building. It is awesome and the breakfast is completely worth it. IF you plan to stay there, go for the breakfast option. We also had dinner there and the food was really good. Also, you can see the kitchen from where you sit and it is extremely clean and, in top of that, there is not any smell.
- Not shown on Booking.com, but lobby bar is in renovation.
- Beautiful renovated building. Breakfast is great not only food but atmosphere.
- Food was excellent, beds comfortable, location is top, staff very friendly and helpfull
Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden (former Hampshire Hotel – Oranje Leeuwarden)
One of our top picks in Leeuwarden.This 4-star hotel is located in the historical centre of Leeuwarden, one of the Cultural Capitals of Europe 2018, directly opposite the train station. Oranje Hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Guests benefit from an on-site restaurant and terrace. The Fries Museum is located at a distance of 2,650 feet.This hotel offers spacious rooms, air conditioning and coffee and tea facilities. You will have a private bathroom with a modern touch.For a drink or tasty dinner, you can visit Brasserie Oranje. This friendly place prepares seasonal dishes for its guests. If you want to relax, you can either sit out on the terrace or have a drink in the bar or conservatory.From the parking garage, guests can use the elevator to reach the reception.From the Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden you can walk to the city centre and discover the shopping streets and museums. Sit down for a cup of tea at 1 of the cafés or make a city walk through Leeuwarden.
- Very friendly staff. Big room with a sofa and a huge tv. Great breakfast with Dutch and Frisian specialties. Good location, very close to the station. Everything was very clean.
- Decent sized room with a comfortable bed. Good location.
The rooms were very comfortable. I slept very well!
The breakfast was very good, very rich.
The location was excellent, close to everything!
Friendly and helpful staff.
- Location is the best among other hotels in Leeuwarden. Hotel is very nicely maintained with spacious rooms and comfortable bed.
- Lovely spacious room, good facilities. Excellent location
One of our best sellers in Leeuwarden! Located in Leeuwarden, 26 miles from Terschelling, Stenden Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from Stenden Hotel, and Heerenveen is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Bacon was lovely and crispy. Students were very nice. Location was close to centre. Lovely building
- The selection of breakfast food is sensationally good and very much looked forward to. The only problem at breakfast was the way you served coffee – see above.
- We choose the hotel based on the positive reviews about the staff and they proved right all the positive feedback about them. The hotel is a part of university and the students perform their internships at the hotel. Therefore, they are really eager to help , positive and attentive. We appreciated their support during our stay at the property. The hotel located in a nice location and city center is easy to reach with a short walk. Additionally, provided breakfast was amazing, every item in the breakfast was showing the attention paid to their quality. The breakfast also being served in the restaurant which is a part of hotel and the atmosphere and dining room of restaurant was really nice. It was a good start for our day.
- Spacious room, a big bathtub, interesting location, young and friendly staff.
- The hotel is part of the hotel school and so the staff are all young, enthusiastic people wanting to learn their job. Things might not always go 100% perfect, but it IS their aim and always with a smile. The restaurant is great – much space between tables, very good food and for a very reasonable price, much below what one will pay anywhere else. It’s healthy and often with local products. We had dinner and breakfast and they were both excellent.
Top Hotels In Ryptsjerk Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ryptsjerk Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ryptsjerk Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ryptsjerk Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!