10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ryes Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ryes Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ryes Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ryes Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ryes Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ryes Lower Normandy:
Gold Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Asnelles.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gold Beach Hotel is located just 650 feet from the beach in Asnelles-sur-Mer and is within walking distance to other D-Day Landing Beaches. It offers free Wi-Fi access and fully furnished rooms some of which overlook the sea.All the rooms are fully equipped with private bathrooms. They feature a TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box and double glazing. Some have a view of the garden or beaches.A breakfast serving pastries and baguettes is available each morning and take away meals are possible upon request. Gastronomic restaurants can be found in the town center.Guests can prepare meals in the on-site kitchen equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator and a stovetop.With free private parking, Gold Beach Hotel is close to the Asnelles beaches where a wide range of watersports is on offer. Bayeux is a 20-minute drive away and Caen is a 30-minute drive from the property. Le Mont Saint Michel is also within easy reach and Carpiquet Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Great location. Perfect to explore the D Day landing sites. Spacious and well equipped, the kitchen area was very useful. Lovely staff, enjoyed our stay very much.
- Great family sized room with more than enough room for three guests. From window in the room we could see the English Channel…hearing the waves at night was a great way to go to sleep! Close drive to nearby beaches and restaurants.
- Basic hotel, but having a kitchenette in the room was a big plus for us. There was a random selection on crockery and cutlery but it was good for us.
- It was a really convenient base for a visit to Normandy and see the various beaches.
- Staff was very helpful, suggested places to see. Room clean, nice space and bed was comfortable room had small kitchenette. Breakfast offered by hotel was very nice.
Hotel La Rosiere
One of our top picks in Tracy-sur-Mer.La Rosiere sits in a peaceful and green setting, 1.9 mi from the D-day Beach area. It offers a quiet Norman backdrop ideal for your visit to the region.Set in a vast landscaped park, the hotel proposes rooms decorated in a nautical style. The homey rooms feature private bathrooms and are fitted with LCD TV, free Wi-Fi access, and the beds feature duvets.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar and lounge, or on the terrace overlooking the garden.La Rosiere has a pétanque pitch, giant drafts game and a children’s library full of books and games.Hotel La Rosiere is located at the La Rosière exit on the D 516 road, between Bayeux and Arromanches-les-Bains. There is a car park on site.
- Good place for visiting places connected with D-day history. Ordinary room but clean.
- The hosts were very friendly. Rooms are good for this price. The location is perfect as a start for day trips to different places
The proprietors were excellent and wanted to make sure all the time that we were OK and that everything was fine. The rooms are clean and overall the value for money was brilliant.
The breakfast was magnificent (lovely bread and cakes also)
We used it as a base to visit D Day beaches and museums and the location was perfect
- Very friendly staff. Very good value for money. Nice location.
- very comfortable bed, nice room with plenty of space
Hotel De Normandie
One of our top picks in Arromanches-les-Bains.Located in the town of Arromanches-les-Bains, this hotel is situated right on the shore, with views of the sea. Free Wi-Fi is available in the Hotel De Normandie.Each room in Hotel De Normandie has a private bathroom, cable TV, and some offer sea views.Guests can enjoy fresh seafood in the hotel’s seafood restaurant, which overlooks the sea. Afterwards guests can have a drink at the bar or relax on the terrace. A buffet breakfast is served daily.In the surrounding areas guests can than visit historic sites such as the memorial of the battle of Normandy museum, Tapestry of Bayeux, Pointe du Hoc, Omaha-Beach, the American Cemetery, and Battery de Longues-sur-Mer.
- Traditional- style hotel, centrally located in the town. On-site bar and choice of restaurants. Brilliant breakfast available – at extra cost.
- location is perfect fir visiting the all the museums & momorials in Mormandy, friendly staff, food is as goid, if not better than several of the resturants we ate at in the town, parking is on site, or very close just opposite, its 50yards from the Beach, would definitely stay again.
- Loved it,,great location and friendly helpful staff.
- We arrived afetr midnight and they we arble to accomadate us by giving us the door code and telling me where to find the room key.
- The bed was very comfortable. Great value for the money. Room perfect, everything worked. People were VERY friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
ibis budget Bayeux
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Between Caen and Cherbourg, near the exit 36 on the N13 motorway, Hotel ibis budget Bayeux is just 8.1 mi to the D-Day landing beaches. It offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi Internet access.Guest rooms are soundproofed and equipped with satellite TV. All rooms are serviced by a elevator and have their own bathroom with shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The grill restaurant Courtepaille with discounted rates for hotel guests is located beside the hotel, and snacks and drinks are available from the vending machines. Guests also have access to a free online newspapers and magazine service at Ibis Budget Bayeux.Free private parking is provided on site making this hotel an ideal base for those exploring Normandy by car. The American cemetery is 19 mi from the property and the Bayeux Tapestry Museum is an 8-minute drive away.
The location was ok, beside the main highway, easy to find & with plenty of parking spaces. Unfortunately, we got there too late to reach the museum’s, so can’t review the hotel proximity. The staff were very nice, friendly & welcoming. I assume they’re used to dealing with English speaking visitors, given it’s historical location. The room was very clean, well maintained & easy to reach.
There is a fine restaurant next to the hotel, serving very high quality food & drink.
All in all a very pleasant stay
Location very good for local tour travel. First visit there I found a little dificulty in finding it but thereafter it was an easy location
Very good value
This hotel is great for quick overnight stays
Good value for money and
good food next door
- The hotel is very convenient for visiting the Bayeux tapestry and close to routes to and from the ferries. The rooms are comfortable and the breakfast adequate.
Very good breakfast
Rooms well designed and nicelly decorated
Grill restaurant conveniently located next door
- The location was ok, beside the main highway, easy to find & with plenty of parking spaces. Unfortunately, we got there too late to reach the museum’s, so can’t review the hotel proximity. The staff were very nice, friendly & welcoming. I assume they’re used to dealing with English speaking visitors, given it’s historical location. The room was very clean, well maintained & easy to reach.
Relais des 3 Pommes
Set in Bayeux in the Normandy region, this hotel features a restaurant, bar and rooms with private bathroom. Free private parking and free WiFi access are available on site.Each room at Le Relais des 3 Pommes has a wide window opening onto a private terrace. They all have a private entrance and feature an LCD TV and a telephone.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the restaurant proposes à la carte menus, children menus and organizes business meals. The bar is open every day and provides you with free newspapers.The Tapestry Museum is an 11-minute walk from the hotel and the Museum of the Normandy Landings is 5.6 mi away. Bayeux Train Station is 1.4 mi away and Caen is a 30-minute drive away.
- This was a four day break to visit the D-day beaches and was the ideal location to use as our base . the rooms were very clean and the shower was superb . the staff were very helpful and polite and went out their way to help us
- The rooms were basic but clean. Laundry was changed and towels changed everyday. Staff very helpful. Would stay again.
- Monsieur and Madame and their staff were always very cheerful, kind and helpful.
Lunch at reasonable cost as was the wine
Reasonable cost for the food
Room although small was clean and the beds comfortable
The bathroom was good with walk in shower
- We like the motel style of this place. The double rooms are arranged around the parking areas and access it through sliding patio doors. The bed is comfortable and the shower room has been upgraded since we first stayed. It is basic but comfortable accommodation, clean and well looked after. We’ve stayed here four times in recent years on our motorcycle trips and would go back again. There are chairs and tables outside the rooms where you can sit and relax. There is a restaurant and a bar on site and you can get coffee and drinks or order breakfast there. The parking for that is at the front so there isn’t any noise. We also like the location, it is on the outskirts of Bayeux but that means it’s handy for travelling to other places without driving through Bayeux. There is a walkway down the river Aure to the town which is a green corridor and pleasant way to get into town, it’s about a mile or so. We would stay again if we return to the lovely town of Bayeux
Hôtel De La Marine
Facing the sea and the famous museum of the Allies Normandy landings of 1944, The La Marine Hotel enjoys the best location of the area fitted in a beautiful bay between two steep rocks.Our professional team is here to turn your stay in an unforgettable one. A very tasty cookery… You are at home at “La Marine”. 28 rooms with satellite television.The restaurant oriented on the seaside and breakfast service will suit you and add to your comfort. Discover this region full of History and charm.
- Best possible position. Very welcoming staff. Excellent fruits de mer
- lovely position right on the sea. very good but expensive restaurant
- Clean comfortable hotel, excellent location, food good
- The sea view was amazing. Ideal for exploring the Normandy invasion sites.
- Having a seaview room for 2 nights and the restaurant
Hostellerie Saint Martin
This hotel is located less than 5 minutes on foot from Château de Creully. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, a restaurant and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at Hostellerie Saint Martin feature antique furnishings. They are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom with bath or shower.Hostellerie Saint Martin restaurant serves traditional French cuisine under the vaulted ceilings of a converted 16th-century market.Saint Martin is 9.3 mi from Bayeux and 16 mi from Caen.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was great.
This hotel is several hundred years old and has a superb atmosphere, particularly in the dining room.
Tables on the terrace, which is on the main square, excellent for people watching accompanied by the odd “refreshment”.
The staff were all competent and friendly and helped with luggage and travel arrangements.
The stone spiral staircase to the bedrooms was not exactly a plus point but can be forgiven in the light of all the other benefits.
30 minutes from Caen.
- Lovely old building with excellent food and good value
- Central location. Easy parking. Very good restaurant.
- Great location, great restaurant, excellent staff. What more can you ask? If I’m in that area again I would stay here, no problem.
Relais du Silence Les Villas d’Arromanches
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set in a stone building dating from the 19th century, Relais du Silence Les Villas d’Arromanches is located 350 feet from Arromanches in the Normandy region. It is just 650 feet from the D-day beaches. It offers free parking and free internet access.Guest rooms at Relais du Silence Les Villas d’Arromanches have a TV, work desk and private bathrooms. A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and you can relax at the lounge bar.Relais du Silence Les Villas d’Arromanches is also 6.2 mi from the Bayeux Tapestry and Port-en-Bessin golf course.
- Room was very clean and updated. The hotel is located at the border of the little city and at walking distance from the center and from the beach. Perfect location to spent one night! Bed was firm and comfortable. Breakfast is typical french but enough to choose from to start your day in a good condition!
- Staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. Hotel is beautiful
- Great location, looked after well, staff friendly and helpful.
- Location, facilities, staff, breakfast, walking distance to town centre.
Everything , it was just perfect.
Staff ,location , ambience.
Loved it and would definitely stay there again 😊
Hôtel De Brunville Et Restaurant Le Café Louis
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Just 1,300 feet from Bayeux Cathedral, this hotel offers a restaurant with a garden courtyard in the heart of the medieval town. The en suite guest rooms have satellite TV and elevator access and there is an outdoor heated pool which is accessible all year long.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hôtel De Brunville Et Restaurant Le Café Louis. Fresh, regional products are served in the hotel’s restaurant and guests can enjoy drinks in the lounge bar.Bayeux Tapestry Museum is 2,150 feet from Hôtel De Brunville. Bayeux Train Station is 0.8 mi away.
- great location. let us use the hotel car park for free for the morning after we’d checked out. Jacuzzi!!
- The location was great. We could walk everywhere. The staff went out of its way to clean my brother’s shirts.
- The location was perfect — right in the center of the shopping and restaurant area. No street parking is possible, so courtyard parking is a must — it was tight, but met our needs.
- They had satellite TV which makes all the difference.
- The bed was comfy, the room was quiet for a good night sleep
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Saint Patrice is located in Bayeux, within a 4-minute walk of Cathedrale Notre Dame de Bayeux and an 8-minute walk of Baron Gerard Museum. Each room at the 2-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry is 0.6 miles away and Museum of the Battle of Normandy is half a mile from the hotel.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Botanical Garden of Bayeux is 0.6 miles from Saint Patrice. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfortable, clean and just right when it comes to the hardness of the matress.
- Agathe at the reception desk was helpful and pleasant. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Luckily for us, we didn’t have to carry our bags up the stairs to the highest room as our friends did. Breakfast was traditional and delicious-croissants, baguette, jams, good coffee, juice. Nice location not too far from Centre-ville Bayeux. The coded entry system was easy to use. Markets nearby are filled with interesting foods and antiques. Bayeux is a fine base for exploration of the Normandy beaches and a visit to the Tapestry.
- The receptionist was very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. The room was spacious, clean and well designed, location excellent also right in the centre of Bayeux. Breakfast good also.
- The young lady at the front desk was outstanding. She made our visit. We will come back because of her customer service.
- The staff was very friendly, informative, and accommodating. The room size was plenty big and everything worked as it should. There is nearby parking that is free and plenty of food options in the area.
Top Hotels In Ryes Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ryes Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!