10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruy Rhône-alps:
Domaine des Séquoias – Les Collectionneurs
Domaine des Séquoias – Les Collectionneurs is a boutique mansion from the 19th-century set in the heart of a 5-hectare park planted with old cedars.In the park, the seasonal outdoor swimming pool is the ideal place to enjoy a well-earned break. The reastaurant is open for lunch and dinner from Tuesday evening until Sunday lunch.The Domaine des Sequoias offers classic, spacious guest rooms with refined atmosphere, private bathroom, satellite television and free Wi-Fi Internet access.The nearby area offers many leisure activities like beautiful walks in the Isère countryside.
Loved the French chateau style main building and the beautifully converted barn that we stayed in. Excellent style reflected all over the property and land.
Swimming pool area nicely done. Had a quiet and very private swim. In fact, we only saw two members of staff during our short stay. Très discret.
Patrick was really accommodating at breakfast meeting all our needs with a warm welcoming smile and explaining all the fresh produce that was on offer.
We enjoyed operating the electronic gates after hours. Old but in perfect working order. What a delight!
The staff was very friendly and correct.
It was nice to use the swimming pool.
Quality of served products at breakfast
Park and garden environment
- Generally excellent , great staff , calm surroundings , charming building
- I well appreciated the restaurant ( service and meals) and the breakfast proposal
- Loved the French chateau style main building and the beautifully converted barn that we stayed in. Excellent style reflected all over the property and land.
Located 30 minutes outside the center of Lyon, 20 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from Eurexpo and a 5-minute walk from Medipôle de Bourgoin Jallieu, Kyriad Bourgoin-Jailleu offers a fitness room.All of the guest rooms are equipped with free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. All are nonsmoking, and 4 of them are adapted for people with disabilities.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served at hotel Kyriad Bourgoin-Jallieu from 06:30 until 10:00 on week days and from 07:00 until 10:00 on week-ends. The bar and snack service are open 7 days a week.There is free on-site parking and a multilingual staff at reception.
- Lady at the reception was nice and helpful. Everything was as expected. Would stay again.
- great location for Lyon airport, and close to local restaurants.
- Modern clean with nice bar. Perfect stopover on way to the alps.
- Good location. Efficient staff. East check in/out.
- Giant Decathlon across the road to pick up last minute ski items
Mister Bed City Centre-Ville Bourgoin-Jallieu
Located in the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu, only 650 feet from the train station, Mister Bed City Center-Ville Bourgoin-Jallieu hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom with an LCD TV and free WiFi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and packed lunches are available upon request. The reception is open every day from 06:00 to 21:00.A wide range of bars, restaurant and shops can be found in the surroundings. The Theater and the Tourist Office are located 1,650 feet away.The medieval city of Crémieu is a 30-minute drive away while the Walibi Leisure Park is 22 mi from the property. Lyon is a 40-minute away. Secure underground parking is available on site, which has a maximum height limit of 5.9 feet. Guests have access to a public car park at a discounted rate.
- the location was good and there was no noise coming from outside. I slept good!
- Very good value for money close to rail station and city centre
- This is a budget hotel and you get what you pay for. Perfect if you just want somewhere to sleep and to wash. The breakfast was very basic but it was more than adequate. Very cool, quiet room.
- This is a basic stripped down hotel at a bargain price but it was clean and tidy and located right in the town centre with restaurants neaby. The en suite twin room was compact but served the purpose of a 1 night stopover well. There is secure parking at an adjacent underground car park. Staff were very helpful in directing us how to get in with motorbikes.
- its really a waste hotel as there was no AC and worst. it was a horrible stay. they did not even provide a fan and lift was not working and wifi not working…
Campanile L’Isle d’Abeau – Bourgoin Jallieu
Located 15 minutes from the Airport and 30 minutes from Lyon’s city center, this hotel features a privileged location from which you can explore the picturesque Rhônes-Alpes region. Eurexpo Exhibition Center is a 30-minute drive away.There are 55 ‘new generation’ rooms at the Campanile Hotel, each with private bathrooms and fully equipped living spaces.There is an on-site restaurant and when closed the hotel can provide meal trays on request, or can arrange meals for small group meetings or seminars.Attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday.
- the hotel was clean , the staff nice and helpful , the beds comfortable and the aircondition was working well . the parking was very good .
- Stayed here overnight on our way to the Alps for Le Tour de France. As with all other Campaniles I’ve stayed at , the quality was consistently high when taking into account the price . Clean and modern rooms,really good bathrooms. Friendly, helpful and attentive staff. The restaurant was good. We chose the “all you can eat, 2 course buffet ” for 15 euros each, which easily surpassed our expectations on quality – very happy and satisfied! This hotel had the added bonus of security gates with coded entry at night time. I would stay again if in this area.
- Disappointment that the restaurant was closed for evening meal – the hotel was not really close to alternatives. Breakfast was OK but kitchen very slow to replenish the scrambled egg tray.
- It is a really good hotel we use it every year when we go ski-ing as a family. Even all our friends have been impressed with the standard of your hotel who now book every year with us.
- The hotel was cheap, simple and pretty close to the motorway.
Located a 20-minute drive from Saint-Exupery Airport and a 2-minute drive from exit 8 on the A43 motorway, Gaïa Café offers a large garden, a traditional restaurant and modern-style studios with a private terrace. You can sample a drink at the bar.The soundproofed accommodations at Gaïa Café have air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV, an Ipod Docking Station and free Wi-Fi access. The bathroom is fitted with a walk-in, rain shower and includes a heated towel trail.The kitchenette on site provides a refrigerator, an electric kettle and a microwave. Guests can request a breakfast on site or a pizza to go.The property is the starting point of hiking trails and is located 3.1 mi from Bourgoin Museum. 3 Vallons Golf Course is 7.5 mi away.
Lovely Hotel or better Say apartments, clean and well looking rooms.
The Woman on the front desk (owner&waitress) was ever so helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was a Standart Continental Mix with a touch of france😊
- Brilliant concept, lovely room, fab food, very helpful staff. Highly recommend.
- Stylish, very comfortable, spacious rooms, nice desk, small kitchen corner, water heater for tea/coffee. Everything you expect and more. Also an excellent restaurant on site for dinner.
- Nice place to sleep near the highway, good breakfast, lot is parking, very comfortable bed.
Just perfect just like the last time I stayed here.
Good room, spacious, clean and modern.
Very good breakfast and restaurant quality.
- Lovely Hotel or better Say apartments, clean and well looking rooms.
Château Chapeau Cornu
This 13th-century chateau is located in Vignieu, in the Rhône-Alpes region. It is set in a large wooded park and offers a heated swimming pool and free WiFi access.Each guest room at the Château Chapeau Cornu is individually decorated and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have 4-poster beds. Some rooms are located in an annex building.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. An express breakfast consisting of a coffee, orange juice and pasties can also be served. La Capella is the chateau’s gourmet restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax on the sunny outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and park.The Château Chapeau Cornu is 5 mi from Morestel and 6.8 mi from La Tour du Pin. Saint Exupéry Airport is 22 mi away. For guests visiting by car, free private parking is available.
- Fantastic rural setting. Wonderfull old building in well maintained condition. Good facilities.
- Excellent rooms, pool and Michelin standard restaurant
- It was amazing place fully.. And you will fell like in ancient years live in..
- Stunning views, amazing building with loads of character and great food.
- Beautiful location and a beautiful building and room. The restaurant was also fantastic and even catered properly for our two children (i.e. small portions of proper food rather than the usual burgers or chicken nuggets you get at most places)
Located on the outskirts of Nivolas-Vermelle, Symp’Hotel is 1.2 mi from the A43 motorway and 8.1 mi from the Trois Vallons Golf Course. It offers a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms offer river views.A traditional breakfast is served every morning at Symp’Hotel. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are available at the hotel and restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the property.This hotel is 2.5 mi from the Bourgoin Museum and 29 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel was the perfect stopping location. The staff went out of their way to wait for us to check in from our delayed flight which was so nice and welcoming. It was very basic – but was just what we needed on our way to the Alps
- Tidy and clean. Friendly and helpful receptionist. Easy to see from main bitroad and McDonald’s.
- Convenient, no frills stop on the way to Alps. Not overly expensive, though not particularly good value either. Next to good Relais Routier restaurant. Also no frills, but good food and good value.
nous avons juste apprecier le parking
la chambre était mediocre :
cheveux dans les draps
poils sur la tablette de salle de baim
1serviette pour deux et un mini savon
pas de prise de courant dans la sdb et une casser dans la chambre
la baignoire et un bac tellement elle est petite et le dejeuner tres cher pour ce que nous avons eux un croisant pas frais un jus d’orange en brick et un jus de chaussette en guise de cafe
- Personnel aimable facile d accès situation géographique propreté irréprochable
Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau
The Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau is only a 20-minute drive away from Lyon Saint Exupéry airport and 40 minutes’ drive from Lyon. It offers an on-site restaurant and a furnished terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone and tea and coffee facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and features breads, pastries, madeleine cakes, fruits, cooked meats, cheese eggs and cereals. The restaurant serves local specialty dishes.Guests of the hotel have free access to the Ikébana fitness center located a 10-minute drive away. The center has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness area, squash courts, tennis courts and a multi-sports court.Eurexpo is 19 mi from Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau, while Chesnes is 7.5 mi. L’Isle d’Abeau train station is 0.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Accueil des animaux de compagnies super. Pas facile de trouvé des établissements qui accepte les animaux de compagnie surtout quand on a un rottweiler. Restauration très bon rapport qualité / prix.
- Chambre et literie confortable. Petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Personnel très accueillant et disponible.
- Zimmer sauber und außreichend groß für ein-zwei Übernachtungen. Gutes Restaurant.
- La chambre est très bien , la douche très agréable.
- Habitació petita amb llit gran i molt còmode. Dutxa molt relaxant.
Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau
This Mercure hotel is set in a 4-hectare park. There is an outdoor pool which is open in the summer months and an indoor pool which is open all year round. Guests have free access to the wellness center, free WiFi and free on-site parking.The rooms at the Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau are air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and coffee maker. All rooms have a private bathroom. Apartments feature a kitchenette with a coffee maker and a microwave and are located just next to the hotel’s main building.The Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau has 2 restaurants, a brasserie and a traditional French cuisine restaurant and a bar.This hotel is accessible via the A43 motorway, just opposite the property. The city of Lyon is a 23-minute drive away and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 9.3 mi away. Guests can reserve the airport shuttle service upon request.
- Photos are substantially better than the actual hotel.
Everything was perfect except we were given incorrect information at check-in. We were told that we had been given a “free” upgrade so everything in the room exceeded our expectations. However, we were also told that breakfast was included in the price but on check-out we found to our embarrassment that it was not so we ( 2 couples in 2 rooms) paid E16.50 x 4 for a fairly mediocre breakfast.
Helpful restaurant staff
- Friendly staff, convenient location if you work in the area
The air conditioning in our room managed to keep the temperature very cool, despite a heatwave which had temperatures in the region in the high 30s centigrade
The breakfast (for some reason, free for us pensioners) included some gluten free cakes for my coeliac wife. OTOH, there was no mineral water put out for breakfast. Our waitress had to go and get some from the brasserie.
- Great place! Super confortable and excellent breakfast
Domaine de Suzel
Located in Vignieu and set within an 8 hectare garden with a heated swimming pool, Domaine de Suzel offers a variety of accommodations in an 18th century building. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Morestel is 4.3 mi away.All rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast consisting of cold meats, cheeses and croissants is served daily. Dinner can be reserved upon request. There is a supermarket 0.6 mi from Domaine de Suzel and restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi.The property has a fishing pond and a pétanque pitch, while popular activities in the local area include cycling and hiking.The medieval city of Crémieu and Walibi Park are both accessible within a 21-minute drive of Domaine de Suzel. The property is located a 20-minute drive from the A43 motorway. Tour-du-Pin Train Station is located 12 mi away and Lyon Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
Room was very comfortable, spacious and clean
Breakfast was very good with good selection
The envoirement is amazing and sleep inside the ball is a really nice experience!
The bed is really confortable! amazig view, place quite , relax, OK for children. if you want relax your self is the right place. 20 Km from parc Walibi
The kids were amazed with the house on the tree. Great experience!!
We did not daré stay at the domos due to the come weather but they seemed a great option for spring/ summer
We stayed at the tower suite. Very nice but be aware you need to climb a steep staircase to get to the bedroom (bathroom is at the lower level and bedroom upstairs)
- On a tout adoré, le cadre, le personnel, touuuut touuut rien à dire. J ai donné l adresse à tout mon entourage 👍🏻
- Nous avons apprécié la literie, le petit déjeuner et la tranquillité malgré la présence d’un mariage.
- Room was very comfortable, spacious and clean
Top Hotels In Ruy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- No categories