10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rutherford California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rutherford California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rutherford California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rutherford California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rutherford California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rutherford California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rutherford California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rutherford California:
Rancho Caymus Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Rancho Caymus Inn is located in Rutherford in the region of California, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Napa is 13 miles from Rancho Caymus Inn, and Healdsburg is 26 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Lovely decor, fantastic breakfast, perfect location; a really excellent boutique hotel all around.
- Very Clean and the staff was amazingly wonderful 👍
- Everything was amazing, the staff made my husbands 60th birthday so special!! The friendliness and helpfulness was over the top!! We stayed there many times before the remodel and this was the first of many after!! Love it!! The pool and hot tub and poolside service amazing and the included breakfast was awesome…can’t wait to go back. Never have we felt so special and important as guests in a hotel!!
- The rooms are spacious, with gorgeous exposed-wood styling, tall pitched ceilings, and: a beautiful (gas) fireplace with a little sitting corner! We’re picky, and we loved the style! The location was perfect too, minutes from oodles of great wineries. The staff was very helpful, and arranged a massage at a nearby spa for us.
There was nothing about our stay that I did not enjoy. The staff was wonderful the property was beautiful and quaint. The breakfast was wonderful with a great selection.
I told my husband the moment we got there I wanted to come back again and stay for more then one night.
Auberge du Soleil, An Auberge Resort
Featuring pools and a 7,000 square foot spa, this Napa Valley luxury resort features restaurants and tennis courts. A fireplace, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with Napa Valley views are included in each room or suite.Italian sheets, plush slippers and bathrobes are included in all rooms or suites. An over-sized soaking tub with a separate walk-in shower, a double vanity and free spa toiletries are featured in the private bathroom of all rooms or suites. A separate living room and an additional LED TV in the private bathroom are featured in select suites.The acclaimed Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil serves locally-sourced California dishes with a dash of Mediterranean flavor. La Place serves poolside drinks and bites to Auberge guests. Asian-inspired design is featured throughout the décor at the LA Pagode restaurant on site. Featuring outdoor dining in a casual atmosphere, Auberge du Soleil Bar & Bistro is also on site.Relaxing day beds are featured at the spa. A private yoga pavilion, a gift shop of gourmet treats and custom-made bath products are also available. Fresh fruit and free treats and beverages are provided daily.Rutherford Hill Winery is on site. Francis Ford Coppola Winery is a 1-hour drive from Auberge du Soleil.
- Auberge du Soleil is a magical and heavenly retreat for anyone wanting to luxuriate in their surroundings and just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is the Napa Valley. The property is stunning, the rooms and suites are decadent and the spa is a pampering oasis of luxury. The staff are second to none when it comes to superior service and the personal touch. We felt indulged and appreciated by everyone we met.
- Excellent room with spacious bathroom which I care the most. Very good breakfast!
- The staff was extremely friendly. Jeff at the front desk was very courteous. The beds are comfortable, the grounds are beautiful, the many jacuzzis and the heated swimming pool. The choice of the latest Mercedes cars made available to hotel guests for up to 4 hours is also nice.
- The warm welcome is above the norm of hotels in the new world. They are very attentive, thanks of being a member of Relaix & Chateau. The room was fantastic. The service is great. There is really nothing to complain about. except…………….
Bed, patron, view, quiet, sculptures and the sculptures! Pool workout facility
concierge got us into wineries!
Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer is within 5 minutes’ drive of Napa Valley wineries and the city of St. Helena. A full-service spa is onsite.This accommodation features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Aromatherapy bath amenities and refrigerators are also included.Guests of Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer can dine at Chef Charlie Palmer’s restaurant Harvest Table, a Wine Country kitchen highlighting local ingredients and the best of the Napa Valley.Two year-round outdoor swimming pools are available. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site concierge or the gift shop.The Culinary Institute of America and the Napa Golf Course are a short distance from the Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer. The Napa Valley Museum and Napa Valley Wine Train are also nearby.
- Breakfast was very well made and tasty. Good room service and very courteous staff. Overall property is very luxurious and the rooms were spacious.
- Fantastic location, beautiful property, very comfortable beds, very nice bathrooms, and a lovely fireplace!
- Breakfast buffet is amazing! In room fireplace perfect to take off the morning chill. Great size bathroom.
- It is a very quaint place. The cabin like feel and fireplace, that we never used because we requested firewood and never got. The valet guys were great!
- The room is large and comfortably fitted out. The bed was very soft, but the staff put a wooden plank under the mattress to harden it a bit. This worked well.
Vineyard Country Inn
One of our top picks in St. Helena.Featuring free WiFi, Vineyard Country Inn offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is featured.The inn also provides bike rental. Napa is 17 miles from Vineyard Country Inn, and Healdsburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Nice swimming pool, one hot, one cold. Big parking, big room, nice breakfast, wonderful staff, walking distance to Santa Helena.
- Clean, huge King room plus separate den to watch 2nd TV or light a Real fire in the fireplace! Super experience!
- I loved the manger!!!! Very warm, wonderful, accommodating
- The staff is always friendly and helpful. We also love the fireplaces in the rooms.
- Large rooms, very friendly staff, great atmosphere
One of our top picks in Yountville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villagio Inn and Spa offers accommodations in Yountville, just 19 miles from Santa Rosa. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Napa is 8 miles from Villagio Inn and Spa, and Sonoma is 9 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 46 miles away.
The breakfast was standard ok.
However the hotel is very centrally located and just ok.
- Every amenity. The great location surrounded by awesome restaurants. The fireplace inside the room. The big-ass HD TV!
- Beautiful foutntains, large rooms and great location.
Our reservation was for Villiago- but apparently they are getting ready to renovate the property, so they moved us it the Vintage House. We had stayed there a few times while visiting Napa. The Vintage House just went through a renovation & was not 100% finished.
The feeling of the old hotel was one of casual comfort, almost like being hugged! The new decor is quite lacking- will not stay there again.
- I liked the comfortable pool lounge chairs. Room was comfortable as well. It was also nice having the breakfast included, especially the omelet bar!
- The breakfast was standard ok.
Just a 10 minute walk from the Napa Valley Museum and Napa Valley Symphony, this luxury hotel offers guests free iPads during their stay. It features a 4000-square-foot spa and free Wi-Fi.A 42-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock and a fireplace are included in all the elegant rooms at Hotel Yountville. Featuring modern décor, the rooms include a minibar and a private patio. Bathrobes and slippers are provided and many rooms have a spa bathtub.Yountville Hotel offers Hopper Creek Kitchen, open each morning for a gourmet breakfast. Room service is available. The restaurant features an open kitchen with a wood burning fireplace. Y Bar serves specialty cocktails and offers free wine tastings Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.Guests can relax at the hotel’s Spa AcQua, featuring 6 treatment rooms, or at the hotel’s outdoor pool and hot tub. For those who would like to explore, free bike rentals are available. A business center is also on site.Just off Highway 29, this hotel is 8.4 miles from the Napa Valley Opera House. Shopping at Napa Premium Outlets is a 12 minute drive away.
- Beautiful room and grounds. Excellent location. Insane massage and spa was amazing. Great for a couple. Loved the bath and fireplace in the room
- We went there for my wife’s Birthday and brought our newborn son. Initially upon check in, they had us set for a Standard Room, when I had booked a King Suite. I explained this to the manager, who was checking me in, and he said he would take care of it. We left our bags and made the easy walk into Yountville for some wine tasting and lunch. When we arrived back to the hotel, the manager had a room ready for us that he said would meet my requirements. It was the biggest room in the hotel! It was so awesome. As an added though, they provided a Happy Birthday cake along with roses for my wife. It was an extremely special stay. The room was fabulous. The bathroom was bigger than my apartment! The bed was so comfortable. I had such a wonderful stay. My wife loved every second we were there. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody.
- Room and bedding was wonderful…we didn’t get to use the beautiful outside as it was raining and wet but it sure looked nice
- Beautiful property and well maintained and in a great Yountville location
- We have stayed at Hotel Yountville every year for the past 5 years, however we never get the feeling they care about our loyalty. No welcome bottle of wine (unlike the newly remodeled Vintage inn that we stayed in one night to compare) or complimentary breakfast like at Vintage inn. Both great locations, however the value price, perks etc at Vintage inn, we’re rethinking where to stay next year.
Located in Yountville on a 23-acre estate, this French country-style hotel boasts a swimming pool and a spa. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet at the property.Free WiFi, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a balcony or patio, and a fireplace are featured in each guest room at The Vintage Inn. Each room includes an over-sized sunken hot tub and plush robes. For convenience, a gourmet single-serve coffee machine and a refrigerator are provided in each room.Guests can enjoy tea and scones in the afternoon at The Vintage Inn. Located on The Vintage Estate, Michael Chiarello’s Bottega Restaurant showcases rustic farm-to-table cuisine.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness centre or enjoy a game of tennis at The Vintage Inn. If they prefer, guests can hire a bicycle to explore the surrounding area. Free parking and daily newspaper delivery is provided.The French Laundry Restaurant is 2 minutes’ walk away from this hotel. Napa town centre and the Napa Valley Opera House are within 8 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 69 miles away.
- The room was outstanding: very clean, comfortable bed and we loved the duel showers.
- Large TV comfortable bed hot air heater in bathroom
- Property was nice- newly renovated in the last month. A great continental breakfast included that was surprisingly expansive. Great coffee in the morning too. Bed and pillows were not great though. Left with a back ache. But rooms were beautiful and otherwise comfortable including a private patio and fireplace.
- Beautiful relaxing rooms setting with lots of space to walk through nature. Unit contained private outdoor space as well as a spacious room and spa like bathroom. Staff was very welcoming and helpful in recommending dining places, or things to do. I would highly recommend it as a place to go for a relaxing vacation.
- Fantastic, very tastefully furnished room. Very spacious, comfy, high ceiling room on the second floor. Just loved it. Even had a wine fridge, and a fire place. The hotel management is very accomodating.
Bardessono Hotel and Spa
This five-star California hotel features spacious suites with private balconies, fireplaces and sofas. Bardessono, within walking distance of Girard Winery and Somerston Wine Company, offers a full-service spa and restaurant.Guest suites provide 40-inch flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi and desks. They have slippers and bathrobes and also include hairdryers and refrigerators. The spacious bathrooms, designed as private spas, feature massage tables.Bardessono Hotel and Spa offers guests a rooftop pool and free bicycle rentals. The spa provides massages and a sauna. A Saturday morning yoga class is available.The hotel’s on-site restaurant serves locally grown cuisine with organic ingredients. Their bar offers wine tasting on Friday nights.Napa Valley Bike Tours are a half mile from Bardessono Spa. The hotel is within 9 miles of Napa, California, Silverado Country Club and Lake Hennessey.
- Offered Bouchon Bakery items each morning, large room with balcony, impeccable service throughout the service lines, resident garden, calming atmosphere with water features and art, great location to central Yountville.
Everything was great!
The rooms are amazing, very clean. The bed was remarkably good, it is not you typical Four Season too soft bed. The one had a great firm but soft body.
Staff were even better!
- The location is great and the staff are friendly…especially the valet guys.
- Food was excellent. Pool could use a good filter or mor frequent cleaning. Staff was great! Not allowed to pick rooms for the view, but the view off the pool deck was peaceful.
- The place was great and the staff was at your door very fast if you needed something.
Napa Valley Lodge
Located in Yountville, 19 miles from Santa Rosa, Napa Valley Lodge features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Napa is 9 miles from Napa Valley Lodge, and Healdsburg is 31 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 47 miles away.
- Everything except lighting in the bath room. The lighting is very yellow, thought I was ill until I walked outside to natural lighting. I can compensate now that I now it wasn’t me! This would not make me stay away!
- Location allows easy walking in to downtown Younteville
- Great breakfast included. Loved having a comfortable chair and lamp so could read. The area in which to sit and put on make up is a big plus.
- Very well maintained property. While not right in the center of Yountville we found the walk to the old town delightful. The neighborhood is full of old beUtiful homes, has 1 or 2 small tasting rooms and off the beaten path restaurants. the pool Area was great with enough space for everyone to find a little privacy and not feel they were in each other’s way. Staff welcoming but not overbearing, no pretensions, just really nice. Would go back.
- Comfortable beds, friendly staff, complimentary breakfast and wine happy hour
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wydown Hotel offers accommodations in St. Helena.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa is 14 miles from Wydown Hotel, and Napa is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 49 miles from Wydown Hotel.
- The hotel had nice little extra touches and great pastries from Model bakery. It was in easy walking distance of many hreat restaurants and a few wineries as well
- Great boutique hotel in St. Helena! Excellent location and hotel staff was very accommodating. I will be back!
- My husband had surgery at St. Helena hospital. It was a great location for me to go back and forth. It was very quiet, relaxing, clean and safe. The staff was wonderful. We will come back when fully recovered.
- Excellent faciliteies, friendly staff, great location.
- Excellent customer service, amenities and breakfast. Very comfortable and is located in downtown St. Helena. Many shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Top Hotels In Rutherford California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rutherford California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rutherford California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rutherford California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!