10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruther Glen Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruther Glen Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruther Glen Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruther Glen Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruther Glen Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruther Glen Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruther Glen Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruther Glen Virginia:
Comfort Inn – Ruther Glen
This hotel in Ruther Glen, Virginia is a 15-minute drive to Kings Dominion Amusement Park. Comfort Inn offers an indoor pool, daily breakfast including hot waffles and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A hairdryer and cable TV with HBO channels are standard in every room. They are warmly decorated and fridges are available upon request.Ruther Glen Comfort Inn has an on-site gym. Free newspapers and a public computer station are located in the lobby.Civil War Battlefield Park is a 40-minute drive from this hotel. Mattaponi Springs Golf Club is 9.6 miles away.
- All you can eat Golden Corral! You either love it, or hate it. We love it.
- The room was huge! Pool was real nice. Not far from Kings Dominion the reason for our stay!
- The location was great for me. I felt comfortable even though I am a senior citizen female and was traveling alone. Everything was clean, was quiet at night. There was a great Mexican restaurant a few minutes away. There was a waffle house next door and a denny’s across the street. Breakfast buffett was average.
- I like the location and the room was nice and clean
- Front desk agent had a wonderful attitude, the rooms were very sizable and I slept great!
City Studio Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Studio Inn & Suites offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ruther Glen.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 28 miles from City Studio Inn & Suites, and Fredericksburg is 25 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Absolutely nothing. It was dirty. Broken down cars in the parking lot. Roaches in the rooms.
- It was a cheap room..and it looked cheap also..didnt like anything about it
- The price for the motel was good the rooms were clean and comfortable the staff was friendly the pool was nice the kids had fun
- Was close to the highway. Easy on and off. Close to the amusement park.
- Honeslty not much at all other then it was close to Kings Dominion but so were several other places.
Econo Lodge Ruther Glen
Econo Lodge Ruther Glen offers accommodations in Ruther Glen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels.Richmond is 27 miles from Econo Lodge Ruther Glen, and Fredericksburg is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 31 miles from Econo Lodge Ruther Glen.
- Clean and convenient and a good value for the money.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It was in a good location close to I 95. The people at the front desk were very friendly and checked us in quickly.
- The new owner very personable and pleasant. I made reservations for March while I was there
- Everything was clean and fresh. Plenty of hot water and internet great. Nice and quiet.
- For the money and doing just an overnight stay while traveling this was well worth it. Nothing fancy. They did have mini fridge and microwave. We stayed in King size bed, they could have had a few extra pillows for the size, but we did have our own. Room and area outside was clean. Large area outside to park if traveling with a trailer which is a great convenience for us since we are not good backing up a U-haul trailer.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond – Kings Dominion
Located nearby Interstate 95, this Doswell hotel includes free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. King’s Dominion amusement park is a half mile away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each traditionally decorated room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Doswell-Kings Dominion. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or workout in the fitness center. A business center that provides fax and photocopying services is also available.A variety of dining options are located within 6 miles of the Doswell-Kings Dominion La Quinta Inn & Suites. The Richmond International Raceway and Short Pump Shopping Center are 20 miles away.
Staff was very friendly. Great pet friendly hotel.
Hot breakfast was great.
- Beth the night attendant is the only reason I’m giving any good waiting to this hotel. My reservation was canceled by the hotel without any notification. I was driving a long distance and knew I was going to be late and contacted the property to let them know. However when I got there my reservation was canceled. And the hotel was full. So Beth put me in a room that required maintenance so I can at least rest my weary eyes after driving for 10 hours. The hotel manager left a message with Beth saying that they called me to tell me they were canceling however I had my phone on me the entire time as I was driving and no one called.
- Excellent value and allows pet without extra charge!
- Really friendly staff. Very welcoming with the pets. A very nice hotel overall. Clean room and everything worked!
- The executive king room was so nice and big- plenty of room for us and our 3 cats!!!
- Staff was very friendly. Great pet friendly hotel.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Doswell (Kings Dominion), VA
Located a 2-minute walk from King’s Dominion amusement park, this Virginia hotel features an indoor heated pool and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.The Country Inn & Suites Doswell features guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Decorated in neutral tones and dark wood furnishings, these rooms also include a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center at the Doswell Country Inn & Suites, which has a complimentary shuttle service to King’s Dominion amusement park. A business center with copy and fax services is also provided. Newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk.A deluxe continental breakfast, including omelets, cinnamon French toast, and fresh waffles, is served in the lobby every morning.The Meadow Event Park is 2 miles from the hotel. Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is 18 miles away.
- Breakfast was really good plus they had variety and it was always Fresh.Beds we’re comfortable.If Traveling with kids the suites we’re perfectly spacious.
- Railroad runs a 100 feet behind the hotel and shakes the room as it goes by.
- Everything was clean. And employee really professional and quality of their approach
- Breakfast was good, better than Richmond south location. Suite was a bonus, internet was good. Location is very good for us.
- Was a great place to relax and enjoy some well needed time off.
Days Inn Kings Dominion
Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi, this hotel is only a 5-minute walk from Kings Dominion Amusement Park. It is 1 miles off Interstate 95.Rooms the Days Inn Kings Dominion all offer a cable TV with HBO channels, a microwave, and refrigerator. The bright rooms are decorated in earth tones and dark wood furniture.Continental breakfast, including pastries, fruit, and juice, is served every morning at the Kings Dominion Days Inn. Laundry facilities and 24-hour front desk services are provided.The Virginia State Fair Grounds are a 3-minute drive from the hotel. The center of the city of Richmond is 25 miles away.
- Location was perfect, and the Waffles at breakfast were amazing. The staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, with clean sheets and pillows. When I got to the room, it was extremely warm, but once I turned on the AC unit, it was nice and cool within a few minutes.
- They let dog’s in the hotel. The ice maker. The night clerk
- Simple check in, rooms felt clean and nice. Basic but nice breakfast with standard options.
- Location for a second leg of the trip from Florida was good 9 hrs to home
- The breakfast was fresh, and the attendant kept everything filled the entire time. Staff at check in/out were very friendly.
Motel 6 Doswell
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Motel 6 Doswell is located in Doswell in the region of Virginia, just 21 miles from Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and mini-golf at the hotel. Short Pump is 16 miles from Motel 6 Doswell, and Midlothian is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 24 miles from Motel 6 Doswell.
- The bed was comfortable, quiet, and right off the exit. We were not going to the theme park(off season) just passing through.
- Room was clean and neat. Adequate for what we wanted. Bed was very comfortable
- I loved the location and the room was very nice for the price.
- Maya at the front desk was super friendly and very helpful.
- I like that my room was ready early and not check in at 4pm guest got to shower and head to park for the rest of the day
Days Inn Ashland
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Ashland offers accommodations in Ashland, just 15 miles from Richmond.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 11 miles from Days Inn Ashland, and Midlothian is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Would have been nice if we could have checked in before 3
- The shower head was nice and had good water pressure
- Great, convenient location. Quiet with no traffic noise. Next to several fast food places if you’re hungry & in a hurry. GREAT front desk clerk for check in, very friendly!
- Staff was friendly and Donna went out of here way to make me welcomed and helped with a room problem.
- The staff was very nice and helpful! Always there to answer any questions that we had!
Super 8 Ashland
Super 8 Ashland offers accommodations in Ashland.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 15 miles from Super 8 Ashland, and Short Pump is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 19 miles from Super 8 Ashland.
- You get what you pay for… it needs to be updated but was clean and staff was pleasant.
- It was in a good area for what I needed. It was nice to be right off of 95, and I loved the short distance to Kings Dominion as well.
- Nothing it was awful. The whole experience was a big disappointment
- The bed was a great size and comfortable. The customer service was good with friendly service. It served it’s purpose for what I needed to get accomplished.
- The staff was so very nice, great customer service.
Quality Inn and Suites Ashland
Located off Interstate 95, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Kings Dominion Amusement Park. It features free daily breakfast and on-site fitness facilities. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi access.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Howard Johnson Inn and Suites – Ashland. A telephone and hairdryer are also included for guest convenience.Spirit Tours and Ashland Firehouse Theater are within a 5-minute drive of the Ashland Howard Johnson. Hanover County Municipal Airport is 7.7 miles away.
- Clean establishment, receptive staff , spacious rooms and good breakfast.
- Overall a good place to spend a night. The breakfast was filling and tasty.
- Perfect roadside stay for only $69 + tax. Clean, remodeled rooms. Nice staff and warm breakfast.
- Friendly staff, good access to family restaurants.
- loved how clean everything is and the beds are great. friendly staff too!
Top Hotels In Ruther Glen Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruther Glen Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruther Glen Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruther Glen Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!