10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rutali Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Rutali Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rutali Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rutali Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rutali Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rutali Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rutali Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rutali Corsica:
Hôtel et Residence “U Nebbiu”
One of our top picks in Oletta.Located 6.8 mi from Saint-Florent and the beach, Residence “U Nebbiu” features an outdoor swimming pool, volleyball area and table tennis facilities. The holiday park also offers a free WiFi connection.Rooms feature views of the swimming pool or the garden, while some also offer a private terrace. The private bathrooms include a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at an additional cost. Restaurants, bars and supermarkets can all be found within 5 mi of the property.Residence “U Nebbiu” is located 12 mi from Bastia Port, while Bastia Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Booking.com made a mess of our booking! We were not booked there that night but the lady resolved the problem. Restaurant was excellent.
I really enjoyed the swimming pool: the resort is quite big and it seems the kind of place that gets crowded at peak season, and the swimming pool might not be that alluring with many people around. However, when we were there there were not that many people, and the huge swimming pool has been all to myself… I understand this could also be because I took my bath at 8.00 am… but in any case, this is what I call a real treat! it really boosted my day!
the view is superb and the place is far enough from the crowd although conveniently located within close reach of Bastia.
- Food in the restaurant exceeded our expectations, and the view is spectacular – we would recommend eating there at least one evening for that view alone. Room was basic but functional, bed comfy and large.
- Remembering that this is the end of the season-we arrived and there was a coach party so there was a fixed menu meal -useful and good ,as it is quite a long way from anywhere. I did not realise it was a resort village almost empty with FAB view, suited us fine -need a car. 30 mins drive to airport, and easy car to other places.Staff very helpful in trying to help with a puncture -which in the end was covered by the extra car insurance -thanks!
- This is nice, quiet place, the rooms are large and clean (I speak about premium rooms) at night you may enjoy silence and stars hanging above mountains… and then breakfast not very rich but nice and relatively cheap served by very nice staff…. But… go to the what you not like section…..
This Corsican hotel is located in Lucciana, 1.2 mi from Bastia-Poretta Airport and 9.3 mi south from Bastia. It is set in a large park and features a large outdoor pool, a tennis court and free Wi-Fi.The hotel consists of 2 buildings, the Castellu Rossu and the Castellu. Each guest room is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms also have private bathrooms. Some have a terrace or a balcony with garden views.The Rossu is a 15-minute drive from the sea and 16 mi from Saint-Florent. Guests can go golfing 1.9 mi away. For guests coming by car, free private parking is available.
- Locality to airport hypermarket and petrol station. The pool is worth the extra cost and restaurant has a good menu . Rooms are of a good size with a little fridge in . Reception where informative and friendly.
- Great room – very spacious for family of four. Excellent location for airport and local restaurants and nice facilities in hotel itself including the swimming pool.
- The dinner was very good and our children enjoyed the pool.
- 6 minutes drive to the airport, perfect to catch early flight the next day.
- Excellent location for the airport. Staff very helpful and friendly
Located in Oletta, Sant’Andria offers accommodations 5.6 mi from the beach. The property features a garden and terrace.Rooms are decorated in a simple style and feature a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bath, a shower and a toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Sant’Andria is located 14 mi from Bastia Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
We got a room with mountain view and private terrace.
Breakfast (for additional price) included tea/coffee, lemon juice, fruits, yougurt, 2 buns, berry/fruit jams.
English speaking staff was very helpful and cheerful.
- This hotel was very clean and the rooms although basic were very comfortable and spotlessly clean, the bathroom was a good size and the location was good for exploring this part of Corsica. The owners were very helpful and the breakfast was nice. Overall, good value for money and recommended.
- The proprietor was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding all things Corsican which helped us choose where to go.
- Oletta is a huden gem. The hotel is not modern but it has all you really need. The price is right for this area. We will also mention the great staff. English spoken and very helpful. Thanks.
- Location is stunning, the owners are kind and helpfull, everything was sparkling clean, and the hotel has a realy nice terase.
- We got a room with mountain view and private terrace.
Chez Walter has rooms with views of its Mediterranean garden and is a 10-minute drive from Marana beaches. It has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, and the restaurant serves local produce on its terrace.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV with satellite channels are available in each air-conditioned, bright room. Guest rooms include a minibar, a private bathroom and a private entrance.A continental breakfast can be taken in the room. Guests can sample specialties grown in the region or locally caught fish in the restaurant with views of the garden and swimming pool.Chez Walter is in between the tourist train stations of Borgo and Lucciana, both only 18 minutes away by foot. The hotel is 9 miles from Bastia and 2.5 miles from Bastia-Poretta Airport.
We used the hotel for its proximity to the airport for our early morning flight from Bastia.
The staff were helpful.
The shower room and separate WC clean .
We like Walter
He is an incredible man and a wonderful place
The restaurant is 10+
- The employers were so nice and serviceminded! And the diner was delightful.
Just came from GR20 hike.
Clean room, a bit 1990- 2000s feel but worked. Bed was good. Staff was amazing, could have a beer by the pool :). The dinner was great, 24 euro for a dinner meal, 3 courses was definitely worth it. Waitress spoke good English. The place has a very sophisticated feel but I was still treated like a gentleman in my hiking clothes and enjoyed the meal.
Breakfast I had was amazing, fresh fruit salad and fruit, not canned. Good bakery items and the usual extras.
Also, good WiFi, was able to watch Belgium best Brasil live
- Nice family room, swimming pool and food. Friendly helpful staff.
- We used the hotel for its proximity to the airport for our early morning flight from Bastia.
This hotel is located between Bastia city center and Bastia Airport. Just 3.1 mi from the beach, it offers a 6562 ft² garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a petanque court.The rooms at Cors’Hotel are decorated in neutral tones and have views of the garden or swimming pool. Each one is air-conditioned and also has free Wi-Fi access and an LCD TV with satellite channels.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. You can also sample Corsican or Mediterranean-style cuisine in the restaurant before relaxing in the onsite bar.Free access to the tennis court, a 24-hour reception and luggage storage are some of the other facilities on offer. Bastia is just 5 mi from the hotel and Biguglia Lake is a 10-minute drive away.
- Fantastic shower! Comfy bed! Excellent dinner at very good price!
- Very good dinner and breakfast, very friendly staff. The room was comfortable and clean, the bathroom vas great.
- Very friendly and competent staff, and a nice pool.
- Close airport great pool and good bar restaurant. Great and helpful staff.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely swimming pool and amazing restaurant dinners
Located in Lucciana, Hotel-Poretta is just a 3-minute drive from the Bastia-Poretta International Airport and a 10-minute drive from the beach. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and offers rooms with loggias. Free WiFi is available throughout.The guest rooms at the Hotel-Poretta feature wooden floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and large bathrooms. Each is air-conditioned and accessible by a elevator.Hotel-Poretta is located in Lucciana, 12 mi from Bastia, which has ferry services to Marseille, Nice, Toulon, Livourne and Gênes.
- Staff very accommodating. Very flexible and tried to be helpful at all times
- Great pitstop near Bastia airport. We only arrived late but had a beer in the bar, a comfortable night’s sleep and then a pleasant breakfast.
- Very convenient for an early /late flight at Bastia Airport. Large bathroom. Comfy , clean bed.
- Convenient for an early morning flight. Check in was easy and we were given information about Wifi, swimming pool and local restaurants without having to ask. Room was very comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean..
- Great bed, nice big bathroom, excellent balcony and almost silent air con. Good basic continental breakfast. Nice pool. The hotel is 15 mins walk from the airport and 20 mins walk from the train stop on the Bastia – Corte route.
The Hotel Castellu is located in Lucciana, 6.2 mi south of Bastia and 1.6 mi from Bastia-Poretta International Airport. If features gardens and is only a 15-minute drive from the sea. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Rooms at Hotel Castellu are offer balconies and are air conditioned with a satellite TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet.The property is 16 miles from Saint-Florent and a 45-minute drive from Corte. Free private parking is available on site.
- Welcoming and helpful front desk staff, huge room, and great location close to restaurants and the airport. We chose the hotel for our last night because it was very close to the airport but it would also be a nice lower-cost alternative to the super expensive properties on Corsica. The air conditioning was strong and the wifi was fast.
- The place was close to the airport, so that was great and you could use the facilities of a the other Castellu hotel which were much better. Receptionist was welcoming
- Nice and clean hotel for overnight stay in Bastia before heading back to mainland from our camping trip on Corsica. We enjoyed clean towels and beds after 2 weeks of camping.
- Perfect location, if you have an early flight from Bastia airport. Good discounts for genius members, free parking, beautiful country view
- Great value and handy for airport.it is an annex go he mail hotel but this means it was quiet
Auberge les Oliviers
One of our best sellers in Lucciana! Located 2.5 mi from the beaches and the sea, Auberge les Oliviers offers a French restaurant which serves Corsican dishes and a bar. You can rest in the garden, next to the palm trees.All of the rooms at Auberge les Oliviers have a garden view and a balcony. They include a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom offers free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be served in the dining room which features an original fireplace or on the terrace.Auberge les Oliviers is located 12 mi from Bastia and 0.9 mi from Poretta Airport. A free, private car park is available on site.
- The accommodation was perfect for our night before an early flight from Bastia. Very good room and bathroom. The restaurant was very good too, they were able to cater for a vegetarian easily, they offered menu du jour £16 or menu du Corse £24 and very reasonably priced wines. Breakfast was simple but adequate. Very handy for the airport about five minute drive. Very little noise from the airport. Friendly staff.
- A two-minute drive to the airport. We dropped off our rental car the night before our early departure and walked back to the Auberge via a little back lane. The next morning the owner drove us to the airport free of charge!
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating, especially of my wife’s food allergy. In addition the quality of the food was very good.
- Close to Poretta airport and Lucciana station. Helpful owners. Nice terrace. Good dinner & breakfast choices.
Location immediately accessible to airport but in secluded surroundings.
Good breakfast early morning in garden.
Hôtel Spa La Madrague
This hotel and spa is located 5-minute drive in the free shuttle from Bastia-Poretta Airport and 20 minutes from the town center. A fine, sandy beach stretching over 12 mi is a 5-minute drive away.Enjoy warm, discreet Corsican hospitality at Hôtel La Madrague. In the well-being center you can indulge yourself with a massage or session in the sauna, hammam and hot tub. Enjoy a quiet drink at the bar near the swimming pool.The large, comfortable guest rooms have been recently renovated and are all equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel restaurant seats up to 70 people and serves regional specialties. Two seminar rooms are also available, and can welcome up to 200 guests for all types of events.
- I’ve spent the night there. Staff extremely helpful. Breakfast good. Despite the purpose of my visit, I could feel relaxed. Overall I can recommend it to the people who need to stay close to the airport. Staff picks you up form the airport and brings you to the airport. You just need to call them.
- They took us for free with their own shuttle to Airport
- Very near to Airport, good base if you land late in evening. Restaurant is good, nothing else nearby. For pick up you need to call once you are at airport, they came within 5-6min. For drop better to inform them in advance. Breakfast was fine.
- This hotel was perfect for us. We walked to it from the train station (about a mile, no sidewalk but fine) and there was an airport shuttle for our early flight the next morning. Incredibly peaceful with a balcony from which we enjoyed wine, cheese, and baguette. Not fancy, but very clean.
- The restaurant in the Hotel is amazing. The staff is great and is so calm that you can rest easily. The rooms are not modern but they are cozy and comfortable.
Les Jardins De La Madrague
One of our top picks in Lucciana – and a guest favorite.
Located 11 mi south of Bastia against a backdrop of lush plains and mountains, the hotel welcomes you in modern and cozy settings only 5 minutes from the airport.Les Jardins De La Madrague features a panoramic breakfast room, a permanent exhibition and all modern comforts. There are 16 spacious rooms with marble bathroom for 1, 2 or 3 people. You can enjoy unwinding moments on one of the deckchairs set around the swimming pool or the hot tub (at an additional cost).For all outdoors and sport enthusiasts, biking, hiking, horse riding, various water sports and golfing are available in the vicinity.
- Great for the airport, lovely staff (note that only the receptionist speaks English). There was a high hedge on the side of the road so we didn’t have to look at the building site next door. Little patio outside the room was also lovely. And the breakfast had a huuuuge array of home made cakes!
- No milk in the bedroom but apart from that the staff and facilities particularly the breakfast was excellent.
- Really nice hotel , great rooms with lots of space and excellent value for money , enjoyed our stay here .
- Comfortable, clean room, quiet, larger than most, balcony overlooking the garden. Secure locks on doors, roller doors allowed adequate light in when up, and complete darkness for sleeping. Kettle in the room for coffee/tea was a huge plus, and something I didn’t see often in other hotels in Corsica. Bed was large and comfortable. Working air conditioning system. Staff were friendly, check in/out was efficient. Superb location if you need to get to/from the airport – less than 5 mins drive or 20 minute walk.
- Pleasant little hotel, very convenient for the airport of Bastia. Good sized bedrooms. Good selection for breakfast. Despite its proximity to the airport, no noise at all.
Top Hotels In Rutali Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rutali Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rutali Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rutali Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!