10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruswarp North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruswarp North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruswarp North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruswarp North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruswarp North Yorkshire:
Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Whitby.Located in Whitby, 15 miles from Scarborough, Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Middlesbrough is 26 miles from Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 3.9 miles away.
- An excellently run hotel by all the staff, including the night porter with his knowledge of the area. An excellent location with ample parking. Lovely comfortable room
- Staff are excellent, hotel is clean warm and modern,breakfast is lovely and they go the extra mile.I have stayed here numerous times and never had any issues, Natalie is always welcoming and friendly as are all the other staff
- Rooms were spotlessly clean and spacious. The pub was big, very clean with a lovely outside area. Food was excellent and staff very friendly
- Excellent comfort. Friendliness of all staff but especially Natalie. Good food pleasantly presented.
- Excellent hotel. Loved the attached bar area for them much needed drinks :p
The Dolphin Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dolphin Hotel offers accommodations in Whitby, just 950 feet from Whitby Train Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Staff were lovely, even when the bar was really busy. Breakfast was cooked properly. Perfect location. Lovely room.
- It’s location was right in the centre facing the harbour and the room we stayed in had a great view.
Helpful, friendly staff; good views of bridge and harbour.
Comfortable, very good sized bedroom.
Car park minutes away.
- Ideal location, staff friendly and welcoming. Room clean and a good size. Will be back.
- Very spacious room (number 2) . Staff very friendly , great location. we will stay here again !
The Resolution Hotel
One of our top picks in Whitby.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The Resolution Hotel offers accommodations with private bathrooms in the very heart of Whitby, just a quarter mile from Whitby’s stunning beach and piers. The hotel is home to the renown Vault restaurant and Main Deck bar, and free Wi-Fi is available in all public spaces.Each room is traditionally decorated with modern touches and comes with a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities. Some rooms at the Resolution command impressive views of the rooftops of Whitby Abbey and the harbor made famous in the novel Dracula.The Hotel is in an Old Mansion building that dates back to 1776 when it was referred to as the “Most beautiful building in Whitby”.Whitby is on the rugged coastline of the North York Moors National Park and hikers will find many walks nearby. Other attractions in and around town include the cliff-top Whitby Golf Course at just a 5-minute drive or the Whitby Wizard Science Museum just a minute away. Captain Cook Monument is 950 feet away.
- The dining area was very comfortable and attractive, the staff were very friendly and obliging. The bedroom was very well suited and very clean, bed was very comfortable, could fault anything if I tried. Parking was very good,, just a very short distance away. 10 out of 10.
- The bed was comfortable and everything I needed was available (tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hairdryer. Friendly staff.
- Great view, nicely presented, large shower in modern bathroom, good supply tea & coffee
- The Resolution is in a perfect position, to locate everywhere..near shops bars and restaraunts, and the Harbour.. Great Place. Will always book in here.
- Lovely comfortable room had a up grade very friendly staff good breakfast stayed a few times going back next week enjoyed it so much
One of our top picks in Whitby.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Saxonville Hotel offers accommodations in Whitby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Scarborough is 17 miles from Saxonville Hotel, and Middlesbrough is 25 miles away.
- They could not have been more accommodating for me as a vegan, with vegan margarine, soya milk and vegan sausages provided with breakfast. Also the staff were lovely and the hotel was very clean.
- We could not find any fault with this Hotel the staff took customer service to another level
- Warm friendly staff. great location. Wonderful Breakfast
- First impressions were how friendly and helpful the staff were. We were really made welcome. The building and décor were very well maintained. The food was excellent value with good choice of menu. Being gluten free I had a good choice – much better than expected.
- Friendly staff and very nice breakfast. Very helpful with the parking.
The Angel Hotel Wetherspoon
The Angel Hotel Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Whitby. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scarborough is 17 miles from The Angel Hotel Wetherspoon, and Middlesbrough is 26 miles from the property.
- The location, cleanliness and welcome are second to none.
- Location of hotel and staff at hotel where friendly and efficient both at hotel and in bar
- Great location, good quality rooms, and all the benefits of weatherspoons bar
- Everything. The breakfast was great value for money. The room was lovely.
- the staff on the reception were wonderful, they couldn’t do enough to make our holiday so good. the food in the bar was very good but on some occasions could have been a little hotter but the service was good. the location was to die for. we had the disabled room which was huge and the views were amazing,
The Black Horse
One of our best sellers in Whitby! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 1,000 feet from Whitby Abbey, The Black Horse is set in Whitby and has a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is close to Sneaton Castle, Captain Cook Memorial Museum and Whitby Lighthouse. Attractions in the area include Whitby Pavillion, an 8-minute walk away, or Whitby Museum, located a 9-minute walk from the property.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.
- Tray in room was great.Lady host was very helpful.Location perfect. Bonus the weather was also perfect.
- Fantastic location, great atmosphere, fantastic hospitality tray. Porridge, crisps, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits all provided. Basic room, but exceptionally clean and everything you require.
- Everything you could think of was provided, and good quality. I only met 2 members of staff, both were helpful and the barman was so friendly and cheerful.
- Quirky place to stay in the middle of the town. Parking was close enough not to be a problem,aan
- Loved everything. Location is perfect. Tea coffee and porridge pots provided. Excellent pub, great choice of beer and gin. Yorkshire tapas was lovely. Friendly staff
The George Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The George Hotel is located in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Middlesbrough is 26 miles from The George Hotel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles away.
- Close to all amenities. Great being in a pub that served food, meant all needs taken care of. Easy to find
- The friendliness of the staff and the location of the hotel However, this was let down a tad by a couple of things
- Lovely clean room, excellent food and entertainment.
On the first night we were in The Attic but we were moved down the following day which was much better
Stayed before great location for everything
- Nice comfy bed, struggled up two flights of stairs (bad knees), for the amount paid i thought a cooked breakfast should have been included as i didnt think to much of the toast ect, didnt make you want to rush down for it ? not enough hooks to hang things like towels ect, had to rest them on small radiator,and small towell rail kept falling of when you put small towel on it, minor things but would help,
The Seacliffe – Whitby
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Seacliffe – Whitby offers accommodations in Whitby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Scarborough is 17 miles from The Seacliffe – Whitby, and Middlesbrough is 25 miles from the property.
- VERY FRIENDLY STAFF AND GOOD BREAKFAST GREAT LOCATION
- Good sea veiw quiet at night good friendly staff nice clean rooms nothing too much trouble
- The location of the hotel was ideal. Very close to the town centre and beach.
- Breakfast really good staff couldn’t be more helpful. good location
Young man on reception(Ben) was friendly and welcoming.
We were given an upgrade to a sea view room on arrival,all staff were curteous and friendly.
There was plenty of choice at breakfast, as well as traditional, vegetarian, cereals and yoghurt, kippers and salmon were also available.
The Station Inn Whitby
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Station Inn Whitby offers accommodations in Whitby, just 200 feet from Whitby Train Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Clean and tidy very helpful staff helped carry our bags to the room
- The rooms here are immaculate…plenty of tea coffee etc..comfy bed fluffy quilt..would of stayed an extra night but was fully booked….ideal location…will be back.10 out of 10
- Everything, character and facilities all excellent. Staff superb.
- we were met with a smile and were taken to out rooms which were very large and warm the bathroom was decorated lovely and the room was amazing
- Loverly room with a great bathroom,warm and cosy on a cold winters night.The bar downstairs had a good selection of real ales and open fires and the staff were excellent,very friendly and helpful.would love to stay again sometime.
The Royal Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, The Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Middlesbrough is 25 miles from The Royal Hotel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles away.
- Rooms were lovely, clean,location fantastic,waiter who showed us to our table very friendly,
- Car parking for guests around rear of hotel. One area has reserved spaces, the other is first come although is large area. Front rooms have excellent view.
- Rooms were spacious and clean with great view of the bay. Breakfast exceptional
- The beds were very comfy, i dont know the refurbishment took place, but for an old building the decor and furnishings were first class, had one breakfast, again service and the food first class. my only regret was we had a car park view! our next stay we will pay extra for a harbor view.
- I found the hotel acceptable, in its day it must have being very ROYAL, my room was cheap enough for a quick visit to Whitby, I just think a good lick of paint all round would not go unnoticed, but all staff and amenities where very pleasant, and there is ample parking for guests which is foc
Top Hotels In Ruswarp North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruswarp North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruswarp North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!