10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Auberge de Rustréou
Featuring a terrace, Auberge de Rustréou in Rustrel is located 0.9 miles from Colorado Provencal. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in Auberge de Rustréou are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Speaking German, English and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.Caumont Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Good location without being right in the center of things. Close to the Colorado Provençal which is a wonderful walk.
- petit dejeuner agreable sur la terrasse et proche de belles randonnées
- Sehr spät angekommen und trotzdem sehr freundlich empfangen worden
petit déjeuner copieux .
Toujours avec le sourire
- Estacionamento gratuito com acesso ao quarto. No centro da localidade.
Hotel Sainte Anne – Apt
The Sainte Anne Hotel, a 19th century family home, is located on the Faubourg du Ballet Plaza of Apt’s quiet historical old town.All of the rooms with attached bathroom are air-conditioned and soundproofed. They have flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access and overlook the city.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the patio.In the town of Apt, guests are encouraged to visit the Sainte-Anne Cathedral, or the 3-arched roman bridge, Pont Julien. Bicycles can park free of charge and parking is available for motorbikes for an additional fee.
- Friendly and helpful hosts, air conditioning, easy access to the center city, luggage storage, bar and patio
Very friendly owners
- Very good location just opposite the flowerbridge that leads to the city center. A small hotel with a very personal and welcoming service. Gourmet breakfast with local specialities. Our warmest recommendations !
- Central short distance to everywhere in Apt and great place
Very nice and helpful owner
Ibis Budget Apt-Luberon
This ibis budget hotel is located in the Luberon Park and a 10-minute walk from the center of Apt. It offers air conditioning, an elevator and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Free bike rental is available.All of the soundproofed rooms offer a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries is also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Guests can find vending machines for drinks and snacks at the property.This hotel is 7.5 mi from Rousillon and 3.1 mi from Gargas and its mines. The Lavendar Museum is a 20-minute drive away and Avignon TGV Train Station is a 1-hour drive from the hotel.Private parking is possible on site with an extra cost from the beginning of June until the end of September, it is free for the rest of the year.
- The breakfast: plenty of it, with a good variety, and you can eat it in the courtyard.
- Simple, clean & basic hotel. Staff are nice. Good stop on lavender route.
- The staff was very friendly and obliging. Breakfast was very good: fresh fruit salad, croissants, fruit juices, many different Kinds of coffee, cereals, marmelade, honey, Nutella, full-grain bread, yoghurts, dried fruit, nuts, very wholesome. It was self-service, you could eat as much as you like. Parking was secure, car was absolutely safe. I liked the patio in front of the hotel where you could sit and relax.
- Basic and reasonably cheap, good location, helpful staff
The most pleasant Ibis budget we have stayed in.
Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
Comfy bed and air conditioned rooms, quiet location even though on main road it did not feel busy, 10 min walk to town centre.
Pleasant area outside to eat breakfast.
Secure and well maintained car park.
One of our top picks in Apt.In Apt in the Regional Park of Luberon, this hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a bar. Many footpaths and bike tracks start right from L’Aptois hotel.Serviced by an elevator, each room at L’Aptois includes a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Guests can leave their luggage securely in the storage room during the day of check-outApt Cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the cinema is 800 feet away. The Tourist Office is just under half a mile away, the Lourmarin Castle is a 25-minute drive away and A7 Highway access is a 45-minute drive away.
- Great staff, very friendly and helpful. The entire hotel was clean and welcoming. Every corner seemed to be cared for. Generously spacious rooms. Parking is easy, close and plentiful. A great place to stay!
- Lovely and simple hotel that gets the basics right. Clean and tidy, comfy beds and super friendly staff. The lady on reception as we left was super helpful for info on the surrounding area, we took a lot of her advice and didn’t regret it.
- Very clean room, and fresh (air conditioned) during an hot summer day (37 degrees outside!!). Big Bathroom. Staff was very kind.
- Friendly staff, room was excellent, love the village.
- Great location for going to the huge Saturday market. We enjoyed using the lift after staying in many places that did not have one. Wifi was good. The family room and it’s bathroom was spacious. The staff was welcoming. This hotel more than met my expectations. Nice breakfast. There was a self-serve laundromat next door.
Bar des Amis
Bar des Amis is located in Villars and features a terrace and bar. The in-house restaurant serves French cuisine.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries, and selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.Guests at Bar des Amis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villars, like cycling and hiking.Aix-en-Provence is 28 miles from Bar des Amis, while Avignon is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The hotel has a very nice atmosphere. Room offers basic facilities, but a very nice view over the main square of the town and it was very pleasant. Breakfast is served just outside and it is a typical one with croissants and confiture. People are very nice and helpful. Parking is right down the square, not far away.
- We were looking for a small village to stay in while we were exploring southern France, and this was a great little place for our family. The staff was very nice to us, and the restaurant downstairs was fantastic and clearly a local favorite. The room was simple, but it was clean, safe, and totally fine.
- Quaint tiny village in a great location for exploring the local area
- Beautiful location, great breakfast, clean simple room.
I booked the room with the balcony on Villars’ roofs. Very lovely view.
The hotel is located in the fountain square of the village and nearby is full of parking lots for free.
The breakfast is wonderful, with fresh croissants (wow!!), bread and jams. Everything was delicious.
I really recommend the hotel and in the future I will surely choose it again.
Auberge le Luberon
One of our top picks in Apt.Auberge Le Luberon is located a 5-minute walk from the historical center of Apt and it overlooks the city’s main square. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All of the air-conditioned, rooms with attached bathroom have a flat-screen TV. Welcome coffee and bottles of water are provided.The restaurant at the Auberge Le Luberon serves Provençal cuisine made with fresh and organic produce. The onsite bar, ‘Les Sudistes’, offers local wines and produce. A French breakfast can be served daily upon request.Guests are invited to relax on the outdoor terrace or inside in the hotel’s reading room.Free public parking is located at a nearby location.
- The tapas à la française evening menu, the traditional French provincial hotel style and a very comfortable bed. The owner’s approach to his business was most encouraging.
- WIFI could be accessed in the rooms, contrary to adverts. Everything great.
- Everything was wonderful, delightful room. View of the town, everything great.
- Very easy to park,accomodation,very kind owner(Also the waiter),the terrace Was very Nice
- Lovely welcome. Very unusual, nice tapas in the evening and good breakfast (served).
Hôtel Le Manoir
The hotel is situated in the region of Vaucluse between Lubéron and Ventoux, just 10 minutes from the center of the city of Apt, the world capital of candied fruits.The surrounding area is a natural, verdant environment full of vineyards and lavender and ochre landscapes.The Hotel Le Manoir has air conditioned rooms equipped with private bathrooms, TV Canal +, telephone and Wi-Fi internet access. Some of the rooms feature an outdoor terrace.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine and an extensive selection of local and regional wines.Every morning a buffet breakfast is available in the breakfast room or on the outdoor terrace.
Nice swimming pool. Plenty of parking although very dusty causing soiling to carpets in car.
Didn’t like having to go out and buy a bottle of gin because the hotel hadn’t any. Claimed that they had never been asked fo gin and tonic!
- Love this place.. just outside the main area but quiet and relaxing. Super friendly and a great pool.. we always take a room with a terrace and love waking up and walking out onto the terrace to embrace the new day..
Quiet and convenient to Apt.
Pool was lovely and not busy.
Breakfast was very good.
- We like everything, from the staff, food, cleanliness, location and ambiance! Everyone is nice, the housekeeper exceeded our expectation in terms of cleaning our room! Very friendly staff! we had a nice view ! awesome stay!
- The breakfast was really good, tasty and filling. The staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel itself is beautiful on the outside and nicely decorated on inside. It is clean and quiet. The room was a good size and there were extra pillows and blankets which was great. Overall great experience.
- Nice swimming pool. Plenty of parking although very dusty causing soiling to carpets in car.
Hotel Les Ambres
Set in a natural environment between the Luberon region and the Mont Ventoux Mountain, Hotel Les Ambres is located 0.9 mi from the village of Roussillon and features an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. The property is 3.1 mi from the Bruoux mines in Gargas.The 17 rooms at Hotel Les Ambres are decorated in a Provencal style and offer free WiFi. Some rooms come with a balcony or a terrace.Guests can enjoy breakfast at the property. Restaurants can be found in Roussillon village, a 5-minute drive away.Whether on-site or nearby, there are a range of activities nearby such as petanque, table tennis and hiking.Provençal Colorado in Rustrel is 9.3 mi away. The vilages of Gordes, Bonnieux, Lacoste and Ménerbes are within 9.3 mi of the property. L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is 17 mi away. Free parking is available.
- Bright, clean, very comfortable bed (much appreciated after 5 days of “firm” beds). Had a small refrigerator, and a table and chairs. Plenty of parking, secure, very handy to Roussillon. and to explore the rest of the Luberon. Supermarkets nearby We were also provided with a ticket that allowed free parking in Roussillon.
- fantastic place, a couple of miles outside Rousillon proper, great gardens, outstanding swimming pool, charming room, great staff and a fabulous breakfast
- Lovely small hotel near Roussillon. Great facilities and helpful staff. Grounds are well-maintained with lots of flowering plants and shrubs. We enjoyed our stay and were sad that we only booked one night.
- Very friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, quiet, parking ticket for Roussillon ochre parking lend by hotel, room was well equipped and clean
- Very friendly staff. A bit out of the way but in a lovely setting with a very pleasant pool. Breakfast was very comprehensive
One of our top picks in Apt.Dating from the 18th century, this hotel is located in the center of Apt’s Old Town, within the Luberon Natural Regional Park. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available, and a continental breakfast provided daily.Each heated room includes a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a patio or balcony with a view of the town square, and feature exposed wooden beams.Le Palais features a small library with books in French and in English for adults and children. Guests can also request a DVD player as well as board games or children’s games. Guests can also enjoy a home-cooked dinner prepared by the host.Local activities include visiting Apt’s market on Saturday. Free public parking is available nearby and the A7 motorway is 25 mi away.
- The position of the hotel was excellent for visiting the old town centre. Our evening meal was also very good. The fact that we only ate one dinner at the hotel is not a reflection of the quality of the cooking.
- I generally go for simple, modern accommodation, but if you want to be in the centre of an old town you have to make compromises. This solved the challenge beautifully. Old, quaint, even eccentric, but the delightful young couple had added a whole range of little extras. A fridge to cool your wine and a little patio to have your aperitif. I was charmed, and totally amazed at how quiet it was. A real find.
- Perfect for seeing town. Free and cheap parking. Great breakfast. Hotel restaurant next door, reasonably prices home made provencal food.
- We had a nice room with a balcony. Room was clean and cozy. Breakfast the next morning was very nice with a good selection and amazing price. Owners were very helpful and spoke good English. place is in the center of the town so easy to walk everywhere.
- The owners were really helpful. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel was simple but they had taken lots of care to make it special and they had thought of everything.
One of our best sellers in Apt! Hotel Carina is located in the Parc Naturel Regional du Luberon, 1.9 mi from Apt town center. It offers a garden and an outdoor pool surrounded by a terrace.Each room has a simple decor and a fully furnished balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. The comfort rooms are air-conditioned.Carina offers traditional regional cuisine and a continental breakfast served in the dining area or on one of the 2 terraces. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar, while using the free WiFi.Relax in Hotel Carina’s garden with access to play Pétanque or have a stroll in the area with views over the mountains.Private parking is provided. It is 18 mi from Cavaillon, 28 mi from Avignon and 34 mi from Aix-en-Provence.
– Warm welcome from Eric (director)!
– peacefull ambiance
– easy access to highway
- Free parking inside, swimming pool open 8am-8pm. big shower despite the little bathroom. 15-20′ far from Sentier des Ocres – Roussillon by car
The hotel is simple and clean, there is a swimming pool for those who wish and lots of places to sit outside under the trees to listen to the cigales chirping away.
The rooms are spacious enough and comfortable.
The owner goes out of his way to make your stay enjoyable. It was our second stay and will not be the last.
- It’s a big territory with pool, patio, spacious hotel’s parking in a quiet area between towns. Our room has a balcony. Looks like each room has a balcony but I’m not sure. We had a good sleep with open doors whole night, only birds were singing out loud 😉
- Extremely nice, friendly and helpful host. English speaking. Great, familiar atmosphere. Large bathroom, everything renovated and clean. I highly recommend this accomodation.
- – Warm welcome from Eric (director)!
Top Hotels In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!