10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon:
Château De Floure & Spa
Château De Floure is conveniently located a 10 minute drive from Carcassonne and a 45 minute drive from Narbonne.The hotel has 1 indoor heated pool and 1 outdoor heated pool, a spa, a tennis court and a terrace. WiFi is available at the barThe Château began as a Roman Villa on the Via Aquitania between Narbonnne and Toulouse. During the Middle Ages it became a monastery before writer Gaston Bonheur turned it into his home.A semi-gourmet restaurant is also available. Meals prepared with local products are available upon prior reservation.De Floure is 22 mi from the Mazamet golf course and 12 mi from Carcassone Airport.
- One of our favourite chateaux hotels. So welcoming and such high quality.
- Lovely Hotel just off the main road. After a busy few weeks touring it was a lovely overnight stay on the last leg back to Bilbao ferry. Very quiet but with a lot of charm. All the staff were very obliging and friendly. The pool was great, we’re had it virtually to ourselves.
- Property was lovely.bedroom was adequate,bathroom was ok. Restaurant was Not open on Monday!! It’s an hotel. However did eat dinner on Tuesday.food was good but expensive
- Grounds and buildings are beautiful. We were taken aback and actually disappointed we only booked one night here. Staff was eager to help. We had a great dinner experience on the patio….our table of 4 were the only ones there and the 2 wait staff were perfect from their wine recommendation to service. Presentation of food was beautiful and portions ample (the only disappointment was those that ordered the fish said it lacked seasoning). The pool was a great get away on a hot day.
- Staff was very welcoming. Hotel had a gorgeous setting with lovely grounds and pool. Rooms were beautifully decorated and lovely king bed. Plenty of space for suitcases and sitting. An extra bonus with the patio right off our bedroom. We felt like were royalty.
Hôtel Le Floreal
Located 3.1 mi from Carcassonne Medieval City, Le Floréal is air-conditioned and features a restaurant with a spacious terrace where guests can enjoy their meals. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a desk. The bathrooms come with free toiletries.Le Floréal is 1,650 feet from the A61 Motorway. Free private parking is provided on site.Castres is 43 mi from the hotel, while Narbonne is 34 mi away. Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport is 66 mi from the property.
The owners are nice and very helpful.
The character of the building .
- Very friendly lady owner and staff in general. V accommodating. Quite a good location betwen Carcassonne & Trebes. The perfect base.
- Great people who run the place, fantastic food, superb swimming pool and a great dog who lives there – played plenty with my kids.
- We enjoyed this stop over although a little more expensive for similar properties we have stayed at. The swimming pool was the reason for paying a little extra & it was worth it although the area around the pool was a little dated & in need of some tidying. Rooms were roomy & quiet & we enjoyed a good nights sleep in a clean & tidy room. We never ate dinner here but the restaurant was busy & everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves.
- Lovely friendly staff which more than made up for location of hotel. Very comfy beds. Air conditioning. Gr8 breakfast. Nice pool. Loved the welcoming relaxed atmosphere,thank you for making our last night of holidays very enjoyable.
- The owners are nice and very helpful.
Hotel Ô Fil de L’ô
Hotel Ô Fil de L’ô is located in the Aude village of Marseillette. Guest rooms have TV, a private bathroom with a shower and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Ô Fil De L’ô restaurant, which has large windows overlooking the garden, serves seasonal French cuisine and breakfast upon prior request.Hotel Ô Fil De L’ô is located 11 mi from Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi is also nearby. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the countryside around the Aude River.
Extremely clean and comfortable room
Delicious meal at night
The staff was really nice, smiling and caring.
I wanted 2 big rooms, and a place which will be comfortable with my 4 kids, and they really enjoyed playing around and doing a walk near the lake.
The area around is beautiful!
- It was a good location right next to the canal. Everything was ‘nice enough’, but the rooms just felt ‘dated’ and not like they cared enough to put money back into the hotel to get it up to date.
Corrine and George are wonderful hosts and run a fabulous, top notch place! George is a wonderful chef. The Lamb Shank, Salmon and Duck were some of the best meals we’ve ever eaten. His Creme Brule was out of this world!
Looking forward to a future meal and stay! We will definitely recommend this place to our family and friends in the US and the UK when visiting this region.
- A great welcome from the owners, all staff were polite and helpful which made my stay a real pleasure. A fantastic restaurant used by locals and guests with a great French family atmosphere.
- Excellent welcome
Hotel De La Bastide
Hotel De La Bastide is a family-run hotel located in the center of Carcassonne, a 5-minute walk from the train station and a 25-minute walk from the medieval city. Free public parking is possible 150 feet away.The hotel rooms are serviced by a elevator and have air-conditioning, LCD-TV and free WiFi access.All of the rooms and common areas in the hotel are nonsmoking.The airport shuttle stops just 500 feet from the hotel.
- Staff really pleasant and helpful. Spacious room clean and well decorated
- location close to restaurants. Free parking always full ,The pay parking is cheap and any extra time paid for carries into the next day,so pay the extra and not worry about paying first thing in the morning.(short walk away).
- the hotel was ok but not inany way disabled friendly the lift was minute ans access to the hotel was very poor
- The receptionist was super helpful and friendly. Easy to find, and close to train station.
- Very helpful staff and in fairly easy walking distance from the shuttle/station even with case. Breakfast good, and value for money, included fruit, yogout, cheese and French sausage. Location good being near bus stop and Le Petit Train which you need to get to the old city. Plenty of restaurants in easy walking distance (except on Sundays). Also close to Canal du Midi short cruises. The hotel has a lift, a godsend for me as I have some difficulty with more than one flight of stairs. The airport shuttle was handy and cheap, timetable in hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
ibis budget Carcassonne La Cité
One of our best sellers in Carcassone! Ibis budget Carcassonne La Cité is located in Carcassonne, a 15-minute walk from the medieval city and 1.2 mi from the city center.It features modern, functional decor and free WiFi. All the rooms are fully equipped with private bathrooms and satellite TV.A continental breakfast buffet is available. Carcassonne offers an array of restaurants, bars and grocery shops.Carcassonne Airport is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel and the train station is only 10 minutes away. Free private parking is available onsite.
- Comfy bed & clean room. Can’t fault it for the price
Good welcome. Hotel near La Cité (15 minutes walk), and around 30 minutes walk from city center. Very good value for money. Generous breakfast (€6 extra) worth to take as it will fill you up for the day, and open widely (6am to 10am). Lidl shop very near.
Staff were very helpful.
Room was comfortable and spotless.
Easy walk to historic town.
Can’t fault it.
- Good secure parking. On edge on town so easy to get to country roads for a bike ride. Surprisingly quiet despite being busy. Good breakfast.
- Was handy to have coffee and drinks machine in foyer area.
La Bastide Saint Martin
One of our top picks in Carcassone.La Bastide Saint Martin is set 3.1 mi from the center and the fortified city of Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi and offers free WiFi access and air-conditioned rooms. Guests are free to relax by the seasonal heated outdoor pool or in the surrounding garden.Views of the garden or swimming pool are offered in all guest rooms at La Bastide Saint Martin. Each room with attached bathroom is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV, and some rooms provide direct access to the swimming pool.Breakfast is served at the property every morning. Regional specialties prepared with local products are available at an independent restaurant located in the same park as the hotel.Free secure parking is available on site and the Carcassonne Train Station is 1.9 mi away. The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Fresquel Aqueduct and 21 mi from the city of Limoux.
- Nice facilities, comfortable bed, wonderful staff, pool looked wonderful. Grounds lovely.
- Staff was friendly and very helpful. The restaurant a front lady recommended was amazing! I fell in love with the room which was clean and beautifully furnished!
- The hotel was beautiful and we were made to feel very much at home. It was like staying with friends.
Fantastic location in beautiful countryside just outside Carcassonne..
Fabulous gardens with swimming pool, table tennis table and very close to a delightful restaurant just two minutes walk away.
- Easy access to Carcassonne, 5 minute drive. Secure parking. The swimming pool was very welcome after a long drive. Good continental breakfast.
Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité
Located in Carcassonne, Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité is a 20-minute walk from the medieval city. It offers a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Carcassonne city center and train station are 1.9 mi away.Guest rooms at Campanile Carcassonne Est-La Cité are decorated in a contemporary style. They are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and the hotel’s restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, as well as a starter and dessert buffet.The hotel’s reception desk is open 24-hours a day. During their stay, guests can use the hotel’s lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace with a pergola. There is an outdoor swimming pool with a dedicated lane fenced off for swimming training.The Campanile Carcassonne offers free private parking. It is 2.5 mi from the A61 which provides access to Toulouse and Narbonne.
- Very new hotel with spacious rooms.Very well planned out
The staff at the hotel were friendly and spoke good English. The wifi was good too.
We ate both nights at the restaurant where there was plenty of choice, although the sevice was a bit haphazard, but the waiter was chatty.
- Nice spacious clean room. V good value for money. V good location only 20mins walk to the beautiful & historical city of Carcassonne. Good restaurant ran efficiently with helpful & friendly staff. Spacious parking area.
As usual with this Hotel everything was excellent we stay here on our way to Spain twice a year and look forward to the stay the staff are extremely efficient and the selection of food in the restaurant is great
The car park is secure which is a bonus when your traveling
- Clean room and bathroom, staff friendly, free parking, good location
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Set just outside the medieval walls, this bed and breakfast is just 500 feet from the medieval city of Carcassonne and a 15-minute walk from the city center. It offers a seasonal bar and restaurant with a terrace and views of the medieval city. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms are simply decorated using neutral tones and all have air-conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom. Two rooms at La Rapière offer views of the medieval city and one room has a private terrace with an above-ground seasonal pool.On the terrace or in the dining room, you can enjoy the B&B’s continental breakfast. A range of drinks are available from the bar, while the restaurant serves French and local cuisine in the form of set menus.Free private parking is available on site and the A61 motorway is 1.9 mi away. The Canal du midi is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. For guests arriving by train, Carcassonne Train Station is ideally 1.2 mi from the property.
Great location and very helpful staff
Our room was family one so lots of space for two of us
- All good, great location very close and in view of Chataeu. Good breakfast.
- lovely hotel looking up to the ramparts, 5 minute walk to the main gate, our room had the plunge pool which was great after a long motorcycle ride
Adequate hotel and value for money. Host was very nice and we appreciated his friendliness and helpfulness explaining best access routes to old city . It is just across the road from the old walled city. Plenty of free parking so that was perfect.
Breakfast was fine, coffee fantastic.
- The location was great and the room was quiet but very basic.
- Great location and very helpful staff
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Hotel Montmorency is located 100 feet from the entrance to the medieval city of Carcassonne. It offers free WiFi access, an outdoor pool and a hot tub. A Spa with an indoor pool and hammam is also available at an extra cost.Rooms at Hotel Montmorency are equipped with a telephone, LCD TV and private bathroom with a bath. Some rooms are air-conditioned.Guests can relax with a drink in Montmorency’s bar and enjoy the view from its panoramic terrace. Snacking options are available and guests can take cooking classes upon request.Montmorency Hotel is 37 mi from Narbonne and 43 mi from Castres. Private parking is available for a supplement. Carcassonne Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- The room was cosy. The staff were very efficient and helpful. The parking was easy and the location perfect.
Excellent Location for Medieval Castle – Swimming Pool great – Bar Service .
Walk or public transport into Town gave access to Canal and Rail Station – Day out in Toulouse was great
- The breakfast was good but expensive at €15 per person
- The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate our needs. The room (in the annexe) was clean and comfortable. The photos are of our bedroom and of the view from the garden of the adjoining sister hotel.
- Fantastic location, lovely accommodation, very friendly staff.
ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité
ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité is located just 1,950 feet from the medieval town of Carcassone. It features a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and free private parking. Free WiFi is included.The rooms and studios at ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité are all air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. They are all accessible by elevator and some are adapted for disabled guests.A daily breakfast is served in the dining room, which offers views of the swimming pool and the city’s roof tops. Tea and coffee can be enjoyed anytime during the day in the hotel hall.ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cité is a 15-minute walk from the Basilica of Saint-Nazaire and Saint Celse. Carcassonne Train Station is 1.6 mi away.
Perfectly placed for easy access to the main reason we came to Carcassonne – the walled town – but also an easy and pleasant walk to the town.
Good breakfast with freshly-squeezed orange juice was fun too.
Excellent location, good PARKING.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good continental breakfast. Lovely big room with good facilities.
- good staff reception. good breakfast. position of hotel just outside city walls is excellent. Good secure car parking. Well presented high standard rooms
– unique and nice decoration
– great location
– good breakfast
– secure parking
– kind staff
- Friendly staff, excellent room (8) and really good breakfast
- Perfectly placed for easy access to the main reason we came to Carcassonne – the walled town – but also an easy and pleasant walk to the town.
Top Hotels In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!