10 Best Hotels To Stay In Russan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Russan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Russan Languedoc-roussillon:
Château d’Arpaillargues Châteaux et Hôtels Collection
With an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub, this 18th-century château is located 2.5 mi from the medieval city of Uzes and a 25-minute drive from the Pont de Gard. The château is surrounded by gardens and a tennis court is available on site. Free WiFi is available.The elegant, air-conditioned guestrooms offer a view of the gardens and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. Each room has an private bathroom with a bathrobe and complimentary toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months. For evening meals, guests are invited to sample regional cuisine in the hotel’s historical dining room.Relaxation activities available at the hotel include table tennis and an area for playing boules. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful setting and grounds. Room was a good size with great bathroom. Helpful staff. Good WiFi. Village had a cafe if wanted. Close to the lovely town of Uzes which is well worth a visit.
- Beautiful settings, nice room, very nice restaurant
- Very beautiful and historic Château with quality fittings. Staff very friendly and welcoming and especially towards the dog who had his own bowl and bed provided in room. He was also allowed in dining room for dinner and breakfast. Excellent, fine dining restaurant. Lovely pool and hot tub in grounds.
This is a fabulous hotel – the grounds and pool are stunning
Very friendly staff
Uzès is 4km away and is absolutely beautiful
It was October when we stayed so not warm enough to use the pool but we will be back next year
- Beautiful setting, nice relaxed atmosphere, exquisite building and pool area was really lovely.
Located in Saint-Geniès-de-Malgoirès, L’Esquielle features an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a garden. This hotel is set on a property dating from the 16th century and offers nonsmoking, sound-proofed rooms and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a view, a desk and a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms are complete with bath or shower, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at an additional cost and there is a restaurant and a bar on site. A supermarket and a bakery can be found within walking distance of the property.This accommodations also offers a fitness center and free private parking. L’Esquielle is 13 mi from Nîmes and 16 mi from Uzès.
- je connaissais l’établissement pour son restaurant avec un cadre merveilleux mais pas l’hôtel c’est super la literie les chambres ras et le patron est une personne fort sympathique attentionné avec ses clients.
- Personnel accueillant et prévenant, charme du lieu
- Le village et le restaurant (à part le vin commandé une bouteille de rosé de 2005, je ne savais pas que l’on faisait vieillir le rosé dans la région 😉
- La situation plutôt calme ,le confort de la literie
Les viennoiseries du petit-déjeuner. La taille de la chambre.
L’ambiance au sein de l’établissement qui change de l’ambiance aseptisée des chaînes hôtelières
One of our top picks in Nîmes.Empire Hôtel is located in the heart of Nimes, opposite Nimes Cathedral and 2,650 feet from the Roman Arènes de Nîmes. Free WiFi access is available.Each guest room at Empire Hôtel also has a TV, a desk and a private bathroom. Some guest rooms have a balcony.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served in the Empire’s dining room and guests can find numerous restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Nimes TGV Train Station is just 0.6 mi from the Empire. Carré d’Art Museum is 2,650 feet away.
- location of hotel in centre of Nimes close to all the main sights and shops and bars/restaurants
- Modern and spacious (bath)room with good acces to the city.
- Good location on edge of old town, easy to walk to the Roman sites, mix of shops, restaurants and bars. Hotel clean, we stayed in a family room which was huge. Beds comfortable, kettle and fridge in room. Lovely big bathroom. Parking just across road in 24 hr car park (21 euros for 24 hrs). Didn’t ask about hotel car park as wanted early getaway as just a one night stop over. Minimal conversation with staff but were friendly and informative.
- The air conditioner waa essential, and the beds were comfy. Staff friendly.
- Im English and came here to stay for a week while making my way to st tropez for the season, most of the staff spoke some english although i speak french anyway. All the staff, the cleaners, the reception desk and the guy who works the night shift were exceptionally kind to me, smiles everyday and some good conversations, felt really comfortable to be around the pleasant staff, being English the staff all made sure that i had plenty of english tea everyday and were so helpful to me and to my dog who was staying with me.
Set in the heart of Nîmes, Royal Hôtel features an on-site restaurant, La Bodéguita, which opens onto Assas Square. The hotel is within 3 minutes’ walk of the Maison Carrée Temple and Carré d’Art Modern Art Gallery. Free WiFi access is available.Accessed via a staircase, every room includes air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a view over the internal patio or Assas Square. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily, made with a selection of fresh organic produce. You can sample Spanish cuisine and fish à la plancha in the restaurant. Tapas can be enjoyed on the bar’s outdoor terrace.Tango evenings are organized on Assas Square during July and August. There are also regular art viewings and exhibitions held on the square.Parc Expo Nîmes is 1.7 mi from Royal Hôtel. Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport is 33 mi from the property.
- Great location in “roman” Nimes. The room itself was good.
- Everyone was nice and helpful. Enjoyed the breakfast.
- Amazing location, great staff and beautiful little hotel.
- Lovely location on the Place d’Assas. Convenient for restaurants and bars. Quiet and if went back to Nimes would definitely stay there again.
- location. staff very friendly. room was big and comfortable
One of our top picks in Nîmes.Located on one of the most beautiful avenues of the city, the hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the Roman monuments. Hôtel Abalone features a privileged location, only a 5-minute drive from the Nîmes Amphitheater and the Old Town. The property is less than 150 feet from Nîmes Train Station. Free WiFi is available.This charming hotel is decorated in characteristic Provencal colors. All the rooms feature a TV with satellite channels including Canal+ and a private bathroom and toilet.Guests will enjoy a buffet or continental breakfast served from 7:30 until 10:00 every day.A bike storage area is also available upon request at an extra charge.
- Excellent location, directly opposite the main entrance to the railway station and ten minutes walk up a tree-lined pedestrian avenue to the Arena and the old town. Friendly, helpful receptionist. I loved the old lift, very cramped, but big enough for me and my suitcase. Comfortable room with all the basics and everything worked. Given how hot it was, I was very grateful there was a fan, but I enjoyed watching from my window a lizard basking in the warmth of the wall opposite.
- The hotel manager was most helpful, awesome restaurant recommendation. He assisted with our getting to airport for rental car on day without bus transport. Very positive experience
- Nothing except near station ….but bad area next to pubs. The man at the desk was nice though, but he could not help me change my mind to move out.
- Close to La Gare de Nimes and the Nanette for the airport.
- Great location. A pub and restaurant nearby and close to the train station.
Citotel Hôtel Cesar
One of our top picks in Nîmes.Located 3 minutes’ walk from Nîmes Train Station in the heart of Nîmes, Citotel Hôtel Cesar is 1.6 mi from Parc Expo Nîmes and 2,150 feet from the Arena of Nîmes. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a satellite TV, and either has air conditioning or a fan. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage at the property.Arles is a 35-minute drive away and Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport is 32 mi from the property.
The staff are very friendly and provided us with a great deal of assistance in dealing with a problem we had.
The location is very central, less than 10 minutes walk from the arena.
- The location was brilliant easy to get to the coliseum and close to good eating places and the station.
- Location excellent. Close to the station and pleasant walk to historic sites.
- Only good thing location but Ibis Budget dame and everything else better.
- Great location very close to train station at nice boulevard towards Arena, though still not a lot of noise due to well isolated windows. Generally a nice hotel with an okay French breakfast, but some facilities could be better.
- The staff are very friendly and provided us with a great deal of assistance in dealing with a problem we had.
Hôtel De L’Amphithéâtre
One of our top picks in Nîmes.Located in the pedestrian area of Nîmes historical city center, Hôtel De L’Amphithéâtre consists of 2 mansions dating from the 17th and 18th centuries. It is just steps from the Roman Amphitheater and the temple Maison Carrée.The rooms are individually and elegantly decorated and all offer a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms offer a view of the Place du Marché, with a fountain representing the town’s symbols of a palm-tree and a crocodile.Guests can find restaurants, cafés and shops within walking distance of the hotel. Nîmes Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Fantastic location – lovely room, friendly staff, great breakfast..
- The hotel is situated in a lively area of Nimes very close to the arena. You really feel that you are in the heart of a bustling but pedestrianised city. The room was very comfortable with an excellent bathroom attached. I particularly enjoyed the breakfast with a good range of food available.
- In the centre of Nîmes, and perfectly located for exploring. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was perfectly French. Rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped.
- good bed, clean bathroom, friendly staff, nice atmosphere
- The hotel is beautifully traditional with fence windows and a balcony overlooking the square. When you step out the door you can see the arena just beyond! Air con in the room was great and fabulous rain shower.
Kyriad Nimes Centre
One of our top picks in Nîmes.Kyriad Nîmes Center hotel is in the heart of Nîmes, integrated in the oldest district of the city close to the Roman arena, the Maison Carrée, museums and shopping streets. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Air conditioning and double glazing feature in all rooms equipped with private bathroom with hairdryer. They also have a flat-screen TV with Canal + and satellite channels and a welcome tray with tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits.Breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and on-site, secure parking is available, upon reservation and subject to availability.
- The staff were very helpful finding sights to visit and recommending restaurants. Thank you.
- The price was very good for a hotel in the city center of Nimes. The staff was very pleasant and the room was okay with a nice big window but the bed had weird slats and wasn’t very comfortable. The pillow on the bed was also not comfy but there was a second pillow that worked well.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast. Good parking facility.
Hotel is not far from the centre and location is very good, in surrounding there are many bars, restaurants and café (breakfast you can buy in café for half price then in hotel).
Air-conditioning worked very good.
- The staff was helpful. The location was good. Had a parking spot wishing a garage which was good as there is not a lot of parking in town. Room was quiet. Would stay here again but would like to see a facelift on the rooms.
Hotel Cote Patio
One of our best sellers in Nîmes! Located 2,950 feet from Nîmes city center, Hotel Cote Patio is a 5-minute walk from the Arena of Nîmes and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It offers free WiFi access and a patio with outdoor furniture.Set all around the patio, the heated rooms provide a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. They are all decorated following different styles with warm southern colors, Art Deco or classical atmospheres.In the summertime, a Continental breakfast including homemade jam and a variety of other breakfast foods is served on the patio. The hotel staff are happy to be of assistance to help you book a table in one of the numerous restaurants in the area.Hôtel Cote Patio is a 5-minute walk from the airport shuttle and a 14 mi from Uzès. The Cévennes National Park is just 27 mi away. The A9 motorway is a 9-minute drive away. Arles is 21 mi away.
Gentleman in reception was helpful and friendly
Location near to city centre
Nice ambience in the Hotel
- Comfortable bed and luxurious pillows, tea and coffee making facilities in the room, quiet and peaceful with a lovely courtyard to relax in, great friendly staff, fabulous home made jams and a variety of honey was a special treat at breakfast. I would definitely go back there if I am in Nîmes again!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Patio area is very pleasant.
Availability of secure parking.
- Fabulous continental breakfast with a lovely outdoor patio to chill afterwards.
- Cosy place with rooms around the very pleasant patio. Very friendly staff.
- Gentleman in reception was helpful and friendly
One of our top picks in Uzès.Located in the center of Uzès, you will enjoy the charms of this characteristic Provence region style hotel. The Hostellerie Provençale and its staff are pleased to welcome you.The Hostellerie Provençale is an 300 year old house with both the charms of an old house and the modernism of the 21st century.From the terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast, you can see Uzès and its surroundings. The restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and dishes made with fresh ingredients from the market.A regional market takes place at the Place aux Herbes, beside the hotel. You can visit the Pont du Gard, the Maison Carrée in Nîmes and the Palais des Papes in Avignon.A public car park is located a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Welcoming check in. Great location. Nice sized room which was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good size and tasty.
- The location is amazing and the room was lovely and spacious as was the bathroom. It was also very quiet. There was a lift if needed.
The room was so well furnished…such interesting decor.
The beds were very comfortable.
The bathroom was excellent.
We loved the little balcony.
Francoise and Eric were excellent hosts…so helpful.
The food was delicious…such quality …breakfasts especially and dinner …superb.
Everything about the hotel was great.
- Best place to stay in terms of access to the Saturday market, restaurants and shops in the Place aux Herbes, the hotel is literally two minutes away. The breakfast is copious with a great selection of breads, croissants, jam, etc. and served with a very welcoming manner.
- Friendly welcome and staff. Warm hotel in cold weather. Comfortable room.
Top Hotels In Russan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!