10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rushford Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Rushford Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rushford Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rushford Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rushford Suffolk. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rushford Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rushford Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rushford Suffolk:
With a traditional restaurant, cozy bedrooms and vintage features, The Bell is situated in the heart of Thetford. Just 2 miles from Thetford Forest, the inn offers free parking and a leafy yard.Set in a 16th-century building, the individual rooms at Bell each have a private bathroom and a work desk. Some feature original Tudor wall paintings and exposed beams, and all have a hairdryer, TV and CD player.King James Restaurant serves traditional British cuisine and seasonal specials. The historic bar boasts original features, and offers a range of real ales and snacks. The Bell Hotel was also featured throughout the Dad’s Army TV series.Situated on the corner of King Street and Bridge Street, The Bell is a short walk from Thetford’s stores and restaurants. Highway A11 is a 3-minute drive, and nearby Brandon is a 10-minute drive away.
- Room was warm & bed very comfy. TV, hairdryer provided. Room clean. Lovely historic building. Nice public areas. Staff friendly.
Great hotel with an abundance of character.
Lots of ghost stories over the years which added to the experience with the staff recounting stories of ghostly experiences to the kids, which they absolutely loved.
A charming hotel with fantastic welcoming staff.
A bit shabby in places but this does not distract from the overall experience.
- location A’s was close too the job we were working on
Bed comfortable but room /hotel in need of renovating and decorating! There were holes in the plaster where the plug sockets are and 3/5 light bulbs missing so room very dark.
Corridors smelt of grease and hotel generally run down.Shame as it could be great due to history and location.
- I was given the best most haunted room in the oldest part of the hotel,made my day.everything was perfect,great staff,food,location.no problems,the room was quiet,very comfy
The Thomas Paine Hotel
Situated in Thetford, The Thomas Paine Hotel is converted from three 18th-century cottages. Many of the original Victorian features are retained, including high ceilings, stained glass windows and wooden beams.Rumoured to be the birthplace of author and inventor Thomas Paine, today the Grade II-listed building offers homemade food and a range of traditional ales.Casual dining is available in the on-site Brasserie restaurant throughout the week.Rooms at The Thomas Paine Hotel have flat-screen TVs, large beds and bathrooms with walk-in showers. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout, and free private parking is possible on site.Guests receive discounted round of golf and discounted tickets at the nearby cinema.The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Thetford Rail Station. Thetford Forest is a 10-minute drive from the building.
- Room was clean, TV signal was very poor, good WIFI, Shower not working properly, ok for a one night stay but have stayed in much better places for the price
Owner is a lovely guy
Food is good
Close to Snetterton
- The staff the facilities the food & the general ambience
- Lovely big room which was nicely decorated. Extremely comfy bed. Staff were all super friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Location really handy with parking.
- The breakfast was freshly cooked and very generous. The rooms are spacious, clean and well decorated. The staff are friendly, helpful & professional, but unobtrusive. I will be staying here again soon.
Six Bells Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Six Bells Inn offers accommodations in Bardwell. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Norwich is 28 miles from Six Bells Inn, and Ipswich is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
The location of the property was very quiet. The accommodation is in a block of about 7 rooms attached to a very old pub.
The beds in room 4 were fantastic – so soft and comfortable. I want the name of of the manufacturer please!
The beef pie ? for dinner was the best I have ever tasted!
- Beautiful location. Very clean – accommodation and in the pub itself. Great food of excellent quality and value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
- The hotel was lovely staff couldnt do enough i arrived late staff waited there and was very welcoming five stars
- This is a lovely and peaceful location. The staff are excellent and the food is very good. Wonderful views from the pub of fields and the village.
- Evening meal was excellent , drinks prices reasonable
- The location of the property was very quiet. The accommodation is in a block of about 7 rooms attached to a very old pub.
Kenninghall Red Lion
Located in Norwich, 16 miles from UEA, Kenninghall Red Lion features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All Saints Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, All Saints Hotel is located in Bury Saint Edmunds. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 25 miles from The Suffolk Golf & Health Club, and Ipswich is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 32 miles from All Saints Hotel.
- Very pleasant room with balcony overlooking the golf course. View restaurant was excellent, again with view over the golf course. Food was very tasty and good value for money. Gym and pool very good but some maintenance work was being undertaken.
- The location was very convenient for where we were staying
- You would have got a far worse review if not for your excellent staff member Laura (front desk). We planned our day and booked you hotel on the basis of using your gym on Saturday evening. Not open at the time advertised and gym staff felt it appropriate to laugh.
- Great big comfortable bed. Very clean room. Helpful and polite receptionist. Breakfast was fantastic ?
- Lots of choice at breakfast do those of us who had food allergies
Best Western Priory Hotel
This privately owned historic country house is set on a private estate and offers warm hospitality and high standards of service.The Best Western Priory Hotel is an ideal getaway from the frenetic pace of modern life. The hotel offers good value for money, without compromising on quality.The award-winning Garden Restaurant has a long-standing reputation for formal, yet relaxed, dining. The hotel also offers a wide range of room service and bar meals. There are limitations on dining facilities from the last week in November through to the end of December, although the hotel will endeavor to meet your requests.Keep in touch with friends and colleagues during your stay by making use of the wireless high-speed broadband in all public areas and rooms.Parking is free and the hotel offers spaces for up to 60 cars, behind the walled enclosure.
- The staff were very pleasant especially the waitress. Our breakfasts were lovely and our evening meal too.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, I could’nt open the windows and they changed my room i was very pleased about this.
- Comfortable room , friendly and approachable staff .
- the breakfasts were superb as always, plenty to choose from. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff.
Nice room …but Toilet/shower room a bit shabby
Staff pleasant and helpful
The Great Eastern Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a children’s playground, The Great Eastern Hotel offers a family-run accommodation in a historic building in Brandon, 27.3 miles from Cambridge. Brandon train station is a 3-minute walk from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room features its own individually designed interior decor, including artistic canvas wall art to contemporary wall paper, ornament figures and throw cushions and bed runners. Most rooms are now fitted with 32-inch LCD TVs.A continental breakfast bags is provided every morning.Norwich is 30.4 miles from The Great Eastern Hotel, while Bury Saint Edmunds is 14.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 31.7 miles from The Great Eastern Hotel.
- It’s an old property which means character and not your typical boxed and portioned hotel room.
- The staff were friendly and helpful,great value for money you wont find anywhere else at a price this reasonable
Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast in a bag was a great for my early departure, and I felt the staff were making an effort to be helpful given that the restaurant is being refurbished.
Already booked my next stay!
- The room was large with a lovely ensuite bathroom and very clean. Even though it was on a main road near the train station (which was great for me, a traveler from the US), it was very quiet. The staff were all incredibly friendly and welcoming and I extended my stay by a full week! Absolutely loved it and will stay here again next time Im in Brandon!
- Nice and comfortable bed and location nearby RAF Lakenheath
Bridge Hotel Brandon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bridge Hotel Brandon offers accommodations in Brandon, just 27 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Norwich is 31 miles from Bridge Hotel Brandon, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very friendly check in and out. Room very nice. Good shower. Only negative no water glasses.
- Went for our wedding anniversary staff so lovely room was brilliant we’ll be staying here again
- The personnel were all very friendly. Breakfast was large and varied. Location on the river was great. Will be happy to return in the future. Got recommendations at check out for other rooms with a river view.
- The staff could not do enough for you and were very helpfull
- Pretty location nice ground floor room with garden access. Very clean and comfortable. Great hot breakfast and exceptionally friendly staff.
In an elegant Georgian building, Brandon House offers cooked breakfasts, free Wi-Fi and large refurbished bedrooms. Just minutes from Thetford Forest, the hotel is 25 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.Under new ownership, the 3-star bedrooms at Brandon House each feature a private bathroom, tea/coffee facilities and a TV with satellite channels. All have fresh, modern decor and large, original windows.Brandon House has a coffee lounge and cozy bar, offering a range of beverages and snacks. The Garden Rooms restaurant serves varied menus and a traditional carvery. Delicious full English and continental breakfasts are also available daily.Situated in Brandon, on the Norfolk-Suffolk Border, Brandon House Hotel is just 1,000 feet from Brandon Train Station. Thetford is a 15-minute drive away and Newmarket, with its famous racetrack, is a 25-minute drive.
- All the staff were extremely helpful and very friendly.we would definitely stay again.
Lovely staff – very friendly and helpful
Clean hotel and room
- Very pleasant hotel. They gave us a better role m than had been automatically allocated. Lovely breakfast. Restaurant meal was excellent.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, superb food in the restaurant. Really impressed with the meals we had.
£5 traditionally English breakfast
Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds
Located in Bury Saint Edmunds, 26 miles from Cambridge, Dragonfly Hotel Bury St Edmunds features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ipswich is 22 miles from Quality Bury St Edmunds, and Colchester is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- restaurant and bar area was lovely, really relaxing and absolutely fine for a solo traveller
- Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Nice and quiet. Good evening meal.
- Food was plain, but very tasty. Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was undergoing renovation, but this didnt stop us having a pleasent stay.
decent enough though was being refurbished.
our room lock did not work but as we literally came to sleep was fine once we had been let in by staff
- Nice big room, comfy big bed, friendly staff. Room and hotel nicely decorated. Good location, with a supermarket very close by, and not far to the centre of Bury. Good tea and coffee in the room. Good TV. OK price.
Top Hotels In Rushford Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rushford Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rushford Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rushford Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!