10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rushbury Shropshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rushbury Shropshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rushbury Shropshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rushbury Shropshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rushbury Shropshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rushbury Shropshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rushbury Shropshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rushbury Shropshire:
Located in Church Stretton, 12 miles from Shrewsbury, The Longmynd features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Wolverhampton is 29 miles from The Longmynd, and Ludlow is 12 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- The proximity to excellent walking country. Pleasant helpful staff. Comfortable room.
The beds were very comfortable, and the décor nice and modern.
It is a romantic location if you stay in the bungalows, but in the main hotel with all the keen walkers, you might feel out-of-place!!!!!
We were in a lodge had everything you needed
Very quite with walks from the door
- Good room size, good location, friendly helpful staff
- Complimentary afternoon tea on first afternoon. Local gin, good beer, great location, lovely warm swimming pool.
Bottle & Glass Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bottle & Glass Inn offers accommodations in Church Stretton, just 9 miles from Shrewsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Wolverhampton is 30 miles from Bottle & Glass Inn, and Ludlow is 16 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Nice area, nice staff, nice food.
Would stop again in the future. Winner.
- great breakfast staff were great and the bed was extra big . Had a great stay and will go again
Fantastic Breakfast and great dinner.
Very comfortable beds John was an extremely welcoming and friendly host.
- Every comfort and lovely place to stay. Good excellent.
Landlord very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast to a good standard.
- Nice area, nice staff, nice food.
Situated in South Shropshire, with free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, this former coaching inn offers a delicious full English breakfast served in a dining room with stained glass windows.Rooms at Stokesay Inn have simple décor and traditional wooden furnishings, and each has an en suite bathroom. Picturesque views can also be enjoyed from each guest room in the pub.Guests can relax in the garden, or enjoy a game of pool in the bar, which has a range of drinks on offer. The property features traditional design and an original Bruce Bairnsfather painting.Stokesay Inn is close to the Discovery Centre, where you can take a virtual balloon ride over the Shropshire hills. There are a number of pretty walks nearby, including Three Woods and The Shropshire Way.
- Staff very pleasant. Bed was comfy. Breakfast, exactly what we wanted!
- Comfortable room. Pleasant, helpful staff. Reasonably priced, very good food.
- Generous portions for evening meals and breakfasts. Ideal location for walking. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Comfortable bed, quiet room, plenty of hot water for a bath. Excellent location. Good breakfast
- Location is convenient for visiting the Shropshire Hills. The breakfast provided is filling and tasty.
The Pheasant at Neenton
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Pheasant at Neenton offers accommodations in Neenton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Birmingham is 27 miles from The Pheasant at Neenton, and Worcester is 24 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable and spacious room. Food was out of this world. Staff friendly. Pub in a beautiful location with nice beer garden.
- food and cask ales of the highest quality. friendly and welcoming staff in a beautiful location.
- The evening meal &presentation of food was excellent.Cooked breakfast on the first morning was exceptional.
- Lovely welcoming staff, immaculate room, fantastic food and drink. Possibly the loveliest place that we’ve stayed at, and we’re away every month
- I booked for my wife and I and friends. Friends very sceptical about a “community” pub. They could not have been more pleased. Wonderful pub and incredible staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Gaskell Arms offers accommodations in Much Wenlock. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Birmingham is 29 miles from Gaskell Arms Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Staff very attentive and friendly.
- An enjoyable stay in this historic village location. Our room was comfortable and clean. The evening meal and breakfast were of a good quality, with excellent service being provided by friendly staff.
Large bed room, recently redecorated. Evening meal excellent as was the breakfast.
Good choice of real ales at the bar.
- Loved the staff very friendly, food was excellent especially New Year’s Eve . Location excellent, room was very spacious with a separate bedroom.
- I got stranded in snowy driving conditions…..all roads out of town were blocked. When I arrived it was a bit manic as many more people were doing the same as me. None of it was a problem…within seconds I was sat with a pint by the roaring log fire…….de-stressing from a terrible day. I had no cash and wasn’t yet booked in…”don’t worry we’ll put it on your room when we get you checked in….” Great staff, good food, lovely roaring fire, and quaint accommodation. I will be back, if only for the Gorgeous Beer Company Golden Bitter…..very very nice.
The crown inn
Located in Wentnor, 14 miles from Shrewsbury, The crown inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Ludlow is 14 miles from The crown inn, and Telford is 22 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- the bed was very comfortable and the food was excellent.we only had one night but everone was very friendly
- Steve, Sean and the team were very welcoming and went over and above what was expected to make my one night stay enjoyable. Newly reburbished room, good breakfast, bike storage.
- Excellent staff and owners. Very friendly and welcoming. Bedroom was immaculate and food was top notch. We liked it so much we booked to stay again later in the year.
Lovely building inside
- Food is exceptional, owners and staff couldn’t be any more welcoming!
The Raven Hotel
Located in Much Wenlock, 29 miles from Birmingham, The Raven Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Shrewsbury is 11 miles from The Raven Hotel, and Wolverhampton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 36 miles from The Raven Hotel.
- Excellent staff – great food, efficient and polite service – fabulous accommodation. Fabulous building and location. From check in to check out – just perfect!
- Very comfy beds and so quiet! We slept really well and the food was amazing, would recommend eating at the hotel restaurant for an evening meal.
- the staff was very welcoming and friendly. the room was clean and nicely decorated and the bed was comfy. the breakfast was lovely. a very nice stay
- Everything about the Raven from the welcome, attentive staff, comfort in bedroom, dinning and sitting rooms was excellent. The food was also extremely good.
- The food, the decor, th bedrooms, everything! A great English pub and restaurant.
The Clive Restaurant With Rooms
Just 7 minutes’ drive from the centre of Ludlow, The Clive Restaurant with Rooms offers luxurious accommodation alongside its award-winning restaurant. The Clive offers free parking and WiFi and includes an 18th-century lounge and a contemporary bar with courtyard.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, minibar, desk and tea and coffee facilities. All have an en suite bath or shower with a hairdryer and toiletries. The guest rooms are located in converted outbuildings adjacent to the main building.The Clive Restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette and appeared in the Michelin Guide, and provides fine dining in an informal atmosphere. Local produce features throughout the menu, and the bar serves ales from Shropshire brewers Hobsons along with an extensive wine list.Just south of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Ludlow is famed for its food scene, with the town hosting an annual Food Festival each September. The 11th-century Ludlow Castle is just over 3 miles from The Clive, and within a 4-minute walk of the impressive Church of St Laurence.
- Excellent meal in the evening, and beautiful breakfast the first morning (eggs benedict). Very comfy bed, clean and very pleasant room. Nice, helpful staff. Wonderful shower!
- Beautiful room with good facilities and very comfortable. Staff all very friendly and helpful.
- We had a Double Superior room which was lovely, very clean & spacious. We had drinks in the bar before having a really nice meal in the restaurant. Breakfast in the morning was great and really tasty. Staff were very friendly and will stay at the Clive again when visit area next time.
- Great room. Large with big bed. Modern and attractive.
- The rooms were lovely, the mini bar is a really good idea. All in all the food was lovely and the breakfast buffet was a really good idea, room excellent and felt like your own little place for the weekend.
The Coach House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Coach House is located in Bishops Castle in the region of Shropshire, just 15 miles from Shrewsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Ludlow is 14 miles from The Coach House, and Telford is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 51 miles from The Coach House.
- The location is fantastic peace and quiet in glorious English country side. Fantastic staff and great food.
Very Smart Hotel and very tasty Breakfast, location was wonderful, charming country hamlet.
Neat and tidy bed rooms very modern clean and charming,would stay again.
Large comfy bed.
- Warm welcome; comfy, clean room; cosy atmosphere; good food.
- The bed and mattress was very comfortable and the room cosy. The breakfast was very good with a great choice of cooked breakfasts and home made sour dough bread. We had a meal in the restaurant one evening and found the food excellent although the portions were quite small. We brought a dog and they organised a table in the bar area next to the fire. Overall a lovely little hotel with great food.
- Beds very comfortable, food home cooked superb, room lovely & warm when visted in march.
The Wheatsheaf Inn Ludlow
One of our top picks in Ludlow.The Wheatsheaf Inn Ludlow offers accommodations in Ludlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Worcester is 24 miles from The Wheatsheaf Inn Ludlow, and Shrewsbury is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 42 miles from The Wheatsheaf Inn Ludlow.
- It was a nice pub and close to the town & historic buildings
Staff and bar friendly.
Coffee, tea and biscuits.
- Friendly staff, good room, excellent food – in fact just what we wanted for our stay.
- Every aspect of The Wheatsheaf Inn was so welcoming and charming, great food, lovely staff and cosy room.
- From the second we stepped through the door it was like a home from home. Decided to eat at the inn on both nights of our stay and enjoyed the meals very much
Top Hotels In Rushbury Shropshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rushbury Shropshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rushbury Shropshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rushbury Shropshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!