10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rufford Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rufford Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rufford Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rufford Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rufford Lancashire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rufford Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rufford Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rufford Lancashire:
The Red Lion Hotel by Marston’s Inns
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Red Lion Hotel by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Rufford, just 23 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Liverpool is 15 miles from Red Lion Marstons Inns, and Blackpool is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Room was very nice, wife disabled so they give us a ground floor room.
Check in/check out was fine.
Very friendly staff.
Had an evening meal at the property which was very good.
Beautiful clean room. Tea & coffee making facilities and bottles of water.
Excellent location. Breakfast was one of the best breakfasts we’ve had in any hotel/b&b. Fabulous vegetarian choice.
Highly recommend this place.
- A proper ‘find’ friendly staff, good food and a great little room. Would recommend to others.
- Really friendly staff. Rooms were lovely and clean. Breakfast was excellent
- Very clean rooms excellent service and food friendly staff great location
- Room was very nice, wife disabled so they give us a ground floor room.
Rufford Arms Hotel
The Rufford Arms Hotel is a family-run establishment, a short walk from the center of Rufford and offering a restaurant and free parking.The restaurant offers modern home cooked meals, made with local fresh produce. Light snacks are also available and special diets can be catered for with prior notice.The bedrooms all have their own bathroom with a hairdryer. Guests can also enjoy TVs and tea/coffee making facilities and some rooms have views of the countryside.The hotel is just 6 miles from Ormskirk and Rufford Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, clean rooms and restaurant and good food including wide choice of non-meat dishes. Quiet location. Good porridge served in the morning…
- The standard of food for Dinner and Breakfast was excellent
- The cleanliness of the hotel, the quality of the decor and furnishings and the staff were all top notch. Really lovely hotel.
- Really great place will definitely stay here again.
- Comfortable and very clean room. Slept like a log! Very friendly staff.
Amongst idyllic countryside and only 2 minutes’ drive from J27 of the M6 motorway and is surrounded by the Lancashire countryside. Wrightington Hotel boasts a modern leisure club with 1 gym, an 50 feet swimming pool, squash courts, a dance studio and a hot tub. Free parking and Wi-Fi is available, and there is a coffee shop and an AA Rosette restaurant.Each room features a TV with Freeview Channels, an en suite bathroom, as well as a hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities.Vitality Spa offers relaxing and indulgent treatments, therapies and pamper packages. Personal trainers are available, and guest can enjoy the relaxing steam room and sauna.The award-winning Bennett’s Restaurant overlooks the tranquil countryside specialises in steaks and fish dishes and serves hearty, traditional cuisine using local produce.Wigan can be reached in just 10 minutes’ drive. Liverpool and Manchester are just a 30 minutes drive by car, and there are 3 golf clubs within a 10-minute drive.
- Excellent for our purposes, which was visiting family close by. We were concerned though that with a young baby we may have been disturbing the rooms around us. We could hear their TV, presumably they could hear our baby, although he wasn’t really unsettled, but he did make some noise. Very helpful desk staff, but difficult access to our room with pram and wheels and although there was a lift, we still had a short flight of stairs to negotiate each time we left the room to get to the lift.
- Lovely sized rooms, pool was nice and warm. Food was lovely
Very Modern, Staff friendly
Bennett’s Restaurant pricy but service and food was great
- is staff are lovely. Very clean facilities and room & food to die for.
- Staff were very friendly and efficient, restaurant food and service was fabulous. Rooms a bit disappointing – expected a bit more finesse from an Executive Room, having booked two of them! Both rooms were very cold and couldn’t adjust air conditioning. No robes to get to the leisure pool, towels arrangement for swimming pool were confusing, which left us all having to dry off using the hairdryer in the changing rooms! Kettle was faulty, hairdryer very ‘dated’, no magnifying mirror in bathroom. Dinner, however, and breakfast were great and staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. Had hoped to watch rugby internationals and have lunch the following day, but no tv ‘lounge’ facility to do that at the hotel, which was surprising. Would stay again, but with lower expectations!
Best Western Lancashire Manor Hotel
Set in a 16th-century building, the recently refurbished Lancashire Manor Hotel features stylish rooms, a traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi. With free parking, the hotel is just off highway M6 at Skelmersdale.The spacious rooms at Best Western Lancashire Manor each have a private bathroom and an interactive flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms also feature tea/coffee facilities, a suit press and hairdryer.The elegant restaurant has period features and modern furnishings, and serves a traditional menu and world wine list. There is also a relaxing bar, offering beverages and snacks. Cooked and continental breakfasts are served daily.Situated off junction 5 of highway M58, Lancashire Manor is a 5-minute drive from central Skelmersdale. Nearby Wigan is a 15-minute drive away and lively Liverpool can be reached in 25 minutes’ drive. Manchester is a 30-minute drive away.
- We can not fault this hotel. The reception staff were so friendly and helpful, ordering our taxis to the Races and papers. The food was lovely. A perfect stay. I would highly recommend
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and had everything we needed. Bed was very comfortable.
- The size of the bed was amazing, wanted to bring it home!
- Great stay in a very comfortable bed. Staff very friendly food was excellent
Very clean spacious room with comfortable bed
Very pleasant and helpful staff
Quiet room away from the wedding celebrators.
Britannia Hotel Wigan
Set in a quiet area, just off junction 27 off highway M6, this modern hotel offers a health club, a lounge bar, a brasserie, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Britannia Hotel Wigan is located a 10-minute drive from Wigan Athletic Football Club and Wigan Warriors Rugby League Club, while Gulliver’s World theme park is a 30-minute drive away.All the bedrooms have a bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer. Other facilities include tea/coffee making facilities and suit presses.The Almonds Brasserie at the Britannia Wigan provides a wide range of dishes for lunch and dinner, with a carvery supplemented by both English and international cuisine.The fully-equipped Spindles Health and Leisure Club offers an air conditioned gym, indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna. All facilities are for an additional fee.
The bedroom smelt of urine
The leisure facilities are shabby like the rooms and very small .
- We asked for a double room and we got a family room and the bathroom need up dating
- Room 110 very large room kingsize bed, quite dark as only a small window, but very spacious room.
- There was a good atmosphere in the bar and cheap drinks
- The evening meal was excellent value. The staff were very helpful
- The bedroom smelt of urine
BEST WESTERN Park Hall Hotel and Leisure Club
Set on 137 acres of stunning Lancashire countryside, this elegant hotel is located in Chorley, between Preston and Wigan, making it an ideal stop for travelers to Scotland.Conveniently signposted from highway M6 (exit 27) and highway M61 (exit 8), the luxurious 3-star property includes a superb health and fitness club which boasts one of the best spas in the area. You can relax in the sauna, steam room, solarium or spa whirlpool bath. If you want to be truly pampered, indulge in one of the health and beauty treatments.The 24 hour reception has plenty of information about the area’s local attractions: Blackpool is a 30 minute drive away; Southport, Botany Bay, Wigan Pier and Lancaster are also a short ride away. Manchester and Liverpool airports are both 25 minutes from the hotel.
- Spacious rooms. Fabulous breakfast in a beautiful breakfast room
- Health suite, breakfast and room were all very good.
- Caters well for pets, bowls and treats for the dog. We were placed in the chalets at the back of the main building which were OK but nowhere near the standard of the main building. This was to be expected when you travel with a dog.
- Rooms were big enough for the family. Pool facilities although a little dated were a great addition. Restaurant room was pleasant.
- I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and the pool area was great This has been my best Best Western experience! Thank you.
Ramada Chorley South
One of our top picks in Chorley.Ramada Chorley South is located in Chorley, just 21 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liverpool is 19 miles from Ramada Chorley South, and Blackpool is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very courteous friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Easy parking clean hotel. Obvious recent refurbishment.
- Their staff are so nice and friendly.Room was clean and hot! Excellent value for money…..
- The hotel was very fresh and clean and very smart. The room was comfortable with WiFi and plenty of tv channels.
- Very clean and pleasant, took a b.it of finding as sat nag took us elsewhere all in all pleasant stay
- The hotel was very clean and the receptionists very friendly, taking an interest in our visit.
Innkeeper’s Lodge Ormskirk, Aughton
Innkeeper’s Lodge Ormskirk, Aughton offers accommodations in Ormskirk. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 29 miles from Inkepers Ormskirk Aughton, and Liverpool is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The location was brilliant and it was a very quite at night and cert clean.
- Excellent food and service by very friendly helpful staff
- The room was off an excellent size and loved the bathroom in room1
- The breakfast is not what is stated online or in the information in the room. Continental it is not. Sometimes it can be ok but this visit it was not. Not much bread and only white on first morning, only brown on second. A few yogurts just about in date, no tea bags, honey that had gone thick. Water in earn taste was awful. And to finish mugs left out for use were filthy. Also we were not asked if we wanted a cooked breakfast.
- Great stay but bed was really hard I could not sleep in room 10 avoid if possible
Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel & Spa
Just 10 minutes from Wigan centre, Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel & Spa offers a spa, 2 award-winning restaurants and delicious breakfasts. With free parking, the hotel is 12 miles from Bolton.Set in a grand Victorian building, the 4-star bedrooms at Macdonald Kilhey Court have a private bathroom, and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms also feature a work desk and WiFi access.The spa and beauty centre offers a range of indulgent treatments. There is also the Vital Health and Wellbeing Club, with an indoor swimming pool, bath spa, sauna and gym.The Laureate Restaurant offers fine dining in the stained-glass conservatory. The Lounge serves traditional meals in authentic Victorian surroundings, and Burns Bar offers Scottish spirits and liquors.With 10 acres of landscaped grounds, Macdonald Kilhey Hotel & Spa offers woodland walks and scenic views. The Worthington Lakes are a short stroll away and Wigan Golf Club is a 5-minute drive.
- The lovely reception area, it was like going back woo years
- The help and support from the staff was excellent, especially from Dawn and Meghan! They were both really helpful during the days sessions.
- The staff very good breakfast was good and the view from the restaurant very relaxing.
- Good choice at breakfast, comfortable bed,plenty of parking
- Restaurant food was very good indeed, as was breakfast.
Park Hall Express
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Park Hall Express is located in Chorley. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 22 miles from Park Hall Express, and Liverpool is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 21 miles from Park Hall Express.
- the staff where excellent going the extra mile to try and help us get through the ordeal of staying there
- The close proximity to the venue of the event I was attending. The accomodation was clean and comfortable.
- spacious apartments, great facilities, lounge and tv, rural quiet location .
- Staff helpful, good location, the rooms were good enough for a short stay ,anytime longer and we would of wanted a better quality room thanks , food was good and bar staff friendly and pleasant
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming,rooms are a decent size
Top Hotels In Rufford Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rufford Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rufford Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rufford Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!