10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruffieux Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffieux Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruffieux Rhône-alps:
Couett’ Hotel Rumilly
Located in Rumilly just 1.9 mi away from the train station, Couett’ Hotel Rumilly offers a terrace, a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Aix-les-Bains is 11 mi away and Annecy is 9.3 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms at Couett’ Hotel Rumilly are modern and some have access to a private terrace. They are all equipped with a TV and a bathroom with shower and separate toilet.Every morning, guests can enjoy the breakfast buffet. They can also relax and have a drink at the bar or sample the food of the restaurant located nearby.Free private parking and a children’s playground are available on site. Guests can drive 11 mi to Clermont Castle or 21.3 to Montrottier Castle. Station de Savoie Grand Revard Ski Resort is 23 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, and very helpful. Comfortable beds
- Room was very clean, and met our needs. We had a second family room also which was very spacious and would work well for families. It is motel style, so we were able to park in front of our room and easily unload our things
- Accueil très sympathique. La chambre était très propre et calme la nuit. Donc que du bonheur
- Nous avions réservé sur internet et la réception c’est trompé de date d’arrivée. Heureusement que la personne qui nous a accueilli a su rebondir face à une telle situation. Elle s’est chargée de nous trouver 2 chambres et de s’empresser à 20h de nettoyer ces dernières pour corriger l’erreur. Je tire mon chapeau à cette employée.
attente 1h30 pour avoir la cle de la chambre
chambre non faite le lendemain
petit dejeuner mauvais pour le prix pas de the jambon qui datait
2 croussants et 2 pain au chocolat pas plus ds la corbeille self service
Hôtel Les Golières
Les Golières is a hotel restaurant located only a 10-minute drive from Annecy. It sits in a garden and features a private terrace, an à la carte restaurant and banquet facilities.The rooms at Hôtel Les Golières have a classic décor and private bathrooms with a shower. An LCD TV, and mountain and garden views also feature in the rooms.Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or savor a meal in the restaurant or on the terrace. Traditional cuisine is served every day.The hotel is conveniently located 4.3 mi from Lake Annecy and 3.1 mi from the Old District. Genève is a 20-minute drive away, and the Mont Blanc and Aravis Ski Resort are 12 mi from the property.
- Martine, tenancière de caractère mais néanmoins très sympathique qui a été formidable avec nous qui avons eu une panne de voiture en repartant…? Merci encore a vous Martine et pour clore le sujet, c’était bel et bien la batterie qui était HS! Nous avons passé notre dimanche a redémarrer la voiture avec les pinces! Malgré tout, bon souvenir et belle rencontre avec vous! A bientôt peut être et bonne continuation à vous! Des bises Martine! Alicia et Ludovic
- petit déjeuner à partir de 8h30 et pas après 9h00 – innaceptable
- hôtel situé à l’écart de la ville d’Annecy (5 minutes en voiture), l’établissement est calme. Déjeuné très copieux pour un prix correct.
- chambre très exiguë pour 3 personnes et même pas une chaise dans la chambre
- Nette Gastgeberin mit der Hunde-Erfahrung, geeignet für ein Paar mit Hund.
Located between the lakes of Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, Hotel Alb’hotel Grill offers a warm and friendly welcome in a family atmosphere, in the heart of a stunning landscape.Hotel Alb’hotel features comfortable rooms decorated with warm colors to create a cozy atmosphere.For your comfort, the hotel offers a restaurant and a terrace where you can have your breakfast in the morning. The hotel offers a view of the Mount Semnoz.Hotel Alb’hotel has a perfect location close to the Bauges Natural Park, to Italy, Geneva and Chamonix. It is the ideal choice for a stopover on the way to your holiday destination and for business travelers. It features meeting rooms.
- Perfect position, easy to reach and park. Small but good room, dinner was nice.
- The room was clean and tidy. The bed was comfy. The room had aircon and a decent shower. We had dinner in the grill restaurant and it was very nice
la literie est très confortable.
l’environnement est relativement calme bien que l’hôtel soit situé entre deux routes
Le silence dans la chambre
La proximité avec Aix-les-Bains
Le repas au restaurant de l’hôtel
- L’accueil est agréable , le personnel sympathique et attentif . Le lieu est propre . la salle de bain pratique .
Maison Saint Anthelme
Set in a 1.2 hectares garden, Maison Saint Anthelme is located in Belley, 1,000 feet from the town center. It offers 2 restaurants with a terrace.Each room at Maison Saint Anthelme has simple décor. Some rooms have a private bathroom and some have a TV.Maison Saint Anthelme serves a continental breakfast in the dining room from 07:30 until 09:00. On sunny days it can be enjoyed on the terrace.A children’s playground is available. Other facilities include common rooms with TV, a library, a hairdressing salon and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Free private parking is provided. Activities in the area include cycling and hiking. Maison Saint Anthelme is located on the bicycle road Viarhôna. Aix-les-Bains and its train station is 19 mi away.
- The building is very nice! Good place to stay for just one night. The interior is quite poor, but still good value for money.
- Special closed parking for bicycles! Nice and big building, nice view, big light room, former theological seminary, there is even church inside, but it is closed.
- The hotel was once a convent. It retains a sense of calm and grounding. Very tranquil.
- The whole place was weird, old seminary, strange (but good) experience the kids were spooked! Good value but no real facilities
- superb value for money. Don’t take your partner
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Michallet is located in Artemare. This 2-star hotel offers a bar. The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Hotel Michallet has a sun terrace.Annecy is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Michallet.
- Établissement vétuste contrairement à la photo où je croyais dormir dans un établissement en pierre atypique mais hélas chambre devant la route vue très médiocre décor année 1970 couverture en laine pas d’aération dans une salle de bain et WC sombres brosse wc immonde.
Le parking ombragé est parfait en été. L’hôtel est idéalement situé au pied du massif du Grand Colombier et donc pratique pour toutes les activités de loisirs et culture.
Le pain et les croissants sont de très bonne qualité.
Les chambres (à l’annexe) sont simples mais largement suffisantes pour un court séjour.
Chambre propre mais assez petite.
Parking ombragé en face de l’hôtel.
- Das Essen im Restaurant, angenehme Terrasse, netter Service.
la cuisine est un vrai régal , je vous recommande la truite et le soufflé en dessert
la région est magnifique avec le grand colombier
ibis budget Aix Les Bains – Grésy
This ibis budget hotel provides low-cost accommodations in the Rhone-Alpes region 3.7 mi from Lake Bourget. It offers free private on-site parking and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at ibis budget are equipped with a private bathroom, desk and TV.Hotel ibis budget Aix Les Bains serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Restaurants and cafes are less than 0.6 mi away.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Annecy and Chambery. It is accessible from the A41 motorway.
- The hotel in general needs a tidy, hotel room very clean, good bed linen and duvet. Good quality bathroom fittings but the shower head had a life of its own (I Jammed with a piece of plastic to hold it). Lovely view up to Mont Revard. No noise at rear from auto route.
- This is a budget motel and we just stayed there on our last night before catching a plane he from Geneva. We liked that it was a short drive to the lake at Aix Les Bains as we could walk around the lake edge, enjoy the beach there and eat dinner at a restaurant overlooking lake and mountains. For the price of 48 euro a night, it was fine. The bathroom was clean and the bed was reasonably comfortable albeit on the firm side.
Very simple/budget hotel – breakfast not overwhelming, but enough
- The hotel is next to the motorway if just stop to sleep, breakfast is as you expect from the budget and there are automatic machine to get snacks or drinks late during the night.
- Friendly staff, clean budget hotel for short stays.
One of our best sellers in Aix-les-Bains! Hotel Restaurant Campanile Aix-les-Bains is located in a green setting on the 18-hole Aix-les-Bains golf course. The casino and spa are a 5-minute drive away.Guest rooms feature comfortable décor and each has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and each has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can dine in the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner, and can enjoy meals on the spacious terrace. The hotel is 2.5 mi from the center of Aix-les-Bains where guests will find restaurants, bars shops and the conference center.At the heart of the Savoy region, Aix-les-Bains is located on the shores of Lake Bourget; the largest natural lake in France. The hippodrome is 450 feet away and skiing is available a 20-minute drive away.Access to A41 Motorway is just 2 mi away, while Aix-les-Bains Train Station is just 1.6 mi away. Chambéry Aix-les-Bains Airport is 4.3 mi away. Free parking is provided on site.
- Good value for money, ideally placed en route to Italy.
- It’s situation and it’s pretty garden. The restaurant was good for an evening meal and breakfast.
- Good location, clean, friendly, good food on the premises.
- It is good clean basic accomodation idea for stop overs or exploring a cou try where you want to be flexibale and move to different locations. As in our previous stay the staff where very frie dly and helpful at Aix les bain.
- Very green country type surroundings, good view of golf course
Le Colibri (Ex Cecil Hotel)
Cecil Hotel is located in the center of Aix-les-Bains, 350 feet from the casino. It offers free Wi-Fi access.Cecil Hotel features 18 rooms on 4 floors. Some rooms offer a view of the mountains. Each room offers double-glazing, and some have a small balcony.The hotel has an elevator and offers a bar with a sunny terrace.It is across from public parking and offers easy access to the highway.
- The owner was very friendly and helped us whenever she could. The bed was very comfortable. The property is very close to the city center, a pedestrian street with plenty of shops and lots of activity. The casino is 100m away. The lake is a long walk away, but a bus departs from the train station, 4mins away, very regularly.
- Quiet bedroom on the backyard and the balcony, clean room and bathroom
- The bed was comfy. Terrace was great for one chair. The view was pleasant. The owner was helpful and friendly. Location was easy access to town and transportation. Lots of restaurants nearby. We could wheel our luggage from and to the train station. Shopping was fun
- Good communication, easy key pickup when we arrived Sunday late at night. Public parking across the street was free until 9am (bonus 15min if you mingle with the ticket automat). Checkout was also easy and quick.
- Super value for money, friendly staff, very central location.
Best Hotel Annecy
Best Hôtel Annecy – Cran Gevrier is located just 2.2 mi from Annecy Lake and a 4-minute drive from Annecy city center. It offers rooms with free WiFi access.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The restaurant serves traditional French dishes and offers a terrace.There is also a bar and lounge area with a pool table, darts and table football, and a playground for children. Ironing facilities and a selection of board games are available at the reception upon request.Guests can benefit from private usage of the spa area and sauna upon reservation and for an extra charge.Bicycle hire is available at the property. The region has many activities to offer, such as paragliding and rock-climbing. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel was clean and the room was adequate. Plenty of parking available right out front! Annecy is beautiful!
- Clean and comfortable place. Good parking lot. Very good AC
- Nice hotel, with friendly staff. Breakfast was good.
- availability of a family apartment with 2 bedrooms is a real benefit
- Great service. Room comfortable. Pool table and games room good. Great breakfast.
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Source is located in Saint-Jean-de-Chevelu, 25 mi from Annecy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 12 mi from La Source, while Chambéry is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- The quiet location, the views, the staff welcome and enthusiasm for local produce in the restaurant.
- Exceptionally peaceful location with stunning views. Great home cooked, locally sourced food for dinner and breakfast. Owner explained the source of every item. Bread, Brioche, jams etc all made in house.
- Where else can you eat a gourmet meal, locally sourced and freshly prepared, watching the majestic views, the only sound you hear is the birds’ chirping? La Source is a real gem! The rooms are comfy, the food outstanding (they even bake their own bread) and the owners friendly and helpful. If you like hiking, the wonderful hike to the Dent de Chat starts from their yard. You won’t regret treating yourself to a few days here.
- Un accueil chaleureux, la qualité des repas inventifs et conçus à partir des produits régionaux et “bio.”
- L’accueil, la situation de l’hotel, l’amabilité de Laetitia et Erict
Top Hotels In Ruffieux Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruffieux Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!