10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rueil-malmaison Ile De France:
Hotel Des Arts
One of our top picks in Rueil-Malmaison.Hotel des Arts welcomes you in Rueil-Malmaison, 15 minutes from La Défense and 20 minutes from Paris. It features a sauna that can be enjoyed at an extra cost.Guest rooms at Hotel des Arts feature free Wifi Internet access, Canal+ and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are set around the inner patio and include an electric kettle.Hotel des Arts is located in a lively area with many restaurants, bars and shops. It is close to public transports.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Rueil-Malmaison RER A Station. Public parking is also available nearby.
- Great little hotel, staff were excellent and they had a member of staff that spoke perfect English. Hotel was very clean, lovely little town with loads of restaurants
Beds were really good!
Bathroom with a real bath.
- Rooms all tastefully modernised. Easy drive from CDG. Charming village atmosphere but still in Paris.
- The location was set it a beautiful part of Paris. The bus and train stops are near by and great for travelling into the city.
- Staff were very nice and helpful. My room was small but recently renewed and very clean, with all the necessary facilities. The bed was comfortable and noise during the night was not a problem as I had read in other reviews before booking. I was able to find an offer at below 80€ for my 1-night stay, which is an excellent value for money.
Located in Rueil Malmaison’s historic center, this Florentine-style hotel is 9.3 mi from central Paris and Avenue Champs Elysées. Casa 28 offers an Italian patio and a restaurant serving Italian cuisine.All of the light and soundproof rooms offer an LCD cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms have a view over the patio and all have an private bathroom with amenities.After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax on the terrace or in the lounge bar and use the free Wi-Fi.Casa 28 is located just 15 minutes’ from Ruel Malmaison RER station providing direct access to La Défense business district and Paris’ main attractions. Parc de l’Imperatrice is 650 feet from the hotel.
- The manager Lamil , was very helpful and polite .
- the first room I was put in was below average for comfort and facilities and with no wifi reception. I was changed to a better room the following day and it was then a lot better. The staff is very nice and the hotel was close by IFP where I was working for the week.
- I liked the staff treatment, they were very helpful.
Management was very nice and helpful.
The restaurant of the hotel was very good.
The WiFi connection was very good.
- Great ambiance! Lamine keeps everything tip-top at this property. The property is clean, airy, plenty of light and smells great!
Okko Hotels Paris Rueil Malmaison
One of our best sellers in Rueil-Malmaison! Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Okko Hotels Paris Rueil Malmaison is located 650 feet from Rueil-Malmaison RER A Station, which provides direct access to Paris city center in 10 minutes. A fitness center, a gift shop and a snack bar can be found on site.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel features a coffee machine and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy complementary snacks and refreshments at anytime in the lounge area.The Chateau de Malmaison is a 10-minutr drive from Okko Hotels Paris Rueil Malmaison, while la Défense is 15 minutes away by car. Golf National is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- The club room is really relaxed. The all inclusive offer is great. Very comfortable beds. Modern and welcoming hotel. Extremely close to the train station but you could not hear them at all, which was nice. A perfect base for visiting central Paris and the surrounding areas.
- Location was excellent and well designed layout of room.
Perfect – the lounge where all beverages as snacks is amazing. First time I see an « all inclusive » hotel.
The view and all services is great if you also have to work. 👩💻
Staff is helpful. Room are perfect clean beautiful and cleaned. 🙌
- lovely club formula, a very cosy area perfectly to relax over a glas of wine and great finger food, all included
- We loved the rooftop bar and the additional food and drinks during the evening, which are for free.
Inter-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison
This 3-star hotel is located in the center of Rueil-Malmaison. It is a 15-minute drive from Paris and La Défense. The hotel offers satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access throughout.All guest-rooms at the Inter-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison are air-conditioned. The hotel also has a cocktail bar.Inter-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison is a 10-minute drive from Rueil-Malmaison RER Station, as well as from Rueil-sur-Seine business discrict. It is also close to La Malmaison Castle, the River Seine and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
Relais De La Malmaison Paris Rueil Hôtel-Spa
Relais de la Malmaison Hotel-Spa is located in a 2-hectare park, 1,800 feet from the River Seine. It offers air-conditioned, rooms with attached bathroom and a spa with hot tub, hammam, sauna and a wide selection of body care treatments.Rooms are located in a separate building a few feet from the reception. Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Relais de la Malmaison Hotel-Spa offers breakfast daily which can be brought to the comfort of your room, at an additional cost.. The hotel restaurant serves dishes prepared with seasonal products, which can also be enjoyed on the terrace in the park during warmer months.Le Golf National is 15 mi away from the hotel.
- The spa was open from 8 am till 10 pm. Gave you an opportunity to decompress after a day of sightseeing. Short walk to train station and 30 min journey to central Paris
- The location is great and luxurious but the service is no where near a 4 Star Standard.
- The staff were absolutely amazing. The room and the facilities were very clean and up to dates. Great value for money
- The food in the restaurant was delicious, additionally for my birthday the waiter served the cake with candles which was a very big surprise . Also the location is very recommended if you’re looking for the place where you can have a rest after business day.
- location as in the countryside what was important after hard day of work I needed a quite place
Qualys-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison
Qualys-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison is ideally located to the west of Paris, 4.3 mi from La Défense business district. It offers 4-star accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.All of the spacious guest rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Room service, car rental assistance and multi-lingual staff are all provided for guest convenience. The hotel also provides free daily newspapers, private parking and a garden area.Qualys-Hotel Paris Ouest Rueil-Malmaison is located close to many popular attractions and landmarks like the La Grande Arche, André Malraux Theater and Château de Versailles.
- The hotel is a bit of a walk from the RER but it is close to shops/restaurants/cafes and you will find that they provide better food at a lower price than tourist traps down town! What is amazing is that the hotel is QUIET with a lovely garden (you can hear the birds sing and this in Paris!) and you can open the Windows unlike these modern hotels.
- We attended the Napoleon festival and the location couldn’t have been better, the size and the layout of the room was very nice. I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again the next time we are in the area
Quiero destacar la amabilidad de todo el personal liderado por su Directora. Un servicio estupendo en un ambiente distendido que te hace sentir que estas bienvenido. Hay que destacar la comodidad de la cama, tanto por su tamaño como por la calidad del cochon y la ropa de cama. La habitación que nos toco er amplia y cómoda, y la climatisation
eficaz. Repetiremos en próximos viajes a Paris
- Merci à Patricia qui nous a préparé un petit déjeuner de rêve, sa sympathie et son sens du service client est hors paire. Nous avons pris ce pdj dehors dans le jardin un air de campagne au cœur de la ville.
- Personnel accueillant et disponible, chambre propre et lit confortable, très bon petit déjeuner
ibis Paris Rueil Malmaison
The ibis Paris Rueil Malmaison is located just 0.6 mi from Rueil Malmaison RER Station and 3.1 mi from La Défense. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access, an on-site bar and air-conditioned guest rooms.The soundproofed guest rooms at ibis Paris Rueil Malmaison include a flat-screen, TV with cable channels. They each have a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Meals can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant. The hotel also proposes luggage storage and a 24-hour reception.Private parking is possible on site and the Arc de Triomphe is just 5.6 mi away. The property is 19 mi from Orly Airport and 1.5 mi from the Château de Malmaison. Bicycles and scooters can be borrowed at the hotel.
Outstanding breakfast, well presented good choice.
Very helpful staff.
- An excellent Hotel very modern and very clean. Breakfast was plentiful and of a good standard.
- Clean, practical and friendly. Great location if you wish to stay outside of the main Paris hub.
- Free Wi Fi Service was very good. Cleanliness was good.
- Hotel was clean. Secure car parking underground only 10 Euro. Staff pleasant and helpful.
- Good facilities,room,parking.
Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de St. Cloud Hotel
Offering a seasonal, outdoor, heated swimming pool and a restaurant, Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de Saint-Cloud is located in Saint-Cloud, 3.8 mi away from Parc des Princes Stadium and 4.6 mi from Croissy-sur-Seine Multisport Complex. Free WiFi access is available and you will have free access to a fitness center.The contemporary rooms feature a TV with satellite and cable channels, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel is 650 feet from Paris Country Club Golf and 2,950 feet from Saint-Cloud Golf Course. Golf National is 15 mi away. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 19 mi away.Drivers can drop you to the nearest train station or local places, upon availability.
Hotel is lovely and food was pleasant
Great location for ryder cup
Le confort de l’hotel
La piscine très accessible
- a beautiful property with great facilities. spacious rooms and a very friendly staff. The food was delicious and service great. recommended.
- Outside Paris. Nice surrounding, quiet, next to racetrack Saint Cloud. Good and comfortable rooms, nice decorated. Whole building is cosy and nice, comfortable decorated. Lobby has lounge seats at the bar.
- Room comfortable, bathroom etc high quality, modern, very comfortable large bed. Always convenient to have informal meeting in large public area, lovely racecourse setting and view around hotel
- Hotel is lovely and food was pleasant
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison
The Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison is located in Rueil 2000 not far from the banks of the Seine and just a 164 foot walk from the RER train station, providing access to the Champs-Elysées and La Défense business district.Modernly decorated, all of the spacious rooms are air-conditioned and feature a TV, free Wi-Fi access and a mini-bar, some also offer a Nespresso coffee machine. They are complete with an private bathroom.A breakfast buffet is available daily and the Novotel Café offers balanced, varied cuisine.Additional features include a fitness center, meeting rooms and an undercover car park.
- Excellent location for visiting Paris, 2 minutes walk from station. Staff helpful.
A nice sized room for a family of 4. Helpful staff and a good location for exploring Paris. Located next to the RER station and a short ride to La Defense where you can get the tube to all the major sites in Paris. we got the two day travel pass which was cost effective.
Convenient underground parking for us as we had bikes on the back of the car – though the parking is height restricted.
- Great location for visiting Paris. A simple train ride from the station which is only5 minus walk from the hotel gets you into the centre of the city. Great facilities in the room and lovely breakfast.
Certainly the location which is very handy whether you drive or just take the train. Hotel facilities were OK – breakfast had good selection for both hot and cold. Bar area had good playing options (PS4, XBOX) for kids and also my daughter had a bit of fun with the mini-golf. Also, enjoyed watching world cup football in the large screen.
Finally the lady at reception on Saturday morning was lovely, she really made us feeling welcome and also offered lovely presents to my young children. Really appreciate her gesture.
- location near the public transport to the city, breakfast was perfect! clean room with good beds. lots of restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison
Located 20 minutes from the center of Paris and the Chateau de Versailles and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland, Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison lies in the heart of the west of Paris. La Défense business district is a 10-minute drive away.Each suite comes standard with air-conditioning, private bathroom with bath and shower and the latest multimedia technology including broadband internet access, phone with unlimited landline calls, TV, films and music.Also offered are a bar and a gourmet shop open 24 hours a day, where healthy meals are offered.Guests can profit from beauty treatments at Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison.
- It was good because it was near business location.
- Nice staff, helpful. The small shop was very nice, having many fresh products. Bar is nice, parking is well organised. Pleasant stay.
- Staff was great. Rooms are big. Although there are no rsstaurant in the hotel the staff help ordering.
- The concept of Novotel Suits isn’t good it’s excellent!!!!!!! You have everything that you need with all the comfort that you are expecting and more and it is a great place to work!!!!!!!!!
– overall facility design is modern
– parking at the hotel
Top Hotels In Rueil-malmaison Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rueil-Malmaison Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!