10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruederbach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruederbach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruederbach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruederbach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruederbach Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruederbach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruederbach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruederbach Alsace:
Hôtel Restaurant Kuentz
Set in the heart of Alsace, Hôtel Restaurant Kuentz is 1.2 mi from Altkirch and 12 mi south of Mulhouse. It offers an on-site restaurant and some rooms feature a private balcony.The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant Kuentz have been decorated in a traditional style and provide an LCD TV. Each one also includes free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom, complete with a bath or shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed buffet-style in the dining room or continental-style in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also sample local wines and traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant.Free private parking is available outside the hotel and in its garages. The staff at the 24-hour reception can also help organize transfers to and from Mulhouse Airport and train station.
- A quirky hotel with lots of interesting things to look at. Staff was very friendly and responded quickly to our questions. The four poster bed was a little overwhelming but clean and very comfortable. The shower had hair stuck in the sieve. The balcony runs along 4 other rooms so in summer you might not want to leave the door open! Dinner was cooked to perfection and with care and worth the 45 minutes waiting. Absolutely Excellent. Breakfast was disappointing with watery coffee, no water and limited buffet but we would stay there again.
- Very friendly staff, great location, authentic rooms
- Wonderful meal in the evening, we should have starved beforehand! Not cheap but well presented traditional food.
- Les chambres étaient parfaites, venaient d’êtres rénovées, le petit dejeuner ne manquais de rien.
- Les chambres entièrement refaites ôtent à l’hôtel son côté vieillot.
Located a 5-minute drive the center of Altkirch, Auberge Sundgovienne offers a garden, terrace and elevator. Basel, where the French, Swiss and German borders cross is just a 35-minute drive away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box and a wardrobe, while some also include a separate seating area. The private bathroom includes a shower or bathtub and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is offered at the hotel. Regional dishes made with fresh produce are available in the restaurant and are served inside or on the terrace. The restaurant is open from Tuesday evening to Saturday evening, and guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.Mulhouse is a 30-minute drive away and Moslargue Golf Course is 11 mi from the hotel. Wi-Fi access is available at the hotel and free private parking is possible on site.
Easy to find, big parking, small classy room, wifi working perfectly, kind staff.
In a quiet and beautiful area just 5 minutes by car from the center of Altkirch, where you can find many restaurants.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast (great French specialities, ranging from petit croissants to actual chocolat bread). For my vegan friend, it was a bit hard, but the friendly staff tried everything to accommodate him.
Rooms were very nice, nice showers, good beds and helpful, friendly staff.
- The location is good. The staff are helpful. The food is enjoyable.
- The location was very good, beautiful garden, and very good breakfast
- All round good experience. Clean, quiet and modern but still cosy
- Easy to find, big parking, small classy room, wifi working perfectly, kind staff.
Hôtel Restaurant Tivoli – Basel Airport
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Tivoli is located 4.3 mi from Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg International Airport. It offers rooms with attached bathroom, a restaurant, a brasserie and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The soundproofed rooms at Hotel Tivoli are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by elevator.Tivoli’s gastronomic restaurant serves French cuisine made with seasonal ingredients. The menu is complemented by an extensive wine list. Guests can also dine out at the hotel’s Brasserie du Tivoli.Tivoli Hotel is near the borders with Switzerland and Germany. It is a 10-minute drive or a 15-minute bus ride from Basel, a 10-minute walk from Weil-am-Rhein in Germany, and a 30-minute drive from Mulhouse. The hotel also provides secure, garage parking at an extra charge.
- Was a very quick overnight stay between flights.. staff were very kind and let me have a late check in. The room was great and wish I could have stayed longer but would definitely return. Very central
- Nice hotel just on the border of Germany and Swiss. Not really a great location, but ideal when you need to fly from Basel.
- Nice hotel for an overnight stop enroute to Italy. Lovely meal in the restaurant.
- Bed and linen, breakfast, private parking, supper was delicious
- Very close to the river Rhine with good children’s play park nearby the hotel. The hotel restaurant was also very good.
Hôtel Restaurant au Cerf
This hotel is located in Winkel, just 3.3 mi from the Swiss border. It offers a regional restaurant with an extensive wine list, rooms with attached bathroom and self-catering studios with free Wi-Fi.A TV and a private bathroom with shower are provided in all the accommodations at Hôtel Restaurant au Cerf. Some rooms have exposed wooden beams and antique-style furniture.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Specialties from Alsace feature on the restaurant’s menu. The on-site wine cellar includes more than 350 wines.Guests can explore the ruins of the Château de Ferrette, 5.4 mi away. Basel is 20 mi from Hôtel Restaurant au Cerf. Free private parking is provided.
- Friendly staff – good food and service. Tranquil village setting.
- Fabolous food, real nice staff, owner speaks french, german and english. Real nice feel, super environment. Very happy to have been here
- Accueil très sympatique du propriétaire de l’hotel. Je reviendrais!
L’accueil, le calme.
C’est un très bon restaurant avec de bons produits.
Petit hotel familial perdu dans un joly village de la campagne du Sundgau, tout près de la frontière suisse, proche du lieu où j’allais à une fête pour le weekend: Style campagnard: ce que je cherchais (cela ne conviendrait pas à ceux qui préfère les chaines et autres hotels standardisés)
Equipement simple, mais je n’en demandais pas plus.
Petit dèj.: classique français
Auberge et Hostellerie Paysanne
Auberge et Hostellerie Paysanne is located in the Jura Alsacien region. It offers a restaurant and accommodations in a traditional auberge and a separate 17th century farmhouse.The guest rooms at this family-run residence are equipped with a TV. Free internet access is available in the on-site business center.The Paysanne’s restaurant serves dishes prepared with fresh products, along with a large selection of wines. During summer, guests can dine on the outdoor floral terrace.Auberge Et Hostellerie Paysanne provides free private parking. It is a 30-minute drive from Basel and 24 miles from Mulhouse.
- Nice large clean apartment with a big garden for guests to use! We sat in the sun and then went to the resteraunt for a beautiful meal !!
- The hospitality was.1st class. Not all staff spoke English but Carmen spoke it better than we did.
- We loved everything. The location was off the beaten path in a bucolic setting. The lodging staff was very helpful considering I do not speak French and they spoke only broken English. The restaurant at the Hostellerie was the finest meal my husband and I encountered in the four weeks of travel in Italy and France. The food presentation was beautiful and the melding of savory flavors was nicely paired with very good wine.
- The owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Sehr sauber und gepflegt und sehr nette Gastgeber. Sehr gutes Essen und saubere Küche.
Set in the picturesque village of Oberlarg, this former 18th-century farmhouse, now a beautiful rustic hotel, offers a charming setting and modern comforts.Le Morimont features 18 renovated and well-appointed rooms including a family room. Individually decorated, each room features views of the garden and a private bathroom.Le Morimont features a privileged location near the forest, meadows, and 30 minutes from the Basel and La Largue golf courses.
- A special place, great and friendly staff and a concept that goes beyond offering a place to sleep. Truly enchanting
- The property is extremely charming and relaxing. The proprietors are very attentive and do their best to accommodate the guests. Rooms were good size and bathrooms were great too. I will definitely return and recommend Le Morimont to my friends. A memorable experience!
- What a nice surprise! We booked this hotel a bit out of no other options, as we needed to be in the region for a Saturday evening dinner and we were a large group. Seven of us, five bedrooms. The hotel is at the end of a small road, by a forest and very close to the Morimont Castle ruins. We were extremely charmed by the surroundings and by the hotel, which had comfortable rooms, carefully decorated bathrooms and overall a very cozy feeling. The owner is a lovely lady who really went above and beyond to help us during our stay. We expected this stay to be a short convenient stay close to where we had to go, but I would happily go back for a retreat weekend there! It’s quiet, it’s refreshing, and you have all this nature to enjoy. The breakfast is really good, from what I understand sourced from local farms mostly, and is vegetarian-friendly. Highly recommended.
- Sehr einfaches aber schmackhaftes Abendessen (Salatbar + Flammkuchen). Frühstück in der freien Natur als hauseigenen Garten inklusive Vogelmusik.
Die Zimmer waren sehr ansprechend und mit ausgewählten Möbeln ausgestattet. Tolle Lage = sehr romantisch.
Mir fehlte eine gute Nachttischlampe und Seife am Waschbecken.
Habe vom Personal zu wenig Informationen bzgl. Ablauf erhalten.
…Salatbuffet und Soße zum selbermachen = wenig Aufwand für das Team.
Hotel Restaurant Le Petit Kohlberg
Located in the middle of the Sundgauvian countryside, south of Alsace, the Hotel-Restaurant Le Petit Kohlberg offers rooms with attached bathroom with TV and free Wi-Fi internet access in the public areas.It sits in a large green area and offers a beautiful view on the Swiss Jura. It is located 30 minutes from the Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse and only a few minutes from the Swiss border.While enjoying your time at the Le Petit Kohlberg, take time to enjoy a good meal in the restaurant, which proposes traditional and regional cuisine.Nature-lovers will appreciate the numerous walks or mountain bike possibilities in the immediate vicinity of the Hotel Restaurant Le Petit Kohlberg.
- Outstanding service, wonderful atmosphere in the hotel, nice room and fantastic restaurant
- Our second night was wonderful. The room was spacious and beautifully appointed. Accessibility was perfect. Luxurious! Meals at the restaurant were very good, especially the buffet breakfast which was outstanding. Parking right in front was made allowed for our convenience. We enjoyed the proximity to the countryside and nearby villages. Gave us a real sense of the rural areas of the Alsace.
- The room was super quiet and our dinner very delicious.
- Lovely hotel set in beautiful snow covered countryside. Friendly staff, excellent food in the restaurant.
- Great location, super food and wine, very friendly people!
Hotel Sud Alsace
Hotel Sud Alsace is located 7.5 mi from the borders with Germany and Switzerland. It offers a free airport shuttle service, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Sud Alsace are equipped with a telephone, private bathroom and satellite TV. Some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Sud Alsace is 7.5 mi from Basel and 25 mi from Mulhouse.
- The breakfasts were excellent. The beds were very comfortable. The room had a terrace opening on to a garden and woodland beyond. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Property was a little dated but spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We managed to communicate without the staff speaking English. It’s also 10 minutes from the airport by taxi.
- Quiet location, close to international airport. Very nice tenants. Excellent breakfast.
- This is a great place for short stay close to airport and budget travellers. Room was large and owner were very kind.
The hotel Jenny is located between Hagenthal le Bas and Hegenheim, 650 feet from the Swiss border. It offers rooms with balconies.Rooms at Hotel Jenny are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a radio and free Wi-Fi internet access. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom and bathrobes and slippers can be requested at an additional cost.A buffet breakfast is served each morning. The Jenny’s restaurant offers seasonal cuisine and a quality wine selection. Guests can relax in the lounge bar, which has a view of the garden.Hotel Jenny offers free private parking. Bale Mulhouse Airport is just a 10-minute drive across the Swiss border. Ticket service and maps are available at the reception. The A35 motorway is 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- Staff was extremely nice. Breakfast was great with a large variety of food. Great place, nice and quiet, we will definitely come back.
- Unfortunately the restaurant was closed and the sauna and steam room were not working, but the pool was great and the staff were excellent. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Monique was an excellent host! She went all out of her way to accommodate our requests
- Excellent breakfast, clean rooms and peaceful location
- The hotel was really lovely, comfortable and clean. The hotel is run by a family and has been for several generations. All staff were friendly and helpful.
Au Lion Rouge
Set in the Alsatian village of Bartenheim, this hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an LCD TV. Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant and Bâle Mulhouse Airport is 5 mi away.Decorated with parquet flooring, the guest rooms all have a private bathroom with a heated towel rail. Some of the rooms feature exposed beams.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the hotel Au Lion Rouge, and it can be delivered to your room.Parc des Eaux Vives Water Park is located 6.2 mi from this hotel, and you can enjoy hiking in Petite Camargue Alsacienne Nature Reserve, 3.7 mi away. Private parking is free on site.
- Very friendly personal, nicely renovated rooms and excellent restaurant
- Vegetarian menu in the evening was very good. Very handy for early morning flights from Basel airport.
- Nice new rooms. Very good beds and excellent shower. The two most important assets of a hotel room. Very good dinner. Excellent kitchen.
- Friendly staff, good value food, clean room, good breakfast
- Stop mid-way to Italy from Holland. Hotel has been renovated recently, clean. Private parking is convenient for motorcycles. Restaurant was good and they could accomodate gluten free food for my wife.
Top Hotels In Ruederbach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruederbach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruederbach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruederbach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!