10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rueda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rueda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rueda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rueda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rueda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rueda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rueda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rueda Castile And Leon:
Located in Rueda, 20 miles from Valladolid, El Foro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 24 miles from El Foro, and Tordesillas is 6 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Torre de Sila
One of our top picks in Tordesillas – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Torre de Sila offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 18 miles from Hotel Torre de Sila, and Toro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Location excellent. Good breakfast.always a parking space.
- Staff so helpful, breakfast selection excellent, good sleep due to quiet situation.
- ideally located, comfortable ample sized room and generous breakfast included.
- The hotel was extremely easy to find – coming into into Tordesillas from the north it’s almost the first thing you see. There was easy, free street parking just behind the hotel. The hotel itself is modern and attractively decorated, with a nice lobby-bar, and our room was light and spacious. The staff were welcoming and helpful. All the town’s sights were within easy walking distance.
- This is a very convenmient location just 2 minutes from motorway and the hotel is in near center od town with all facilities shops and restaurants and places of interest within short walk.
Hotel Reina Isabel
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Reina Isabel offers accommodations in Medina del Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 25 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel, and Toro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel.
- I wouldn’t stay anywhere else The staff was excellent and accommodated all of our needs. They were so nice.
- Room was very comfortable, well heated and with a great shower in the bathroom (bath also available). Staff very helpful, would certainly stay here again if I were to be in the area.
- Friendly staff. Safe parking for motorcycle. Clean rooms. Elevator. Good WIFI reception. Close to the castle and old city.
- Clean, comfortable and modern, with free on-site parking. No restaurant facilities but you can get coffee, croissants and cakes at the bar in the morning. Close to town centre (5 minutes) and about 15 minutes’ walk from the imposing La Mota castle.
Basic , clean accommodation. Better in summer when there are more restaurants open in the town. We struggled to find anywhere to eat.
Room is basic so not exactly where you want to spend an evening and there is no lounge. The bar downstairs was closed as it was Sunday.
Parador de Tordesillas
Sheltered in its own pine forest with swimming pool, this fine hotel is a converted mansion with a peaceful location beside Tordesillas. Enjoy typical Castilian style and a restaurant with excellent regional cuisine.Find true relaxation when staying in the Parador de Tordesillas. Not only is the location very tranquil, but you can unwind in the heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths. Alternatively, workout in the hotel’s gym. Children have access to a play area.Explore the Parador de Tordesillas’ well-kept grounds with large pine trees and pretty plants. You can enjoy your meal overlooking the grounds from the pleasant outdoor terrace of the Parador de Tordesillas.Interiors are beautifully maintained to match the property’s original architecture and history. Ceilings and doors are made of robust, polished wood and rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture.
Spacious bedrooms have private bathrooms and views of the grounds.
- Only a fleeting stop over but would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- We had paid for a room with breakfast, but had to leave before the dining room opened the following morning. The staff very graciously prepared plates with fruit, sandwich meats and pastries and served it to us in the café-bar next to reception an hour before the dining room opened. This was exceptional service!
- I asked for a quiet room, and it was lovely. No noise at all, apart from morning birdsong. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was great. I booked dinner, B&B online and probably didn’t need to book a 3 course meal, one course would’ve been fine. Breakfast was varied and gluten free bread provided.
- Nice Parador located just off the motorway. Convenient for a stopover on way to/from Portugal/Santander ferry port.
- As usual for a Parador, a lovely building with verycomfortable bedroom. Great food and restaurant service although the restaurant itself is a little soulless.
Hotel Los Toreros
Located in Tordesillas, 17 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Los Toreros features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 21 miles from Hotel Los Toreros, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Double windows everywhere so good sound-proofing and well insulated in winter. New lounge /bar , very comfortable and nice atmosphere. Great value for money. Easy parking just outside
- Free car park a nice touch Staff very friendly Restaurant was good value and the wardrobe was an unusual feature!
- WiFi excellent 15mbs. Room stank of Cigerettes. Bar food was very good and reasonable. Didn’t stop for breakfast.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We booked dinner bed and breakfast. The dinner was excellent the breakfast was not. But would definitely stay again and go down for breakfast earlier
- The reception staff very abrupt, one of the bar staff a man very unhelpful, refused to get food from the hotel when asked by my wife to where we were seated but then he served other people seated near us. One lady at the Bar was very helpful to us. There were many delicatessen and a mini market in front, There are couple of parking at the rear of the hotel. Rooms were clean, sheets were clean and shower was OK. Take the rooms with odd number which is to the rear of the property.
- We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Hotel Villa De Ferias
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Villa De Ferias offers accommodations in Medina del Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 26 miles from Hotel Villa De Ferias, and Toro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Villa De Ferias.
Not a lot-noisy from Bar under neath us.Bar/cafeteria unbelievable dirty. Restaurant opens at 9pm for dinner-not a good time for tired travellers from the uk.
Meal was good.
Overall far too expensive for what can only be described as a truck stop.
Croissants are great(and huge)
the bar is busy and friendly, the staff deft, busy and super efficient. Great tapas. Masses of locals every night-we were there for a week and it was pleasantly humming (never rammed) every night.
Restaurant is ok but not inspiring.
Parking is plentiful and can be secure if need be.
- La atención del personal ante el problema del aire acondicionado (se había des-habilitado la opción de calefacción).
- Nos alojamos por él torneos de la Iscar Cup y fue una buena decisión. Vas caminando a los campos y es muy cómodo. Habitaciones amplias y limpias. Bar con buen servicio y atención. En general muy contentos con todo, lo recomendamos sin duda.
Limpieza, personal agradable, hotel muy acogedor, bar-Cafeteria para desayunos y tapas con buenos precios y con buenas comidas.
Una estancia muy agradable.
- Not a lot-noisy from Bar under neath us.Bar/cafeteria unbelievable dirty. Restaurant opens at 9pm for dinner-not a good time for tired travellers from the uk.
Hotel Alda Tordesillas
Hotel Alda Tordesillas is located in Tordesillas, just 18 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Toro is 20 miles from Hotel Alda Tordesillas, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- For a two star hotel el Tratado compared favourably with the three star hotel we could not get in. As a second best it surpasse our expectation. Though the decor was dated and dark, what was important was that it was conveniently located, quiet, clean; had good air con (if fact it was too warm); and bed was comfortable. There could have been blanket as only one sheet was provided, but there was a duvet cover in the wardrobe. Breakfast was good value at 3.50€. Staff pleasant for busy Spanish people!
- It was easy to find. Staff very helpful. Bar prices very good as were quality and price of tapas.
- El trato de las personas que trabajan es impecable, la habitación es mejor de lo que esperaba, totalmente recomendable.
- calidad precio muy bueno. Se ve que el hotel aún es nuevito. Bien lo de tener aparcamiento
La atención del personal fue excelente. Avisamos de que llegabamos tarde y como la recepción cierra por la noche, nos esperaron para poder darnos las llaves
La medida de la habitación premiun está muy bien, es muy amplia
Hay zonas de aparcamiento muy próximas al hotel
Doña Elvira Nava
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Doña Elvira Nava offers accommodations in Nava del Rey, just 29 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Toro is 21 miles from Doña Elvira Nava, and Tordesillas is 12 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Really lively Hotel Rustica lovely welcoming staff who work their socks off. Extremely good dinner in full on family atmosphere very generous portions. Do not be put off by the surrounding area which looks a bit run down, the whole village is. Once you are inside it’s like Dr Who’s tardis it just goes on for ever!!
- The evening meal offered was really special, well presented and delicious. Well recommended. Very little English spoken but not a problem for us and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- La cama perfecta, habitacion muy bonita. Baño bien
- Hotel perfecto, muy cerca del circuito FK1, ideal para pasar la noche. el trato fue estupendo, incluso llegamos bastante tarde y no hubo ningún problema. La habitación muy limpia y ordenada. Las camas son muy cómodas.
- Sitio muy tranquilo,el hotel muy bonito y acogedor.Nos habría gustado probar la comida pero nos fuimos temprano de alli. El desayuno muy bueno.
Posada Real del Pinar
Located in Pozal de Gallinas, 25 miles from Valladolid, Posada Real del Pinar features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Tordesillas is 17 miles from Posada Real del Pinar, and Medina del Campo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from Posada Real del Pinar.
Lovely characterful hotel in a beautiful tranquil setting. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. We even had a deck outside our rooms (family inter-leading bedrooms). We enjoyed walking around the grounds and the kids loved the playground and animals. Parking is free, plentiful and nearby. The evening meals were nice and breakfast is very good.
We used this as a stopover enroute to Madrid and it worked perfectly.
- For anyone travelling through Spain and with a dog this Posada is a rare find. It is located 10 minutes or so from the main motorway. We were the only guests staying there on the night we arrived and we had the whole lounge with wood burning stove to ourselves. We negotiated having an evening meal and wine by the fire which was wonderful. The posada has been beautifully restored and decorated by the owners who are both architects. The bedroom was large and led out onto a double terrace. The grounds consist of hundreds of hectares of pine woodland which is fabulous for the dog. The Peacocks are a surprise. It was so quiet we nearly overslept. Tania provided a great breakfast which included eggs. I can’t recommend the posada enough.
- We were made very welcome, it’s a very special building set in beautiful grounds. Very enjoyable.
- People were really friendly and helpful, it’s a beautiful place, quiet and peaceful, I spend there a really enjoyable stage in my journey towards A Coruña
- The venue is great albeit out in the nowhere. If you like that, it is a great place.
- Lovely characterful hotel in a beautiful tranquil setting. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. We even had a deck outside our rooms (family inter-leading bedrooms). We enjoyed walking around the grounds and the kids loved the playground and animals. Parking is free, plentiful and nearby. The evening meals were nice and breakfast is very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Colina offers accommodations in Geria, just 10 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 27 miles from La Colina, and Tordesillas is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from La Colina.
Use km 139 junction to arrive at this hotel
Excellent stopover travelling to ferry at Santander
Staff all pleasant
Food good Menus in English use Bar restaurant good value
As a regular visitor to the property I am always satisfied with my time spent there.
The staff are always pleasant, and the food is good.
- I use this hotel at least twice a year and I am especially able to commend the staff, who are friendly and obviously enjoy their work, and the bar food which is particularly good value for money. Indeed, the bar-restaurant, rather than the actual restaurant, appears to be the hub of the hotel and of the locality.
- Ideal for one night stopover . Parking in front of hotel excellent , secure and free . Quiet, even though a short distance from motorway , Restaurant and a snack bar excellent from a burger to steak dinner , bar snacks , reasonable price , good value . Small shop next to bar.
- Easy to get to, shame they didn’t cook fresh eggs and bacon especially as a lot of english use this place
- Use km 139 junction to arrive at this hotel
Top Hotels In Rueda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rueda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rueda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rueda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!