10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rudgwick Surrey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rudgwick Surrey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rudgwick Surrey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rudgwick Surrey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rudgwick Surrey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rudgwick Surrey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rudgwick Surrey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rudgwick Surrey:
Surrounded by Sussex countryside, Random Hall is just a 10 minute drive from central Horsham. Set in a 16th-century farmhouse, the inn offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant.With satellite TVs and tea/coffee facilities, the cozy rooms at Random Hall Hotel each have a private bathroom and a suit press. Rooms also feature a radio and telephone.Flagstones Restaurant features exposed beams, and serves a modern British menu and world wine list. Traditional full English breakfasts are served daily, and there are 2 comfortable guest lounges.Just a 20 minute drive from Crawley, Random Hall is a 30-minute drive from historic Arundel. Guildford and London Gatwick Airport can both be reached in a 30 minute drive.
- Comfortable and peaceful surroundings, very pleasant and welcoming staff… Good all round service. Excellent breakfast..
- The Owners went out of their way to accomodate us and make us feel very welcome, we will definately return later this year.
- Very friendly and obliging staff. Interesting old building with very old photographs on the wall in the dining room showing it’s previous uses.
- The restaurant food was excellent. Likewise breakfast. Service was good as we were the only couple eating. Loved the 16 century ambience and the huge open fireplace with burning logs.
- The room was very large, and comfortably furnished. It’s an old coaching inn, with well preserved character. Welcoming and very friendly staff; wonderful open fire in the lounge; relaxed and laid-back feel.
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a terrace, Cisswood House offers accommodations in Horsham. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brighton & Hove is 15 miles from Cisswood House, and Eastbourne is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 10 miles from Cisswood House.
- Reception Staff were extremely helpful and even pre-booked us a taxi when we called before arrival – nice size room – comfortable bed – nice tea and coffee facilities in the room
- The staff were great. Helpful, attentive and friendly. Food was good value, nice portions and tasty. Location was pretty good.
- The staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful. The building itself is nice and we were happy to lounge in the main building by the fire.
- The staff and hotel were warm and welcoming. Cisswood was a great base for me when visiting nearby family for Christmas, with a lovely location – the drives to and from the hotel were a pleasure.
The staff were very friendly an excellent service
Tom was pleasant and friendly and attentive, along with all staff they made our Christmas special. The food was excellent .
The Richard Onslow
In the center of Cranleigh, The Richard Onslow has a terraced garden and offers free Wi-Fi. Some of its rooms overlook the High Street, while others have views of the peaceful patio.Rooms also have a TV with cable channels for guests to enjoy, as well as an iPod docking station. Each comes with facilities for making tea and coffee, and has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Richard Onslow’s restaurant serves high quality, seasonal British food, and a full English breakfast is available each morning. The bar offers a range of wines, beers and spirits.Cranleigh is one of the largest villages in England, and has a variety of shops and cafes for guests to visit. Godalming is a 25-minute car ride away.
- Food was nice and staff was great…. especially in the restaurant
Room was modern but with original features! Beautiful roll top bath!
Above the pub which was great so we didn’t have to venture far.
- Our accommodations were charming…unique in that there were steps to the bathroom and closet. The bed was very comfortable. We had perfect space for our needs. The town is charming too. It was lovely to have a late night drink and be able to retire to our room. We would definitely recommend this to friends who plan to visit the people we just visited in Cranleigh.
- The room was wonderful. It was so well designed and comfortable. We had a meal and breakfast and the bar and dining areas were attractive and modern. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would stay again.
The bed was comfy and the shower effective , the room was compact , but had everything we needed in it.
We had a very good dinner and the service was excellent, friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was good.
De Vere Wotton House
De Vere Wotton House is nestled in 13 acres of listed gardens in the Surrey countryside, 3 miles outside of Dorking. It boasts an indoor pool with a range of other leisure facilities, and a restaurant that sources local produce.Each classically styled room has a private bathroom, with a TV and a safe in the room. Many rooms overlook the grounds, and all have a hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests have free access to all De Vere Wotton House’s health facilities including gym, sauna, steam room and tennis courts.1877 Restaurant & Bar serves modern British cuisine, and guests can enjoy afternoon tea.Only 15 minutes’ drive from the Junction 9 of the M25, De Vere Wotton House is also a 30-minute drive from Epsom Racecourse and Gatwick Airport.
- First Class Service, amazing food and very happy staff
- Attractive gardens and good location to a decent pub within walking distance
- Hotel is set in beautiful grounds and was beautifully decorated throughout. The pool area was lovely. Had a room in the old house which. Was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Also had dinner in the main restaurant and the food was excellent and not too expensive.
- Very comfortable and clean. Attentive and friendly staff. Beautiful building and location. Breakfast was lovely.
- Clean welcoming hotel. Price was exceptionally reasonable for the quality. Staff friendly.
Europa Gatwick Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Crawley! Just 10 minutes’ drive from Gatwick Airport, Europa Gatwick Hotel & Spa features a modern leisure club and restaurant. With a picturesque courtyard garden, the hotel offers cooked breakfasts and spacious rooms.All rooms offer a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. Gatwick Europa Hotel has limited free WiFi in public areas, and there is free guest parking available onsite.Spindles Health and Leisure Club features an indoor heated swimming pool with an impressive timber roof. There is also a sauna, steam room and fully-equipped fitness centre with professional instructors.The Mediterranean Restaurant features views across the courtyard and fountain. A fresh carvery menu is served daily, whilst the Rafters Bar serves a modern snack menu and has a large terrace.London is easily reached in 30 minutes on the Gatwick Express, and Chessington World of adventures is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked the view from my ground floor window facing the swimming pool. I’d like the beds to be more comfortable, the room was hot, couldn’t find the air conditioning but overall my experience was good and would certainly come back.
- Great location to the airport. Comfortable rooms. Great price.
You get what you pay for – so at half the price of other hotels in the area – i wasn’t surprised at the basic quality of everything.
bed comfy x
- Nice out of the way location, Hotel was busy but didn’t hear or have any problems
Nice carvery for the meal.
Room good for the price.
Manor House Hotel Guildford
Set in 9 acres of parkland, the hotel is well placed for Guildford, Woking and the M25. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel, and free parking on site.The hotel offers comfortable en suite rooms with Freeview TV, and many also have fine views. A traditional bar and restaurant. A civil ceremony license and elegant air conditioned function rooms make the Manor House Hotel Guildford a popular wedding venue.West Clandon station is 1.9 miles away, and Guildford station is 3.1 miles away.
- IT was a perfect location for us. Good value for money. Very nice bathroom. Free parking.
- Everybody is friendly and helpful. Bed is very comfortable. Food is nice. Lovely setting in countryside.
Food was lovely, service was excellent, the best location I’ve seen for a long time.
We will be back
- The room was clean and comfortable with a lovely view.
- Always use this hotel and get the service as usual.
Guildford Harbour Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Guildford Harbour Hotel offers accommodations in Guildford, just 27 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Windsor is 17 miles from Guildford Harbour Hotel, and Reading is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The hotel and bar staff were exceptional. They were keen to seek positive outcomes — it was never ‘computer says no’. That is so rare these days even at top hotels!
Great central location. Quiet rooms. Lovely bar.
- Staff were very friendly and location of hotel is excellent. Very nice and comfortable with excellent facilities. Would definitely stay there again if in the area.
- Rooms were lovely and comfortable and the decor was really nice
- I loved everything in the hotel only a little bit of problem while trying to access the property from the car park which to me is very normal
- I want to return in summer to spend the evening on the terrace. It looks amazing.
- The hotel and bar staff were exceptional. They were keen to seek positive outcomes — it was never ‘computer says no’. That is so rare these days even at top hotels!
De Vere Horsley Estate
Located in Leatherhead, 21 miles from London, De Vere Horsley Estate features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 17 miles from De Vere Venues Horsley Pk, and Reading is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 14 miles from De Vere Horsley Estate.
Located in a beautiful area
Breakfast buffet was very good
Most of the staff was very helpful, very polite and very accommodating.
Beds were comfy.
- Stunning location hotel grounds beautiful ample parking comfy bed
The one Member of Staff who seem to go out of his way was Peter. Not sure of his job but he greeted us on arrival and was always friendly when we met.
Good breakfast shame about the cold plates.
- friendly staff that helped by putting the kids room next to the grown up’s room
- Located in a beautiful area
The Cranley Hotel
The Cranley Hotel is located in the Surrey countryside, in the picturesque village of Cranleigh. The Cranley has a vibrant bar with regular entertainment, home-cooked food and affordable bedrooms.The homey rooms at the Cranley Hotel feature TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. They have private bathrooms with either a shower or a bathtub.The bar menu offers traditional English food, gourmet burgers and a selection of steaks. Local bands perform regularly and Friday nights are club and karaoke night with a local DJ. Outside there is a sitting area with wooden tables and a small yard.The Fernfell and Gatton golf clubs are within a 5 miles radius of the hotel. Gatwick Airport is a 20-minute drive away and free parking is available at the Cranley.
- This was a single night stay so for the money it was really ok
- Our double room with large bathroom was very comfortable and warm (fortunately – minus 3 outside!). Staff were very welcoming and helpful and the English Breakfast was freshly cooked to order and excellent.
- I found all members of the staff the be friendly and helpful, the room I was in was very clean and well looked after with decent facilities. The homemade food was of a high standard, decent portion size and cheap in comparison to most hotel chains. Reasonably early breakfast time was important for me as I was staying due to having work nearby.
- Value for money, very good location and great breakfast
- Brilliant location for what we needed (dunsfold wings and wheels)
The Windmill Inn
The Windmill Inn offers accommodations in Horsham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Brighton & Hove is 12 miles from The Windmill Inn, and Eastbourne is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 14 miles from The Windmill Inn.
- Lovely room and very comfortable. Staff were very helpful. Good car parking at the front, but can quickly become full with locals using it.
- Very quirky comfy room Number2 chocolates lovely touch. tea and coffee facilities.
- Great value for money at the restaurant & bar area. Very friendly waiter, and room was lovely and cosy! Great selection of food on the menu, and even had events running at the weekends, although sadly we weren’t there for them.
- The fireside seats were so comfortable, I nearly fell asleep
- The staff were great especially the waitress who made me very welcome. Good food. The roaring open fire was extremely welcome when the temperature outside was minus 5 degrees.
Top Hotels In Rudgwick Surrey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rudgwick Surrey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rudgwick Surrey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rudgwick Surrey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!