10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruch Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruch Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruch Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruch Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruch Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruch Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruch Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruch Aquitaine:
Hôtel Spa Restaurant l’Epicurial
A 15-minute drive from the famous Saint-Emilion vineyards, Hôtel l’Epicurial is located in Saint-Pey-de-Castets and features a restaurant, as well as a spa and wellness center.Set in a garden with a furnished terrace, Hôtel l’Epicurial offers soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.On site, guests will enjoy an à la carte restaurant serving traditional French cuisine and homemade jams, honey, cereals and French pastries for breakfast.Wine tasting can be experienced just 500 feet away, while hiking and biking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. The village of Castillon-la-Bataille and its train station are a 10-minute drive from this property, where free private parking is possible.
- Delightful hotel restaurant in the heart of the vines
- The Friday evening meal that we had, when it was eventually served, was well presented, and very tasty indeed
- Relaxed atmosphere, good hosts and excellent food.
- The family were v welcoming and adjusted our reservation for us to accommodate our adult daughter which was really helpful. The dinner in the evening was excellent
Lovely country location.
Quiet and rural all around.
Set in a 9843 ft² tree-filled park, 6.2 mi from Saint-Emilion village, Le Melchior is a hotel offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.All rooms at Le Melchior have free WiFi access, some offering views of the pool or the park.The hotel’s on site restaurant served French cuisine. Weather permitting; meals can be enjoyed on the property’s terrace. Upon request, packed lunches can be prepared.Wine tasting, hiking and bicycling can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Libourne Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Lovely location in the heart of the wine region. A very tasty and generous breakfast and a decent sized room for our family of four.
- Lovely setting very near saint Emil lion. Quiet and the owners made us feel welcome
- The staff is friendly, and it’s also a nice restaurant
- The family room was espacious. The restaurant was really good and breakfast great with a french patesserie homemade les financier.
Exceptionally helpful & friendly staff.
Lots of coffee & fruit at breakfast
Château de Sanse
This hotel is located in Sainte-Radegonde, near the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol vineyards. It offers an outdoor pool and a terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding woodlands and grounds.The rooms and suites at the Chateau de Sanse are all equipped with satellite TVs and private bathrooms. Some have balconies or terraces.The Sanse’s restaurant serves modern French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining room with panoramic views or on the outdoor terrace.Other facilities at the Chateau de Sanse include free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.
- the peace and quiet of the area – being able to walk in the countryside without having to take the car. The swimming pool was particularly appreciated on a hot afternoon.
- The view, the size of our room, the friendly staff, the three stars dinner, the free parking.
- Stunning location, amazing staff, incredible food.
- Bed was really comfy. Building was beautiful. Pool was great. Staff really friendly. All round it was a lovely lovely place.
It is a stunning property with breathtaking views.
The lunch menu is fantastic and it means that you don’t have to go to far from the pool!
The stafff were all very helpful and very professional
Located just a 15-minute drive from Saint-Emilion famous vineyards in Castillon-la-Bataille, Le Phénix is an hotel where guests can enjoy a terrace and a patio.Le Phénix spacious rooms have free WiFi access and a TV. They also include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.Guests can have their meals at the on-site restaurant serving traditional French cuisine. Sandwiches can also be prepared and guests can sip a drink at the hotel’s bar or on its terrace.Business facilities are offered at this hotel where half board or full board options are available. Libourne Train Station is located a 20-minute drive from the property. Free public parking is possible at a nearby location.
Town centre location
It’s a “poor town” with few facilities but it’s location between Bordeaux and Bergerac was good for us
Great market !
- The receptionist found us an alternative restaurant for the evening of our arrival.
- Location is excellent. Few minutes to the train station and close to the city centre.
- This hotel seems like an old friend now. We booked a second night just to be able to chill out there because it has real charm and character and is very much a place for both locals and tourists. Don’t expect the Dorchester and you won’t be disappointed because the owner is full of bonhomie and a great chef. The perfect host in fact. It has a nice deck outside in the main street and the town itself is small but has some great buildings and is right on the Dordogne. I’d go back there in a heartbeat, and do have dinner at the hotel. Make sure you’re very hungry first, though!
- A traditional, old-fashioned reminder of what small, budget French hotels used to be like. Staff very friendly and helpful, responding quickly to any problems encountered. Bar popular with the older local townsfolk – banter abounds. Spartan feel, but functional and clean. Not for those who like the anonymous, modern chain hotels, but I really enjoyed my stay.
- Town centre location
ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion
Hotel ibis St Emilion is located 3.1 mi from the center of Libourne and Saint Emilion, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is 19 mi from Bordeaux on the D670 Motorway towards Bergerac.Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a large LCD TV with satellite and Canal+ channels, as well as free WiFi access. There is also a private bathroom with a bath or a large shower, and a hairdryer.The daily buffet-style breakfast is open from 6:30 to 10:00. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, while the bar and snacks are available 24 hours a day. Weather permitting, guests can enjoy the property’s terrace.Free parking is available and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- Place was a good base however bed wasn’t very comfortable and room differed from pictures online
- The staff were very helpful in assisting with the checking of trains, printing off plane tickets and ordering taxis.
It is an Ibis hotel
It is not luxurious
What it does it does very well
Cleanliness comfort, staff & food all excellent
Location was great since the St Emilion jazz festival was on just a kilometre or so away.
Staff were very helpful and friendly – there was an unexpected big group in and the hotel was short staffed so we were advised there was likely to be a delay in serving food. We were given information about the village and where to go for food which was very helpful.
Breakfast was extremely good and my wife and I would recommend this hotel.
- Near st Emilion by car- convenient price and great staff.
Fasthôtel – Saint Emilion Est
This Fasthotel is located in Montcaret, 16 miles west of Bergerac and a 13 mi from Saint-Emilion. It offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hôtel Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest. Guests can enjoy their meal with a view of the hotel’s garden. Traditional dinners are also available, with an extra cost.The Fasthotel Bergerac Ouest offers free private parking and is easily accessible from the A89 motorway, exit 12. It is an ideal base for discovering Périgord Pourpre, in the Dordogne region. The property is 3.1 mi from Chateau de Montaigne and 6.2 mi from Castillon-la-Bataille.
- The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, the shower room compact but clean and functional. Perfect for an overnight stay. The couple who managed the hotel were very friendly.
- Clean friendly”motel” type accommodation.
The car park was nice and large with lots of spots available. The signposts up to the venue were very clear and visible with enough time to make your turn.
The grounds of the hotel were very well maintained with lovely gardens. It was nice to see some lizards running around basking in the sun.
On the sunday we found a little market just down the road – you can walk there. It has a lovely sandwich shop and chicken for sale. The market stall even sold oysters!
The hotel room itself was very well maintained as the cleaner came every day and did a great job. The room itself had a very secure door that made us feel reassured our equipment would be safe.
- Ideal late night stop off while travelling to Sarlat , host was very accommodating as we didn’t arrive until 12.30pm.
- La limpieza y el orden son excelentes, así como la amabilidad del personal. Su ubicación, un poco en tierra de nadie, lo convierte en un alojamiento algo aislado pero con una facilidad de comunicación perfecta con grandes ciudades del entorno geográfico.
Auberge de la Commanderie
Set in a former Templar House, Auberge de la Commanderie is located in the heart of Saint-Émilion medieval town and offers views of the town and vineyards. It is just 5.6 mi from Libourne.Renovated in winter 2017, all air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, seating area and wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and can be served in the comfort of your room. Wine tasting of the famous Saint-Émilion red wine is possible within walking distance at the surrounding vineyards.Additional facilities include luggage storage and a safety deposit box. Bordeaux is just a 40-minute drive and free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. Private paid parking is available on site upon reservation.
- Matthieu on reception could not have been more helpful giving info both within the hotel and external to the hotel. Most friendly and caring. Quite exceptional. Thank you.
- Stayinging in an authentic property in the center of the village being looked after by people who cared and were very helpful.
- Great location … excellent friendly staff … all round good place to stay
- We only stayed one night but the location was great and the staff very helpful. Rooms were basic but comfortable.
- It was a beautiful location and beautiful room. Friendly staff.
Château Fleur de Roques
Set in the heart of a green area and in a 16th-century castle 6.2 mi St Emilion and its vineyards, Château Fleur de Roques offers an outdoor swimming pool, a pool table room, a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access throughout the property.Rooms at Château Fleur de Roques are individually decorated and feature antique furniture. They all offer a large double bed and a flat-screen TV.Set in the former kitchen of the castle, the restaurant consists of 2 stylish and vaulted rooms and a large dinner room with mezzanine. A buffet breakfast consisting of fruits, fresh orange juice and homemade cakes is served in the morning.Free private and covered parking is available on site for cars and motorbikes. Libourne Train Station is located 6.2 mi away while Bordeaux is a 35-minute drive from Château Fleur de Roques.
- Rooms were lovely, in a perfect location. We had stayed here 18 years ago and the renovations since then far exceeded our expectations. A wonderful experience and lovely start to our holiday.
- Meals were excellent. Close to St. Emilion but in the country and very quiet
- Well located, lovely castle, swimming pool, good bed, lovely room.
- The staff in reception were very friendly. The hotel is set in a beautiful peaceful location and dining outside in the evening, you see the chateau come to life. Our family room was a great size with a mini play area outside. The outdoor pool was a bonus. The historic building is great to experience.
- Wow what a great dinner just a shame it took soooooò long! 10/10 best meal I’ve had in France! !**********
Château Hôtel Grand Barrail
Located next to the Dordogne River, this 19th-century Château is 2 miles from Saint-Emilion. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa center and soundproof accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at the Grand Barrail Chateau includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also have a view of the surrounding vineyards.The Grand Barrail Chateau Spa features a gourmet restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests have access to the Grand Barrail’s spa, which features a sauna, hammam and 4 beauty cabins.Free private parking is available on site, and the Chateau provides a 24-hour front desk and a bike rental service. Libourne is a 5-minute drive away.
- Everything! The views, the beds were very comfortable.
- the hotel is amazing, love to visit again. staffs were very friendly. room rate is little on the high side.
- Beautiful place to stay! Wonderful, peaceful central vineyard location, loved the Chateaux restaurant and food!
- Gorgeous chateau in beautiful St Emillion . Everything you need and more. Definitely 5 Star. Staff so friendly helpful and professional .
- The spa was very relaxing, the restaurant was good and the weather perfect. Breakfast was great and the staff were all extremely helpful.
Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion
Located in the city center, on the banks of the Dordogne River, the hotel welcomes you all year round whether you are on a business trip or on holidays.Mercure Libourne Saint Emilion is located close to the St-Emilion, Pomerol and Fronsac vineyards. The wine bar will help you discover the great diversity of a very rich wine making industry.Direct access from Bordeaux, 30 minutes via the expressway.
- Front desk staff gave us a map of the area with suggestions where we could eat close to the hotel.
- The location of the hotel. Very relaxing stay. The staff are all very nice and helpful.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly speaking excellent English. Breakfast was particularly good. The whole hotel was very clean and in a very good location on the riverbank and near the town center.
- The Mercury Libourne is in an excellent location, opposite the Quay with beautiful views and a short walk from the centre of the town. The staff at reception were extremely helpful and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was spacious and overlooked the Quay.
- Central location. Off street parking. Quiet location.
Top Hotels In Ruch Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruch Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruch Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruch Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!