10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ruca Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruca Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ruca Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruca Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruca Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ruca Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ruca Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ruca Brittany:
Hôtel de Matignon
Located in the village of Matignon, Hôtel Matignon is 1.9 mi from the sea and 8.7 mi from Cap Fréhel. It offers free WiFi and a shared lounge.All rooms feature a TV, a telephone and carpeted floors. The bathroom is complete with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel de Matignon. Guests are also able to dine in a nearby restaurant, reservations can be made after booking by contacting the hotel. There is also an on-site bar.With a garden, this property is 14 mi from Dinard and 19 mi from Dinan. Free parking is available.
- A small but very clean room. Friendly welcome. Good breakfast (€8,5 p.p.)
- Clean room, no sounds from other rooms. Friendly staff.
Lovely bloke runs it, super helpful, fantastic breakfast, restaurant within 50 yds and market day on Tuesdays
The top floor (attic) room is accessed by stairs (no lift). The room size is compact but normal/expected for the price paid. The linen were laundered – clean and pressed. The towels and room were clean,
There were black-out curtains over the windows that, along with the comfortable mattress, made for a good sleep (the guest in our neighbouring room was quiet).
The water pressure from the en-suite shower was excellent.
The wifi was good in the room. On-street car parking was plentiful (on the weekend we booked here).
- Kindness of the owners, Noemie & Francois who were always kind, very helpful and ready to help during our stay. Very clean and clear rooms, with comfortable Mattress. Nice Breakfast, with excellent French bred, butter, croissants, ham, eggs and yogourth. And the easy parking in a large and safe street parking lot. For sure this is the hotel we will go again if we have to come back to Matignon’s area.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Trecelin is located in Frehel. Free WiFi is included.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, and selected rooms have a balcony.Evening meals are available upon reservation and for an extra charge.Saint Malo is 14 mi from Hotel Trecelin, while Cancale is 22 mi from the property. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 12 mi away.
- Location is great, and the staff is super friendly!
Tres bon accueil.
Le personnel a oublié de faire la chambre mais cet incident a vite été excusé et oublié par la prévenance et la qualité du service.
personnel à l’écoute des clients.
- Krásný hotýlek,perfektní místo na cestě k Cap Frehel(maják) taxi pouze 12eur. Odtud na krásný hrad Fort la Latte. Příjemný personál a všude čisto.Vhodné i pro příjezd vlakem do Sant Brieuc a potom autobusem pouze za 2eur.
Am Tage meiner Ankunft hatten alle Restaurants rund um das Cap Frehel bereits geschlossen. Obwohl die Betreiber kein Restaurant haben, haben sie improvisiert und für mich ein 3-Gänge-Menue bereitet.
Großer Parkplatz ist vorhanden.
Zimmer hat Balkon. Sehr ruhige Lage.
- Отель расположен очень удачно для путешествующих по Бретани, для поездок на мыс Фреэль и Форт-ла-Латт. Останавливались только на одну ночь, но перед отъездом поняли, что хорошо бы задержаться тут ещё на день, просто отдохнуть, благо отель к этому располагает – номера с кухнями, у каждого номера на улице/веранде свой стол со стульями, крытый бассейн.
Le Bon Cap
This hotel is set in a 1930s building in Plurien in the heart of Brittany. It offers free Wi-Fi and guests are invited to relax on the terrace or in the lounge area.Guest rooms at Le Bon Cap feature a modern décor and include a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and complimentary toiletries.Drinks can be enjoyed in Le Bon Cap’s on-site bar and a buffet-style breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s breakfast area.Free private parking is provided on site and the hotel is 0.9 mi from the beach in Sables-d’Or-les-Pins. Saint-Malo and Dinard are reached by car in 45 minutes.
- Wonderful welcoming hosts. Very clean & comfortable room.
The room is spacious, breakfast is great and made with local product (Chocolate caramel is a must) and it is also very accessible for people with wheelchair.
Is a family run business and a very cosy environment to stay, we enjoyed our stay
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts, they patiently let me practice my rusty French! Good, varied breakfast, and good location near the beach. Plurien is very quiet, so no issues with sleep!
- Very friendly & helpful staff. Great breakfast. Everything super clean.
- Warm welcome from proprietor with helpful advice & directions to restaurants. Provided secure overnight storage for our bikes. Excellent breakfast.
Auberge l’Air de Vent
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in the fishing village of Plages de Fréhel in northern Brittany, this hotel is just 1,000 feet from the beach and 3.7 mi from Cap Fréhel. Auberge l’Air de Vent offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Guests can relax in the shared lounge or enjoy a drink at the bar lounge. Rooms are individually decorated and they include an LCD TV. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom.Continental breakfast is prepared daily. The restaurant serves fish courses and regional dishes made with local products.Sables d’Or Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away and Val André Golf Club and spa is 12 mi away. Guests can visit the Château de Bienassis, a 15-minute drive from Auberge l’Air de Vent.
- Room was clean and bed large and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location very good.
Quiet nice lodging. Decorated with nautical theme. Pleasant owner.
Garage storage for bike excellent.
- Basic, simple clean and comfortable accommodation in a beautiful area.A lovely place to stay at the start of our cycling tour.Excellent value.
Despite being on a main road, it was very quiet.
Nice long bed.
- Front desk lady was funny, interesting, with rainbow smile.
Hôtel de l’Espérance
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hôtel de l’Espérance is located in the center of Saint-Cast-le-Guildo in northern Brittany, just 150 feet from the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi access and an on-site restaurant serving traditional, homemade dishes and local specialties.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily and features local products.Private parking is possible on site at an extra charge. You will find a choice of shops and cafés in the area, and you can enjoy a variety of water sports on the beach. Saint Malo is 20 mi away.
- This is a quaint old hotel and is quite old fashioned throughout. As there is no lift it may not suit all travellers. The rooms are exceptionally clean, the shower has a great pressure and there is lots of hot water. Breakfast was extra cost and basic but sufficient to get you off to a good start.
The owner was first class with everything about our stay
Food in his restaurant was excellent
- Excellent location, very comfortable room and on site restaurant that was superb. Host very accommodating at storing our bikes
Great location in the middle of town
Quiet thanks to double glazed windows
- excellent ratio value/price, the owner is very kind and dedicated to making your stay great
Hotel Des Bains
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This residence is located on the beachfront, near the center of Saint-Cast-le Guido. It offers organized evening entertainment, group games and field trips to explore the region.Each room at the Hotel Des Bains is equipped with a private bathroom and a TV. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The residence’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. Meals are served in the lounge with panoramic views of the sea. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar.The residence has a private garden, lounge and library so guests can relax. Free WiFi is available.Free parking is provided at the Hotel Des Bains. In the region guest can explore St Malo, which is 19 mi away, Dinard and its Sea Museum and Aquarium, which is 16 mi from the hotel. Activities in the area are also available, such as hiking, kayaking and cycling.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Les Arcades
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally located only 150 feet from the beach, the Hotel Les Arcades is located in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo. Free WiFi is available throughout.The guest rooms have a TV and desk. The private bathroom has a bath and hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sea view.Saint-Cast-le-Guildo and the surrounding area offer many activities such as water sports, golf and exploring Le Chemin des Douaniers coastal path.Free oublic parking is available 150 feet from Hotel Les Arcades
- Comfortable and well located. Breakfast was awesome. Staff were welcoming.
- Staff particularly friendly and helpful. Great breakfast selection
- Gorgeous sea view and a large room. Excellent breakfast.
- Un séjour très satisfaisant à tous points de vue ! A recommander.
- Accueil chaleureux, très bonne literie, buffet petit déjeuner grandiose. Bien situé dans un quartier sans voiture mais avec un parking à proximité. Rapport qualité/prix excellent.
Hotel De Diane
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Welcome to the Hotel de Diane, just 350 feet from the beach in Sables-d’Or-les-Pins.Satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the contemporary guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom and the rooms are serviced by a elevator.The Hotel de Diane features a gourmet restaurant offering cuisine made with regional produce, local fish and lobsters. A breakfast is served every morning and the dining room also features a fireplace.The hotel is also a great base from which to discover the area’s sights including, Saint-Malo, Frehel Cap and Castle La Latte.
- Location, quality of the hotel. Room was top, Bathroom extra comfortable and clean
- Beautiful hotel, good terrace and lovely breakfast
Comfortable and very quiet room.
Clean and neat
- Location and very friendly owners and staff. Whilst the dinner menu was limited the food was very good.
Well located hotel-apparently recently re-furbished throughout. Our room would have been hard to beat.
Good breakfasts and a sound fixed price menu in the evenings-albeit with a rather unimaginative dessert choice.
Hotel Sports & Spa – La Voile d’Or
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering a sun terrace, Hotel Sports & Spa La Voile d’Or – La Lagune is located in Sables-d’Or-les-Pins with a spa that offers a view over the lagoon and the beach. The spa is equipped with a sauna, hammam and hot tub, accessible at a surcharge and privatized. You can relax in the garden and use the free WiFi access to surf the web.Each room features a flat-screen TV, and some of the rooms also have a seating area. The private bathroom features a bath or shower and a hairdryer.You can enjoy a continental breakfast or brunch in the communal dining room, subject to a supplement. Children aged 6 years old or younger can enjoy free breakfast.A shuttle from the Dinard Airport and Lamballe Train Station is possible at a surcharge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. Electric bicycles can also be rented upon request.
- Quiet hotel with amazing coastline views. Spa facilities available. Helpful staff. A variety of restaurants nearby. Easy parking.
- This was a very lovely family run business. There was a wonderful view over the Baie just out the front, biking and hiking trails, very nice location and so peaceful. Ludevic the host offered us such great advice on where to visit, and some great restaurants. Thanks so much!
- Very welcoming and friendly staff, gave us great recommendations on where to go for dinner, what roads to take for a beautiful view/sunset. Beautiful and very quiet room with balcony. Super breakfast with lots of variety and high quality!
- The welcome was excellent. Breakfast was very good. The view on the beach was beautifull and there were à large possibility for walks
- The location was superb. Our room overlooked the lagoon, we had a balcony and sat and watched the tide come in over the vegetation, it was an amazing sight. The room was great, comfortable for three, we had a large double bed with a sofa bed, bathroom, toilet, and kitchenette. Breakfast was taken in the main building, with again a lovely view. Lots on offer for breakfast although hot food had not been replenished, but we filled up on everything else. The hotel owner/manager is very nice and attentive. We wished we could have stayed longer. There are lots of pretty towns, villages and beaches around that deserve more time.
La Table De Jeanne
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering spectacular sea views, this hotel is located on the Brittany coast, on Erquy’s port. Rooms have sea views and the restaurant features a panoramic terrace.The guest rooms at the Table De Jeanne are equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and each has a private bathroom. A hairdryer is available at front desk.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood specialties, along with a daily continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy an after-dinner drink in the bar.La Table De Jeanne is a 15-minute drive from Pléneuf-Val-André and 22 mi from Saint-Brieuc. Saint-Cast-le-Guildo is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location was good and view from hotel room was lovely, although the hotel is a bit dated, it was comfortable.
- Room with a sea view evem from the bathroom! And best restaurant in Erquy downstairs.
- Great location on pretty quayside and close to Erquy’s beautiful beach. Very close to a selection of other bars/restaurants. Excellent staff. Very good (& busy) restaurant. All rooms have excellent harbour & beach views.
- Easy free street parking. Wonderful view from balcony.
- Views from rooms very good – overlooking harbour. Great staff & food in restaurant.
Top Hotels In Ruca Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ruca Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruca Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ruca Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!