10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rubena Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubena Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rubena Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubena Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubena Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rubena Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rubena Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rubena Castile And Leon:
Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos offers accommodations in Rubena, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Ezcaray is 29 miles from Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, staff very friendly. Perfect for our dog, massive gardens to walk her
- Easy to find. Good facilities. Good breakfast. Very helpful & attentive staff. Clean & roomy.
- Facilities for the dog. The little lady at breakfast, who is always lovely.
- The TV was not able to switch to English language as other TVs can
- Everything. This is the second time we have stayed on our way to Bilbao. This time we had the restaurant dinner and it was amazing. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the staff are very courteous and efficient. They have school parties staying but they have a separate sleeping wing and dinning hall. Love the geological and archiological specimins and information that are adorning the main areas.
Hotel Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrillo del Val, 7 miles from Burgos, Hotel Camino de Santiago features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ezcaray is 28 miles from Hotel Camino de Santiago, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Comfortable rooms and beds very clean.
The staff were lovely and the interior quite quirky.
- Very clean , good staff, excellent breakfast , character of building.
- Excellent price and tidy room with no frills. We have stayed before on route to Northern Spain and find it an ideal stopover. The food is simple but good and excellent in price. Staff are very friendly and the whole place exudes a welcoming aura.
- Great location for a stop over for us travelling back and forth to the Algarve.
- I am disapponted that with this hotel and all other hotels on your books that you quote the rate in GBP and then against it you say the customer will pay in euros. In every case the rate of exchange is not proportionate/in line with the rate on that particular day and works out very much in favour of the hotel. I therefore suggest that you quote the rate in the country’s currency only – in the case of Spain and France in Euros.
- Comfortable rooms and beds very clean.
Hotel Las Vegas
A family-run hotel with over 40 years experience, Las Vegas hotel is just 10 minutes by car from the city’s historic quarter, very close to the Atapuerca archeological site and 2.5 miles from route A1.The hotel offers good accommodations and friendly and professional service. Located along the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, it is also within easy reach of the tourist area of the city and the province.
- Good Evening Dinner menu of the day, we’ve stayed here several times and always been happy, good buffet breakfast and lovely waitress who looks after us very well!
- We booked a double bed room but were given a family room, we asked to change for a double bed room and this was done without fuss. We were happy with our room.
- The room was very quiet and comfy. The hotel was very easy to find and not far from the motorway.
- The food was great value for money. Breakfast was included while dinner was available at a low cost, and the quality was more than fairly good for the price. Location was excellent and parking situation couldn’t possibly be better.
- Great value for the money location was great for us
Hotel Buenos Aires
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Buenos Aires offers accommodations in Villafría de Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Burgos is 4.4 miles from Hotel Buenos Aires, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bar at the front excellent. English spoken. Staff very helpful and cheerful.Room basic, but good for the money. Evening meal in the Comedor was basic Spanish. But we’ll cooked, appetising and plentiful. The Wi-fi has been updated since our last visit and we had a 20mb download speed and were able to watch UK TV on Filmon with no problems.
Watching the kids football tournament during a walk around the hotel
Little bar next door. Not much else. OK for an overnight stay.
- This place was extremely good value. Very clean and comfortable. would definitely use this place again.
- Very good value for money the food was excellent and very cheap staff couldn’t do enough for you 😊
- Excellent restaurant but also cheap cafe on site. On a bus route into Burgos which is a wonderful city. Clean spacious room good ensuite quiet hotel.
Hotel Puerta de Burgos
One of our top picks in Burgos.Hotel Puerta de Burgos is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta de Burgos, and Oña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Close to center. Staff is helpful and friendly. Garage is available at additional cost.
- Great breakfast. Overall fantastic value for money.
- The staff in the dining room both for the breakfast and the dinner where excellent. I have Celiac Disease and one of the waitresses took especially good care of my needs.
- Very helpful staff. Clean modern hotel. Great bathroom with thick fluffy towels.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were only passing through this time but would like to return and see more of Burgos.
Hotel Asador H.M. Versus
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Asador H.M. Versus offers accommodations in Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 28 miles from Hotel Asador H.M. Versus, and Covarrubias is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The hotel is small, but very nicely decorated. I was travelling from Uk to Spain with 2 dogs and they accommodated us very well. We arrived late so I went to my room with the 2 dogs to get some sleep ready for the rest of the drive. My son was hungry so he headed for the restaurant and had a lovely meal as I heard all about it next day. Breakfast was very limited, a very basic continental, no fruit, and not much good for me as I can’t eat gluten. The waitress apologised and said if I had given them warning they could have got some gluten free bread. I understood that but felt there could have been some fresh fruit available. But apart from breakfast, it was a great place to stay over and very nice staff.
The hotel was modern and clean we used it as a stopover on the way to Santander 184 km and it was ideal. The breakast was very good for the price and I would recommed this Hotel to anybody.
I would use this again on future trips
An excellent hotel for an overnight stop coming from France on our way to the South of Spain, or vice versa.
Good clean room, with good bathroom.
Parking is just outside on the village square, but it is such a quiet village that this has never been a problem. This was our third stay in this hotel. Dinner is excellent, certainly an extra reason to stop in this hotel, however read on ……
- Location is easy to find but unfortunately next to a busy road though you can park in the village fairly easily. Hotel very well appointed and we had an excellent evening meal there. Very handy for travelling into Burgos if you do not need to be in the city and fine for pets. Friendly staff and good facilities.
Excellent restaurant with traditional Spanish dishes of the region, Highly recommendable.
Hotel is understaffed as family owners do everything, restaurant, rooms, etc. overworked.
Only good if you are driving, as downtown is a good 3 kmts away.
Burgos is a very nice walking city downtown.
Hq La Galeria
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hq La Galeria offers accommodations in Burgos, just 24 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hq La Galeria, and Oña is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Clean & modern hotel, with secure parking. Good location for traveling from Santander to the Southern Spain.
Fabulous menu of the day at a good price.
The cafe food was excellent and the food was really good value for the money.
The breakfast was very good.
The staff were very helpful.
- Handy from the motorway. Very clean, spacious, free Wi-fi, excellent food and professional, polite and friendly staff. First class.
- For a stop over hotel this was perfect, the rooms are like English 4* hotels at a fraction of the price. Rooms are large, beds are comfortable, facilities in the room included a mini bar as well as combs, toothbrush, toothpaste and many more you wouldn’t expect.
- We enjoyed the tapas. Breakfast was good. Cannot find anything negative to say about about our stay there.
- Clean & modern hotel, with secure parking. Good location for traveling from Santander to the Southern Spain.
Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez offers accommodations in Monasterio de Rodilla, just 13 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ezcaray is 26 miles from Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez.
- Hospitality and kindness of all the staff. We were walking Camino and our accommodation was not on the route. We hadn’t realised this until the night before. We thought we would be able to get a taxi. Our host julien called to tell us he would send his friend to collect us. When we arrived we had the warmest welcome of our holiday.
- Very comfortable beds, generally clean. Despite the position, it was very nice inside.
- The receptionist was friendly thow we arrived late and the establishment would be closed the next day. Very comfortable beds and clean.
- Personels agréable à l’écoute de la moindre demande . Chambre confortable avec le strict nécessaire.Menu du resto pas chère et bons petits plats.
- bonne halte pour un voyage vers le sud de l’Espagne. Accueil très gentil, bonne literie, bien insonnorisé malgré la proximité de la route, parking couvert et p’tit dej correct.
Hotel Bulevar Burgos
Located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hotel Bulevar Burgos features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hotel Bulevar Burgos, and Mata is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Location good. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Easy of access: both to historic centre (Cathedral) and good access from outside Burgos by roads.
Car parking under hotel, and direct access by lift.
- Continental breakfast was good for the long drive ahead. Bed was good with extra sheets available. Bathroom was very nice and spacious. Very good wifi.
I have a car so I look for places to stay close to but not in the old town area. This place was excellent for that. A ten minute walk to the cathedral. Lots of places to eat.
Parking is very easy with large stalls
The staff gave me a room with a great view of the Cathedral which is lit up at night.
The breakfast was good and had the normal selections.
- We have stayed there a few times breakfast excellent,always clean and welcoming
Located 1,000 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Abba Burgos offers free use of the heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and paddle tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Situated on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the Abba Burgos is next to Castillo Park and opposite Atapuerca Convention Centre. Burgos Castle is a 5-minute walk away. The hotel offers great views over the city.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, a safe and a minibar. There is a work desk and trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The Abba restaurant serves fresh, seasonal dishes and features a garden terrace with views over the city. There is a café-bar, and room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk. Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning services are offered. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.
- Our second visit. Location, staff and hotel excellent.
- Luxury facilities right next to the city center for a budget price. Easy parking in front. The swimming pool is nice!
Nice breakfast, good variety of goods – although a litle bit expensive.
Very good location to walk around Burgos city center.
- Very helpful staff comfortable rooms and very good breakfast short walk to the cathedral. Good garage parking at extra cost
Good sized room very comfortable bed
Very good breakfast
Top Hotels In Rubena Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rubena Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rubena Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rubena Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!