10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rubempré Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubempré Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rubempré Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubempré Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rubempré Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rubempré Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rubempré Picardy:
Hotel Le Commerce
All of the rooms at the Hotel Le Commerce are simply decorated and have flat-screen satellite TV.Guests are invited to dine in the hotel’s restaurant which serves traditional and regional cuisine. Le Bar de Commerce is also open for your aperitif or after-dinner drink.
- Located in a very pleasant district. Quiet and peaceful. Just what I needed.
- We hebben green ontbijd genomen zelf deze hotel want de eigenaar was er niet en we moesten een uur wachten op eigenaar en douche was niet erg schoon en binnen ruiken we muffe lucht dus zijn we gewoon weggegaan naar ander hotel en die heet kyiard en was prima en ontbijt ook goed dus die is beter dan commerce
- le restaurant sur place.cuisine maison.prix correct.
- Le patron était très gentil. L’hôtel a un bar et réstaurant.
- Très bon accueil malgré une réservation extrêmement tardive (1h avant l’arrivée).
Kyriad Amiens Nord
The hotel’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a courtesy tray and electric kettle. The en suite bathroom features a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathtub.Every morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet.Amiens historical centre and cathedral are just 3.1 miles away, together with Amiens Zoological Garden. Amiens Train Station is 2.8 miles away and there is access to A16 Motorway 12.4 miles away.
- We booked here as an over nighter, so we’re not exspecting anything to fancy. On arriving we soon noted that the whole building and it’s interior was daily run down. There was no tea/coffee facilities and had to ask for this as it was supposed to be available in the room and the shower soap dispenser was empty. On the up side the staff were friendly and were happy to assist where they could and there are a few nice restaurants in a 10 minute walk.
- The staff was helpful, i appreciated it that they found a place to store my bicycle inside the hotel.
- Very nice little hotel on the edge of a retail park with quite a few restaurants around and a very large supermarket.Manager of hotel was very nice and accommodating.
- Price was good, we have stayed here before but never again.
- It was cheap…worth the money I guess but don’t expect much.
Première Classe Amiens
All rooms at Première Classe Amiens feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They include a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served between 6:30 and 10:00 on weekdays and between 7:00 and 10:00 during weekends. Vending machines for drinks and snacks can be found at the reception area.This property is 3.1 miles from the A16 motorway and 5.6 miles from Amiens Golf Club. Free WiFi is provided.
- Met our requipments no toiled roll holder And water waste plug at back of tap hit miŕor
- Convenient and easy to find, my only issue is that there was no light int the bathroom and if there was i could not find a switch 🙂 but clean and comfortable.
- Not much to like really, the nearest restaurant/bar had closed down,making it a good distance to find anything.
- By booking so far ahead we got a great deal. The rooms were a fair size, and the gentleman that we originally dealt with at the desk could not have been more lovely or accommodating. Good coffee machine in the foyer. Good parking.
- The Location was good with a close proximity to Amiens centre.
All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.L’auberge fleurie has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Amiens is 11 miles from L’auberge fleurie, while Arras is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming. Both Fabrice and Marie speak excellent English. Rooms comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant is excellent.
- Hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Even going as far as to show us some ww1 badges and memorabilia that had been found locally. food in the restaurant was very good and high standard, with a continental breakfast serve in your room. Our room was in a converted stable I believe beds very comfortable and plenty of hot water.
- The hosts very friendly. The restaurant attached to the accommodation is excellent. Accommodation is basic but comfortable.
Very nice french restaurant at the site.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
Convenient location for attending the Anzac Day Dawn Service at VB.
Very warm welcome and a quit environment. The hostess speaks English fluently and is very helpfull. The room is clean, the bed comfortable and a good shower in the room.
Erg warm welkom en een rustige omgeving. De gastvrouw spreek vloeiend Engels en is erg behulpzaam. De kamer is schoon, het bed is comfortabel er is een fijne douche in de kamer.
Hotel Le Prieuré et La Résidence
Guest rooms at the Prieure Hotel have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. They are each equipped with a TV and a hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served daily in Le Prieure’s breakfast room, which features crystal chandeliers. Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace and courtyard.Hotel Le Prieure is just half a mile from the Amiens SNCF Train Station. The Amiens-Glisy Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Fabulous location, couldn’t be better. Quirky decor. Superb staff and parking within yards of the hotel really helped us on our road trip. Even gave us an extra fan for our dog. 🙂
- Best reception experience I have ever had. Nothing was too much to ask for. Justine gave us an overview of the city attractions and restaurants. We slept in on The Sunday and we were told it’s no problem. Could not have been friendlier and so helpful. Can’t wait to go back
Location is fantastic. Easy to walk around the city from there.
Owner is very helpful. And also morning receptionist.
Looked out on the pedestrian only street.
Breakfast is provided on first floor of hotel (no elevator) and was pleasant and plentiful, if simple. Madame was helpful and had a few English words for simple communication with my few FRENCH words. So coffee and tea came when we wanted them.
Close to many restaurants and a great shopping strip including Galleries Lafayette and boutiques.
Amien itself has good vibe. But beware the city streets near hotel get blocked off when any events are on. Couldn’t get to our prepaid car park on return from day out. No-one advised us of this presumably because it’s so normal they don’t think about it. Took us an hour of frustrating driving around 1-way streets to find a way into another car park!
- Good location near the car park and to the cathedral. Réception very helpful. Nice room – good bathroom.
- Charming place with charming hosts – all aspects nice and pleasant. A perfect hotel.
Hotel Central Anzac
The ensuite guestrooms are decorated in warm colours giving them a cozy feel. They come with a satellite TV and WiFi access.Every morning breakfast is served in the dining area and features a selection of fresh, homemade pastries and jams made from seasonal produce. Guests can choose between a continental or full English breakfast. Newspapers are provided at reception.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the St Leu district and 15 minutes from the famous canal ways.
- Very nice staff. Superb unlimited breakfast buffet for people who are not locals because you can taste French regional pastries or food specialities. They gave me a better room downstairs because I have a weak knee.
- This hotel is very dated it needs renovation asap to save any more disappointing customers
- Lady was helpful, nice and helped with case up steep stairs. Breakfast was good. Central
- The staff were so friendly and accommodated our requests for baggage storage without reserve. Our ground floor room was a bonus and tastefully decorated.
Very close to Amiens station.
Staff were very helpful with info on transport strikes which allowed us to avoid problems the next day. Much appreciated.
ibis budget Amiens Centre Gare
All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast can en enjoyed every morning.The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 31.1 miles from the hotel.
- For a budget hotel it was very clean, the rooms were quite spacious and the staff were very helpful, we didn’t have breakfast as we eat very little in the morning so couldn’t justify the extra money, excellently located for the centre, about a 5 minute walk maximum.
- The concept is brilliant, modern facilities and good breakfast!
- It was clean and well looked after. Staff were very good when I booked in.
Basic but spotless clean
Good check in/out times
Close to town centre
Comfortable bed & a/c
Perfect for 1-2 night stay
No parking but 2 mins from public car park which only cost 7 euros for 24hrs
- Functional space nice and clean good value quite close to the city centre.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and BBC channels. They also have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at hotel Au Spatial. The buffet includes homemade jams, cereals, pastries, bread, cheese, cold meats and yogurts.Amiens Zoo is located 1.9 miles from this hotel and private parking is available on site at an extra cost per day and subject to availability.
- Good price, good facilities and a central location.
- Good choice of restaurants along the river. Good selection of food, easy walking distance away.
- Unexpectedly good breakfast and coffee, close to the train/bus stations and city centre.
- Location near to the station and the centre of city excellent. Plenty of eating places nearby.
- Convenient location and friendly staff. Parking for out hire was provided.
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at L’abbatiale can enjoy a continental breakfast.Amiens is 10 miles from the accommodation. Beauvais Tille Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Central location, friendly service, smart and comfortable room. Lovely big breakfasts.
- Set in beautiful grounds. Wonderful large bedroom and bathroom. Crisp white linen sheets and fluffy towels. A warm and welcoming hostess.
- Spotlessly clean. Good bathrooms. Excellent restaurant and bar downstairs. Staff so friendly and helpful. Great location for visiting the Australian War Memorial and Villers-Bretonneux. Great town with a lot of history other than WW1 also.
- Top quality 2 star hotel close to Aust National Memorial. Not much English signage or instruction and no English tv st all.
- Well located in centre of Corbie near tourist centre and shopping centre with parking across the road. Friendly host went out of her way to assist with my petrol problem, accompanying me to Fouilloy and back.
Hotel Victor Hugo
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Hotel Victor Hugo features certain rooms that feature city views, and all rooms include a private bathroom and a wardrobe. The rooms in the accommodation are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.University of Picardie Jules Verne is 2.2 miles from Hotel Victor Hugo. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles from the property.
- Fabulous location, just a short walk to all the best parts of Amiens. Really helpful staff and great value for money.
- Great location for a one night stay. Staff super friendly and helpful and close to attractions and the train station.
- Boris was an excellent host who went out of his way to help me when I needed to find alternate transport during the French strikes. He and his partner run an ecellent little hotel in a fantastic location in Amiens.
- very charming hotel and friendly staff . lovely location and views from room. woke up to delicious smell of coffee from downstairs.
- Centrally located – close to the cathedral and eateries. The hotel is quaint and doesn’t pretend to be anything other than what it is – 2 star. Bedrooms are basic with en-suite. Ideal for those on a budget.
Top Hotels In Rubempré Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rubempré Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rubempré Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!